#1 Posted by Flash1777 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight takes place in a city

morals on

Fight!!!

#2 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

BEAST BOY STOMPS!!!!!

#3 Posted by nickzambuto (14885 posts) - - Show Bio

NO HE DOESN'T!!!!!!

#4 Posted by jashro44 (25327 posts) - - Show Bio

What does beast boy do to stomp spider-man?

Online
#5 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

What does beast boy do to stomp spider-man?

he turns into a gorilla, or dinosaur and stomps on spiderman

#6 Posted by Dernman (15678 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man wins.

#7 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider man has KO'd a T-Rex in one hit in the Savage Land. Beast Boy cant touch him.

#8 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4763 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer: But has Spider-Man ever knocked out a Scarysaurus Rex?

#9 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

spidey stomps with ease.

#10 Posted by The Stegman (25971 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not a stomp in anyone's favor, however Spidey does win, the only thing I can think of that BB can do is maybe turn into a whale and fall on spidey...but I don't think he can catch spider-man in order to pin him.

#11 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman said:
It's not a stomp in anyone's favor, however Spidey does win, the only thing I can think of that BB can do is maybe turn into a whale and fall on spidey...but I don't think he can catch spider-man in order to pin him.
That's the worst idea to take down spider-man I have ever heard. Turn into a whale and fall on him? That ranks up there with this:      
  



 If that's the best that Beast Boy can do ithen its an incredible stomp in Spider-Man's Favour.
#12 Posted by Spydey (404 posts) - - Show Bio

Pft! Spidey...Spidey.

#13 Posted by jashro44 (25327 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@jashro44 said:

What does beast boy do to stomp spider-man?

he turns into a gorilla, or dinosaur and stomps on spiderman

Spider-man is can punch a gorilla or dinosaur out...

Online
#14 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

Spider-Man wins.
#15 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4499 posts) - - Show Bio

BB has a plethora of animals he can turn into. Some of which are aliens or he can turn into an amoeba and invade Spidey's body. If it was moral's off I'd say BB but with morals on Pete

#16 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

Fools BB crushes Spiderman

1. Falls on Spidey
2. Turns into a spider crawls in his ear then turns into a whale
3. STOMPS SPIDERMAN
4. WRECKS SPIDERMAN's face with claw or hoof
5. Turns into an Ankylosaurus and clubs him out in one shot
6. Poisons Spiderman as a COBRA
7. Runs him through with a horn/trunk
8. Turns into a Titanoboa... NUFF SAID
BEAST BOY STOMPS!!!

#17 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio
@202122 said:

Fools BB crushes Spiderman

1. Falls on Spidey
2. Turns into a spider crawls in his ear then turns into a whale
3. STOMPS SPIDERMAN
4. WRECKS SPIDERMAN's face with claw or hoof
5. Turns into an Ankylosaurus and clubs him out in one shot
6. Poisons Spiderman as a COBRA
7. Runs him through with a horn/trunk
8. Turns into a Titanoboa... NUFF SAID
BEAST BOY STOMPS!!!

You sound like terminator Fan now.
#18 Posted by ArchAssassin (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: You underestimate spidey's abilities

#19 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio
@ArchAssassin said:

@Shawnbaby: You underestimate spidey's abilities

Uh no i don't....I'm on Team Spidey here. You're confusing me with @202122
#20 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@ArchAssassin said:

@Shawnbaby: You underestimate spidey's abilities

Uh no i don't....I'm on Team Spidey here. You're confusing me with @202122:

IS IT BECAUSE BB STOMPS?

#21 Posted by Flash1777 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

i posted this because i thought it was fair

spiderman has strength and speed and his spider sense

but beast boy can turn into countless animals e.g an ant into a rhino in a couple of seconds and he can turn into alien animals (i dont know any so can someone enlighten me)

#22 Posted by ThatThorFan (951 posts) - - Show Bio

BB can turn into a gnat. He can turn into any insect. All he has to do is go inside his ear or nose and turn into a whale or something.

#23 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@The Stegman said:
It's not a stomp in anyone's favor, however Spidey does win, the only thing I can think of that BB can do is maybe turn into a whale and fall on spidey...but I don't think he can catch spider-man in order to pin him.
That's the worst idea to take down spider-man I have ever heard. Turn into a whale and fall on him? That ranks up there with this:
If that's the best that Beast Boy can do ithen its an incredible stomp in Spider-Man's Favour.

If only Beast Boy did that :( he could contend with 100 tonners.

Beast Boy wins if bloodlusted but gives only a good fight if morals on.

