#1 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio


one of the only two to have ever defeated bugs who would win in the reality busting battle
#2 Posted by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio
Cecil Turtle would win. But it would be a hell of a match though
#3 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate birds!

#4 Edited by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"I hate birds!"
I love birds... I got a couple of pigeons in my house now


#5 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

everytime I go in my backyard they poop on me

#6 Posted by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"everytime I go in my backyard they poop on me"
Whoa that sucks  !  Well I dont really have to worry about these birds pooping on me... cause they cant fly over my head and dump

lol
#7 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

yea it sucks :( I water the plants and they poop all over me

#8 Posted by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"yea it sucks :( I water the plants and they poop all over me"
Wow... thats awful.  I would have to wear like a raincoat or something for protection

lol
#9 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

I wear a hate but Imma need more

#10 Posted by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"I wear a hate but Imma need more"
Hell Yeah... that sh!t can drop anywhere

lol
#11 Posted by Kimikirai (954 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"

one of the only two to have ever defeated bugs who would win in the reality busting battle"
You forgot the mouse and Gremlin. And Gremlin put the biggest beatdown on Bugs ever.
#12 Posted by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio
The Gremlin is overkill for anyone
#13 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
Kimikirai said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"

one of the only two to have ever defeated bugs who would win in the reality busting battle"
You forgot the mouse and Gremlin. And Gremlin put the biggest beatdown on Bugs ever."
just looking at his face scares me
#14 Posted by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"Kimikirai said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"

one of the only two to have ever defeated bugs who would win in the reality busting battle"
You forgot the mouse and Gremlin. And Gremlin put the biggest beatdown on Bugs ever."
just looking at his face scares me"
The Gremlin is awesome..he does look weird though
#15 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"Kimikirai said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"

one of the only two to have ever defeated bugs who would win in the reality busting battle"
You forgot the mouse and Gremlin. And Gremlin put the biggest beatdown on Bugs ever."
just looking at his face scares me"
The Gremlin is awesome..he does look weird though"
that right there is the face of destruction
#16 Posted by Green Patron (498 posts) - - Show Bio

Cecil Turtle!


But Gremlin pwns all

#17 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

The gremlin is The Presence and TOAA put together lol

#18 Posted by Erik (31586 posts) - - Show Bio

Cecil Turtle is the man.

#19 Posted by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"The gremlin is The Presence and TOAA put together lol"
Truth