round 2. hand to hand 

round 3. melee weapons 

round 4. standard equipment  

round 5. staring contest 

round 6. corny line contest 

round 7. Rock, paper, scissors best 3/5 

round 8. Halo reach first to 20 kills

Characters can be K.O.'d if killing isn't an option for rounds 2-4 

The fights take place in a ware house with junk boxes crates etc. everywhere. the staring contest, corny line contest and rock paper scissors take place in a park sitting 3 feet away from eachother. 

Halo reach takes place in deadpools pad  

Avatar image for albinoblacksheep
AlbinoBlacksheep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AlbinoBlacksheep

Deadpool

Avatar image for worldbreakerhulk
worldbreakerhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By worldbreakerhulk

well, foreseeing pope s power given from god, deadpool has no chance. but pope can t kill him either. really deadpool has no power similar to him - Invulnerability , super strength...

Fire_Ant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Fire_Ant

They have the power of ridiculousness. And it is mighty!! I don't know Battle Pope as much as I'd like, but if I had to guess...

1. Marvel's women seem to be more reasonably proportioned for my taste. I've several instances of fan art with him and Harley as well, which counts as cannon cause... He's Deadpool?

2. Deadpool's probably a faster, more skilled hand to hand fighter, but I see Pope just taking punches and trying to grab him him "Stand still you fucking mokey!" Then I think Pope can knock him out when he lands a few good hits.

3. Hrmm. I don't know if Battle Pope is sword proof, and Deadpool can probably dodge his big sword swings if he cares to try to.

4. Need to know more of Pope's equiptment.

5. Battle Pope wins the staring contest by blowing cigar smoke in Deadpool's eyes

6. The Merc with a Mouth wins the corny lines round.

7. Deadpool's a lucky bastard, so I give him Rock Paper Scissors as well.

8. I also think DP's the better gamer. Pope's never played Halo before. I'm positive that Deadpool has an Xbox live account.

FINAL ANALYSIS: Pope 3, Deadpool 4