No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@god_spawn I think you might be interested in this. Here are some feats for batwing if you need them.

Beating armored thugs in h2h (notice he suit enhance his strength and speed).
Batwing's suit can release various types of chemicals like sedative and painkillers (not just o help the user,but also can be used against the enemies).
Showing his h2h skills against Lion-Manes henchmen.
Batwing's armor is very effective,is able to whistand sevral blows from Lion-Mane without a scratch.
After taking a brutal beating from Lion-Mane,Batwing goes bloodlust the gauntlet's blades to tear his body and then use a batmobile to knock him out.
Hand to hand against Marabunta's soldiers.
Without the armor survive to a energy blast at point blank range.
The armor increase his agility and speed.
Besides enhanced senses the amor also provides invisibility,which Luke Fox improved even more.
Batwing and Batman vs Marabunta's soldiers.
Dodges laser blasts and beats up Marabunta mercs in a invisblemode.
Dodges laser blasts and beats up Marabunta mercs in a invisblemode.
Gets a beaten by Lady Vic,but still stand and before his throw off the building implanted a tracker.
Batwing suit system reboot and great durability
Adapting and prepping, like Batman would. Fear toxin device
Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Terry's suit also makes him stronger than the Batwing suit makes Luke, but I think they're about equal in skill. I think Luke is a little smarter than Terry, but Terry has better gadgets. This is going to be a close match, but I'll take Terry.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@jashro44: Nice to see someone using Batwing. Terry should win this. More experienced,more durable,slightly better tech,and faster than Luke.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terry

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@jashro44: Nice to see someone using Batwing. Terry should win this. More experienced,more durable,slightly better tech,and faster than Luke.

yea I figured I would try to use batwing in some battles in order to get him out there.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

chill2040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By chill2040

I am kind of off subject but I wanna say some stuff about the fight wit the new guy. Luke Fox is like old Tim Drake. He trained to be a hero and wanted to be, and got Batman to notice. If you read the comics they tell you martial arts he learns from the best. Most people think Luke is just a boxer or a MMA guy. He is a real fighter and Terry is a punk kid that street fights. Terry learns to fight better later on. Luke Fox is smarter than Terry. I like Terry but he cant fight or stealth as well as Luke. I think its a neck to neck fight because Terry fights dirty and has a better suit and both work just as well on the fly without prep. Luke knows more about his suit and works on his on upgrades to a already advance suit.Terry can Fly and Luke glides like a version of Nightwing at first but in issue #28 he used rocket boots like Terry. I think its a tie between Luke and Terry. If Luke stays around he has a possibility of going beyond Terry, Dick, Tim, and ect . Luke has only been Batwing in 10 t0 12 comic issues. Terry has 3 comics and been on Justice League Unlimited and had his own show. Give Luke time and he will up there. I can see Luke making the Beyond suit down the road and becoming a new 52 version. People complain about a member of the Bat Family being a black Batman Beyond clone. Some people Like Tim better than Dick. Its how many Robin clones that dress like robin 1.0 and have the same name but fans welcome them, or would they if Tim Drake was black? The Bat Family has a cool black guy thats let it go. Its ok to Like Terry and Luke. And I loved seeing Batman fight next to BatWing it was great. Everyone should welcome Luke and look forward to seeing team with Superboy, Nightwing, or Shazam lol. Its not like Terry is ever go fight in New 52 with the current Bat Family. In Issues #30 Luke suit reats under water in he says he is going to use his new prototypes he been working on. Luke is a Tony Stark kind of hero. Give him time and he will be helping Cyborg make stuff. " Its like he was born to wear the suit"-Batman said to Penny 1 in issue #20. For the last few issues Batwing has not been so great looking forward to see Lion Mane again or a new villain. I Say Luke for the win because He fully understands his suit and he builds it.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman Beyond.

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So does standard gear for Terry include an older and wiser Bruce Wayne feeding him strategy and intel from the Batcave?

chill2040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberzombie_hatchetman: Terry and Bruce are not cool any more. Terry dont use Bruce to solve his problems. Terry needed guidance at first but now a days he is the man solo. Luke has never needed Batman in his ear and also Bruce and Penny 1 talk about how it would only hurt Luke by keeping training wheels on the boy. On Lukes first mission he locks Bruce out of his suit and fixed things his on way. Later Bruce tells him that he was never locked out. In Issue number # 27 Luke saves his self and family by making a antidote for Scarecrow gas that took over Gotham. Proving that Luke never needed Batman to guide him . I have read every book Lukes been in even the one panel he was in and Eternal #2. I know about Luke and Terry and most People siding with Terry for the wrong reason. U cant say that Terry has more exp really because Luke is more advanced that any other Bat hero. Luke never got traing from Bruce at ALL! He was a hero befor he got the suit also he saved Bruce berfore he got his suit. Luke never needed the suit. Luke wears the suit because Bruce thinks he is the best one to be Batwing. He is smart as Tim and fights as good as Dick. If Terry can beat Luke he can beat them also??? Bruce used the Batman Beyond suit to save Luscius Fox in comic Batman #20. That same suit is in Batwings layer Bat Bunker 2 and is seen in the when Luke is upgrading his suit. If luke wanted to he could wear the suit or copy its gear. Luke is making his suit better every issue. How many people can dispute what i wrote in say Luke is not a better hero. But in a fight i cal it a draw.

chill2040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By chill2040

I dont see how anyone could say Terry would win. Luke would drop a lot of Heroes. Terry is a Draw fighting Luke. Or Luke wins. If you read Lukes comics u would feel that way

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chill2040: LOL Okay,we get it! You like Luke.

That's understandable,and I think that (as usual) Jashro44 made a good thread,and an argument can be made for either one.

Luke's experience isn't limited,and he seems more efficient with his suit than Terry is (not only that,but I think that Luke is a better fighter),but Terry isn't exactly a novice either,and efficient or not,his suit is leagues more advanced than Luke's. Basically,an argument can be made for either one,but I'm gonna say Terry since I've seen more impressive things from him (mainly because he's been around longer). And we might not see Luke become the next Tim Drake or whatever. DC might completely put him in Limbo,or kill him,or something....after all,he isn't really A-list. Not only that,but Luke's skill doesn't even really touch Nightwing's,and Tim Drake's intelligence is much higher than Luke's. In my opinion....

chill2040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By chill2040

Its not that I like Luke, I just know about him. How many people have said anything fact based about Luke but two people in this convo. Fact is Luke Never got any lessons from Batman and Lets be clear I was talking about new 52 Nightwing and New 52 Tim Drake. Luke would beat them both. Grayson will be a Spy soon and I will be reading that book also. I read all Bat books and Luke is over powered. They made Luke better than other Bat members.

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its not that I like Luke, I just know about him. How many people have said anything fact based about Luke but two people in this convo. Fact is Luke Never got any lessons from Batman and Lets be clear I was talking about new 52 Nightwing and New 52 Tim Drake. Luke would beat them both. Grayson will be a Spy soon and I will be reading that book also. I read all Bat books and Luke is over powered. They made Luke better than other Bat members.

I personally think that both Tim and Grayson can beat him,but that's another topic.

Besides,there are feats posted for the character above. You don't need to know a lot other than that (although I think that there should be more feats). Don't get me wrong,you definitely defended your opinion with facts,but you kind of made it almost seem as if anyone that votes for Terry is saying so out of ignorance, and you kinda give Luke more credit than he's worth. An argument can be made for either side imo

chill2040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no ignorance about Terry. I know about him but all of Lukes skills are not seen and like you and I said Luke is new. The way Luke is written or made he is over powered I think. I think They made Like be to independent . He is Rich and smart. A world champion fighter. He gets all the girls. He never needs help. I said that Terry and him are close and I think they wrote him so that he can function independently with out any help. He can call Bruce for help and he chose to find his sisters without Bruce help. I think he should have needed more help from Bruce. I feel they wrote him to be a villain at some point. He don't know Bruce is Batman. Before he gets killed or thrown in limbo I believe they would make him a bad guy. He has been so close to doing the wrong thing I could see that.

chill2040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By Nathaniel_Adam

Terry has better tech (armor) he wins but Batwing won't go down easily

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Good to see Terry is still overrated as always.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What makes you say that?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

What makes you say that?

Batwing is every bit by feats matching Terry, yet most post include silly arguments like "Terry gets help from Bruce" or "Better tech", or "More durable" ect. Terry is a punk ass kid who has issues from the Joker Gang lol.

I am not impress with the feats of Terry, and in no way should he won a Battle of the Week vs Miles. BS.

KeiKrossKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont know a whole lot of Batwing though the few things i do know of him i would say put him above Terry. Terry is decent, but out of the suite any of the robins would woop his ass. So i am gonna side with Batwing here. Granted I think i do like the Beyond suite a little better something about nano tech makes me feel all gitty inside.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@jashro44 said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

What makes you say that?

Batwing is every bit by feats matching Terry, yet most post include silly arguments like "Terry gets help from Bruce" or "Better tech", or "More durable" ect. Terry is a punk ass kid who has issues from the Joker Gang lol.

I am not impress with the feats of Terry, and in no way should he won a Battle of the Week vs Miles. BS.

I'm not making silly arguments, mate. It is a fact that Terry has better damage output, he consistently fights more powerful characters, those Batwing will have difficulty to beat.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terry Beyond got this

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard fight terry's tech is better than luke's but luke has a better fighting style than terry imo.i'll give this to luke though since i personally feel that he fight's better and he is much smarter than terry.

Also terry can't kill luke because than people will call him racist. Jk.