-Evangelion units get composite feats from manga, anime, OVA and everything

-winner by destroy

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have no Idea who are these decepticon rejects? (Didn't mean that)

Avatar image for fuzzylittlerodent
FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@dygoboy: Neon Genesis Evangelion is one of the most critically acclaimed anime series out there. Give it a try

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fuzzylittlerodent: I try out anime's every single time i hear of it.ill go watch it. But for now i'm a bit more concerned on the battle. are there any note worthy feats for these characters?

FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: Hard to say. Most of their feats basically come down to "EVAs defeated "angel-like" beings". But how exactly powerful are these "angel-like" creatures is almost impossible to say. Although imo, Bayonetta could take this due to the fact that EVAs have a major weakness: they are powered by a long power cord connected to a power supply and can function for just about 5 minutes if the cord is damaged or disconnected.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: Hard to say. Most of their feats basically come down to "EVAs defeated "angel-like" beings". But how exactly powerful are these "angel-like" creatures is almost impossible to say. Although imo, Bayonetta could take this due to the fact that EVAs have a major weakness: they are powered by a long power cord connected to a power supply and can function for just about 5 minutes if the cord is damaged or disconnected.

well that's one weak ass battery life... I'm leaning towards Bayonetta on this one.

FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FuzzyLittleRodent

@dygoboy: Well, there are a couple of more things. For some reason the EVAs could work without a power supply if they go berserk, but I'm not sure if that's what the op meant by "morals off for the EVAs" . If that's the case, I don't see Bayonetta getting past the AT field. Plus I'm not familiar with the manga and OVAs.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AT Field FTW

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see her getting past all of their AT Fields. Those have shrugged off Nukes before.

FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: I know the angels were shown to be able to survive a direct nuke hit. Have the EVAs demonstrated anything like that?

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By micah007123

@fuzzylittlerodent: Rei's heavily damaged Unit 00 EVA survived a point blank N2 mine (which are the equivalent of focused Nukes). She was down for the count afterwards, but what was important was the fact that even with her field off the EVA's natural durability was enough to withstand it.

There were other examples such as Shinji's field holding back a giant angel that was falling from orbit with enough velocity to wipe out all of Nerv, Tokyo-3, and beyond for a good stretch.

FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: Thanks for reminding. Been a while since I've seen the show

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By micah007123

@fuzzylittlerodent: Same. I plan on giving it a rewatch soon while I wait for the 3 Rebuild movie to finally get dubbed lol.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@fuzzylittlerodent: The power cord weakness is also irrelevant if/when an EVA goes Berserk. Unit 02/Shinji in particular does this on a fairly consistent basis to his high sync ratio

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

@dygoboy said:

I have no Idea who are these decepticon rejects? (Didn't mean that)

Evas are half angel mechs. They're not bad guys but there is an Evangelion Optimus Prime

No Caption Provided

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

@dygoboy said:

@fuzzylittlerodent: I try out anime's every single time i hear of it.ill go watch it. But for now i'm a bit more concerned on the battle. are there any note worthy feats for these characters?

Rei can throw a spear to the moon from Earth in her Eva. And Bayonetta is a planet buster from what I hear

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268: It is more like... a guy she beat busted the Moon.

She has headbutted skyscrapers like soccer balls at people before though.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

@ninjawarrior268: It is more like... a guy she beat busted the Moon.

She has headbutted skyscrapers like soccer balls at people before though.

What hes probably referring to is Bayonetta summoning Queen Sheba who was used to defeat Jubileus. She punches Jubileus into the sun from the edge of the Solar System. Its a QTE that you fail by accidentally slamming Jubileus into one of the planets. Making Bayonetta a large planet buster.

But apparently a witch can only summon Queen Sheba by either sacrificing her life, or by sharing power with another witch.

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any one of the Evangelion's could stomp on Bayonetta, squishing her to death.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: I've seen only the original Neon Genesis. Are the Rebuilds any good?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don`t think she would win but she would put up quite the fight.

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God 01 stomps (end of evangelion)

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are great imo. The first one basically retells the first couple episodes of Evangelion (with some changes), the second does the same thing initially then goes in another direction and from what I hear the third does its own thing completely.

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mari is in the rebuilds. I say they're awesome for that reason alone

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Low slow as hell EVAs get wrecked through physical strikes alone. I mean a single eye beam from Balder busted the moon while EVAs peak at island level feats. God 01's partial life wiper attack is only island level too. Size doesn't mean anything if your opponent is just as strong and way faster and versatile. She also threw that space station with her legs in the second game

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite , Shinji solos.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: anime fanboy

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Shinji_Ikari#Powers_and_Stats

Peaks at island level

At least country level when using Madama butterfly

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Bayonetta%20(Character)

KeiKrossKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a interesting fight. If bayonetta could get through that AT Field then I would say Bayonetta would beat the Eva's. If the Eva's go berserk then they could very well rip Bayonetta, and some of her summons apart. Plus their weaponry like the lance, and the cannon (cant remember the name atm) could very well just destroy her. I don't know if i can call this one. I wanna say the Eva's but Bayonetta is planetary level so it could go to her.

Oh and for the record the Eva's aren't slow. They can move as fast as the pilots thought. So depending on the pilot, they can be crazy fast.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By XioKenji

@ghetsiscmcvne: he reseted the verse in the manga , made a wish and removed all angels.

Might wanna have knowledge on the series before talking , also Vsbattle wikia only makes you lose credibility.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ghetsiscmcvne

@xiokenji: The thing is, vsbattle wiki staff clean up their pages and offer calcs and feats for attack potency tiers so you can quit bashing them and calling the wiki inaccurate. Also planet wide reality warping is basically what? Affecting the surface of the planet. That places it at multi continent at best.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By XioKenji

@ghetsiscmcvne said:

@xiokenji: The thing is, vsbattle wiki staff clean up their pages and offer calcs and feats for attack potency tiers so you can quit bashing them and calling the wiki inaccurate. Also planet wide reality warping is basically what? Affecting the surface of the planet. That places it at multi continent at best.

Vsbattle is inaccurate and out of date , unless you think both Galactus and Surfer at MHS.

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Galactus

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Silver_Surfer_(Marvel_Comics)

And I'm not talking about the 3rd impact , I'm talking about the reset in the manga.(Which erased the concept of angels and made it so they never existed)

And no reality warping in a planetary scale is planetary , and guess who can't resist planetary warping ?

Bayonetta is one of my favorite gaming franchises , I finished both games with platinium rankings , got every weapon , fought every boss. I've watched all rebirth movies , watched the original evangelion and finished the manga , coming here and claiming I'm an "anime fanboy" while you have no clue about one of the sides is a bad argument.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghetsiscmcvne: vs battle wikia? lol

They know only 2 things well, jack and squat

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: lol. It's not like random people decide to mess with pages before the staff are alerted and decide to edit them. Also I looked at both pages and they're both put at massively FTL while the hypersonic stuff has probably added with it.

Bayonetta can easily blitz any EVA via Witch time and smash it to pieces while hiding in Purgatorio where they can't see or hit her

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghetsiscmcvne: They're at MHS in combat speed , we're talking about MFTL characters in combat , if they can't even moniter these type of pages that are with all honestly quite frequently checked by people then they're not viable and irreliable.

As I said , Reality warping or even Soul stealing considering how the anime ended.

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Bayonetta is planet buster with summons.