CaptainGuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CaptainGuts

Chief gets a cache of weapons at his disposal and Cortana

The cache includes unlimited ammo for his base weapons. Assault rife, Pistol (halo 1), Shotgun

Other weapons include a rocket launcher 8 rockets, 5 frag grenades, 2 plasma grenades

Beast-boy is welcome to transform into whatever he wants.

Random encounter

Beast-boy is Bloodlusted but thinking clearly

Chief is in character

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maaan. i HAVE to go with master chief. its the rules lol

CaptainGuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CaptainGuts

maaan. i HAVE to go with master chief. its the rules lol

hahaha

Skelebones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Skelebones

Sniper rifle took down a beast the size of a dinosaur with a hide even thicker than that.

sniper rifle pierces 13 meters of flesh or .5 meters of titanium armor. its not some hurr durr .50 caliber. its a 25mm cannon for christs sake

the spartan laser casually oneshots anything it hits aside from a full wraith (or the freaking battle cruisers n carriers and battleships and supercarriers and capitol ships obviously) it oneshots tanks it oneshots APCs it oneshots spartans and covenant alike. it blows through entire bulkheads like cardstock paper

the plasma grenade, once it melts under beast boys hide and explodes its game over
large enough transformations might be a two shotter but still

chiefs base speed is faster than bbs fastest transformation
his base strength is also greater than anything aside from a friggen brontosaurus

dude this is a total mismatch.

inb4 lock

CaptainGuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skelebones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainguts:still a mismatch

Halo shoulder fire rocket launchers are superior to most universes rocket launchers cuz they fire 2 rounds b4 reloading. and only one is enough for a phantom.

like i said b4 the plasma grenades oneshot most of BBs transformations and twoshots everything else.
they are designed to melt through titanium armor and then explode for more damage

the frag grenades arent as effective nor as powerfull as the plasma grenades but with 5 of em that doesnt matter. 3 can disable a tank

sigh... dude you can nerf all the weapons and give a standard magnum pistol and chief still wins 7/10. if you can snipe with a pistol there aint much a character like BB can do.
especially with chiefs base stats are too much. reaction speed in the miliseconds, strength the 10ton range. speed of over 100km/hr. an advanced armor system that BB needs to turn into his biggest target transformation to so much as crack and thats without the energy shields. the armor also auto-injects biofoam to fix any tissue damage BB does(if any to begin with.)
chief was the best of the spartan 2 project and then the gravemind altered his psyche and conscience to make him even better. then the librarian forced his evolution to levels beyond her own.
I have even argued his ability to beat iron man in the BA before man

my mind still remains set on mismatch

CaptainGuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CaptainGuts

@skelebones: Cool well I will keep that in mind next time i use him in a battle.

Skelebones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Skelebones

@captainguts: mmhm np. yer welcome for the info.

lol im glad you didnt include the laser designater for the SMAC orbital strikes. i would have had a field day with that one

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beast Boy wins. He can turn into mythical beasts as well as aliens. Phoenix FTW.

CaptainGuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skelebones: na BB isnt on that kind of threat level the only reason I faced him agains MC is because many people on the vine fight them against similar people, spider-man, deathstroke, high mid tear guys although i expected MC to win i didnt think it was a stomp but I have never read the books just played the games.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Chief.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

BB.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chief.

I think Beast Boy would win this encounter.

Skelebones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: how would he do that? chief is comparable to iron man

even his strongest and largest transformations would be walked all over upon

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Chief.

I think Beast Boy would win this encounter.

Absolutely not. Master Chief's speed, strength, durability, weaponry, reaction time, and thought process (mostly because of Cortana) are highly superior to Beast Boy's. Also, he's got unlimited ammunition and some of his best weapons. He should win this with little to no difficulty.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know much about BB, shouldn't he be able to turn into a Kryptonian or something similar?

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

MC chief wins, but losed to PETA

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easy. Turn into an fly, pass his shields, turn into a phoenix or dragon and utterly destroy the Spartan. Or, turn into an amoeba, enter Master Chief's body, turn into an Bruhathkayosaurus and explode the man.

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

@skelebones said:

Easy. Turn into an fly, pass his shields, turn into a phoenix or dragon and utterly destroy the Spartan. Or, turn into an amoeba, enter Master Chief's body, turn into an Bruhathkayosaurus and explode the man.

No Caption Provided

Skelebones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Skelebones

@xlr87t3: the shields are absolute full encompasing. there is no "passable" option

turning into a pheonix and having the same "hurr durr immortal" feat of a pheonix are two entirely different things.

amoeba? lol one the shields prevent that. two chief is a cybernetically and biologically enhanced supersoldier. thats before the librarian did god knows what to his evolution. chiefs immunobiology would straight up shit out BB with some corn on the side.

bruthakayosaurus? what the actual fck is that supposed to be?

again mismatch stands. chief stomps

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Chief

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Beastboy, easilly. He just turns into something small (like a fly), gets close, then falls on Chief like a hippo, blue whale or w/e... since I seem to remember the fact of the Halo universe is that a rather sad race of aliens wiped out planet Earth. (Not to mention game-wise Chief isn't the Juggernaut.)

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Beastboy, easilly. He just turns into something small (like a fly), gets close, then falls on Chief like a hippo, blue whale or w/e... since I seem to remember the fact of the Halo universe is that a rather sad race of aliens wiped out planet Earth. (Not to mention game-wise Chief isn't the Juggernaut.)

His shields cover his entire body....

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85 said:

And your point is?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@outside_85 said:

And your point is?

A hippo or blue wale isn't going to hurt Chief. And that "sad race of aliens" didn't wipe out Earth.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Outside_85

A hippo or blue wale isn't going to hurt Chief. And that "sad race of aliens" didn't wipe out Earth.

Wasn't it Halo Reach that had an opening sequence that showed everything had been wiped out and that the actual game was just building up to that?

As for hurting him, unless his spine and legs are made of steel, then you can be damn sure a falling hippo landing on his head is going to hurt. With the whale it wont matter, because they tend to have so much flab he will be trapped under them.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By WastelandMan

@outside_85 said:

Wasn't it Halo Reach that had an opening sequence that showed everything had been wiped out and that the actual game was just building up to that?

As for hurting him, unless his spine and legs are made of steel, then you can be damn sure a falling hippo landing on his head is going to hurt. With the whale it wont matter, because they tend to have so much flab he will be trapped under them.

Earth was never wiped out in the Halo series. That was the planet Reach (for which the game is named after) that got glassed.

His bones are nearly indestructible do to augmentation. Add his power armor and energy shields on top of that.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man:The ending of halo reach made me shed a tear :[ At least the strongest spartan "Linda-058" Is still alive.

@outside_85: Mc slaps that fly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oi. I really didn't feel like typing out a full response but whatever; here it goes. The planet that was wiped our was planet Reach dude. It even said it in the game title, so that was definitely not Earth. That's kind of what the entire events of a huge section of the Halo EU is about: Master Chief preventing the destruction of Earth. xD

Also, Beast Boy isn't anywhere near fast enough, using a fly or not to even get close to Chief before getting shot. Bloodlusted or not, this shouldn't change the fact that his speed is rather static, and I'm about to show you any minor increases in his speed due to him not having morals is utterly pointless and a futile gesture when compared to John's combat/reaction speed. Now, Deathstroke has a reputation of completely humiliating the entire Teen Titans, including Beast Boy himself. Why? Well because Slade has reaction and combat speed exactly of his brain's processing speed, so he can effortlessly carry out actions as he is thinking of them simultaneously.

No Caption Provided

If IIRC, Deathstroke's speed, strength, and overall statistics are equal to that of nine or ten men. That's very fine and dandy, and is shown to be more than enough for Changeling to handle, but Master Chief puts that to shame. As a teenager and fresh out of his SPARTAN-II augmentations, John-117 had the reaction time of twenty millisecond, ten times that of an average human.

No Caption Provided

Remember, that is out of armor. Right there I'm already confident Master Chief has the speed to put down Beast Boy before he even realizes the fight is going on. If that's not enough to assure you, inside of the MJOLNIR MARK V ARMOR (assuming that is the one being used), that reaction time and general statistics including strength, is amped up by a factor of five.

No Caption Provided

With that, there is absolutely no way Beast Boy is even near fast enough to comprehend what is happening to him before he is promptly neutralized. In morals Chief may not outright shoot a boy, but chances are he'd knee-cap him. If that's still not enough, John has Cortana with him, and she amps his neural connections to the point where he sees Orbital Drop Shock Troopers, the elite infantry of the UNSC, in slow motion. If the entire Titans can't even handle Deathstroke, what chances does your ol' lackey have here? Chief is packing unlimited ammo with equipment and weaponry from the year 2552, titanium armor backed up with energy shields that have tanked the impact of an atmospheric re-entry, harsh conditional training from the age of six, augmentations in which only a portion of the SPARTAN-II candidates survived, multi-ton strength, which, out of armor, have instantly killed ODSTs by accident, and an artificial intelligence that has hacked Covenant/Forerunner ships that can think and process data at least near light-speed.

To put it bluntly: Beast Boy is out of his league.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85 said:

Oi. I really didn't feel like typing out a full response but whatever; here it goes. The planet that was wiped our was planet Reach dude. It even said it in the game title, so that was definitely not Earth. That's kind of what the entire events of a huge section of the Halo EU is about: Master Chief preventing the destruction of Earth. xD

Also, Beast Boy isn't anywhere near fast enough, using a fly or not to even get close to Chief before getting shot. Bloodlusted or not, this shouldn't change the fact that his speed is rather static, and I'm about to show you any minor increases in his speed due to him not having morals is utterly pointless and a futile gesture when compared to John's combat/reaction speed. Now, Deathstroke has a reputation of completely humiliating the entire Teen Titans, including Beast Boy himself. Why? Well because Slade has reaction and combat speed exactly of his brain's processing speed, so he can effortlessly carry out actions as he is thinking of them simultaneously.

No Caption Provided

If IIRC, Deathstroke's speed, strength, and overall statistics are equal to that of nine or ten men. That's very fine and dandy, and is shown to be more than enough for Changeling to handle, but Master Chief puts that to shame. As a teenager and fresh out of his SPARTAN-II augmentations, John-117 had the reaction time of twenty millisecond, ten times that of an average human.

No Caption Provided

Remember, that is out of armor. Right there I'm already confident Master Chief has the speed to put down Beast Boy before he even realizes the fight is going on. If that's not enough to assure you, inside of the MJOLNIR MARK V ARMOR (assuming that is the one being used), that reaction time and general statistics including strength, is amped up by a factor of five.

No Caption Provided

With that, there is absolutely no way Beast Boy is even near fast enough to comprehend what is happening to him before he is promptly neutralized. In morals Chief may not outright shoot a boy, but chances are he'd knee-cap him. If that's still not enough, John has Cortana with him, and she amps his neural connections to the point where he sees Orbital Drop Shock Troopers, the elite infantry of the UNSC, in slow motion. If the entire Titans can't even handle Deathstroke, what chances does your ol' lackey have here? Chief is packing unlimited ammo with equipment and weaponry from the year 2552, titanium armor backed up with energy shields that have tanked the impact of an atmospheric re-entry, harsh conditional training from the age of six, augmentations in which only a portion of the SPARTAN-II candidates survived, multi-ton strength, which, out of armor, have instantly killed ODSTs by accident, and an artificial intelligence that has hacked Covenant/Forerunner ships that can think and process data at least near light-speed.

To put it bluntly: Beast Boy is out of his league.

And I assume you are very well aware the amount of PIS Deathstroke has always carried around? So claiming MC is just an amped up Deathstroke is nearly useless.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And I assume you are very well aware the amount of PIS Deathstroke has always carried around? So claiming MC is just an amped up Deathstroke is nearly useless.

You're assuming that his PIS is applicable in the scan I showed above. Deathstroke would definitely take Beast Boy in a fight. He has the mentality, firepower, strength, and combat/reaction speed to take Beast Boy out of the game. It's also not PIS if Slade has consistently taken down entire teams before by different writers, in different comic titles, in different runs. Sorry but that excuse isn't going to cut it. Me claiming Master Chief is an amped up Deathstroke is more than enough to prove that John takes this handily.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Outside_85

@outside_85 said:

You're assuming that his PIS is applicable in the scan I showed above. Deathstroke would definitely take Beast Boy in a fight. He has the mentality, firepower, strength, and combat/reaction speed to take Beast Boy out of the game. It's also not PIS if Slade has consistently taken down entire teams before by different writers, in different comic titles, in different runs. Sorry but that excuse isn't going to cut it. Me claiming Master Chief is an amped up Deathstroke is more than enough to prove that John takes this handily.

It is consistent PIS, because Deathstroke has nothing in his powerset that should put him on the levels of Wally West, Donna Troy, Superboy, Cassandra Sandsmark, Kyle Rayner or Raven.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85 said:

@outside_85 said:

It is consistent PIS, because Deathstroke has nothing in his powerset that should put him on the levels of Wally West, Donna Troy, Superboy, Cassandra Sandsmark, Kyle Rayner or Raven.

I'm talking about teams like the Teen Titans and Outsiders here. Obviously Deathstroke taking down the Justice League and tripping The Flash is outright PIS. People like Beast Boy however, is nowhere near as powerful as Raven, Wally, or Superboy.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm talking about teams like the Teen Titans and Outsiders here. Obviously Deathstroke taking down the Justice League and tripping The Flash is outright PIS. People like Beast Boy however, is nowhere near as powerful as Raven, Wally, or Superboy.

True enough.

Now, are you going to tell me if MC can actually handle having a large amount of weight landing on his head. If you dont like the hippo, we can substitute it with a rock or a wall falling on him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

True enough.

Now, are you going to tell me if MC can actually handle having a large amount of weight landing on his head. If you dont like the hippo, we can substitute it with a rock or a wall falling on him.

I'd suggest he can. His energy shields have tanked worse damage.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Shot

@outside_85: What about the building weight and amount of force he takes when he falls out of orbit? x4. A wall or rock is nothing.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Hmm, so how much can MC lift while in his suit?

Reason I am asking is because I have a hard time seeing a portable shield like this one creating a shell that supports itself. Like when small arms fire bounce off it's front, it's because it cant get through the shield and because MC weighs too much for something that small to move him. On the other hand if the attack has more mass than he can withstand, reasonably he would still be thrown around by it. (A practical example would be him getting thrown by an explosion of somekind... which may have happened in the game at one point.)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: Master Chief is only in the multi-ton range. Haven't done in-depth calculations yet. He's at least a 3-tonner though.

And John has tanked a point-blank missile before.

That's only the MJOLNIR MARK V Armor, which is completely out of date compared to the armor that Chief has in the events of Halo 4.