It would be a good fight but he would lose

#24 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThatThorFan said:

BB can turn into a gnat. He can turn into any insect. All he has to do is go inside his ear or nose and turn into a whale or something.

morals on? he won't do that

#25 Posted by ThatThorFan (951 posts) - - Show Bio

@VercingetorixTheGreat: Ahh morals on. Spiderman.

#26 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah and spiderman can track him with his spider senses.

#27 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast Boy will turn into a snake and Bite him and end of story.

Speak seriously, it can become the animal he wants, much more than just brute force involved here!!

#28 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

BB has a plethora of animals he can turn into. Some of which are aliens or he can turn into an amoeba and invade Spidey's body. If it was moral's off I'd say BB but with morals on Pete

This!!!

#29 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122 said:

Fools BB crushes Spiderman

1. Falls on Spidey-Spidey sense/Strength.
2. Turns into a spider crawls in his ear then turns into a whale-Really? in a full face mask?
3. STOMPS SPIDERMAN-..No.
4. WRECKS SPIDERMAN's face with claw or hoof-No animal is fast enough to hit spidey.
5. Turns into an Ankylosaurus and clubs him out in one shot-Spidey can one shot a dino and has speed advantage.
6. Poisons Spiderman as a COBRA-Spidey sense.
7. Runs him through with a horn/trunk-Hope you can run faster than bullets BB
8. Turns into a Titanoboa... NUFF SAID-Still faster than that and can web it up quite easily
BEAST BOY STOMPS!!!

Any questions?

#30 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

Beast Boy will turn into a snake and Bite him and end of story.

Speak seriously, it can become the animal he wants, much more than just brute force involved here!!

If he turned into a snake, Spiderman would just web it down, and anyways Spiderman could easily dodge the snake biting him. BB's most powerful form, I think would be a Tyrannosaurus. SPiderman has KO'd Tyrannosaurus' before in the Savage Land. Beast Boy has no form that can hurt Spiderman, if he turns into a gnat and tries to get in Spiderman's ear, Spiderman grabs the gnat and either A) crushes it in his fingers, not knowing it's BB, B) web it down until BB turns into a suitable animal that can actually attack Spidey, or C) Spiderman's inner instincts come out and he eats the gnat.

BB cannot turn into a gnat, 'sneak' into Spidey's ear, and turn into a whale. Spidey isn't letting a little pest into his ear, and with his Spidey sense he would be able to locate the threat in the gnat.

Spiderman wins easily.

#31 Posted by Deadcool (6752 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122 said:

Fools BB crushes Spiderman

1. Falls on Spidey
2. Turns into a spider crawls in his ear then turns into a whale
3. STOMPS SPIDERMAN
4. WRECKS SPIDERMAN's face with claw or hoof
5. Turns into an Ankylosaurus and clubs him out in one shot
6. Poisons Spiderman as a COBRA
7. Runs him through with a horn/trunk
8. Turns into a Titanoboa... NUFF SAID
BEAST BOY STOMPS!!!

No, morals are ON!!!

#32 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadcool: where does it say that?@FourthDeity said:

@202122 said:

Fools BB crushes Spiderman

1. Falls on Spidey-Spidey sense/Strength.
2. Turns into a spider crawls in his ear then turns into a whale-Really? in a full face mask?
3. STOMPS SPIDERMAN-..No.
4. WRECKS SPIDERMAN's face with claw or hoof-No animal is fast enough to hit spidey.
5. Turns into an Ankylosaurus and clubs him out in one shot-Spidey can one shot a dino and has speed advantage.
6. Poisons Spiderman as a COBRA-Spidey sense.
7. Runs him through with a horn/trunk-Hope you can run faster than bullets BB
8. Turns into a Titanoboa... NUFF SAID-Still faster than that and can web it up quite easily
BEAST BOY STOMPS!!!

Any questions?

No-one can web up a titanoboa you fool

Beast Boy is just as fast and agile as Spiderman and his keen sense of smell makes up for Spidey Sense

BEAST BOY STOMPS!!

#33 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122: Yeah I'm the fool..

Good luck smelling a fist coming at your jaw bro.

Beast boy gets stomped. No need to Fanboy any further.

#34 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity: No there is no way Spidey is going to get the drop on him

His one punch Ko was on a dinosaur BB is smart and able to dodge quite easily so yeah

BB STOMPS

#35 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@jashro44 said:

What does beast boy do to stomp spider-man?

he turns into a gorilla, or dinosaur and stomps on spiderman

That won't work.

I.A.T.

#36 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer: @ThatThorFan: @Deadcool: @FourthDeity: Tell me Spiderman can beat Mystic??

#37 Posted by Deadcool (6752 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122 said:

where does it say that?

Here in the O.P.

@Flash1777 said:

The fight takes place in a city

morals on

Fight!!!

#38 Posted by Deadcool (6752 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

Tell me Spiderman can beat Mystic??

