#201  Edited By VeganDiet
juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#202 juiceboks  Moderator

@vegandiet Not at all. To name a few examples because I'm away from my laptop atm..Gar as a gorilla has uppercutted Cyborg over the Titans HQ and into their backyard, as a T-Rex he's held down an amped Match(Superboy clone) and the former had to use freeze breath to free himself, and as a rhino he was unscathed by a shotgun blast modified by Slade for more power.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: I wasn't aware of that.

I'd say that it's pretty likely Beast Boy wins then if those kinds of showings are consistent.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@vegandiet said:

@juiceboks: I wasn't aware of that.

I'd say that it's pretty likely Beast Boy wins then if those kinds of showings are consistent.

Yea here they are.

No Caption Provided

Forces Match to use freeze breath to free himself
Forces Match to use freeze breath to free himself
Tanks a shotgun blast powerful enough to propel him through a building window from across the way
Tanks a shotgun blast powerful enough to propel him through a building window from across the way
Statistics on the shotgun. That's almost twice the muzzle velocity of an average shotgun with about 3x as much stopping power. Beast Boy didn't even bleed.
Statistics on the shotgun. That's almost twice the muzzle velocity of an average shotgun with about 3x as much stopping power. Beast Boy didn't even bleed.

Flying through solid rock as a little bird
Flying through solid rock as a little bird

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Hmmm. Does he have other feats that are as good as holding down a Superman class opponent? Because if not, I'd think Spider-man would be capable of taking a slim majority still. Those other feats are certainly impressive, but, aside from the shotgun tanking, nothing Spider-man hasn't replicated.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 juiceboks  Moderator

@vegandiet: Match isn't a Superman level character and neither is Superboy at this time. But they're both still considerably stronger than Peter. Those feats are just to show Gar is much more physically impressive than any animal he turns into. As a regular sized gorilla he should be AT LEAST as strong as Spider-Man. If he needs to overpower him he could just turn into a larger animal or larger version of an animal. Really..Beast Boy has way too many options to not lose here.

BlueBeetle1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By BlueBeetle1
No Caption Provided

Beast Boy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman wins this due to spider sense and his superior combat style over Beast Boy.

Btw it was Savage Spider man who knocked out a T-rex. Kraven injected with some kind of poison which bring out the inner beast of spiderman . SAVAGE SPIDERMAN!

I watched that episode in Ultimate Spiderman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman wins this due to spider sense and his superior combat style over Beast Boy.

Btw it was Savage Spider man who knocked out a T-rex. Kraven injected with some kind of poison which bring out the inner beast of spiderman . SAVAGE SPIDERMAN!

I watched that episode in Ultimate Spiderman.

I_NEED_A_HORSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

Spider-Man wins.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I think BB has a chance. Though I'm leaning towards Spidey.

Avatar image for thebattlecalculatot
TheBattleCalculatot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This is really close, especially after doing big amounts of research. It's really too close to call for me, but I'm going to go with spider man.

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Z___

Beast Boy won't touch Spidey.

Spidey KOs with his 25-ton power and the utilization of freeze pellets.

Z'

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beast Boy turns in to a dragon, flys up and fries spidey

jaraisrogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My thoughts ......beast boy cant touch Peter unless Spiderman is slowed down somehow. .cuz bb can't just fall on Peter cuz spiderman is so strong hell just throw the whale away. Can't get into his ear cuz one his suit covers his whole body two his spider sense will warn him.....beast boy will be knocked out before anything anyway

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

It's funny to see everyone trying to argue that Beast Boy should out-muscle Peter, when he can beat him by turning into a bacteria or virus.

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Capital-G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beast Boy could win a number of ways. Turn into a germ, get in Spidey and then expand, turn into a dragon and torch him, etc.

Avatar image for naruto__uzumaki
NARUTO__UZUMAKI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey Wins it superhuman Agility,superhuman Reflexes,Super strength (40 Tons at MAX,15-20 ON average) plus Spider sense what can bb do to win? I don't get it? Lets not forget if Spiderman becomes enraged or if thus was morals off spidey will not hold back and push past his limits where he has been show on multiple occasions to lift large buildings ,beat Hulk firelord and Carnage beat sinister 6 I dont see a chance here for bb? Pushed passed his limits he becomes a 100 tonner ckeary by feats alone tho that's very very rare n tht wont happen here since its morals on BB is lucky

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Spider-Man.

Dark-Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey Wins it superhuman Agility,superhuman Reflexes,Super strength (40 Tons at MAX,15-20 ON average) plus Spider sense what can bb do to win? I don't get it? Lets not forget if Spiderman becomes enraged or if thus was morals off spidey will not hold back and push past his limits where he has been show on multiple occasions to lift large buildings ,beat Hulk firelord and Carnage beat sinister 6 I dont see a chance here for bb? Pushed passed his limits he becomes a 100 tonner ckeary by feats alone tho that's very very rare n tht wont happen here since its morals on BB is lucky

Hate to break it but spiderman's max strength is 10 tons more or less. It's being stated in the handbooks,guides and even in the comics a majority of the time. He states he has the strength of a human spider which is about 100x bodyweight so anything above 10 tons makes him stronger than a human spider meant to be. We should call him radiation-man instead but there's an explanation for those 10+ ton feats. In TAS ultimate guide (has stan lee's foreword) states his high end strength feats are done by adrenaline which allow normal human to lift trucks and cars.

Dark-Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Dark-Magic

Beast Boy could win a number of ways. Turn into a germ, get in Spidey and then expand, turn into a dragon and torch him, etc.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beast boy cannot turn into a germ and kill spidey. germs kill people by multiplying. one germ can't do anything to you.

Avatar image for naruto__uzumaki
NARUTO__UZUMAKI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkmagic: I clearly said "On average he only 10-15 tons but has shown 100 ton feats more than once meaning WHEN PUSHED Beyond his limits he can tip off at 100 tons basically like u said his adrenaline plus 10 tons is more or less his average but he constantly shows strength feats beyond that so like I said 10-20 tons is Jim on a normal day The Other boosted him to 25 tons on average now he back to 10 (-20) ik everything on spider man impossible for him to be just 10 when we seen spider verse and now the all new all different he showing feats beyond just 10 impossible to ignore feats plus feats > statements we should all know this by now but for the most part in agreeing with you yes he is a 10 tonner bit when pushed to the brink he has shown 100 ton power vs Hulk,Holding up a skyscraper his feats are pretty continuous when u consider its over a course of some decades so I wouldn't call PIS. Even the Firelord fight wasn't pis. My point Is beast bout can't win any animal Spiderman outclasses.

Dark-Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beast Boy can win.. but he doesn't get enough love from DC.

alik28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too close to call honestly I think BB can take forms stronger than spidey but spideys way smarter and dat SS

Pete trumps any earthly form bb takes so aliens are his best bet

Turning into bacteria isnt an insta win as spideys covered head to toe in his suit

Not to mention going to bacteria size poses danger to bb beyond spidey other micro organisms might try to eat him before he gets near spidey most bacteria doesnt last long outside a human body

50/50 imo

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Spidey take's a very, very large majority. He has a combat speed advantage, strength advantage and even a fighting skill advantage paired with spider-agility.

People saying Gar turning into a germ and expanding... Has he actually ever done it before? And if so how many times?

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

BB

Slash03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning towards Spidey

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think with the above feats it is pretty clear Beast Boy takes this. If Match couldn't bust Beast Boy's grip with physical strength then there is no way in hell Spider-man is doing it.

moneyspider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For everyone arguing that Spider-Man's spider-sense, agility and speed would keep him out of danger and would help him win...by that logic, Spider-Man would NEVER lose to ANYONE, and we all know that is not true.

I've seen Spider-Man have trouble with guys like Dr. Octopus. I've read issues where Spider-Man's spider sense, agility and speed were not enough to stop Dr. Octopus' tentacles from grabbing him by the throat. And that's just one instance.

I remember in another issue that Tarantula was able to sting Spider-Man in the leg, and he fell down on the deck of the boat and was then confronted by The Punisher. That's another instance.

Spider-Man's spider-sense, speed and agility will not guarantee him an automatic win against a guy who can shapeshift into as many animals as he wants.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Beast Boy turn into a bacterium, go into Spider-Man's body, asexually reproduce and cause a disease that could kill or seriously harm Spider-Man?

spiderman31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman wins