#1 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

Both have to survive in a jungle surrounded by desert for 10 days. They only have a bottle of water, a first aid kit, no food, and both have a knife. They're lots of dangerous animals that are roaming around, such as tigers, leopards, snakes, spiders, scorpions, etc. Who will last longer and be the survivor king?

vs.

#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21878 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't they just do this every episode? So I say stalemate

#3 Posted by Pwok21 (2383 posts) - - Show Bio

Bear drowns in his own piss.

#4 Posted by bog2814 (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Les Stroud wins.

It'd be a stomp if he didn't cart those damn cameras around and keep doing all the extra walking back for cameras to get the right shot.

#5 Posted by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they would stalemate,though in a fight between both of them I would go with Bear Grylls and his SAS training.

Les Stroud is better at teaching how to survive in general,Bear Grylls program shows some pretty risky(as in no need to do it) things.

#6 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: they're in different locations in each episode, not every episode are jungles and deserts, and just read my description of the battle and you'll see the twist

#7 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24930 posts) - - Show Bio

Bear stomps, Les be on that bullsh*t!

#8 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21: and he'll end up dying due to an infection or disease, cuz he eats almost all of his foods raw

#9 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21878 posts) - - Show Bio

@fatalsniper728: yeah i read it, but surviving is both what they do.

#10 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: but les seems to be more careful then bear, and is way more cautious

#11 Posted by The Stegman (24437 posts) - - Show Bio

Bear mauls Les 

Although Myke Hawke beats both because of his name.

#12 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: this isnt a fist fight, its a survival match, who will out last the other in a survival situation

#13 Posted by The Stegman (24437 posts) - - Show Bio
@fatalsniper728: My answer remains the same.
#14 Posted by Pokeysteve (8304 posts) - - Show Bio

Les gets prepped before being dropped of but I don't remember Bear ever actually Surviving for 7-10 days alone. Tough call.

#15 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve: i think bear would die due to how much raw stuff he eats

#16 Posted by Pokeysteve (8304 posts) - - Show Bio

@fatalsniper728: Lol true. There is definitely a stomach parasite in that guys future.