Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

The powerful witch from the game of the same name runs a gauntlet of Final Fantasy characters. There are no restrictions and all combatants are bloodlusted and at their strongest. The fights take place on the shores of Valhalla. Bayonetta gets no rest between each fight but she learns from what happens in the previous fight. She gets knowledge on everyone here, and 15 nights of prep before the guantlet starts. How far does she get?

The gauntlet

1) Lightning

2) Caius Ballad

3) Cloud Strife

4) Cecil Harvey

5)Zidane Tribal

6)Terra Branford

7) Sephiroth

8) Sin

9) Kuja

10) Kefka Palazzo

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TifaLockhart

Why is Kefka last?

Molokki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Molokki

Cloud or Sephiroth only can stand a chance. Others are maybe good fighters with regular human attributes. The villains are so incompetent with their powers that they lose against bunch of regular people.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

Am I the only one that thought FF stood for Fantastic Four?

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Laurcus

By feats, #9 is by far the hardest, as Kuja is a casual planet buster at his best.

I don't know much about Bayonetta, (despite being a huge DMC fan lol) but if it was Dante running this gauntlet, I would say he clears all. If Bayonetta is as powerful as Dante, she clears, except for possibly 9. I would only say Dante kills Kuja due to speed blitzing.

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: well, she doesn't have rest, she instantly transfers between rounds.

@Molokki: I thought so too. she might be too tired when reaching sephiroth. But with all the prep and knowledge, she might surpass him due to that and go down in either 8 or 9.

@Laurcus: She is stronger than Dante, heavenhell stronger. I encourage you to play Byonetta is awesome. I recomend if you can keep your fab levels down(no joke).

@Moonchilde said:

no your not, it was intentional :b

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Laurcus

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: well, she doesn't have rest, she instantly transfers between rounds.

@Molokki: I thought so too. she might be too tired when reaching sephiroth. But with all the prep and knowledge, she might surpass him due to that and go down in either 8 or 9.

@Laurcus: She is stronger than Dante, heavenhell stronger. I encourage you to play Byonetta is awesome. I recomend if you can keep your fab levels down(no joke).

@Moonchilde said:

no your not, it was intentional :b

Even stronger than end of DMC 2 Majin DT Dante? I find that a little hard to believe, but I suppose I have no room to comment on it.

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

At the end of the game she like swag surf on the back of the God of the universe and steer it into the sun. Her combat skills are way above anyone in FF, her weapons are designed to obliterate demons and angels, and her summons are all like Odin level at the worst. Additionally, stamina is nothing as she has special (I forget the word... ) fancy trinkets that give her powers, one of them being health regeneration when she stripper dances for enemies and a near endless supply of lolipops that give her stat boosts.

One good dodge and any enemy is trapped in bullet time for like 3 seconds and she can spam that dodge over and over again and literrally use it on any attack.

@Laurcus said:

By feats, #9 is by far the hardest, as Kuja is a casual planet buster at his best.

Kuja didn't really destroy Terra. Sure he was leveling the capital city, but it wasn't a one-shot and at the end of the game the two planets were still merging. So if Terra were destroyed, that wouldn't keep happening, so the most Kuja did was destroy a large city, as far as has been shown.

I think she clears it, or maybe she would be too tired when she reaches Kefka, even though it's not god kefka.

Molokki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Molokki

Actually, it was stated in the game guide by Squaresoft that the planet terra was largely destroyed by Kuja, I take it as that he destroyed most of the surface but the planet was there. But if Kuja can't beat bunch of kids with that kind of power, I doubt he is beating Bayonetta...