Batwing Vs Miles Morales

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nelomaxwell

No one posted this Really? Okay Fight takes place in NYC. David is visiting for Lucisus Fox and Miles is well at school. Some sh!t happens and they end up throwing down. Random Encounter no prep. Both have standard gear and powers. Morals on, no BFR, no one is blood lusted. Win by KO only. Who takes it and why?

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Alexander505

Batwing has advantage because it can fly at high speed, has sedatives, ultrasound disoriented, energy blast, laser, gas and electrified armor.

So, Batwing can take this 7/10

PossesedShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PossesedShadow

Miles loses because he's a terrible character and it was just an excuse to add an African-American Spiderman when we didn't need or want one.

Does anyone see this sh*t? Ultimate series is so bad..... another Radioactive Spider, biting some random kid?? WTF TERRIBLE MARVEL,

This writing is as bad as One more Day

DUR DUR DUR.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nelomaxwell

I think an African American Spider man was a good idea since they could've tied it into the totemic aspect of Spidey like did in other. Instead of yah know having a white guy as the Herald of Anansi, the African God of spiders.

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Imagine_Man15

@PossesedShadow: I would have agreed a few months ago, but Miles has kind of grown on me... mostly because Spider-Men is awesome

Anyway, I think Batwing should win this by a hair. Miles is still very inexperienced with his powers and doesn't have a whole lot of skill, and with Batwing's arsenal he should be able to come out on top

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Alexander505

@Imagine_Man15 said:

@PossesedShadow: I would have agreed a few months ago, but Miles has kind of grown on me... mostly because Spider-Men is awesome

Anyway, I think Batwing should win this by a hair. Miles is still very inexperienced with his powers and doesn't have a whole lot of skill, and with Batwing's arsenal he should be able to come out on top

Yep.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By InnerVenom123

"Two black characters?FIGHT!"

OP's logic is pretty hilarious.

Oh, and Batwing wins.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By Strider1992

Leaning towards Batwing.

@Imagine_Man15 said:

Are there any issues I should read because i'm trying to give Miles a chance but i'm having a LOT of trouble getting on board with him. Mainly because he's 13........srsly 13? Bendis why!? Just why!? and the fact they couldn't be bothered to actually give him a unique origin story. They should have made Miles like 25 or something. That would have been a lot more interesting. He'd have been different from Peter and he could have had a love interest without it bordering on the disturbed.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Saren

Ehhhhh, Miles does have a good showing against the 616 Spider-Man in Spider-Men #2 but that's Bendis at work.

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Imagine_Man15

@Strider92 said:

Leaning towards Batwing.

@Imagine_Man15 said:

Are there any issues I should read because i'm trying to give Miles a chance but i'm having a LOT of trouble getting on board with him. Mainly because he's 13........srsly 13? Bendis why!? Just why!? and the fact they couldn't be bothered to actually give him a unique origin story. They should have made Miles like 25 or something. That would have been a lot more interesting. He'd have been different from Peter and he could have had a love interest without it bordering on the disturbed.

I can't really pinpoint any specific issues of Ultimate Spiderman, it was like I gradually warmed up to him. I recommend everyone check out the Spider-Men crossover, its brilliant. I'm not normally crazy about Bendis' writing, especially on crossovers, but I can't deny... Spider-Men is awesome.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By Strider1992

@Imagine_Man15 said:

I can't really pinpoint any specific issues of Ultimate Spiderman, it was like I gradually warmed up to him. I recommend everyone check out the Spider-Men crossover, its brilliant. I'm not normally crazy about Bendis' writing, especially on crossovers, but I can't deny... Spider-Men is awesome.

I tried that and dropped it at issue 2 as soon as Bendis started fanboying out with Miles. Had the opposite effect on me and made me like him less lol.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#12  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@PossesedShadow said:

Miles loses because he's a terrible character that's A) not the reason he'd lose B) your subjective assessment of the character and C) not even an opinion you've attempted to support with any sort of critical analysis and it was just an excuse to add an African-American Spiderman when we didn't need or want one who is this "we" that you feel comfortable speaking for which such authority?.

@InnerVenom123 said:

"Two black characters?FIGHT!"

OP's logic is pretty hilarious.

Had the same thought.

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Imagine_Man15

@Strider92 said:

@Imagine_Man15 said:

I tried that and dropped it at issue 2 as soon as Bendis started fanboying out with Miles. Had the opposite effect on me and made me like him less lol.

It was Issue 4 of Spider-Men that made it for me. That's the issue which I base the quality of the entire crossover on, really. Basically, 616 Peter was meeting the Ultimate counterparts of people in his life like Aunt May, Mary Jane and Gwen Stacy. After the recent death of Ultimate Peter, these encounters got really emotional and it was done brilliantly. My favorite part was his interaction with ultimate Gwen about HIS Gwen, genuinly a heartbreaking moment.

But... I'm getting completely off topic now

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batwing.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#15  Edited By TDK_1997

Miles has a chance of winning because of the fact that he can go invisible and has a sting but Batwing has advantage with the really fast flying and would eventually win.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Alexander505

Most likely David has a infrared viewer in the mask, so he can see Miles even if it is invisible, I guess.

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Twentyfive

Tough one. I think Batwing has better feats, and would eventually beat Miles.

Kanen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers