Batwing (Luke Fox) vs Aqualad (Kaldur'ahm)

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I got the idea to make this thread after reading jashro44's Batwing vs Miles Morales thread. With that being said, here are the rules and regulations...

Kaldur is animated version. He is end of Young Justice season 2 with the Black Manta armor, waterbearers and waterpack.

Luke has the upgraded Batwing suit. He has all standard gear.

They are both in character and fighting to the death. Starting distance is 20 feet. The fight is in Gotham City by a fountain. Who wins this?

chill2040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Batwing

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no idea who Batwing is but I have to side with Kaldur. Why? Just look at my Avatar lol

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Kaldur

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid: He took down SB in season 1? I remember the second one though. That electric chokeslam was the truth!

chill2040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I like how this works. Nobody knows who batwing is. He is Batman beyond mixed with night wing.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I like how this works. Nobody knows who batwing is. He is Batman beyond mixed with night wing.

people know him around here this topic was made 5 months ago

chill2040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: I have all of Luke books. I just read #33 just yesterday. Why are you replying to me? Do you know anything about the two in this fight. I favor Luke. And Who did not drop Superboy in the cartoon? Superboy was not all that great. Clay Face was kicking his butt in season 2. In season 1 Superboy Dropped Kid Flash Kal and Dick. So how you go say AquaLad is better than Superboy at all. For all we know He used his magic to drop Superboy in a soft spot to his neck. Superman is weak against magical opponents. Aqualad just used his weakness to stop him in two moves. Luke Has a super suit and can fight. Nightwing can beat Aqualad so Batwing would do him also. People just 15 days ago are asking Who is batwing in this post. So I ask you again Why are you replying to me about my post???

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By w0nd
chill2040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By chill2040

If the fight is in Luke's city than Luke has a advantage. Issue 20-24 show his standard gear and he Has a Bat bunker in the city full of tools to call. He has summon robotic bat swarms and batmobile with heavey fire power. Aqualad is weak against extreme heat and Poisons. Luke has all the tools to end the fight after he knocks off Aqualads Manta helmet. If the fight goes on to long AL would lose. But if AL could drop BW fast its in his best interest. Luke had 9 months of one on one training from batman to be able to deal with enemies from all over the world. Aqualad has more experience so I give him the edge a bit. To be truthful this was a strange match up. How is a AL who has been a hero longer than Luke a good match up. Lukes been Batwing for like 11 months and AL season 2 has been fighting as a hero for 8 years or more and has a super suit. This match is so strange. Luke has never been anyone sidekick. And one is from a cartoon and the other is from a comic.I call bull on Deatstroke losing to him. I have all the comics of YJ tv show. The comics show what they skip in the show. What was the logic behind this match up? Maybe just no reason? I would have picked New 52 Red Robin vs Batwing and Aqualad vs Cyborg or Raven. I am go give it to AL for the win now. Because I like that he has more experience. If it was 11 months as Aqualad vs 11 months Batwing, Luke would drag his ass. But maybe thats why you said Kal has armor and is *years or more so its a better chance to win. Even then Luke could stop him. The fight is in Gotham City by a fountain lol all the help he can get to win. Kal dont need that to win but give him a fountain

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone wearing metal armor against someone who can KO kryptonians with his electricity...Yeah this is pretty clear.

chill2040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: AL is raw but People dont know who Luke is to call the fight is my point. Luke is my favorite hero of all time. I love this guy and people always shit on him. Dude is solid and when he fights he uses real martial arts and is on the ground doing sidekicks and grapples. Luke is created by the writers of Justice League Gods Among Use. So it is nice to see Luke use fighting moves from Mortal Kombat and JLGAU. He shot a guy throw his leg with his wrist grappling hook and drug him shouting "GET OVER HERE!" To beat Lion Mane He used Batman move to summon his batmoble to run LM over to win the fight. Luke fights are epic. He used Fear toxin to stop Lady Vic and has sprays and bombs and Bikes. He has more tools on him than Batman. His suit is a armory. Luke makes his on tools and suits like Tony Stark. He is super smart. Just want people to no more about Luke before they pick. More people saw AL , not to many people read BW comics its cancelled after 2 more issues

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

If the fight is in Luke's city than Luke has a advantage. Issue 20-24 show his standard gear and he Has a Bat bunker in the city full of tools to call. He has summon robotic bat swarms and batmobile with heavey fire power. Aqualad is weak against extreme heat and Poisons. Luke has all the tools to end the fight after he knocks off Aqualads Manta helmet. If the fight goes on to long AL would lose. But if AL could drop BW fast its in his best interest. Luke had 9 months of one on one training from batman to be able to deal with enemies from all over the world. Aqualad has more experience so I give him the edge a bit. To be truthful this was a strange match up. How is a AL who has been a hero longer than Luke a good match up. Lukes been Batwing for like 11 months and AL season 2 has been fighting as a hero for 8 years or more and has a super suit. This match is so strange. Luke has never been anyone sidekick. And one is from a cartoon and the other is from a comic.I call bull on Deatstroke losing to him. I have all the comics of YJ tv show. The comics show what they skip in the show. What was the logic behind this match up? Maybe just no reason? I would have picked New 52 Red Robin vs Batwing and Aqualad vs Cyborg or Raven. I am go give it to AL for the win now. Because I like that he has more experience. If it was 11 months as Aqualad vs 11 months Batwing, Luke would drag his ass. But maybe thats why you said Kal has armor and is *years or more so its a better chance to win. Even then Luke could stop him. The fight is in Gotham City by a fountain lol all the help he can get to win. Kal dont need that to win but give him a fountain

Was it really that serious? Every battle in the Battles forum has to have a clear, defined purpose behind it? If it irks you so much, I'm curious as to why you even responded.

If you're really just going to talk about how it wasn't a good match up then why are you still here? Really?

Furthermore, you can always just make your own threads.

I'm really confused as to the logic behind all of your responses to this thread at this point.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DarthAznable

Kaldur has the physical advantage and is pretty skilled.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By w0nd

@highaccuser: @darthaznable: 19 posts and all of his posts have been about batwing. I think you see where I am going with this. I'm out, have fun.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@highaccuser: @darthaznable: 19 posts and all of his posts have been about batwing. I think you see where I am going with this. I'm out, have fun.

YJ characters have relatively unknown capabilities.

chill2040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: I only have post about Batwing because nobody knows about his gear or skills. most people say Luke is a boxer and he is not at all. half the time people say i am going to give the win to such in such becase they dont know enough or anything about luke so i post about it. I read tones of books but Luke is my new fav. i dont think AL needs his manta suit or water to beat a younger hero. The only way Luke could win is if he gets the Helmet off AL. I have every Luke Appearance in comics so i know how this fight would go. and I have All th Cartoonnetwork comics with Kal. Y would I post about heroes that are well known. I read Everything not just DC

chill2040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: Kal in season 2 is stronger and way bigger. Kal would beat the crap out of Luke. Luke can win but Kal would have to slip up.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chill2040: How? Does Luke's suit give him any sort of advantage? He may have a slight skill advantage but besides that, idk what else he can do to win.

chill2040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: luke suit gives him no advatage over AL in a manta suit. Luke has fighting skills like Night wing. Batwing suit boost his speed and streght and is hard to break. Manta suit is able to survive under deep pressures of under water like Atlantians. So kal would have a exo suit making him twice as hard to damage. Lool up Black Mante suit and you will see it makes Kal over powered. Manta suit is better because it gives tbe user super streght. Batwing suit has a advantage over Night wing a robin. normal people. AL is a meta human earths strongest race. So you can see y i said how is this a equal fight. Luke for the win with a Batarang to Kals Armor