User Lists: 0

who wins

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Dante solos. He is way more powerful than both. I don't know why Blade is here. He is just a non-factor who will be the first to die.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade is an absolute non-factor. As of now Dante's feats are better than Bayonetta but it isn't a stomp for him, they have a lot of the same abilities Dante's just tend to operate on a wider scale. They may get better for her in Bayonetta 2 though. Dante should win even if Bayonetta and Blade team up on him.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanatic said:

who wins

You're going to have to be way more specific than just "who wins". Can Dante use quicksilver? The Swords of Sparda? More details please.

XKStone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why is blade even here? He might be a strong fighter but he's going up against Demon and angel huneters which are half of a city buster.

Hel'l die first. Dante rapes Bayonetta.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex.

Thanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante over Bayo?

idk

in Bayonetta 1 she punched God into the sun

TrueKing95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanatic said:

Dante over Bayo?

idk

in Bayonetta 1 she punched God into the sun

Yea, Im kinda leaning towards Dante but Bayonetta certainly has a chance and in a couple months when Bayonetta 2 is released, she will probably be pass dante.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante>>Bayonetta>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blade

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante solos.

But mostly because he can beat Bayonetta in a good fight, and Blade gets stomped so quickly it's laughable.

Jmarshmallow

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

have you guys actually played devil may cry and bayonetta?

if you did, you would know that dante can't beat bayonetta....... she is on a whole another level

dante might be able to use quicksilver, but bayonetta is capable of canceling it out with her witch time...... both can stop the time

but if we go by the most recent version dante doesn't even have quicksilver in dmc4 anymore, because he always sells the devil arms to make money

dantes greatest strength feats don't come even close to the strength bayonetta creates with her hair creatures.... she is faster than dante and would be able to crush him instantly..........

even the creator of both franchises confirmed that bayonetta is stronger =

From a Platinum Q&A:

Q: "If Dante and Bayonetta were to go in a battle, who would win?"(Paraphrased but basically the question)

A: (From Hideki Kamiya's own mouth) Bayonetta.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame: Wow, way to take that statement from Kamiya WAY out of context.

The Creator of the series was asked who would win in a fight between Bayonetta and Dante, and his response was a joke.

He said "Who would win in a fight between Bayonetta and Dante? There is not a man on the planet who can defeat a woman."

Obviously he was making a joke, anybody with two-cents can see that.

Jmarshmallow

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jmarshmallow: HAs Dante beaten a Moon-sized Goddess though, then punched said being into the Sun?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofash: Let's not miss the context there either.

Bayonetta didn't actually punch anybody into the sun. She summoned Queen Sheba, WITH the help of Jeanne I might add, and Queen Sheba punched a Goddess into the sun.

Bayonetta needed help, and it wasn't even her own strength that did it. It was the strength of Sheba.

Jmarshmallow

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Creator of the series was asked who would win in a fight between Bayonetta and Dante, and his response was a joke.

He said "Who would win in a fight between Bayonetta and Dante? There is not a man on the planet who can defeat a woman."

Jmarshmallow

does the way he formed his sentence really matter, if you consider in which way he designed and portrayed bayonetta?

bayonetta is still more powerful than dante and could simply crush him..... she has comical durability with her regenerating from being flattened in few seconds and she is is infinitely stronger than dante thanks to her hair demons

i love me some dante and vergil even more, but even if they were both fighting bayonetta, they would lose, because they have neither the strength, nor the durability to fight against her hair creatures, which squeeze and crush with infinite forces

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Nice job, dude.

(To all users) Dante should win by the way.

XKStone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante wins.

Bayonetta is a a pretty powerful witch but her power depends on her magic. In which in fact her greatest strength feats and advantages came from summoning Demons.

she needed help to Summon sheba.And the summonings take some time.

Dante won't give her time for summoning because of his speed and his regular Psychological behavior.

But it highly depends in which forms of dante r we using or if its all the dante versions to one.

Even dough dante from DMC 1 fought the final boss Mundus out in space. Then in Hell. And beated him.

Blackout046

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know anything about Bayonetta, but I sure as hell know Dante can beat Blade.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Bayonetta defeat a moon buster? She stomps. Check out the feats out from the wiki they have the links and vids to them.

