Avatar image for ifdcruledtheworld
IfDCRuledTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IfDCRuledTheWorld

Scenario:     It started out just another ordinary day. You wake up. Get ready to go to work. Catch a cab to the MOBIL Subway Station. And that's where everything went wrong. Standing in line, you noticed an elderly man fall over in what seems to be from a heart attack. Train pulls in but no one helps. You decide to stay behind and help but what can you do. Alone in the subway with no cell phone service you run to peculiar phonebooth oddly placed inside the station. As you close the door you are whisked away, phonebooth and all, to bright white room. In the room sits a circular table with 3 characters around it. Yoda, Lord Elrond, and Morpheus. "We knew you would come." says Morpheus. "You are one we need." "He is too young." says Yoda. "Still a child in my eyes." say Elrond. "He will do just fine." replies the old man who turns out to be Rufus. "Where am I?" you say. "You are in the Netflix. And we need your help if we are too survive." Morpheus replies. 
Situation:    In the Netflix world, all the movies are merging together and the villians are taking over. The Trinity (leaders of Sci-Fi -Yoda, Fantasy-Elrond, and Virtual Reality-Morpheus) needs your help to set things back to Normal. This first battle is to save the Keymaker of the Matrix who is being held on the forest planet of Endor. When rescued he will lead you to your next destination at a later date. The bad news is, Endor is not the same Endor you remember. The Keymaker is beling held in and underground Umbrella facility on the island of Isla Sorna. That's the island in Jurassic Park 3. Outside are dinosaurs. Inside are zombies. And the boss fight is against Arthur Petrelli (with all of Peter's power), Scorpion King (CGI Rock Monster), and Lord Marshal (leader of the Necromongers) 
Rules:        The council has given you the Xfinity (Comcast thing) gauntlet, it allows you to have the ablities of any one character in the Netflix library. You must put a team of 9 including yourself to go save the Keymaker. You can choose any character from any movie or tv show in the Netflix library. Limits include no "God" characters, no dc or marvel movie characters allowed either. No watchmen either. All members must be played by a different actor or actress. (you can't have arnold as the terminator and as conan on the same team) Must have at least 2 females in your group. Animated shows, cartoons, anime, and the like are not allowed. Must be live action characters. Oh, and only feats shown "in the movie or show" are allowed. (So Gandalf, a demi-god, whose super powerful in the books is only his movie self) And last but not least all team members must be from a different show or movie. 
Good luck with your team selection. But remember, you're team will carry over to the other arcs to come. Chose wisely, my friend. Enjoy!!
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

Morgan Freeman as God in Bruce Almighty kills Arthur. 
Andy Serkis as King Kong in King Kong kills Scorpion King. 
Famke Janssen as Jean Grey/Phoenix in X-Men: The Last Stand kills Lord Marshal. 

For the dinosaurs and zombies, 
Kate Beckinsale as Selene in Underworld 
David Prowse as Darth Vader in The Empire Strikes Back 
Uma Thurman as The Bride in Kill Bill 
CGI Lizard as Godzilla in Godzilla 
Stephen Chow as Sing in Kung Fu Hustle 
Will Smith as John Hancock in Hancock 

I win.

IfDCRuledTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By IfDCRuledTheWorld
@CitizenBane
Excellent choices. Few problems though. Morgan Freeman as God never killed anyone in the movie. So he can't just kill Arthur in this one. And Jean Grey is a marvel character, and she's not in play. Points for King Kong and Godzilla though. Never crossed my mind that someone would chose them. Don't see how King Kong would make down to the bunker underground though. You left out your character too. So who are you on the list?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4  Edited By Erik

Too long. Did not read. 

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Saren
@IfDCRuledTheWorld said:
@CitizenBane: Excellent choices. Few problems though. Morgan Freeman as God never killed anyone in the movie. So he can't just kill Arthur in this one. And Jean Grey is a marvel character, and she's not in play. Points for King Kong and Godzilla though. Never crossed my mind that someone would chose them. Don't see how King Kong would make down to the bunker underground though. You left out your character too. So who are you on the list?
Oops, forgot about Jean. I'll replace her with Lucifer from Supernatural, then. As for Morgan Freeman, I'll replace him with Dark Willow from Buffy. I'll replace Vader with me.
IfDCRuledTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By IfDCRuledTheWorld
@CitizenBane
That's cool. Here would be my team: 1. Myself (with Future Peter Petrelli's power) 2. Kevin Sorbo's Hercules 3. Lucy Lawless (Xena) 4. Predator warrior from AvP 5. Rambo (with all his weapons) 6. Obi-wan (younger version) 7. Seven of Nine (Jeri Ryan) 8. Fox (Angelina Jolie in Wanted) 9. Christian Bale (Equilibrium) 
I think my team would survive.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By PikminMania
@IfDCRuledTheWorld
my team: Me with The Mask from The Mask
Asian Guy in Suit as Gamera from Gamera defeats the three bosses.
Guy in Suit as King Ghidorah from Godzilla for help.

As for the dinosaurs and zombies:
CGI Butterfly as Mothra from Mothra
Bruce Campbell as Ash(With all of his weapons) from Army of Darkness
Peter Weller as Robocop from Robocop
Tim Curry as Pennywise from IT the Clown
Michael Keaton as Beetlejuice from Beetlejuice
Milla Jovovich as Alice from Resident Evil
IfDCRuledTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By IfDCRuledTheWorld
@PikminMania
Those are some totally awesome choices. Way way out there team. You're the second guy to pick huge monsters on your team. Just one question...how do you expect them to get inside the underground bunker? They would be too huge and would take many zombie bites which would in turn become one of the enemies as well. Although, how many zombie bites does it take to convert a gamera or king ghidorah? As the mask, you might could solo the bosses alone. In any case, great team.
Keep in touch, the next arc of the war is coming soon. Hope you like the set up. So many choices out there when no superheroes are involved, don't you think?
Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AsgardianXeno929
@PikminMania: Yay Mothra!! :D

My team:
Me w/ Castiel's Powers from Supernatural (Pre-Seventh Season) to help everyone.
Rainbow Mothra for the Bosses.
Wesker and R2-D2 for Zombies. 
Queen Alien, Van Helsing Werewolf, Alice from Twilight, Jet Jaguar, and Terminator for Dinosaurs. 
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nefarious

Did not read. Far too much.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By PikminMania
@IfDCRuledTheWorld said:
@PikminMania: Those are some totally awesome choices. Way way out there team. You're the second guy to pick huge monsters on your team. Just one question...how do you expect them to get inside the underground bunker? They would be too huge and would take many zombie bites which would in turn become one of the enemies as well. Although, how many zombie bites does it take to convert a gamera or king ghidorah? As the mask, you might could solo the bosses alone. In any case, great team.Keep in touch, the next arc of the war is coming soon. Hope you like the set up. So many choices out there when no superheroes are involved, don't you think?
Befre I start, may I suggest spacing everything out a bit when it comes to the OP? You will attract more people that way.

As for the bunker, screw that they just blow it up!

@AsgardianXeno929
Yay jet jaguar! Did you know he was created by a 7 year old? lol
IfDCRuledTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PikminMania
Duely noted. More spacing. Just wanted to get the set up out there. Very important to the story. Guess, I could of have done it with less words. Will do better next go around. Must save the keymaker before they can blow it up. Will you're smaller guys be able to defeat the bosses without the help of Gamera and Ghidorah?
Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AsgardianXeno929
@PikminMania: Awesome!!
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PikminMania
@IfDCRuledTheWorld: Yeah I'd say so
Here is what you should do:
  I suggest posting this and deleting your regular op

Introduction (not important):

Scenario:     It started out just another ordinary day. You wake up. Get ready to go to work. Catch a cab to the MOBIL Subway Station. And that's where everything went wrong. Standing in line, you noticed an elderly man fall over in what seems to be from a heart attack. Train pulls in but no one helps. You decide to stay behind and help but what can you do. Alone in the subway with no cell phone service you run to peculiar phonebooth oddly placed inside the station. As you close the door you are whisked away, phonebooth and all, to bright white room. In the room sits a circular table with 3 characters around it. Yoda, Lord Elrond, and Morpheus. "We knew you would come." says Morpheus. "You are one we need." "He is too young." says Yoda. "Still a child in my eyes." say Elrond. "He will do just fine." replies the old man who turns out to be Rufus. "Where am I?" you say. "You are in the Netflix. And we need your help if we are too survive." Morpheus replies. 

Situation:    In the Netflix world, all the movies are merging together and the villians are taking over. The Trinity (leaders of Sci-Fi -Yoda, Fantasy-Elrond, and Virtual Reality-Morpheus) needs your help to set things back to Normal. 

This first battle is to save the Keymaker of the Matrix who is being held on the forest planet of Endor. When rescued he will lead you to your next destination at a later date. The bad news is, Endor is not the same Endor you remember. The Keymaker is beling held in and underground Umbrella facility on the island of Isla Sorna. 

Important:

Arena: The island in Jurassic Park 3. 

Your job is to get inside the facility, guarded by dinosaurs outside and zombies inside

Inside are these villains waiting for your team:
- Arthur Petrelli (with all of Peter's power)
-Scorpion King (CGI Rock Monster)
-Lord Marshal (leader of the Necromongers) 

Rules:        The council has given you the Xfinity (Comcast thing) gauntlet, it allows you to have the ablities of any one character in the Netflix library. 

-You need a team of 9
  • NO cartoons, animated shows, etc.
  • Only feats that were shown in the movie/tv show
  • All members must be from a different movie or tv show
  • No god characters, reality warpers, etc.
  • No comic characters, watchmen, spider-man etc.
  •  You can choose any character from any movie or tv show in the Netflix library.
  • All members must be played by a different actor or actress, you cannot have to characters played by Sylvester Stallone for example; No rocky and Rambo
  • Must have at least two females
Good luck with your team selection. But remember, you're team will carry over to the other arcs to come. Chose wisely, my friend. Enjoy!!
navybluehoodie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By navybluehoodie

With the Xfinity gauntlet (lol) I'll take the force and a lightsaber from Darth Vader. 

My 9 member army shall be 

Michael Jai White as Black Dynamite (From Black Dynamite)
 a tire as Robert (Rubber) 
 Jim Carrey as The Mask 
 Arnold Schwarzenegger as The Terminater 
 Will Smith as Hancock 
 cgi robot as Optimus Prime 
 Kane Hodder as Jason Voorhees 
 Shaq as Kazaam 
 Hayden Christensen as David Rice (From Jumper)

ashleyisliving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ashleyisliving
I take the powers of Prof. X from whatever X-Men movie you think of first after reading this.
Woody (Toy Story)
The Evil Emperor Zurg (Toy Story 2)
Spanish Buzz (Toy Story 3)
James P. Sullivan (Monster's Inc.)
Syndrome (The Incredibles)
Thumper (A Bug's Life)
Kevin (Up)
Dory (Finding Nemo)
Luxo Jr.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sherlock

Im not gonna bother posting a team since i can think of quite a few people who could solo easily.Though i gotta say the OP was pretty amusing....Kinda reminds me of that south park episode actually