Battle Strategies Variant 1

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DangerousLoki

I think this might be a creative battle challenge. Technically this may not be a batlle but I think the battle forum is the best place for it. Rather than a straight up 'who can beat who' challenge this puts you... the debator.. in the position of a strategist. With certain parameters. Come up with a plan to achieve your goals and lead to your victory in the given situation. Any debator is able to present an argument against your strategy or to support it.. Ultimately the goal is to have fun.. and maybe come up with a master strategy that everyone agrees will work. With that established. This is the first, of hopefully a few, variants of this challenge.. So lets get to the actual Challenge:

THE CHALLENGE:

You have been hired by Lex Luthor to defeat and assasinate the Justice League. That simple. You must come up with a plan to kill the Justice League. You can do so one by one or you can do so as a group however you wish. The memebers of this League are... Flash(Barry Allen), Green Lantern(Hal Jordan), Wonder Woman, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Captain Marvel, Batman, and Green Arrow. (Pre52 for all)

THE RULES:

1. Lex has hired a mysterious entity known as the Broker, through him you are able to be granted 5 powers. Any five powers with the exception of Reality Warping, the Phoenix, Skyfather level abilities, Omega Beams, etc. Powers that would allow you to just delete or remove the characters or make the combat a mismatch in your favor won't be alloted.
  2. You have access to Lex's lab. He can design you any gadgets or devices you can dream of that you believe he should realistically be capable of. No Galaxy bomb. No "Win Button". Same rules as the powers. Keep it fair.
  3. You can utilize equipment like the Green Lantern Ring, Mjolnir, or the like.. as one of your powers. But devices like the Iron Man Suit, or such can be one of your gadgets since they are tech based.
  4. You must present a strategy of HOW you would use this technology and powers to defeat the League. That's the entire name of the game. You must have a strategy. Not just say "these powers would let me win with this device." You have to have details of how and why your strategy would work.
  5. You possess all your comic knowledge and know how and can use it how you see fit.
  6. Win by death of the League or your capture.

THE GAME:

Be respectful of every one. Don't dismiss someones strategy. Argue against it. Counter it. But don't demean it.

Now... let's begin and have some fun

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one with a strategy?

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No one with a strategy?

I like this idea. Gonna take a while to come up with something.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Powers

-Flashs Speed + Speed Force ONLY (Will not be using IMPs or BFR, just using the speed)

-Toxin Symbiote

-Mjolnir

-Stormbreaker

Gadgets

-Have Lex Create A Kryptonite Fusing Machine so I Can Fuse The Toxin Symbiote With Kryptonite

-Juggernauts Helmet (To Prevent Telepathy)

-Dual Plasma Cannons

Basically I have the Toxin symbiote(kryptonite fused=bad for superman), Wally Wests speed, Im dual weilding Mjlonir and Stormbreaker, Have a Juggs Helmet (Stops MM telepathy), and using the symbiote to carry 2x Plasma Cannons.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Powers

-Flashs Speed + Speed Force ONLY (Will not be using IMPs or BFR, just using the speed)

-Toxin Symbiote

-Mjolnir

-Stormbreaker

Gadgets

-Have Lex Create A Kryptonite Fusing Machine so I Can Fuse The Toxin Symbiote With Kryptonite

-Juggernauts Helmet (To Prevent Telepathy)

-Dual Plasma Cannons

Basically I have the Toxin symbiote(kryptonite fused=bad for superman), Wally Wests speed, Im dual weilding Mjlonir and Stormbreaker, Have a Juggs Helmet (Stops MM telepathy), and using the symbiote to carry 2x Plasma Cannons.

While I can see how this would be advantageous, the symbiote likely wouldn't be as fast as you are. Also the friction of your own speed would likely be bad for the suit, that'd impair how fast you could move. The dual Mjolnir and Stormbreaker seem like a good idea but can their powers be stacked? I'm not familiar if they've ever been stacked up. Like Stormbreaker being used to add potency to Mjolnir. If not then the dual of them is only slotting up but not really offering you an advantageous benefit. That aside Lantern might be able to match and or counter either of them and Wonder Woman is no stranger to combating godly powers. Keep in mind if you're taking them out one by one, they are likely to notice and join together making it more difficult to fight them singularly. One on one your plan could probably take them out, but as a group I think you'd probably go down. All it takes is Wonder Woman, Manhunter, Barry, or any of the others getting off Jugg's helmet. And couldn't Manhunter take out the symbiote psionically since it wouldn't be protected by the helmet?

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dangerousloki: The Speed Force would protect me and the symbiote. Not sure on the combo of Mjolnir and SB stacking but they just seem badass together :p And symbiotes are extremely difficult to take out telepathiclly as the Wizard could barely control Carnage. Plus my speed, i dont think anyone could touch me. My plasma cannons would take out Batman and Green arrow the first second of the fight and my speed i could straight up blitz them all with my dual hammer power!

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin:

Control is different than just impairing. The Wizard was able to affect Carnage.. so it's possible Manhunter could cause it pain, impair its cognitive function, or otherwise find a way to take it out and remove it from the conflict. I honestly don't know how capable the symbiotes are at resisting psychic attacks.. so any info would appreaciated. Also the flash's speed force wouldn't/shouldn't protect the symbiote. Since the symbiote doesn't have the speed force itself and since it's just over your skin it should suffer the same fate as any other suit Flash wore.. which was to be burned off until he created a suit specifically able to withstand traveling at those speeds.

Green Arrow and Bats are two major nonfactors against you though. I'll grant. But I also think most of the others have feats of matching or countering Flash's speed.. But this all depends on whether you can make an argument why the symbiote would be insulated with the speed force.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dangerousloki: Symbiotes bonded with their host live inside your body. Cletus, Eddie and Flash Thimpson all have symbiotes in their bloodstream. Hell SPOILER SPOILER Flash Thompson will die without the symbiote SPOILER ENDS SPOILER ENDS. The Helmet would protect from any telepathy including the symbiote bonded to me,

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, here is my strategy:

Powers:

• Geass of absolute Control
  • Control over technology
  • Trion Juggernaut durability
  • Shadowcat's intangibility
  • Hulk's strength (and it's rage based increase)

In lex's lab, i will have him build me 3 gadgets:

• A suit of armor (think extremist iron man) that lets me change how i look
  • A teleporter device that allows me to get onto the JLA watchtower (as well as do short range teleportation)
  • A helmet (like magneto's) that gives me tp resistance

i also get some kryptonite from lex

I disguise my self to look like one of the jla members (lets say, green arrow) and i teleport myself into the watch tower. I use my control over technology to locate every member and shut down defense capabilities the watch tower might have. I find batman and green arrow and use my geass, giving them the command "You will do everything in your power to assist me in killing the members of the justice leage. You will make sure i survive and obey any command i give you. When all other members are dead, you will kill yourselves". I have batman and green arrow work together to initiate that contingency plan batman had against the league.

While they are working on that, i will find the flash and give him the same command. Once ready, batman, green arrow, and the flash will call together the leage. as soon as everyone enters the room to talk, my three man team (bat's, arrow, and flash) ambush them all. I begin to pummle people like wonder woman and captain mavle while batman uses my kryptonite to weaken superman.

i use my intangibility to avoid all damage while i take down the team through brute force and having the team turn against itself

i can also use my technology control to crash the watch tower into earth as a last resort.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin:

While certain versions of the symbiote have bonded to their hosts for an extended period of time and do live inside their hosts, this isn't the case with all the symbiotes. This is something that only happens when a symbiote and host fully bond. This is why so often who the host is changes. Because the symbiote isn't fully bonded. Now if you are fully bonded, it means you also feel you feel the pain of the symbiote and the such.. far more intensely then a partially bonded symbiote. This also doesn't mean the symbiote would be insulated from the speed force as it is still it's own creature.. it's bonded to you physically but it is not genetically linked... though it can affect your physiology, your physiology does not necessarilly affect it. It doesn't absorb you.. it lives inside or most frequently on you. Also the helmet only protects against telepathy in the same way Magneto's does. There's evidence that the symbiote is a fully sentience.. which means each cell is sentient and thus each cell has a mind to be assaulted. So unless the entriety of the symbiote was inside in the helmet, it would run the risk of being harmed by Manhunter's assault. And if you are fully bonded, then Manhunter can affect you through the symbiote. The helmet isn't magic. It doesn't cast an anti-psychic field. It's area of effect is only what it covers.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, here is my strategy:

Powers:

• Geass of absolute Control
  • Control over technology
  • Trion Juggernaut durability
  • Shadowcat's intangibility
  • Hulk's strength (and it's rage based increase)

In lex's lab, i will have him build me 3 gadgets:

• A suit of armor (think extremist iron man) that lets me change how i look
  • A teleporter device that allows me to get onto the JLA watchtower (as well as do short range teleportation)
  • A helmet (like magneto's) that gives me tp resistance

i also get some kryptonite from lex

I disguise my self to look like one of the jla members (lets say, green arrow) and i teleport myself into the watch tower. I use my control over technology to locate every member and shut down defense capabilities the watch tower might have. I find batman and green arrow and use my geass, giving them the command "You will do everything in your power to assist me in killing the members of the justice leage. You will make sure i survive and obey any command i give you. When all other members are dead, you will kill yourselves". I have batman and green arrow work together to initiate that contingency plan batman had against the league.

While they are working on that, i will find the flash and give him the same command. Once ready, batman, green arrow, and the flash will call together the leage. as soon as everyone enters the room to talk, my three man team (bat's, arrow, and flash) ambush them all. I begin to pummle people like wonder woman and captain mavle while batman uses my kryptonite to weaken superman.

i use my intangibility to avoid all damage while i take down the team through brute force and having the team turn against itself

i can also use my technology control to crash the watch tower into earth as a last resort.

Now that is a plan. If I remember correctly however, the geass only works once? It can't be used on the same person more then once? I only watched a few episodes but I remember that being a thing. Forgive me if I'm mistaken. If that's the case. All it takes is Manhunter realizing their minds have been tampered and he'd probably be able to break them out of it. I'm not sure about his speed. So there's a thing but if he can get bats free then superman can subdue flash. Also Bat's counter strategies already been used once so they'll be on their toes for more of the same. It also involved caculated precision attacks and suprise tactics. Its not something that could be done on the fly to work. If I'm wrong about the Geass I'll take that into consideration.

I do like your plan though. It's well thought out.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Imperator

@d

THE RULES:

1. Lex has hired a mysterious entity known as the Broker, through him you are able to be granted 5 powers. Any five powers with the exception of Reality Warping, the Phoenix, Skyfather level abilities, Omega Beams, etc. Powers that would allow you to just delete or remove the characters or make the combat a mismatch in your favor won't be alloted.
  2. You have access to Lex's lab. He can design you any gadgets or devices you can dream of that you believe he should realistically be capable of. No Galaxy bomb. No "Win Button". Same rules as the powers. Keep it fair.
  3. You can utilize equipment like the Green Lantern Ring, Mjolnir, or the like.. as one of your powers. But devices like the Iron Man Suit, or such can be one of your gadgets since they are tech based.
  4. You must present a strategy of HOW you would use this technology and powers to defeat the League. That's the entire name of the game. You must have a strategy. Not just say "these powers would let me win with this device." You have to have details of how and why your strategy would work.
  5. You possess all your comic knowledge and know how and can use it how you see fit.
  6. Win by death of the League or your capture.

1. Intuitive Aptitude (Sylar's power from Heroes), space/time manipulation (Hiro's power from Heroes, but teleportation limited to only being able to affect my person, so that this is more fair), super healing (Wolverine level as of Civil War), Time Lord/Doctor Manhattan level temporal senses (seeing multiple time lines and futures all at once, but only in relation to me), immunity to telepathy (if they try to read my mind, they'll get static as if I know how to guard my thoughts well)
  2. A room filled with Kryptonite and red solar energy, a mental upload station, lots of access to physique enhancing cocktails of chemicals
  3. I go back in time and grab Gog's staff (the tech based one from In the Name of Gog/Wrath of Gog), and head back to Luther's lab
  4. While Luther builds the room, I work on training with the staff and the physique enhancing stuff. I travel along my own time line like Hiro did multiple times, merely rewinding time anytime something goes wrong or I want to learn something in zero time. After I reach Gog level with the staff and chemicals, I head out to challenge the league. I take a page from Gog's book and temporally clone myself (all from possible futures, not necessarily the one I will take, so their dying won't affect me). While keeping the other's at bay, I KO Supes and throw him in the red sun/kryptonite cell I built. I grab Batman, Green Arrow, and Martian Manhunter and plug them into the mental upload station while keeping them sedated. That is done in zero time, since I can stop time. With them uploaded, I freeze their bodies in suspended animation. The other mes are busy fighting Wonder Woman, who I eventually beat into submission and tie up with her own lasso. Flash is a threat, but that's where time travel and Intuitive Aptitude come in. You see, I spent most of my life using the IA power to learn exactly how Barry Allen thinks and acts, and I know exactly what buttons to push to throw him off his guard. IA also allows me to know exactly how time will change if I do different things, which goes great with the temporal senses. With that done, Barry is talked down by me with IA again, and I get him sedated and plugged up to the upload machine, the same with Wonder Woman. Then, I plug the weakened Superman up to it, and call it a victory.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By OreoAssassin

@dangerousloki: Ill get to this tomoroow its late :p. Also the title of this thread is Variant 1 will there be a second ? I like this idea alot!

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My 5 Powers.

1. Bullseye accuracy
  2. Flash's speed
  3. Superman's strength
  4. The ability to create and manipulate mystical flame.
  5. Superman's durability

My gadgets

1. Magneto's Helmet (one that can keep MM out of my head)
  2. Boom Tube generator.
  3. Kryptonite bullets, sword.

The Plan

Stage 1.

I kill the police commissioner of Metropolis. Superman will no doubt want to attend the funeral. I set my self up in a snipers position in one of the near by buildings. The police will put sniper support on the nearby buildings for the ceremony, so I disguise myself as one of them so I want look suspicious to Superman's X ray and supervision. I hide my kryptonite equipment in a lead refrigerator. While Superman is distracted by the ceremony ( hopefully during a moment of silence while Superman has his eyes closed and praying) I get my kryptonite bullets out of the refrigerator and load my sniper rifle. during the 21 gun solute I take aim. At the exact moment there rifles go off I fire. I then unload all my bullets into the wounded superman. If for whatever reason I miss, I rush him with my kryptonite sword and magic fire.

Flash(Barry Allen), Green Lantern(Hal Jordan), Wonder Woman, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Captain Marvel, Batman, and Green Arrow.

Stage 2.

I go to Billy Batson's school. Once I see him, I speed blitz him before can say his magic word.

I disguise myself as a homeless man in the same neighborhood of Barry Allen's apartment building. Eventually he will see me and (being the stand up guy he is) will approach me and offer help. We chat, I tell him some made up life story, he gives me some loose cash, directs me to a local shelter, ect. Then we say are goodbyes. The second he turns his back to me I throw all I got at him.

I disguise my self in Air force clothing and sneak into Hal's Air base. Once I see Hal and am certain he does not have his ring on, I open a boom tube and send him to deep space. Just like Sinestro did in Final Crisis. If I kill him the ring will just find another.

I wait for Bruce Wayne and Oliver Queen to show themselves in public. Then I just go there and kill them.

Flash(Barry Allen), Green Lantern(Hal Jordan), Wonder Woman, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Captain Marvel, Batman, and GreenArrow.

Stage 3.

I challenge the last of the league to one final showdown. I go right after Martian Manhunter and kill him with my mystic flames. I thin finish Wonder woman of with my superior power. Or, I envelop my self in mystic flame( making MM unable to touch me) and finish Wonder woman of first.

Flash(Barry Allen), Green Lantern(Hal Jordan), Wonder Woman, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Captain Marvel, Batman, and GreenArrow.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator: I think this is the first certified victory I see. I have no counters to your strategy. Others may see things I don't. But this is a spiffy plan. Time manipulation is a beast. Great work.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to enjoy this... I'll be back.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_:

Another good strategy. Supes should still hear the sniper shot. His hearing is sensitive enough to pick it out even in the midst of the other gun fire. But you could probably take him with the mystical fire and sword. But that would tip your hand to the other league members. They'd be on alert. Especially if you got to Billy. You'd have to act before they had chance to know about each instance and given the communications network they have that'd be hard, even with Flash's speed. Even without distracting Barry you could probably take him in a fight. Hal is difficult. I'm not sure how often he takes off his ring so you could succeed with this one.. Though again.. he might be on alert by this point. Wonder Woman might be able to match you. She's a challenge for Supes and could probably not match but respond to the speed. But if Hal, Barry, or Billy manage to survive past your initial strategem to the final show down I think Wonder Woman and any of them could probably take you. Much like with the Juggernaut helmet, if the Magneto helmet gets taken off. You're exposed to psionic assault, so while WW might not be able to do it on her own, with assistance she could manage.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dangerousloki: Thank you. I actually was trying to figure out Gog's plan originally, but it relied to much on pawns. So I just went Gog+buffs for myself+temporal perception.

Gosh, that's probably my favorite post-Zero hour, pre-IC arc that DC did. And then IC happened, and we didn't get to finish Gog's arc before he was retconned away :(

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tardis( and The Doctor Standard gear)

telaporting

telpatahy

The 6th Gun

Super genius ( if that is a power)

stage one will be info gathering

I will be using the Tardis to observer them and gather info on them ( secret ideates , bases, loved ones etc.)

During this time I will use the tech in the lutor labs to create house party like army of ironmen ( using criminals put in jail by the justice league that i am influencing) and I will also contact any Villains willing to coordinate with my plan ( forcing them to work with me is an option)

stage two Prep

Using these resources and information I will pull MM into the target Kill him with firebased TP restient Ironmen ( and I will also use all available Villains and put it in a room inside the Tardis that gives my team the biggest edge) and put his body in the watch tower and make it look like one of them did the deed I will also plant evidence to Batman that Superman did it and to do the same with Batman to superman ( using a very light suggestion TP) I will also be playing the outer members off of each outer in a similar fashion. Runing team cohesion and robbing them of their TP user I can use the Future Visions from the 6th gun to predict what will Work and implement it

Stage 3 is Execution1

first step is to use the Tardis and kidnap the family/important friends of both Sups and batman and get them to fight Batman will implement his Anti superman plan and they will fight, while doing this i will have a Fake informed contact the league and tell them "the that the traitor is" then kill him before he finishes his sentence to play on their suspensions even more.

Then I will have Villains simultaneously target each of the leagues families/friends Dividing them further

Bill I will Use the Tardis and find a time where he is not Marval and kill him before he can say Shazam

So each of the Justice league members will be fighting their entire rouges gallery at the same time then they will each fight iron men developed specifically to fight them

The Flash I will put his family members in his rouges hands have them stall/distract him while I shot him with the 6th gun (precog aiming)

Green arrow I can safely solo with a few iron men running distraction while I shoot him in the back

WW would be an issue but she has Gods as her enemies and Using the 6th Gun I can project myself onto the battlefield with no issue she will go down eventually.

The Green lantern is actually very simple using the Tardis I can steal his charger then it is just a matter of time before he runs out of charge if he tries to run I can use the Tardis to force him back to earth or have Yellow lanterns intercept him

Depending on who wins the Sups VS bats fight my move changes little the survivor will be weak and will be confronted by his entire rouges gallery and iron men (the iron men will fire red sun repulser beams and output radiation of a red sun Just in case of sups)

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dangerousloki: Ill get to this tomoroow its late :p. Also the title of this thread is Variant 1 will there be a second ? I like this idea alot!

That's the plan. Though each of the variants focuses on different aspects. Variant 1s will be like this. Coming up with a strategy for a precise goal. The other variants will have different objectives and concepts. I'm still tinkering with the conceptions.

@dangerousloki: Thank you. I actually was trying to figure out Gog's plan originally, but it relied to much on pawns. So I just went Gog+buffs for myself+temporal perception.

Gosh, that's probably my favorite post-Zero hour, pre-IC arc that DC did. And then IC happened, and we didn't get to finish Gog's arc before he was retconned away :(

Can't say I read it. And thank you. I'm rather enjoying this response so far.

Ok here's a question people..... Should I add Aquaman? I knew I was forgetting one major Leaguer but I couldn't remember whom until just now. Would adding him make things more interesting?

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: I think that's a mismatch. Theres too many variables to account for. But even then it's not perfect. Playing the league off against each other isn't likely to work. They have too many instances of them being turned on each other, manipulated to attack or mind controlled. Etc. What makes them cohesive is how much they've been through together. Also this mostly just depends on bombarding the League with an army more than anything else. I consider that a mismatch as you can essentialy just have people armed with everyones weakness and swarm the league.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By _Gaff_

@_gaff_:

Another good strategy. Supes should still hear the sniper shot. His hearing is sensitive enough to pick it out even in the midst of the other gun fire. But you could probably take him with the mystical fire and sword. But that would tip your hand to the other league members. They'd be on alert. Especially if you got to Billy. You'd have to act before they had chance to know about each instance and given the communications network they have that'd be hard, even with Flash's speed. Even without distracting Barry you could probably take him in a fight. Hal is difficult. I'm not sure how often he takes off his ring so you could succeed with this one.. Though again.. he might be on alert by this point. Wonder Woman might be able to match you. She's a challenge for Supes and could probably not match but respond to the speed. But if Hal, Barry, or Billy manage to survive past your initial strategem to the final show down I think Wonder Woman and any of them could probably take you. Much like with the Juggernaut helmet, if the Magneto helmet gets taken off. You're exposed to psionic assault, so while WW might not be able to do it on her own, with assistance she could manage.

Actually, I was thinking I would wait months, possibly years between each hit. The ones that maintain an alter ego ( the ones I pick off in stage 2) would have to lower there guard eventually to show people there alter ego in public.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DangerousLoki

@_gaff_: A good point. Yes they would. wellI think that counters my argument. *Thumbs up.*

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Powers:

• The Soul Sword
  • Skrull Detection Immunity
  • Medusa Mask
  • Multiple Man
  • Exiles Mimic

Items:

• The Atom's Belt
  • Captain Cold's Cold Gun
  • Creation Blades

Is this alright?

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DangerousLoki

Powers:

• The Soul Sword
  • Skrull Detection Immunity
  • Medusa Mask
  • Multiple Man
  • Exiles Mimic

Items:

• The Atom's Belt
  • Captain Cold's Cold Gun
  • Creation Blades

Is this alright?

Now you just have to explain... I think the creation blades migh be a bit over powered but.. I'm not sure about them. Anyway just explain how you'd utilize these to win

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First I create multiple duplicates of myself and I create several instances whereby I come into contact with MMH, Superman, and Flash. The Skrull Detection Immunity makes me immune to all form so detection beyond physical sight so they can't track me. This is so that I can copy their powers using Mimic's powers. They will be at half strength but they stack together (1/2 MMH + 1/2 Superman = Superman-level stats). As I am now as powerful as the most powerful members of the league, I begin the plan. Each of my duplicates orchestrates different disasters around the world that will divide the League.

Superman:

He is drawn to Metropolis by "Metallo" attacking. He defeats him quickly but every hit the dupe makes allows more and more miniature me's to get inside him. Once inside they convert parts of him into Kryptonite bring him down to the human. They then destroy his brain.

Wonder Woman:

"Cheetah" is attacking somewhere. So Wonder Woman flies in only to get hit with the Soul Sword and depowered whereup she is murdered.

Green Lantern:

"Sinestro" is attacking Coast City so Hal flies in at full speed. He is then hit with the Medusa Mask and depowered and is murdered.

Captain Marvel:

"Black Adam" is attacking somewhere and Captain Marvel flies in only to be hit by the Soul Sword and depowered and murdered.

Flash:

"Zoom" is attacking Central City so Flash comes running in. He immediately gets hit by a cold field he is not expecting because he is an idiot. This allows shrunken dupes to infiltrate him and kill his brain.

MMH:

A "white martian" is attacking somwhere summoning in J'onn. Using Superman's heat vision, I know him for a loop. The Medusa Mask leaves him reeling. The Soul Sword keeps him tangible. He takes the full brunt of my attack. Soon more mini me's get inside and start taking him apart molecularly.

Green Arrow and Batman are not an issue as I have separated the team. They die via speed blitz.

Really, with the powers available, this is too easy. You need to be more restrictive to make this a challenge.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DangerousLoki

First I create multiple duplicates of myself and I create several instances whereby I come into contact with MMH, Superman, and Flash. The Skrull Detection Immunity makes me immune to all form so detection beyond physical sight so they can't track me. This is so that I can copy their powers using Mimic's powers. They will be at half strength but they stack together (1/2 MMH + 1/2 Superman = Superman-level stats). As I am now as powerful as the most powerful members of the league, I begin the plan. Each of my duplicates orchestrates different disasters around the world that will divide the League.

Superman:

He is drawn to Metropolis by "Metallo" attacking. He defeats him quickly but every hit the dupe makes allows more and more miniature me's to get inside him. Once inside they convert parts of him into Kryptonite bring him down to the human. They then destroy his brain.

Wonder Woman:

"Cheetah" is attacking somewhere. So Wonder Woman flies in only to get hit with the Soul Sword and depowered whereup she is murdered.

Green Lantern:

"Sinestro" is attacking Coast City so Hal flies in at full speed. He is then hit with the Medusa Mask and depowered and is murdered.

Captain Marvel:

"Black Adam" is attacking somewhere and Captain Marvel flies in only to be hit by the Soul Sword and depowered and murdered.

Flash:

"Zoom" is attacking Central City so Flash comes running in. He immediately gets hit by a cold field he is not expecting because he is an idiot. This allows shrunken dupes to infiltrate him and kill his brain.

MMH:

A "white martian" is attacking somwhere summoning in J'onn. Using Superman's heat vision, I know him for a loop. The Medusa Mask leaves him reeling. The Soul Sword keeps him tangible. He takes the full brunt of my attack. Soon more mini me's get inside and start taking him apart molecularly.

Green Arrow and Batman are not an issue as I have separated the team. They die via speed blitz.

Really, with the powers available, this is too easy. You need to be more restrictive to make this a challenge.

I don't see Hal instantly being depowered with the Medusa Mask. His powers work on his Will and while that's considered part of the emotional spectrum I'm going to need to see some evidence the Mask can effect his will directly. Also. I'm going to need some showing of Exiles Mimic copying of non-mutant powers otherwise he wouldn't be able to copy any of the leagues powers at all. Also you wouldn't have the knowledge of how to use those powers effectively even if you could copy them. The Soulsword doesn't seem to say it depowers anyone with a magical nature, it's lethal to magic beigns abd breaks spells. Also there's only one Soulsword. So you could only use it on one of the League at a time. Not three of them, clones or not. Also how would they be able to turn parts of Superman to kryptonite? Not sure I get that. And can't Mimics powers be overloaded? And does it copy entire powersets or just powers? And Batman and Green Arrow can assist any of their team. Batman on point coordinating can be quite dangerous to your plan.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dangerousloki: Medusa Mask manipulates emotions, I hit him with fear and his willpower goes out the window. It is one of the most powerful emotion manipulation weapons in existence capable of defeating even the will of Black Adam, who has Divine Willpower.

Exiles Mimic has copied Deadpool, the Phoenix, and the Hulk. None of these are mutants. He gets the full powerset. He gets Wolverine's claws and healing factor and senses. The awesome part of Exiles Mimic is that you get their skill too. That is how he is able to beat people with their own powers despite being only at half their power. Also, you said I get all my knowledge of comics which means I know more about their powers than they do. Exiles Mimic's powers can't be overloaded due to how they work. 616 Mimic can because his work differently.

Soul Sword kills anything magic, I was being generous by allowing them to be depowered. It is one of the most powerful weapons in the Marvel Universe. Madrox's power copies items just as easily as it does himself.

The Atom once turned Superman's Kryptonian molecules into Kryptonite by rearranging them by hand. The Atom is one of the most powerful people on the League, he can reasonably kill everyone without much difficulty.

Too many attacks will force Batman to divide the team. Skrull Detection Immunity makes it impossible for him to suspect that these attacks are anything but genuine.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dangerousloki: Medusa Mask manipulates emotions, I hit him with fear and his willpower goes out the window. It is one of the most powerful emotion manipulation weapons in existence capable of defeating even the will of Black Adam, who has Divine Willpower.

Exiles Mimic has copied Deadpool, the Phoenix, and the Hulk. None of these are mutants. He gets the full powerset. He gets Wolverine's claws and healing factor and senses. The awesome part of Exiles Mimic is that you get their skill too. That is how he is able to beat people with their own powers despite being only at half their power. Also, you said I get all my knowledge of comics which means I know more about their powers than they do. Exiles Mimic's powers can't be overloaded due to how they work. 616 Mimic can because his work differently.

Soul Sword kills anything magic, I was being generous by allowing them to be depowered. It is one of the most powerful weapons in the Marvel Universe. Madrox's power copies items just as easily as it does himself.

The Atom once turned Superman's Kryptonian molecules into Kryptonite by rearranging them by hand. The Atom is one of the most powerful people on the League, he can reasonably kill everyone without much difficulty.

Too many attacks will force Batman to divide the team. Skrull Detection Immunity makes it impossible for him to suspect that these attacks are anything but genuine.

There's nothing to suggest that fear manipulation would rob Hal of his will to my recollection. In point of course, a Green Lantern needs to be "fearless" to wield the ring (That was the claim in the earliest GL comics.) And we've seen characters like Superman, Batman, and others of strong will consistently break through fear manipulations with their will alone. Without some scan or instance of Hal being so gripped by fear he cannot use his ring, there's no reason to believe this strategy works to do that unless you can offer some evidence to suggest it would.

Also, my knowledge of the soulsword is limited but there's nothing I can find to say that it kills on contact. It can kill magical creatures. It's lethal to them. But that's a different thing. It means it can hurt them, breaking through whatever magical defenses they may have. But that's far different then you suggesting it slays anything magic. The implication there is that anything magic exposed to it is killed.. like kryptonite to Superman. But I can find nothing that says this is the case.

Proof is needed to show Mardox can copy a weapon like the Soulsword and that said weapon has the same powerlevel and abilities of the original because I don't know anything about that.

And accordig to the Wiki for Mimic, the Exiles version does not gain the knowledge or skill with his mimickry. It's the only source I have available that makes any note of this. I haven't found a source that says it's wrong. Though I haven't found a source to act as confirmation of it either. Even knowing their powers, that doesn't mean you know how to utilize them. It's the difference between knowing how a car operates.. vs actually being able to get in a car and drive. The knowledge of a skill is not the ability to use said skill.

Also, nothing you've put forth would be able to counter Wonder Woman's skill in combat, she is easily skilled enough to overcome a single combatant, or even multiple combatants who themselves don't possess combat skills. She's formidabble, just as tough as Superman, and if you can't put her down, she can finish her challenge and assist any of the others. Same with GL. And you don't have a counter for Martian's telepathy.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dangerousloki

you are correct, the geass can only be used on someone once. however, the "command" given can be as long and as complicated as you want, so long as eye contact is kept through out the entirety of the command.

You are right about manhunter being able to tell that something is up, however, i dont think he would be able to stop it. from what i have seen (and this isnt a spoiler), the geass does something physical to the brain (i can post a video if you want)

i think what that is is the brain nerves are realining so that they physically have to do the command. idk if manhunter can reverse that

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightofzero:

Nor do I, if that is what happens. But even if Matian can't reverse what happend to their mind, he could probably shut their minds down.. Use his power to shut down their minds or render them unconcious. Green Lantern knows Arrow enough that he could probably take him down as well. Bats two. Flash is the real wild card if you're able to get him in your control. Lantern can also counter the kryptonite by encasing it with his rings power and thus aiding Superman. Even with Hulk's strength and Kitty intagibility and Trion's durability (Juggernaut's durability has been questioned alot. I'm not sure abou at the Trion stage but I hear it makes him completly invulnerable. If that's the case then I think it disqualifies as an amp that would make the conflict unfair. Correct me if I'm wrong it is something I've heard lauded in threads with the character) Provided he's not invulnerable and given the speeds of characters like Wonder Woman, Manhunter, Lantern, Marvel, and Superman whom are all superhuman levels of speed and reaction with your own reaction time being limited to human stats (I see no amp to this field) chances are you will still be tagged a number of times. Especially by Wonder Woman whose combat skills are what they are and Manhunter's ability to turn intangible might be able to affect you while you're intangible which means you'd have to be able to react fast enough to go intangible to avoid damage from Superman, Wonder Woman, Marvel, and Lantern, then become tangible to avoid Manhunter's attack. Each of them have strength that I feel is comparable to Hulk's own as well. Which says nothing to whether you are or are not able to catch and control Flash. Since it seems to require direct eye contact, Flash is fast enough to react before the power has a chance to catch hold I believe. If Flash does avoid your control, then you're in serious trouble during the final brawl.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By KnightOfZero

@dangerousloki

if trion juggernaut's durability is too much, i can swap it for someone like doomsday's durability. I didnt know trion jugg's was that strong.

To my knowledge, the flash doesnt really have any counter to mental attacks, so i think i would be able to get him. Also, with the geass, there is the possibility of getting wonder woman, captain marvel, and green lantern to turn against the team. They dont have TP resistance (i think) and would be great distractions and could do decent damage against people like superman. Also, just to show that the geass can be used on multiple people (Spoiler's if you havent seen the end of code geass)

Loading Video...

As for manhunter shutting down people's minds, that works well for me. While i dont get the benefits of having another 6 people on my side, i also dont need to fight them.

By this point, it's a 2 v 1 (me vs superman and martian manhunter). Using my technology control, im sure i can find a way to start a fire on the watch tower (over heating circuts to cause fire). That will be enough to weaken/kill manhunter and i can use my kryptonite to kill superman

My intangibility would be a huge benefit in the fight. while i might not be all that fast, the team practically has no way to hurt me. Any punches superman can throw at me would just pass right through. and even if he managed to hit me, my durability would ensure that i would come out of it ok

And if all else fails, i can use my teleporter to get the hell out of there and come up with another plan

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightofzero:

It's a good strategy. I'm on the fence. It could work I think but there's a lot of variables that could go either way. Alot of things that could go sideways for you. It seems to have a fifty-fifty chance of going your way. Not a bad plan at all though.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dangerousloki: Hey, what if I had went with precognition instead of perfect aim? Would I hit Sups then?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dangerousloki:

Since you did not like my last plan here is version 2

powers

Tardis (and can operate it )

Alex Mercer biology

WB Hulk strength

Time manip

TP

stage one is the same find their bases and their important people

stage two using the tardis I will kidnap each of them at the same time

stage 3 I consume the flash's person ( gaining all their knowledge and being able to replicate them exactly) then when he "rescues" me I will use my desqise to Hug him from there I will time manip and stab him with a tendril of black light and consume him gaining all of his powers and experiences

stage 4 repeat with Green arrow, WW ( note using the Tardis this is simultaneously)

stage 5 I blitz Batman, GL, and Billy when they are not prepared or in constume ( again at the same time all around the world)

stage 6 I Fight MMH with all the powers (Besides GL's) of the consumed hero's killing and consuming him

finally using batman's Knowledge I will institute his anti -Sups plan and use the power of all the other justice league members to kill him

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_: I don't know if you'd hit him with a sniper shot. It depends on a few features. You could use a really good silencer and given his distraction, the gun salute, and distance you could probably pull off the shot... But you have more than enough to take him in a straight up fight.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DangerousLoki

@cjdavis103:

It's nothing personal mon ami, I simply don't know enough to argue against your point or know if they'd be succesful. It's a bit beyond my scope of knowledge.