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Bayonetta(Character)

@mezame Agreed. They're just going to ignore to it and say Dante wins.

Edit: I totally forgot about SMT Dante. He's multiversal. He stomps xD.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Played a bit of DMC, nothing too impressive. Played half of bayonetta.

So what i've got in my 5 minute research and basic knowledge of dante from comic vine.

Bayonetta should win. Bayonetta summons demons (Queen Sheba) making her abilities planetary.

Her durability herself is planetary being able to tank the explosion of earth. Her strength is on par, since she has headbutted entire buildings flying at her and punched a giant satilite in reentry back to space with her barehands.

She's a casual lighting timer. Dantes FTL combat speed has been debunked to only hyper sonic.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Dante beats Bayonetta in tough fight

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000 said:

Didn't Bayonetta defeat a moon buster? She stomps. Check out the feats out from the wiki they have the links and vids to them.

The "moon buster" she defeated was only after combining her powers with another Witch of comparable ability to her. Meaning it took pretty much TWO Bayonetta's summoning a being more powerful than either of them to defeat said "Moon Buster"

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Bayonetta(Character)

Cool wiki, but wiki's are almost never admissable in a debate, even a wiki built for debating, because as a wiki anyone can edit it and thus they are prone to misinformation without constant fact checking by someone or something of an official source. And did you even look on the wiki you provided? It rates pretty much all of Bayonetta and Dante's stats in the same range so even your own wiki doesn't support your claim.

@mezame Agreed. They're just going to ignore to it and say Dante wins.

It's kinda you guys who ignored what the other's were saying since you didn't really offer any rebuttal other than "nu-uh"

@mezame said:
@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

does the way he formed his sentence really matter, if you consider in which way he designed and portrayed bayonetta?

It isn't the way he formed the sentence, but yes the way he formed the sentence does matter. If i say " Oh yea man, your reaaaaallllllyyyy right. You toooootallly got me >.> " That isn't me admitting your right, it's me being sarcastic. Basically what you are saying is that Kamiya REALLY believes there isn't a single man on the planet that can defeat a Woman. In addition Kamiya may be the creator of Dante but the VAST majority of the media with Dante has had no interaction from him, the most he can comment on is Dante from DMC1 only vs Bayonetta.

bayonetta is still more powerful than dante and could simply crush him..... she has comical durability with her regenerating from being flattened in few seconds and she is is infinitely stronger than dante thanks to her hair demons

All conjecture not supported by any feats on your part.

i love me some dante and vergil even more, but even if they were both fighting bayonetta, they would lose, because they have neither the strength, nor the durability to fight against her hair creatures, which squeeze and crush with infinite forces

Assuming that this is true, which it isn't because Bayonetta's hair clearly doesn't operate on the infinite scale, it still has to hit or catch Dante who by feats is faster than Bayonetta.

Bayonetta certainly puts up a fight against Dante, no argument there, but to suggest she stomps is laughable at best.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Detrolord

Dante not sure about Bayonetta but Dante is pretty Strong

Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Love all 3, but my man Blade has less than a snowball's chance in hell. He might be able to contend if it's Bayonetta and Dante at the beginning of the game and even then that's a stretch. If they have the whole assortment of abilities and powers Blade aint that stupid to try and fight with them. His black ass will keep it moving. I think Dante can take Bayonetta down but it would be a good one. Plus lots and lots of gratuitous ass and breasts shot lol

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame said:

Alright then, if you believe Bayonetta would win how about you post some actual feats instead of out-of-context statements.

Let's go through each aspect.

1). Strength- Now I'm willing to admit that Bayonetta might have the advantage here, but even if she does it's not by much.

When it comes to lifting strength, Dante doesn't have many feats. Although he does have one that I can think of, and that's blocking the punch of a huge demonic statue known as the Savior, and then throw that punch off him.

Loading Video...

It's at the very beginning.

He does have a significant amount of striking strength feats, which are obviously much more useful in a fight like this.

Loading Video...

Casually punches through stone (at the very beginning of the video). It may not seem like much, but notice how it's not even a struggle for Dante to break through solid stone.

At the end of the day though, Strength won't mean much in this fight. Both of this characters have pretty significant regeneration, so it will come down more to their abilities, weaponry, speed, and fighting skill.

So, with that being said, let's move on.

2). Skill/Abilities- Dante easily takes the edge here. Not only is Dante known for being a master combatant in H2H, but he also has the incredible talent to instantly master any weapon he wields.

On top of that, his skills allow him a variety of techniques that are far superior to Bayonetta's.

For example Dante has:

Doppleganger, which Creates a perfect clone of himself to help him fight.

Quicksilver, which allows him to manipulate time to an extreme degree.

Royal Guard, which allows Dante to block any attack and reflect it back to his opponent.

Telekinesis, which I think is pretty self-explanatory.

Trickster, which allows Dante to dodge basically any attack, despite that he can do that anyway because of his INCREDIBLE speed.

Apart from his multiple styles and abilities, he has a lot of different gear that grants him further abilities:

Bangle of Time, yet ANOTHER ability which allows him to control time. Might I remind you that Dante has shown superior control of his time manipulation than Bayonetta's Witch Time.

The Amulet, which can change abilities depending on what stones (called Hearts) he puts in it. The Aerial Heart allows Dante to fly, the Quick Heart allows him to run even faster, the Flame Heart gives Dante the power of Fire, the Frost Heart gives Dante the power of Ice, the Electro Heart gives Dante the power of Electricity. the Offence Heart increases Dante's attack power, the Healing Heart increases his already incredible regeneration abilities, and the Chrono Heart allows him, yet again, to control time.

I think you get the point. On to the next one!

3). Weapons- Dante has access to so many weapons I'm not even going to bother listing them all. He easily has more than Bayonetta, which only increases his incredible versatility.

I will list some of the more popular ones though.

Rebellion- Dante’s trademark blade, a devilish combination of speed and power making it a safe go-to weapon to use on any enemy that doesn’t outright resist it.

Arbiter- When you want a little more force behind your attacks than Rebellion can offer, Arbiter is a safe bet. This giant axe has the power to interrupt more powerful enemies and can even break through their blocks, making it useful as a combo starter before switching to something a little more graceful to continue the assault.

Osiris- Dante’s angelic scythe is unique in that it has a passive ability built into it, Feed, which powers it up the more it is used in a battle. Couple that with some useful area attacks and great aerial potential and you’ve got a really interesting weapon on your hands, outclassed by Aquila in terms of crowd control but easily the more powerful of the two Angel arms. Oh, and Prop is pretty much worth using Osiris for alone – it’s effectively an automatic parry on most attacks.

Eryx- If it's pure damage you want, look no further than Eryx. These flaming fists are Dante's best bet for raw punishment and although it doesn't offer much in the way of combo potential on its own, its slow yet hard-hitting moves are awesome for setting up and finishing combos. Every one of its attacks can also be charged for additional damage, while many can also parry enemy attacks if released at the right time – it might seem like the simplest weapon of the lot but Eryx is actual one of the more technical of the bunch.

Ebony and Ivory- Dante's Signature Handguns.

Revenant- A friggin shotgun, with unlimited bullets.

Kablooey- A pistol that fires remote mines.

Yamato- Legendary sword wielded by Sparda, this incredible sword is said to be able to cut through anything, even dimensions.

Sword of Sparda- The Sparda and its unawakened form, theForce Edge, is the beloved demon-forged sword wielded by the The Dark Knight Sparda himself, and magically imbued with his power. Throughout the series, the sword is recognized as a source of god-like power.

You get the point.

4). Regeneration- Throughout the series, Dante has consistently shown to be able to recover from nearly ANY attack.

Loading Video...

Here Dante gets stabbed by multiple demons and isn't even phased by it. In fact, he even uses the scythes stuck in him as weapons, and as he heals almost instantaneously. This is also a great skill/accuracy feat by Dante as well.

Dante has been stabbed, sliced, flattened, riddled with bullets, incinerated, blown to bits, and my personal favorite, impaled with spikes and shakes it off like it didn't even happen.

Loading Video...

There's nothing Bayonetta can do that Dante can't just heal from casually.

Next point.

