#1 Posted by beatboks1 (7222 posts) - - Show Bio

the best time manipulators of comics battle for complete control of the time stream

Time Trapper vs Matthew Tyler ( hourman 1 million) vs Kang vs Per degaton

All players at their peak

In character, but all going all out to win

battle takes place whenever they want

#2 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Matthew Tyler

2. Time Trapper

3. Kang / Per Degaton (thats pick and choose)

Given enough prep Kang and Degaton can both rival the top 2, in a random encounter not so much.

Time Trapper and Matthew Tyler is close, but given Tyler has Warlogog thats the trump card.

#3 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

Are we using the Superman-Prime Time Trapper or the Pre-Crisis version?

#4 Posted by beatboks1 (7222 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Superman-Prime Time Trapper

#5 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: Has he appeared after Final Crisis? Because he doesnt have much of a feat in that series, apart from pulling Prime out of the time stream, or dragging LOSH into his domain.

#6 Posted by beatboks1 (7222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@beatboks1: Has he appeared after Final Crisis? Because he doesnt have much of a feat in that series, apart from pulling Prime out of the time stream, or dragging LOSH into his domain.

Not that I'm aware of. The only post COIE appearances i know of other than FC were 7 or so in the late 80's ( maybe early 90's ) LoSH, a couple in the Legionares series that followed a one or two ( at least i think there was a cameo) in Valor ( barely minor) and two in the Cosmic Boy mini shortly after COIE. Though to be honest in most of those we can say it was still pre COIE T T because LoSH continuity remained unchanged until the minor changes of names and team members in the mid 90's

#7 Edited by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: Time trapper had a small appearence in Zero Hour, but he didnt do anything apart from get beat up by Hal Jordan. He has also appeared in Legioners 3 and Past Imperfect story arcs. Dont think either of them were Superman PRime though.

#8 Posted by beatboks1 (7222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@beatboks1: Time trapper had a small appearence in Zero Hour, but he didnt do anything apart from get beat up by Hal Jordan. He has also appeared in Legioners 3 and Past Imperfect story arcs. Dont think either of them were Superman PRime though.

Honestly, I missed all of those.

FC was supposed to reset LoSH continuity back to the way it was pre the 90's minor reboot and threeboot ( so basically back to SA continuity as LoSH was the only part of DCU that didn't change post Crisis ( courtesy of Time Trappers meddling).

#9 Posted by dondave (37390 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

1. Matthew Tyler

2. Time Trapper

3. Kang / Per Degaton (thats pick and choose)

Given enough prep Kang and Degaton can both rival the top 2, in a random encounter not so much.

Time Trapper and Matthew Tyler is close, but given Tyler has Warlogog thats the trump card.

QFT

#10 Posted by logy5000 (5771 posts) - - Show Bio

Time Trapper should win since it's the Prime Trapper version.

#11 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity. It is Time itself.

#12 Posted by Needlebay (1936 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah, Hourman 1M should win. Then Time Trapper.

#13 Posted by boschePG (2328 posts) - - Show Bio

Im going 1. Time Trapper 2. Hourman 1M 3.Per Degaton 4. Kang - wether it be Immortus or him, Kang gets handed too much, IMO

#14 Posted by Needlebay (1936 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to hear Beatbok's opinion. Is Per Degaton more formidable than Kang? Does Hourman`1M have the Worlogog, because that's an automatic win.

And what do you think of Epoch?