Avatar image for ifdcruledtheworld
IfDCRuledTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IfDCRuledTheWorld

Mission:                   Create a team of 9 to accompany the Keymaker (Matrix) to the fire of Mt. Doom to forge you a key. Starting point is on the foothill of Mt. Doom.

Enemies:                  100 Xenomorphs and 100 Dementors and 10 Death Eaters outside 

Inside you must face Lord Voldemort and Jean Grey (as the Phoenix in X-Men The Last Stand)...both are out to kill.

Rules:                       1. Only movie and tv show characters are allowed. And only feats shown in these  shows count. Character's moral's mirror what they had in the movie or show.

2. Thanks to the Keymaker, the following movies have been unlocked and may be used. X-Men Trilogy, Green Lantern, Capt. America, Iron Man, Superman Returns 
                                        and Nolan's Batman films 

3. No "God" type characters (ex. Bruce Almighty) 

4. Each character must be from a different movie or show and cannot be played by the same actor or actress 

5. No cartoon, cgi, animated movies are allowed 

6. You are allowed to have the abilities of any one character allowed by the rules 

7. Must have at least 2 female characters 

8. No other comic book characters are allowed  

Definitely alot shorter than my last one. All right. This is pt.2. Hope you enjoy!!
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By PikminMania
@IfDCRuledTheWorld
my team: Me with The Mask from The Mask
Asian Guy in Suit as Gamera from Gamera defeats the three bosses.
Guy in Suit as King Ghidorah from Godzilla for help.

As for the dinosaurs and zombies:
CGI Butterfly as Mothra from Mothra
Bruce Campbell as Ash(With all of his weapons) from Army of Darkness
Peter Weller as Robocop from Robocop
Tim Curry as Pennywise from IT the Clown
Michael Keaton as Beetlejuice from Beetlejuice
Milla Jovovich as Alice from Resident Evil
Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AsgardianXeno929

Do I re-use my previous team?

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By PikminMania
@AsgardianXeno929: I don't think you have to
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sandiego008
@IfDCRuledTheWorld

Hairy potter, lassie the dog (to guide us to the keys that fell into a mountain ... well I think of it that way), 5 Power rangers to form the big dude.  Hmmm so from here I got everyone but possibly jean grey down ... magneto. 

edit:
@IfDCRuledTheWorld said:
2. Thanks to the Keymaker, the following movies have been unlocked and may be used. X-Men Trilogy, Green Lantern, Capt. America, Iron Man, Superman Returns  and Nolan's Batman films   
I was confused on this ... i thought we could use all movies/tv shows ... minus cartoons etc.  Then he unlocked movies ... what movies can we use?
IfDCRuledTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By IfDCRuledTheWorld
@AsgardianXeno929
You don't have too. I'm gonna assume most posts will come from people who haven't read the 1st one. But with the new bosses you might want too. Voldemort and a bloodlusted Jean Grey, who can disentergrate folks with a thought, you might want to reinforce your group.
IfDCRuledTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By IfDCRuledTheWorld
@sandiego008
All movies and shows still apply from the first match. Just that the Keymaker has unlocked the X-Men Trilogy movies, GL, Cap. America, Iron Man, Superman Returns and Nolan's Batman films. Next match when consist of all movies minus cartoon, animated, etc.... Oh, and you cannot have all 5 rangers on your team. Must all be from a different show or movie.
Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AsgardianXeno929

I choose Mothra, Alien Queen, Harry Potter, Wolverine, Hal Jordan, Superman, Obi Wan from Episode 3, Alice Cullen, Cloverfield Monster.