5). Last, but certainly not least, there'sSpeed. Because of his multitude of crazy feats, Dante easily has FTL+ combat speed.

I'm not going to go through the trouble of posting all of them because there are SO many, and I doubt Bayonetta has feats even close to what Dante has. I will post one of my favorites though.

Loading Video...

Dante and Vergil are fighting so fast that they block every raindrop around them from falling. If you can show me Bayonetta moving that fast, then I'll be impressed.

Now it's your go. I'll be waiting.

Jmarshmallow

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@shot said:

Played a bit of DMC, nothing too impressive.

Then you obviously didn't play enough.

Played half of bayonetta.

So what i've got in my 5 minute research and basic knowledge of dante from comic vine.

Not enough to make an educated conclusion IMO.

Bayonetta should win.

Yeah no.

Bayonetta summons demons (Queen Sheba) making her abilities planetary.

She summons Queen Sheba WITH the help of Jeanne, don't forget about that.

Her durability herself is planetary being able to tank the explosion of earth.

When did the entire earth explode?....

And Dante's regeneration is unstoppable for all intents and purposes.

Her strength is on par, since she has headbutted entire buildings flying at her and punched a giant satilite in reentry back to space with her barehands.

I'll give you strength.

She's a casual lighting timer. Dantes FTL combat speed has been debunked to only hyper sonic.

Dante's FTL combat speed actually hasn't been debunked. He's easily FTL. In fact, that feat I posted above easily makes him above Bayonetta.

Jmarshmallow

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright then, if you believe Bayonetta would win how about you post some actual feats instead of out-of-context statements.

i've read through your post and it led me to believe that you've never played bayonetta... have you or haven't you? if not, then why are you even arguing against her without knowing her abilities and feats? if so, then why are you even arguing against her, even though you know her abilities and feats?

1. you MIGHT give bayonetta the strength advantage? that already ruins the entire debate, because you showcase your lack of knowledge.... bayonetta is the stronger character, period... that's not even up for discussion..... dantes greatest strength feat is him blocking the saviours punch and that might put him in the +100 tonner range easily, which is great and all that and we can even assume that he is stronger than that, but we don't know by how far

bayonetta on the other hand can summon her hair creatures omni-directionally.... her hair surrounds her and the moment when dante is near her, he is basically already done, because her hair creatures generate force in the billions at least... play the game and look at her finishing moves... you see the comical numbers of the tons of pressure generated, when she squashes her enemies

that means dante is done as soon as she catches him

2. you give dante a major edge in terms of versatility by listing a bunch of his devil triggers... now if you knew the forum rules, which state that we go by the most recent versions of the characters (DmC never happened) and if he follow the lore of the dmc universe, then we know for a fact that dante sells his devil triggers to make money... dmc4 dante doesn't even have quicksilver anymore, which means that bayonetta has once again a massive speed advantage thanks to her witch time, which slows down the time and dante does not have a counter to it anymore....

3. you give dante the speed advantage but unfortunately for the wrong reasons, yet i still agree that he is the faster character in terms of combat speed, but with that being said bayonetta still has great reaction speed and wouldn't simply get overwhelmed

4. bayonetta dominates in the durability department, because she has comical levels of durability.... for example she got flattened like a looney toon character and simply popped back up to her regular form.... besides that she is taking hits from creatures, which are capable of fighting her billions and billions and billions of tons of force of hair creature strength all the time

dante however is vulnerable... higher caliber bullets pierce his skin and we've never seen him regenerating from torn apart limbs or even total annihilation, which bayonetta is more than capable of causing to him
.... i love dante, but he would lose to bayonetta and he would lose badly....

XKStone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante wins. its a undeniable fact.

I've played bayonetta and all the Devil May Cry games. And I've seen the anime cartoon.

Dante Stomps.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

that's an example of how strong bayonetta is... her most basic summons and charged up attacks releases forces in the megatons...... one megaton is a million tons and dante is a 100 tonner, maybe a 1000tonner if we're nice and give him more credit than he deserves in the strength department........ then bayonetta can also summon major hair creatures, which are +100 gigatons and at that point it should be obvious that dante can't compete with that kind of strength at all

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame: *sigh*

And here I thought I was going to get an interesting debate, but I see I got my hopes up too soon.

Again, here you are making bold claims without any sort of evidence to back up what you're saying.

1). Again, strength won't matter.

But if you're so confident she can "generate force in the billions at least," prove it.

2). It's never proven that Dante sells all of his Devil Arms, so we can't assume he doesn't have them.

Besides, Quicksilver was gained by consuming a Demon's soul. I'd like to know how he could sell that. It's an ability, a skill, not something that can be sold.

Not to mention Bangle of Time and Chrono Heart, both of which you obviously paid no attention to at all.

3). What do you mean "for the wrong reasons"? Dante has FAR superior combat speed, there are no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

I asked you to provide me anything even CLOSE to the feat I gave you, and you failed to do so. So with that being the case, this entire battle is pointless as Dante can just blitz Bayonetta. Game over.

4). Again with the "billions and billions tons of force." Prove. It.

And as I demonstrated above, Dante has the capability to heal from nearly anything Bayonetta can throw at him. Not that it will matter, as we've already come to the conclusion that Bayonetta won't even be able to TOUCH Dante, let alone hurt him.

5). You know the reason why we've seen him regenerating from lost limbs? Because he's too dang durable for that to happen.

He's been sliced and cut up, and yet he's never lost a limb or anything. That just shows how durable he is and how powerful his regen really is.

Vergil got slashed in half, and yet he shrugged it off like nothing. And Dante > Vergil.

There's nothing Bayo can do to Dante.

Please, don't bother responding unless you actually come back with evidence aside from your own personal bias.

Jmarshmallow

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Karazyn
@jmarshmallow said:
2). It's never proven that Dante sells all of his Devil Arms, so we can't assume he doesn't have them.

Besides, Quicksilver was gained by consuming a Demon's soul. I'd like to know how he could sell that. It's an ability, a skill, not something that can be sold.

Not to mention Bangle of Time and Chrono Heart, both of which you obviously paid no attention to at all

i posted the video of bayonettas strength and striking above

and dante is selling his devil arms... maybe you should read the canon novels on it ......

i really don't care how he sold quicksilver but he did it... maybe he extracted it into a bottle and gave it away, who knows...

i also paid attention to bangle of time and chrono heart, while you probably haven't....

dante starts off in dmc3 and gets quicksilver....

dmc1 is the next game in line and he doesn't have a time slowing ability until he gets bangle of heart....

in dmc4 he doesn't have the ability to slow time down at all

and in dmc2 he gets chrono heart again, but what's mention worthy is that dmc2 isn't even canon to the dmc universe, because capcom absolutely refuses to acknowledge that game nowdays.... everything regarding dmc2 is totally being ignored by it and the novels are making huge jumps around it even to a point in the timeline, where they're past that, yet are still only referencing the three other games

dmc4 is the most recent version of the dante, as DmC isn't canon either

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Cerberus369616

@mezame said:
@jmarshmallow said:

Not to mention Bangle of Time and Chrono Heart, both of which you obviously paid no attention to at all

i posted the video of bayonettas strength and striking above

and dante is selling his devil arms... maybe you should read the canon novels on it ......

The Novels aren't Canon nor are the manga. The only things that fit into canon as stated by Capcom are the games 1-4 and the Anime. The novels and manga were made by third party companies.

i really don't care how he sold quicksilver but he did it... maybe he extracted it into a bottle and gave it away, who knows...

He doesn't sell his Devil Arms, he keeps them for safe keeping. Granted he doesn't just carry them around all the time but it's generally assumed for battle forums purposes he has access to whichever Devil Arm he wants. We know Dante doesn't give his Devil Arms away because of the concern that he shows when Lady comes to him about The Holy Order collecting devil arms, he clearly doesn't think they are just meant to be out and about.

i also paid attention to bangle of time and chrono heart, while you probably haven't....

dante starts off in dmc3 and gets quicksilver....

dmc1 is the next game in line and he doesn't have a time slowing ability until he gets bangle of heart....

