• 71 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by Floopay (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been curious about this. With his shapeshifting Beast Boy might be able to keep up with Deadpool's healing factor. Additionally, between gorillaz, t-rexes, humming birds, etc. I thought he might be able to actually pull a win via KO, but at the same time Deadpool is a pretty tough competitor.

Rules:

1. Win via BFR, Death, KO, Incap

2. Beast Boy, morals on, bloodlusted

3. Deadpool, regular morals apply

4. Neither character has knowledge of the other

5. Random Encounter (Beast Boy will have mistaken Deadpool as Deathstroke) at night

Battlefield: Takes place here at night, starts on the docks

Note: I picked this location to give BB a slight hide/run advantage because of the water, to help even out Deadpool's firearms

Deadpool:

Teleportation Device (Shorts out after 5 uses)

2 Vibranium Katanas

1 Sai

5 Throwing Stars

1 Fully loaded 5 shot Revolver (Regular Ammo), 2 Backup Adamantine Bullets

1 Flash Grenade

1 Incendiary Grenade

1 Frag Grenade

1 SMG, no backup clips

Beast Boy:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#2 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool.

as soon as BB tries to attack him, wade will kill him :/

#3 Posted by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

#4 Posted by Hero4life (264 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast Boy. Are you guys really serious here.

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hero4life said:

Beast Boy. Are you guys really serious here.

#6 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Gar.

#7 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

BB

#8 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@SexualLobster said:

deadpool.

as soon as BB tries to attack him, wade will kill him :/

#9 Posted by Floopay (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#10 Posted by mavfan626 (4118 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool would win by a large majority

#11 Posted by Hero4life (264 posts) - - Show Bio

@mavfan626 said:

Deadpool would win by a large majority

I want reasons why everybody things Deadpool would win?

#12 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hero4life: ok. as soon as you give reasons why bb should win this.

#13 Edited by Hero4life (264 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering Beast Boy can turn into any beast alien dinosuar anything. I don't see Deadpool winning. Says he can win by taking the head. All he would have to do is turn into a dinosaur and there goes Deadpools head.

It's a random encounter so Deadpool has no idea what he is up against.

Preferably T REX

#14 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hero4life: you do know that deadpool has fought dinos before... multiple one with symbiotes  on them.
#15 Posted by Innate0912 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast Boy 7/10.

Deadpool doesn't know what he's up against. Also, his arsenal is limited.

#16 Posted by Hero4life (264 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos-soul: You do know. That it's not just dinos that Beast Boy can turn into. Alien species too. Deadpool don't stand a chance.

You talk like Deadpools gonna know what he's up against. How would he know Beast Boy even turns into a dinosaur. It's a random encounter for a reason.

#17 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hero4life: I'm not talking like anything. I was Just Stating That DP has face dinos before that had a greater power a regular BB dino. I never said he would be ready for it. Just backing up DP
#18 Posted by Hero4life (264 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos-soul said:

@Hero4life: I'm not talking like anything. I was Just Stating That DP has face dinos before that had a greater power a regular BB dino. I never said he would be ready for it. Just backing up DP

Backing up DP isn't gonna help him win here. Sorry.

#19 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hero4life: how come it wont?
#20 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast Boy stomps.

#21 Posted by Outside_85 (7059 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast Boy turns himself into a Candiru and attacks the most dreaded of spaces.

#22 Posted by mavfan626 (4118 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hero4life said:

@mavfan626 said:

Deadpool would win by a large majority

I want reasons why everybody things Deadpool would win?

There is no animal Beast Boy could turn into that would be to much for Deadpool. Deadpool's with swords alone are more then enough to take on Beast Boy and win imo..

#23 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool would win this, sure beast boy can turn into anything but a few bullets to his skull would put him down. It doesn't matter wat he turn into

#24 Posted by CraftyArrow (123 posts) - - Show Bio

Be one funny fight

#25 Posted by Hero4life (264 posts) - - Show Bio

@mavfan626 said:

@Hero4life said:

@mavfan626 said:

Deadpool would win by a large majority

I want reasons why everybody things Deadpool would win?

There is no animal Beast Boy could turn into that would be to much for Deadpool. Deadpool's with swords alone are more then enough to take on Beast Boy and win imo..

Wrong. I bet you $100 if more people viewed this forum that they would tell you Beast Boy wins, But that won't happen you know why?

#26 Posted by mavfan626 (4118 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hero4life said:

@mavfan626 said:

@Hero4life said:

@mavfan626 said:

Deadpool would win by a large majority

I want reasons why everybody things Deadpool would win?

There is no animal Beast Boy could turn into that would be to much for Deadpool. Deadpool's with swords alone are more then enough to take on Beast Boy and win imo..

Wrong. I bet you $100 if more people viewed this forum that they would tell you Beast Boy wins, But that won't happen you know why?

Why?

#27 Posted by Voodoom (174 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to say Deadpool gets a new green rug for his fireplace...

Beast Boy's powers are extremely impressive here. Shapeshifting into various forms gives him an awesome advantage.

Deadpool does have his healing factor, teleport, and weapons, if he had more ammo I might throw more into Deadpools favor.

As for Deadpool not knowing what he's up against, does he ever?

I say Beast Boys beats the Merc with the Mouth unless somebody can show me some serious feats here to prove otherwise.

Although I love the idea of Beast Boy and Deadpool going at it and saying something like "Damn looks like this fight is going to take the entire comic..." and Beast Boy's like "Who are you talking to?"

#28 Posted by JediWaffles (746 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give it to Deadpool. It's extremely hard to take him down, what with his great agility, healing factor, and TP. Whereas a well placed bullet ends BB.

#29 Posted by Hero4life (264 posts) - - Show Bio

@mavfan626: Cuz the majority of this site already knows who wins by the title of this forum. Beast Boy. That's why nobody bothers with this forum here.

It's simple all he has to do is turn into an alien species that has a plate of armor and deflects bullet and and swords can't cut through. Trust me between the Marvel and DC Universes you are crossing together. There is one out there.

#30 Posted by thebatmobile12 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

BB stomps his shit in.

#31 Posted by Phylos (2569 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say that Beast Boy defeats Deadpool, through unlimited shapeshifts from one lethal beast to another.

I wouldn't think that bullets would do much since Beast Boy could just shift into an almost microscopic creature to dodge/maneuver.

Although the battle won't be without difficulties, but in the end, Beast Boy takes it.

#32 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hero4life: This is a thread/topic inside a forum, not a forum

itself

#33 Posted by mcampos (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I think everyone is forgetting one thing here.

Deadpool can break the 4th wall, so if he sees whats coming, and if he can see his death prematurely, then he'll just hop out of the universe and go to DC or something lol.

And even if that were not the case, DEADPOOL!

#34 Edited by Floopay (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

Modified OP a little, hopefully I didn't overdue it in the opposite direction. Changes I made were:

Beast Boy: Went from Morals Off, to Morals On but bloodlusted

Deadpool: Gave him 1 Fragmentation Grenade, 1 Incendiary Grenade. Changed Katanas to Vibranium, and he has 2 backup adamantine bullets for his revolver (as well as 5 shots of regular ammo.) Keep in mind he only has 2 bullets that are adamantine, and if he misses they're gone. Also gave him his TP device back, but it'll short out after only 5 uses.

Discuss please.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#35 Posted by Hero4life (264 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Modified OP a little, hopefully I didn't overdue it in the opposite direction. Changes I made were:

Beast Boy: Went from Morals Off, to Morals On but bloodlusted

Deadpool: Gave him 1 Fragmentation Grenade, 1 Incendiary Grenade. Changed Katanas to Vibranium, and he has 2 backup adamantine bullets for his revolver (as well as 5 shots of regular ammo.) Keep in mind he only has 2 bullets that are adamantine, and if he misses they're gone. Also gave him his TP device back, but it'll short out after only 5 uses.

Discuss please.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Beast Boy still wins. Adamantium bullet won't to much just the same as another bullet. Vibranium swords could help

#36 Posted by Bo88gdan (4374 posts) - - Show Bio

DeadPool

#37 Posted by mavfan626 (4118 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hero4life said:

1. I don't know Beast Boy all to well but I believe he has to know of a such an animal. He can't just turn into animal he doesn't know about.

2. Deadpool has dealt with beast of many types, I don't know what Beast Boy could bring to the table that Deadpool hasn't dealt with before.

#38 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

Who cares that beast boy can change into any animal...so what??? He can't take a bullet or get stabbed or cut. His durability is no better than anyone else. Deadpool has super human agilty, reflexes, stamina and has peak human strength. Jus cuz bb can change into any beast doesn't mean he will beat dp. Dp shoots bb in the head he DIES. It don't matter wat he change into

#39 Posted by Equonox (956 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast Boy turns into a bug, flies into DP's moth, and then turns into an Elephant, effectively blowing up DP's head. I'll post scans if anyone challenges this. Beast Boy stomps.

#40 Posted by 0blivion_ (623 posts) - - Show Bio

@Equonox: Post scans please!

#41 Posted by Equonox (956 posts) - - Show Bio

Ask and ye shall receive:

to be fair, this was in Flashpoint, but given that the OP says he's bloodlusted w/ no morals I don't see why he couldn't do this

#42 Posted by VenomousDragon (843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Equonox:

Ok put what does BB do after wade gets up from that and cracks a joke?

#43 Posted by SpidermanWins (3975 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool if he is concentrating he might put a bullet in beast boy's brain. Otherwise he gets KOed very quickly. This is coming from a major DP fan btw.

#44 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@VenomousDragon said:

@Equonox:

Ok put what does BB do after wade gets up from that and cracks a joke?

Did you read Suicide Kings? Punisher shot Deadpool's head off with an arrow and it took him a while to regenerate his head. It won't kill Wade, but it will definitely put him out of action for a while.

#45 Posted by VenomousDragon (843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr: I did not, was it good?

#46 Posted by Equonox (956 posts) - - Show Bio

@VenomousDragon: Well the OP says KO, and regardless of his regeneration I would say that's a sufficient KO...

#47 Posted by mavfan626 (4118 posts) - - Show Bio

@Equonox said:

Ask and ye shall receive:

to be fair, this was in Flashpoint, but given that the OP says he's bloodlusted w/ no morals I don't see why he couldn't do this

Deadpool's mask would protect him from such an attack.

#48 Posted by Solomonwreath (179 posts) - - Show Bio

with the current situation I'd deadpool since he has the means to disorient Beast Boy.

#49 Posted by Hero4life (264 posts) - - Show Bio

@mavfan626 said:

@Equonox said:

Ask and ye shall receive:

to be fair, this was in Flashpoint, but given that the OP says he's bloodlusted w/ no morals I don't see why he couldn't do this

Deadpool's mask would protect him from such an attack.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

How do you figure Deadpools mask is gonna do anything. I think it's a lil insane to even think that.

#50 Posted by Hero4life (264 posts) - - Show Bio

@Equonox: Thanx for the scans. I rest my case