I am sorry but who is that?

#39 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadcool: Mystique,sorry

#40 Edited by Wyldsong (5898 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122 said:

No-one can web up a titanoboa you fool

He has webbed a building before to help it stand, I think a titanoboa will pose little issue, especially considering the large area his webs can cover. And stop with the name calling please, there is no excuse for it.

#41 Posted by Deadcool (6752 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: He should be able to.

#42 Posted by ThatThorFan (951 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Why are we talking about this on a Beast Boy vs Spiderman thread?

#43 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThatThorFan: Because spiderman is overestimated??

And Beast and Mystique,have similar powers?

#44 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@ThatThorFan: Because spiderman is overestimated??

And Beast and Mystique,have similar powers?

mystique actually has good fighting skills, BB doesnt really. I dont think Mystique can turn into animals either, just human forms.

#45 Posted by Spartan101 (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious said:

@Dernman said:

Spider-Man wins.
#46 Posted by ThatThorFan (951 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Spiderman would stomp Mystique if she tried to pose as Mary Jane because of his spider-senses. Spiderman stomps. Mystique's mass and weight remain the same, I believe.

#47 Edited by killerfacepwnez (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Edited for being blatantly insulting and swears.

#48 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@killerfacepwnez said:

@FourthDeity said:

@202122 said:

Fools BB crushes Spiderman

1. Falls on Spidey-Spidey sense/Strength.
2. Turns into a spider crawls in his ear then turns into a whale-Really? in a full face mask?
3. STOMPS SPIDERMAN-..No.
4. WRECKS SPIDERMAN's face with claw or hoof-No animal is fast enough to hit spidey.
5. Turns into an Ankylosaurus and clubs him out in one shot-Spidey can one shot a dino and has speed advantage.
6. Poisons Spiderman as a COBRA-Spidey sense.
7. Runs him through with a horn/trunk-Hope you can run faster than bullets BB
8. Turns into a Titanoboa... NUFF SAID-Still faster than that and can web it up quite easily
BEAST BOY STOMPS!!!

Any questions?

Yeah I have a question. How come you're an idiot?

@202122: Ignore Forthdeity, he's fucking retarded

@ChaosBlazer said:

Spider man has KO'd a T-Rex in one hit in the Savage Land. Beast Boy cant touch him.

Beast Boy is faster than Spiderman by a large margin. He's already beaten Kid Flash and Geo Force at the same time.

Beast Boy could kill 10 Spidermans if he wanted to

@ChaosBlazer said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

Beast Boy will turn into a snake and Bite him and end of story.

Speak seriously, it can become the animal he wants, much more than just brute force involved here!!

If he turned into a snake, Spiderman would just web it down, and anyways Spiderman could easily dodge the snake biting him. BB's most powerful form, I think would be a Tyrannosaurus. SPiderman has KO'd Tyrannosaurus' before in the Savage Land. Beast Boy has no form that can hurt Spiderman, if he turns into a gnat and tries to get in Spiderman's ear, Spiderman grabs the gnat and either A) crushes it in his fingers, not knowing it's BB, B) web it down until BB turns into a suitable animal that can actually attack Spidey, or C) Spiderman's inner instincts come out and he eats the gnat.

BB cannot turn into a gnat, 'sneak' into Spidey's ear, and turn into a whale. Spidey isn't letting a little pest into his ear, and with his Spidey sense he would be able to locate the threat in the gnat.

Spiderman wins easily.

No offense but you're fucking stupid. Beast Boy can turn into a dragon, into a phoenix, into aliens etc. Morals on or moral's off Beast Boy would kill Spiderman easily. He can also turn into a swarm of insects. And BTW Beast Boy has killed with morals on. So Peter will be heading to the after life.

Wow. So this is your 1st or 2nd post on the forums, and that's what you come up with? Put away the blatant fanboyism, it won't help you here. And by the way, if you call someone 'fucking stupid', they are obviously going to take offense.

How is BB 'faster than Spiderman by a large margin'? And beating Kid Flash doesn't mean BB is necessarily 'fast'.

What good would a swarm of insects do? And how would a dragon do any better than a T. Rex against Spiderman? Im pretty sure NO SINGLE ANIMAL that BB can turn into is as strong as Spiderman, let alone as agile, experienced, skilled, and smart.

You gave NO arguments, all you said was that BB 'can turn into a dragon, into a phoenix, into aliens etc.' What the hell does that mean? I don't know very much on BB, enlighten me.

What will the phoenix, the aliens, and the dragon do against Spiderman?

#49 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Did anybody else get a message from this creep telling you to kill yourself? Or is it just me?

#50 Edited by killerfacepwnez (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Edited for being blatantly insulting and swears.