#1 Edited by JinSlayerX (129 posts) - - Show Bio

Both at full power with all weapons

Fight to the death

Takes place in Themyscira

Who wins?

JSX

#2 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

Bayonetta would get blitzed and decapitated with the sword of Hephaestus before she could teleport and attempt to use her Shuraba Blade (which I doubt would be much use anyway).... Wonder Woman outclasses Cereza in every category including equipment, quality over quantity. Not to mention she has home field advantage, besides Diana has to deal with sorceresses all the time like Circe who has godly magic as well as Felix Faust, Morgana, Jinx and the Queen of Fables ...... yeah, Diana stomps and kicks her off the island...

#3 Posted by dondave (26660 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman

#4 Posted by JinSlayerX (129 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think fighting in Themyscira gives WW a big advantage

JSX

#5 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I will give the edge to Bayonetta but bearly.

#6 Edited by oceanmaster21 (6319 posts) - - Show Bio

ww wins

#7 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1312 posts) - - Show Bio

Bayonetta would get blitzed and decapitated with the sword of Hephaestus before she could teleport and attempt to use her Shuraba Blade (which I doubt would be much use anyway).... Wonder Woman outclasses Cereza in every category including equipment, quality over quantity. Not to mention she has home field advantage, besides Diana has to deal with sorceresses all the time like Circe who has godly magic as well as Felix Faust, Morgana, Jinx and the Queen of Fables ...... yeah, Diana stomps and kicks her off the island...

Ya right WW doesn't out class Bayonetta in the slightest. First of all Bayonettas' witch time will be a huge factor if not the winning factor for this fight. An I don't really think WW has any real counters for any over Bayonettas' wicked weave attacks. Not to mention that Bayonetta most likely in or maybe a bit lower in strength class. An if not I don't see why she couldn't just easily summon the 6 armed demon (forgot the name) to help her out in that department.

#8 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya right WW doesn't out class Bayonetta in the slightest. First of all Bayonettas' witch time will be a huge factor if not the winning factor for this fight. An I don't really think WW has any real counters for any over Bayonettas' wicked weave attacks. Not to mention that Bayonetta most likely in or maybe a bit lower in strength class. An if not I don't see why she couldn't just easily summon the 6 armed demon (forgot the name) to help her out in that department.

Beyonetta is WAY outclassed, Wonder Woman helps pull planets, "maybe a bit lower in strength class" is a joke. You know what her counter is, blocking and dodging ..... how'd you miss that ...... she has unbreakable magic bracelets and reacts faster than light .... you know what, it's clear that you don't know much about both sides here .... moving on, Wonder Woman stomps.

#9 Edited by NeonGameWave (7205 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted Bayonetta wrecks.

#10 Edited by termiteone4ever (6693 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an interesting match but a WW takes this. I am sure some of you all knows that wonder woman bracelets does come off. With her wide array powers some we havent seen well i dont see WW losing that easily

#11 Posted by Lvenger (16029 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an interesting match but a WW takes this. I am sure some of you all knows that wonder woman bracelets does come off. With her wide array powers some we havent seen well i dont see WW losing that easily

This sums up my view on this battle.

#12 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

WW has no answer to witch time as far as I can see.

#13 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3447 posts) - - Show Bio

@rozalia said:

WW has no answer to witch time as far as I can see.

Except being faster than Bayonetta could react...

#14 Posted by BlackWind (4027 posts) - - Show Bio

In base Bayonetta has knocked away large buildings...which is nothing Wonder Woman couldn't do. Even with her summons Bayonetta isn't stronger than WW.

#15 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1312 posts) - - Show Bio

@magnificentstorm said:

Beyonetta is WAY outclassed, Wonder Woman helps pull planets, "maybe a bit lower in strength class" is a joke. You know what her counter is, blocking and dodging ..... how'd you miss that ...... she has unbreakable magic bracelets and reacts faster than light .... you know what, it's clear that you don't know much about both sides here .... moving on, Wonder Woman stomps.

Wow they need to fix these notification I just got this LoL.

An I actually I do know about both sides. An OBVIOUSLY you didn't know Bayonetta has a bracelet that can deflect any attack its called the Moon of Mahaa-Kalaa so yea how did you miss that? So please don't go an tell me how I don't know about either side when you don't even know yourself.

#16 Posted by Strider92 (15260 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Bayonetta. A case could be made for both but that witch time is a real problem.

#17 Edited by laflux (11056 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Bayonetta. A case could be made for both but that witch time is a real problem.

Lvenger vs Strider. Make it Happen!!!!!!!

#18 Posted by Strider92 (15260 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Technically i'm still in a CaV with Bane but he seems to have disappeared and I can't bump the thread because I was the last person post! T.T

Wanna do it for me lol?

#19 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1312 posts) - - Show Bio

That an the Climax bracelet an the Moon of Mahaa an Kalaa

#20 Posted by laflux (11056 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Technically i'm still in a CaV with Bane but he seems to have disappeared and I can't bump the thread because I was the last person post! T.T

Wanna do it for me lol?

Why not, send me the link. Have you tried PM'ing him?

#21 Posted by Strider92 (15260 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump