No Caption Provided
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Ferro Vida

I'll say Terry. His suit is more advanced, it amps his stats to superhuman levels, and he has more experience.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@Ferro Vida said:

I'll say Terry. His suit is more advanced, it amps his stats to superhuman levels, and he has more experience.

Very true. But if this was Green Terry vs Green David, I would give this to David because of his military experience with the Dawn.

Avatar image for portlandsbatman
PortlandsBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PortlandsBatman

I will back Terry in anything, especially if he has Kevin Conroy giving him advice.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Alexander505

Terry win.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jashro44

Very nice fight idea! I think Terry is a better fighter but I mostly know batwing from his respect thread. But I would say Terrys skill give him the edge.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Alexander505

Terry has demonstrated a talent that could beat even the current Batman (without prep). Terry outperforms Batwing.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jashro44

@Alexander505 said:

Terry has demonstrated a talent that could beat even the current Batman (without prep).

Terry would not beat Bruce....Not in his prime.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@jashro44 said:

@Alexander505 said:

Terry has demonstrated a talent that could beat even the current Batman (without prep).

Terry would not beat Bruce....Not in his prime.

Yeah Alexander505, you and I agree most of the time, but I have to disagree this time. Terry could not be present Batman, and one of the main reasons is that present Batman taught Terry everything anyway.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Alexander505

Well, it's a hypothesis. However, Terry remains much higher than Batwing, at least for now. There is a need for greater feats of Batwing. For now, David has a very advanced armor, and with time, including technology upgrades and experience in combat, it could become a character very good and dangerous for many superheroes and villains.

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By icysloth

Terry Stomps

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman Beyond wins.

He has way better stats and more feats.

And he is Batman.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

what about the new batwing? his suit is pretty incredible sounding

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terry ftw,

@allstarsuperman: It sounds cool but we cant really know how it'll handle compared to Terry's suit until more issue's

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@dondave said:

Terry ftw,

@allstarsuperman: It sounds cool but we cant really know how it'll handle compared to Terry's suit until more issue's

true but it pretty much seems like a iron man suit.

Avatar image for deadpoolanddeathstroke
Deadpoolanddeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batwing would win because his suit is new in tech in skill the both are even they both have technology

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batwing wins everytime

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does standard gear include older and wiser Bruce Wayne monitoring the fight and giving Terry tactical advice?

Avatar image for patrickborkland
patrickborkland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Terry takes this in a tough fight, he's got more advanced gear and more feats to show his experience but Batwing still puts up a good fight

raecinio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By raecinio

I say Terry wins because of the suit. The Beyond suit has almost superhuman strength. Though skill wise, Terry is only a street level fighter (he gets his arse handed to him in almost every episode) and his stealth skills are horrible (even with stealth, he's constantly being snuck up on by his enemies). It's a close fight but future Batsuit wins.

chill2040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I am kind of off subject but I wanna say some stuff about the fight wit the new guy. Luke Fox is like old Tim Drake. He trained to be a hero and wanted to be, and got Batman to notice. If you read the comics they tell you martial arts he learns from the best. Most people think Luke is just a boxer or a MMA guy. He is a real fighter and Terry is a punk kid that street fights. Terry learns to fight better later on. Luke Fox is smarter than Terry. I like Terry but he cant fight or stealth as well as Luke. I think its a neck to neck fight because Terry fights dirty and has a better suit and both work just as well on the fly without prep. Luke knows more about his suit and works on his on upgrades to a already advance suit.Terry can Fly and Luke glides like a version of Nightwing. I think its a tie between Luke and Terry. If Luke stays around he has a possibility of going beyond Terry, Dick, Tim, and ect . Luke has only been Batwing in 8 comic issues. Terry has 3 comics and been on Justice League Unlimited and had his own show. Give Luke time and he will up there. I can see Luke making the Beyond suit down the road and becoming a new 52 version. People complain about a member of the Bat Family being a black Batman Beyond clone. Some people Like Tim better than Dick. Its how many Robin clones that dress like robin 1.0 and have the same name but fans welcome them, or would they if Tim Drake was black? The Bat Family has a cool black guy thats let it go. Its ok to Like Terry and Luke. And I loved seeing Batman fight next to BatWing it was great. Everyone should welcome Luke and look forward to seeing team with Superboy, Nightwing, or Shazam lol. Its not like Terry is ever go fight in New 52 with the current Bat Family

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terry!

anurag_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heart and mind says Terry, 'cause I'm a huge Beyond fan, and I wrote a Terry Mcginnis new-52 reboot on him as a pass-time.

But I really like both.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Since this Batwing is David Zavimbe, Terry should win here...but if the Batwing was Luke Fox, he would spank Terry!...

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#25  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Terry's best feat is taking on the League: