Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Secret Avengers #13
Secret Avengers #13

Marvel Fanfare # 45
Marvel Fanfare # 45

They fight in an empty Staples Centre.  They are all spread out and must track each other in the dark with only flash lights.
Snake has his pistol, tranquilizer gun, ak47, c-4, nikita and sniper rifle.
Rogers has his shield, a pistol and combat knife and flash bomb. 
Beast has a bazooka and spiked gloves. 
No morals.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By spidey 15

Is this current spider-man? 

Anyways, Solid Snake has never really impressed me at all. 
Steve Rogers would beat him easily IMO. 
If we are using current spider-man with no spider-sense, but morals off, i could see him beating Beast. is feats outclasses Beast's in almost every category and he has the additional advantage of webbing. 
If morals were on i could see him losing to Steve Rogers. He respects him too much to go all out against him and almost in every of their fights tend to fight pretty stupid, add and Steve's skills combined with his tactical intellect and his shield, and Rogers should take a clear majority of Peter. 
Here Morals are off, but i see it going in both ways. If spidey had his spider-sense, this would give him a great advantage in the battle. But here he does not and Steve is more than capable of killing Peter with his shield and he is more than capable of tagging him with it since, there are no morals. But spidey, also needs one hit to put Steve down. 
I'm not sure who gets the majority though. 
:)

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Ya I figured without his Spidy sense this is more of a fair fight. With it, being in the dark doesn't really mean much for him. 

And I am surprised you are not impressed by Snake. He is a master of CQC and use of several weapons and espionage. In this environment, he would be formidable.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By spidey 15
@Edgeworth_11: I still have not seen anything that really impress me. I admit i have not seen much from him( my brother has the game, but he stopped playing it a long time ago ), but he does not seem anything that Steve Rogers could not handle. 
;)
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lance Bastro
@spidey 15 said:
@Edgeworth_11: I still have not seen anything that really impress me. I admit i have not seen much from him( my brother has the game, but he stopped playing it a long time ago ), but he does not seem anything that Steve Rogers could not handle. ;)
team two. snake is basically slade. they almost look the same too.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By spidey 15
@Lance Bastro: What has he done that puts him on the same level with snake. Feats please. 
MrUnknown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By MrUnknown

Beast and Cap! So why the ladies? ;)

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#8  Edited By AssertingValor

team one...........
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lance Bastro
@spidey 15 said:

@Lance Bastro: What has he done that puts him on the same level with snake. Feats please. :)

• he took on the foxhound 
  • he's taken the dead cell 
  • and the guys or i should say girls in MGS4.

• he can resist telepathy
  • he is very quiet
  • he's a master at h2h (probably in par to slade since snake has fought grey fox hand to hand while grey fox has a katana and super strength)
  • he's cunning enough to take on an whole army (picking at it until a huge number turns 0)
  • he can fight robots the size of giant sentinels
  • he has very keen senses. probably not as well as wolverine, but as well as a dog nonetheless.
  • he has a enhanced healing factor thanks to the nano machines he has (AKA foxdie)
  • he also has strength and durability thanks to foxdie nano tech
  • he's a bullet timer

basically he's like cassandra cain with alittle bit more but not as agile. 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By spidey 15
@Lance Bastro: Can you explain how these h2h feats are impressive? Taking on whole army is not impressive at all since this is something that Steve Rogers has done plenty of times. Can you explain in what way he has beaten these giant robots? Some strength and durability feats would be nice. Also what are his bullet timing feats? Because Steve has plenty and very impressive. 

Also, having healing factor/ senses and resisting Telepathy are irrelevant to this thread. 
=]
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey should be able to solo.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By spidey 15
@Gremlin From Kremlin said:
no
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#13  Edited By SC  Moderator

Beast with no morals would eat everyone. Including the weapons and flashlights. 

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By spidey 15
@SC said:
lol
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15 said:
no
Why? He is physically capable of one-shotting Steve and Hank, especially with no morals.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lance Bastro
@spidey 15 said:
@Lance Bastro: Can you explain how these h2h feats are impressive? Taking on whole army is not impressive at all since this is something that Steve Rogers has done plenty of times. Can you explain in what way he has beaten these giant robots? Some strength and durability feats would be nice. Also what are his bullet timing feats? Because Steve has plenty and very impressive.  Also, having healing factor/ senses and resisting Telepathy are irrelevant to this thread. =]
the senses are relevant because they are fighting in the dark. in strength, he was wrestling greyfox and general gaywad (forgot his name). these guys are pretty strong able to lift tanks. his durability isn't that impressive. it takes like a few grenades to kill him. probably 10 explosions. i've seen his bullet timing in twin snakes and i also believe in mgs2 when he was fighting oga. the giant robots are the metal gears. in mgs2 he fought 10 of them at once, but he needed missile launchers or some kind of RPG to beat them.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lance Bastro
@SC said:
that's dark beast lol
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#18  Edited By SC  Moderator
@spidey 15:  @Lance Bastro:  

Dark Beast is Dark Blue! Beast is Baby Royal Sky Blue.  

Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom.  
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Lance Bastro
@SC said:
@spidey 15:  @Lance Bastro:  

Dark Beast is Dark Blue! Beast is Baby Royal Sky Blue.  

it looks like he's eating himself in this picture. i guess you were right. he would eat anything lol
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By spidey 15
@spidey 15 said:
no
Why? He is physically capable of one-shotting Steve and Hank, especially with no morals.
Not exactly. Hank is super human in every category so i don't see how Peter will one shot him. Additionally, spidey lacks his spider-sense which will make it pretty hard for him to dodge his opponent's attacks, which give the chance to Steve to one shot him as well. Steve has no morals either and his shield is more than capable of one shooting Parker. Not to mention that the same shield will be a great defense for Steve as well. Add and beast who has enhanced senses allowing him to fight better in the dark than Peter and he is not soloing at all. 

@Lance Bastro said:
@spidey 15 said:
@Lance Bastro: Can you explain how these h2h feats are impressive? Taking on whole army is not impressive at all since this is something that Steve Rogers has done plenty of times. Can you explain in what way he has beaten these giant robots? Some strength and durability feats would be nice. Also what are his bullet timing feats? Because Steve has plenty and very impressive.  Also, having healing factor/ senses and resisting Telepathy are irrelevant to this thread. =]
the senses are relevant because they are fighting in the dark. in strength, he was wrestling greyfox and general gaywad (forgot his name). these guys are pretty strong able to lift tanks. his durability isn't that impressive. it takes like a few grenades to kill him. probably 10 explosions. i've seen his bullet timing in twin snakes and i also believe in mgs2 when he was fighting oga. the giant robots are the metal gears. in mgs2 he fought 10 of them at once, but he needed missile launchers or some kind of RPG to beat them.
Cap has beast to help him here and he also has a flash light. Pretty helpful for fighting in the dark. 
His strength feat seem impressive. His durability seem good but nothing that Steve can not overcome with his shield. He has hurt extremely durable people when it comes to physical force, with his shield. 
As far as skills are concerned, has he ever shown knowledge on nerve strikes, like cap? Additionally, Steve has fought some amazing fighters like Black Panther, Daredevil, Wolverine( he has even manage to crush his tendons once, so he could not use his claws, which is an impressive feat ), Iron Fist, Crossbones etc... He has even train spidey once on using chi.... Added to all these he has fought and beaten physically superior characters like beast in h2h. And to sum up, his skills allowed him to get free when a stronger opponent grabbed him. I think these feats are more impressive than anything Snake has done. 
Could you explain me the conditions, when Snake has dodged bullets? 

As for the robots, it seems he needed weapons he does not have here in order to beat them. Also, i assume that Steve is faster in combat, with better reflexes and agility than these robots, right?