#1 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman v.s. Master Chief v.s. Captain America v.s. Spider-Man v.s. Wolverine!

Captain America wins this in my opinion!

Master Chief: Energy Sword, Pisol, and SMG Rifle

Spider-Man: current

Batman: utility belt and his regular Bat suit.
Post Edited:2007-08-08 18:56:26

#2 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

you have cap beating spiderman? that would be impressive since spidey can lift 25 tons and is much quicker than cap. does master chief get his weapons? and batman gets his utility belt?

#3 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah i'll edit how and where the battle takes place!

#4 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

well i dont know much about master chief but in another thread they thought he could beat cap one on one. so he has to at least be a threat to cap. and of course he has the weapons. batman might have nerve gas or some knockout gas that would take down cap and spiderman early in the fight. if that happened i would say master chief would beat batman. but if spiderman didn't go down to some adhesive, gas, or acid that batman would have on him, i would think spidey would win. he can knock out any of them with one punch.

#5 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

If the combatants are just dropped in to the room, I think that Spiderman may win it. He is the stronger (by far), has a good ranged entangle weapon, has the capacity to dodge attacks from the other combatants reasonably easily and he can climb the walls to provide at least some tactical advantage on angles of attack - and to get out of the way to take a breather. Spideys endurance also will permit him to still be going at full pace when most if not all of the others are having to rest.

#6 Posted by Bueteka (276 posts) - - Show Bio

I think batman would win

#7 Posted by Reject (220 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Spiderman's more likely to win with Batman and Captain America tied for second most likely.