in dmc4 he doesn't have the ability to slow time down at all

From a game perspective they didn't know about Quicksilver in DMC1 because it hadn't been invented yet. His Ultimate move in DMC3 for DMC4 is replaced by a different move called Juggernaught. Does that mean he can't use ultimate even if it is the same Style? Dante doesn't have Double Dash in DMC4 so I guess an older more powerful version of him forgot how to move real fast in a straghit line consecutively. Maybe instead of arguing game balancing logic and trying to prove Dante lost a whole bunch of abilities and got weaker from Game to Game you should , like, argue why Bayonetta at her best is better than Dante at his best.

and in dmc2 he gets chrono heart again, but what's mention worthy is that dmc2 isn't even canon to the dmc universe, because capcom absolutely refuses to acknowledge that game nowdays.... everything regarding dmc2 is totally being ignored by it and the novels are making huge jumps around it even to a point in the timeline, where they're past that, yet are still only referencing the three other games

dmc2 is very much Canon, they move "around" it by stating it is far in the future so that they don't have to deal with it.

dmc4 is the most recent version of the dante, as DmC isn't canon either

DmC isn't "non-canon" it's a seperate timeline/reboot. They are two different Dantes.

XKStone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante wins.

this battle is counting all of dantes weapons and abilities he had through the entire franchise the same for bayonetta. the witch is outmatched.

Dante has taken more pain than she ever had.

Her game practically make her sort of Invincible until the boss comes in.

A while Dante has went through major things and walked away like nothing like nothing happened.. like it happens every single day of the week.Dante:"Don't give a F***."

For all u Bayonetta fanboys Dante is clearly superior.

Remember that Bayoneta greatest strengths comes from her Summoning magics. Which is her help not her true power. A while Dante is a guy who does everything with just 2 guns and a sword.

Her strength doesn't match dante without summonings.

Even her speed.

Her durability is extremely questionable.

dante fought against MUNDUS IS SPACE IN DEVIL TRIGGER WICH WAS DAMAGING THE WAVE OF SPACE ALL THE WAY TO HELL.

Dantes Devil trigger will Bayoneta squirm especially with quicksliver.

Even if Bayonetta manages to kill him. He will stay dead for like 5 seconds then gets back up and starts laughing. That's the result of his ultra powerful healing factor.He got shot in the head .Stayed dead for 5 seconds. got up and walked away.

And bayonetta weapons are mostly made to kill angels.even dough they kill demons too but it isn't as effective as it is on angels.

DANTE STOMPS.

BAYONETTA is Squashed.

Get in to ur thick skulls!!

Dante wins.

Stone has spoken.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cerberus369616:

The Novels aren't Canon nor are the manga. The only things that fit into canon as stated by Capcom are the games 1-4 and the Anime. The novels and manga were made by third party companies.

Manga is canon and IIRC novels were also canon but they were retconed due to incosistent facts ask @neongamewave but I am pretty sure manga is canon

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xkstone said:

Dante wins. its a undeniable fact.

I've played bayonetta and all the Devil May Cry games. And I've seen the anime cartoon.

Dante Stomps.

This

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can dante come back from nothing?

XKStone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wat nothing?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know why Blade is here. He is just a non-factor who will be the first to die.

XKStone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By XKStone

Dante SLAUGHTER STOMP.

XKStone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante SLAUGHTER STOMP.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Shot

@xkstone XD stop trying to troll. You're too funny >-<

XKStone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I? :/

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shot: Doesn't matter if Dante can regenerate from nothing, because Bayonetta will never hit him.

He's way too fast.

Jmarshmallow

XKStone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank u Jmarshmallow.

NukeA6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Bayonetta intangible and invisible with all that plane-shifting? I even remember Bayonetta shifting planes in one fight with Jeanne just so she will be able to touch her. Top that off with time powers and being fast enough to dodge bullets fired just mere inches away from her face and I honestly don't see Dante winning at all.

Kuja9001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me know when Dante can headbutt buildings with only his face.

XKStone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By XKStone

Dante has defeated Big ass Demons at sizes of buldings.

Take savior for example.

Dante's aim is impeccable. not matter how far away he is from he always hits.Dante shoots bullets faster than an automatic fire.

Bayonetta might dodge bullets but she hasn't dealt with an enemie with Dantes aim.

She is bound to get it one way or another.

Stone has spoken.

XKStone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump