No Caption Provided

Who Win?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Well, one fights on par with Spiderman, one gets defeated in waves by Batman....

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

MadnessFall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MadnessFall

@floopay said:

Well, one fights on par with Spiderman, one gets defeated in waves by Batman....

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Oh Well spite call?Aw i thought this one wasnt....Every thread i make are spite and one got locked because of the NO DBZ character rule so i dont know about this one but anyway.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madnessfall: Hard to call with some matches. As for the DBZ thing...well...we tried making them allowed, but people just couldn't handle it so DBZ matches had to go bye bye.

Was a good try though, maybe somebody has a better opinion than mine though, who knows.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

MadnessFall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@floopay said:

@madnessfall: Hard to call with some matches. As for the DBZ thing...well...we tried making them allowed, but people just couldn't handle it so DBZ matches had to go bye bye.

Was a good try though, maybe somebody has a better opinion than mine though, who knows.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

No worry lets the truth be said i dont need to be managed you know lol.My dbz thread was Earth-man Vs Buu its might be a stomp too but i've heard Earth-man beated Superman once.Anyway lets this topic get locked if it need to.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Just stating he's on par with spidey,doesn't mean he's a winner. Do you know Batman only defeated him using gears or antidote? Please scans of batwig?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Just stating he's on par with spidey,doesn't mean he's a winner. Do you know Batman only defeated him using gears or antidote? Please scans of batwig?

I'd have to dig them up. If I remember right he was actually a good guy until he went nuts (mutation) and started attacking Spider Man. Spidey obviously won, and I think he "cured" him, but I'd have to double check that.

I suppose I could always google it, but meh.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: So they have the same powersets,origins and the only difference is their names,Mann-Bat has more appearances. Just that?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: So they have the same powersets,origins and the only difference is their names,Mann-Bat has more appearances. Just that?

Well, one is just above Batman level and one is about on par with Spider Man. Also, I believe Mann-Bat is pretty mindless, where as Batwing still retained some of his memories.

Thanks for reading,
Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: You still stating without scans...but thanks for the info.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: You still stating without scans...but thanks for the info.

I don't have any Batwing comics, and I honestly just don't feel like googling for him. He's from Untold Tales of Spider Man if you wanna look up more on him. I think he showed up like 6 or 7 issues in.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for deactivated-61eed97ca43b6
deactivated-61eed97ca43b6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

@floopay: im guessing this takes place before he gets nerfed. Because before he was a bat human hybrid and now hes just a kid with wings and claws. So im going with man bat but it can go either way