Battle of the Week: Wolverine vs Deathstroke

• 150 results
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Poll Battle of the Week: Wolverine vs Deathstroke (166 votes)

Wolverine 58%
Deathstroke 40%

Special thanks to @k4tzm4n for allowing me and others to bring these fantastic matches back. My self, and others are working on a vote thread in general discussion to help bring more battles every week.

Battle of the Weeks are back! Starting back up with Marvels favorite Mutant taking on DC s best Super Soldier.

Today's match up will be between these two street heroes that made their names as the best there is at what they do. In one corner we have the worlds famous mutant whose legendary healing abilities combined with Adamantium claws deals with just about any super beings that crosses his path. In his path is the Terminator himself, packing his assorted gear to take down any threat he sets his sights on. Which of these two will walk out alive? You decide.

No Caption Provided

Match Rules

• Combatants are in character.
  • This is a random encounter (no prep for either side) and both characters have standard gear.
  • This is Pre/New 52 Deathtroke. This is Wolverine with working Healing Factor, and Adamantium.
  • They're fighting in a generic city setting. They're in a 2x2 block area which is unpopulated, but everything around that section is full of civilians and both characters are aware of this. It takes place during the day and they start roughly 200 feet apart and visible. Everything in the city (let's say the city is the size of Manhattan and surrounded by ocean) is on limits.
  • Deathtroke will have access to his standard gear, including his Blast Staff, and Nth Metal Armor.
  • Incapacitation, knockout, BFR (battlefield removal, which means knocking someone so far away that the fight cannot continue in the very near future) or death all count as elimination. Making a tactical retreat counts as a loss, too. "What's a tactical retreat?" It's leaving the fight with the intention of not returning to the battle in the immediate future. Going to another spot in the environment to catch your breath for a moment or two or for a tactical advantage is not a tactical retreat.
  • Treating everyone else in the debate with respect is a sign of a good debater. If you think someone's saying something that just isn't true, go ahead and stick to the facts to point out why. There's no need at all to drop insults just because you disagree with someone. This is just talking about a fictional fight, there's no need for immaturity and mudslinging about fan fic.
  • If you think the poll isn't going how it should, making an informative post about why a character is being underestimated and spreading the word is far more useful than complaining.
  • One more thing: you don't need to write an essay to have your post highlighted in Friday's article. Sometimes concise posts can be way more effective than a flood of paragraphs. Viner posts that stand out will be included at the end.
  • Votes last till late Friday, and the votes will be posted in the OP to see where combatants stand by Friday. Votes do not determine who wins, only who the majority at the time sides with.
No Caption Provided

Will Wolverine once again get in close and take the win? Will Deathstroke last long enough to get a win? Give it some proper thought and then vote in the poll!

• 
NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think a random encounter battle suits Wolverine a lot better than vice a versa. With his adamantium and much superior healing factor, I think Slade is going to be stabbed to hell before he realizes he isn't dealing with a light weight.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@chimeroid: I was but there is some including myself who see the merit in people forcing to pick. But I might add it again to the next match if enough people like that option.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: While Logan has Much, Much, Much better Combat Skill that Deathstroke, He Hardly uses it, he fights more like a sponge, tanking attacks thanks to his Skeleton and Healing Factor

And Wow, Nearly 50 people have voted and it still is Dead even

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By YIFY

Ok so here is my look on things.

WOLVERINE WINS!

His natural strength is augmented by the demand placed on his musculature due to the presence of over 50 kg/100 pounds of Adamantium bonded to his skeleton, which also removes the natural limitations of the human skeletal structure by allowing him to lift weights that would damage a human skeleton. Wolverine has been depicted with sufficient strength to break steel chains, support the weight of a dozen men with one arm and lift the 450 kg/955 lb Ursa Major over his head before tossing him across a room. Wolverine's strength is enough to allow him to press just about 2 tons.

No Caption Provided

Wolverine possess superhuman durability. This is mostly because of his healing abilities and Adamantium Skeleton, which redistributes the force of blows dealt against. He has taken blows from Spider-Man on multiple occasions showing less than minimal discomfort, as well from a host of other much stronger characters such as Wonder-Man, Thor, Hulk, Thing, Skaar, Sebastian Shaw, and Kid Gladiator, who also had the advantage of have spiked knuckles. However, even without his Adamantium Skeleton, Wolverine does display a degree of superhuman durability. For example, he was hit by a jeep, and was unharmed. This is partially due to the fact that his skeleton, even without the Adamantium metal, is superhumanly durable.

No Caption Provided

Wolverine is able to move at low level superhuman speeds. He has attacked faster than the eye could follow and even Spider-Man briefly thought Wolverine was faster than he was in their first fight. His combat speed seems more enhanced than anything else, as he has frequently kept up with Spider-Man in combat, and blitzed people before they pull their trigger fingers.” And: “Wolverine's agility, balance and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels far beyond the natural physical limits and capabilities of the finest human specimen. Wolverine's agility is sufficient to allow him to dodge multiple bullets. Other times, able to jump extremely high and evade several yards.

No Caption Provided

Due to his extensive training as a soldier, a CIA operative, a samurai and a member of the X-Men, Logan is an exceptional martial artist, with expertise in Japanese martial arts, and has mastered 15 forms of martial arts. His extraordinary hand-to-hand combat ability makes him one of the finest combatants on Earth. He was able to keep up with both the Black Panther and the Iron Fist, both expert martial artists. He has also defeated various hand-to-hand experts without using his claws. He even has taught the Black Widow, Rogue, Storm, and Shadowcat in hand-to-hand combat.

Though seemingly brutish, Wolverine is highly intelligent. When Forge monitored Wolverine's vitals during a Danger Room training session, he reported Logan's physical and mental state as "equivalent to an Olympic-level gymnast performing a Gold-medal-winning routine whilst simultaneously beating four chess computers in his head", which gives something of an idea of the level of sophistication and tactical processing Logan is capable of utilizing while in combat. He remembers Ogun teaching him Sun Tzu's The Art of War.

No Caption Provided

Wolverine possesses superhumanly acute senses that are comparable to those of certain animals. He can see at far greater distances, with perfect clarity, than an ordinary human. He retains this same level of clarity even in near total darkness. His hearing is enhanced in a similar manner, allowing him to detect sounds ordinary humans couldn't hear at a greater distances, enough to hear a teardrop in another room that have thick walls with enough focus. He is able to recognize people and objects by scent, even if they are well hidden. He can track a target by scent, even if the scent has been greatly eroded by time and weather factors, with an extraordinary degree of success. Wolverine can also use his keen sense of smell to detect lies due to chemical changes within a person's scent. These senses stem from, at least partially, his constant cellular regeneration, as are his enhanced physical capabilities.

No Caption Provided

So, what gives Logan the win? his HEALING FACTOR!

Wolverine's primary mutant power is an accelerated healing process that enables him to regenerate damaged or destroyed tissue with far greater efficiency than an ordinary human. He can regenerate greatly damaged or destroyed tissue with few seconds. Wolverine's accelerated healing powers have been commonly referred to as his mutant healing factor. The full extent and speed of Wolverine's healing factor isn't known. He has been shown to fully heal from numerous gunshot wounds, severe burns covering most of his body, and regenerate missing eyes within a matter of seconds. Among the more extreme depictions of his accelerated healing factor involves him having his skin, muscles, and internal organs incinerated from his skeleton only to fully regenerate the tissue within minutes. Adamantium plays a crucial role in the speed of Wolverine's healing as well because of the fact that it produces a poison that his immune system fights off regularly. It is said that without the Adamantium, his healing rate increases. This power even amends psychological wounds inflicted as a result of traumatic experiences. However, Wolverine's healing powers force his mind to suppress the memories, sometimes resulting in amnesia. Wolverine sometimes calls this his mental scar tissue. Wolverine's healing factor has cured him from the mystical curse of the Werewolf after he had been bitten and turned into a werewolf and from vampirism, though it should be noted that the time it took to cure the Werewolf curse was longer than the time it took to cure him from vampirism.

-yify

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify: Well thanks for making my post look like nothing :(

Nah jk, great post.

edit

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I'm backing Slade.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: maybe a hank pym/ant man match up for next week in honor of the movies release.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade is smart as hell and I'm sure he can think of something to beat a man with a metal skeleton. He is easily able to keep up with Logan in terms of physical stats and skill, so as long as he can avoid getting hit with the claws too much he can last long enough to come up with a plan. It won't take a guy like Slade that long to think anyway.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exactly 50/50 right now. I say Logan.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke edges out the victory, for me.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with @higorm, this is not going to be an easy battle. I'm going to stick with Logan. He has better durability (ok maybe healing factor not durability) and fighting skills. I almost chocked on fighting skills too. I didn't believe it till I did my good research.

The first is Feral Wolverine besting Shang-Chi. I know this isn't Feral Wolvie but the second shows regular Wolvie beating Shang-Chi. The third is Shang-Chi acknowledging Wolvie.

Wolverine only beat shang chi in the first scan you posted with bone claw wolverine. Logan lost the fight in origins, all though this was a rusty, and out of practice wolverine. Shang chi does acknowledge wolverine when Logan learns to control his rage.

Wilson

@tensor said:

Slade

I'm backing Slade.

Any reason guys?

@highaccuser: then why did you bring up that wolverine was just as strong http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/spider-man-vs-black-panther-captain-america-deaths-543085/

Theres a scan of Deathstroke lifting a bridge suspension on the first. That's without nth metal.

I know its already been covered but the scan your referring to is from Deathstroke the Terminator Annual #3 - Journey's End which is non canon to both new 52 and post crisis continuity. Its a story about an else world where Slade lives hundreds of years into the future and the story mentions Slade was getting stronger over time IIRC.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By jashro44

@yify: I believe the scan you posted of wolverine breaking spider-mans webbing is either from a what if? enemy of the state, or marvel adventures. I addressed the fight with shang chi from origins above, here is the full thing:

Granted this was a less experienced wolverine and shang chi (this was before there fight with bone claw wolverine), and Logan was going through one of his refresher courses at the time (from shang chi), so this isn't logan at his best. Also after rereading the issue I think it can be interpreted that when Shang chi calls wolverine the master that he means that Logan has mastered his animal side and gained control, since the whole story was about wolverine trying to control his animal side because Creed kept making him fight like a berserker. After the above fight with shang chi, Logan fights Creed in a clam mind set and this happens:

After Logan defeats sabretooth he returns to shang chi, who asks him the riddle again, and wolverine answers it. So I am thinking that when shang chi said wolverine was the master he meant he was the master of his animal side:

For the record I am not objecting to Logan being a better martial artist than shang chi, or the fact that there is context to the time when shang chi beat wolverine. I am just saying that Logan never defeated shang chi in origins, and shang chi saying wolverine is "the master" probably doesn't mean martial artist.

EDIT: For the record Logan beats deathstroke.

mlunny1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without Adamantium bullets, Slade gets his head sliced off after a brutal fight.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say Wolverine would win after a tough fight due to a combination of his fighting skills, healing factor, and adamantium claws.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

Deathstroke edges out the victory, for me.

I forgot to ask you as well why Slade wins.

@jayc1324 said:

Slade is smart as hell and I'm sure he can think of something to beat a man with a metal skeleton. He is easily able to keep up with Logan in terms of physical stats and skill, so as long as he can avoid getting hit with the claws too much he can last long enough to come up with a plan. It won't take a guy like Slade that long to think anyway.

Logan doesn't have a normal metal skeleton, and he is bringing a lot more to the fight than just the adamantium. Why is Slade going to avoid being hit with the claws, when Logan is a better martial artist, and has speed equal to Slade by feats? What counter does Slade have for the adamantium claws in melee combat? Its easy to say Slade thinks of a way to beat wolverine, but its another thing to explain what kind of tactic Slade plans to actually use to win this fight.

Without Adamantium bullets, Slade gets his head sliced off after a brutal fight.

Adamantium can't cut through adamantium. Logan has failed to cut cyber, and IIRC and adamantium buzz saw couldn't cut Logans skeleton. Adamantium bullets shouldn't work here even if Slade did have them.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

I mean if the Punisher can handle Logan, I don't see why Slade can't. :p

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I don't think Wolverine is quite as fast as Slade. What feats of his are equal? Slade is less skilled but he beats people more skilled than him all the time due to his physical enhancements. I'm not Slade, but I imagine he could think of a way the longer has fights wolverine. I don't know how durable Nth metal or Promethium is but even if it can't stop Adamantium, Slade will know how dangerous the claws are once he tries to block the claws with his sword and it gets cut in half. He will also notice Wolverines healing factor and adamantium skeleton. All you have to do is run an electric current through something metal to make it a magnet. Surely Slade will think of that. Trying to drown Logan will likely be an idea as well. Slade has the weaponry to put wolverine down for a short time, giving him more time to think. Basically, I don't think Slade will let himself get tagged once he sees how dangerous the claws are, and the longer he fights wolverine the more info he gets on how to defeat him. This is the guy who came up with simple ways to defeat a version of the justice league. I think he can find a way to beat Logan.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 juiceboks  Moderator

@jayc1324: Who has Slade beaten that's more skilled than him in addition to possessing equal if not greater physical stats?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: I'm not sure that Wolverine stats are equal to Slade's in the first place though.

But to answer your question, not anyone I can think of.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade is way smarter ,faster and more skilled but Wolverine is stronger has better healing factor and adamantium skeleton

Stalemate

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say slade new52 slade was a ten tonner with the NTH Metal Armor if he had his promethium sword too it would've been overkill. Also he was fast enough to catch someone running at him at over 200 mph.

This is basically a composite slade which just makes it easier wolverines awesome though. It would be a ridiculously cool fight.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Awesome, a fight between two people who are the best at what they do, and what they do isn't pretty. The problem is that while Deathstroke overall shows better fighting skill, and manage to go toe to toe with various strong people, Wolverine regen and damage soak just like everybody said will be the main reason why wolverine will win. I mean god damn his regen is just freaking insane, and I can't see how deathstroke is going to take this, while Wolverine has option. Actually not really options, more like cut his head off gg,

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 juiceboks  Moderator

@jayc1324 said:

@juiceboks: I'm not sure that Wolverine stats are equal to Slade's in the first place though.

But to answer your question, not anyone I can think of.

They're equal if not much greater in every area except strength(which is hardly relevant given their fighting styles).

CalvinRod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolvie is better.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dang. 50/50 page one, now onto the end of page two and still 50/50. Does not get much better than this :)

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muvdcu said:

I would say slade new52 slade was a ten tonner with the NTH Metal Armor if he had his promethium sword too it would've been overkill. Also he was fast enough to catch someone running at him at over 200 mph.

This is basically a composite slade which just makes it easier wolverines awesome though. It would be a ridiculously cool fight.

Do you have proof for either of these claims?

-yify

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: maybe do the Terminator vs Robocop in highlight of Terminator Geniysis

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

logan eventually

ChikuR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine wins.

First with the pre.

Slade my view is the best fighter Wolverine, and made to prove it (for example, won the Superpowers in Batman # 28, in fact, he beat him) is more strategist (manipulating various people for stories that appears, as his own daughter) and without doubt more intelligent (in Identity Crisis, Bowman says himself that while it uses 90% of the brain others use 10%).

But despite all this, in the category struggle Logan does not get back, they are close. I believe that with base made I know, Logan is stronger, tougher, have more accurate way and also the healing factor and adamantium to his favor.

Slade could try to knock him out with the famous "pressure points", but in the story "I, Wolverine" is said that this technique does not affect the Logan. The distance, bullets did not affect him and I doubt he falls for a bomb made with all his strength (this is the bomb hit him). If Slade leave pro body combat body, even using their swords chances of Logan are higher thanks to the adamantium in his body and his claws. Swords have already broken the back of Logan and others have said that his punch approaches the force of a blow with steel.

The scans are in Portuguese, sorry for that.

If you want to give are all Wolverine V1 except the pressure points (where he's taking blows to the neck with a wooden sword).

We can see the Logan resisting freefall.

Struggling with about a hundred pirates and raising several with one arm.

And the scan where it says the force of his punch.

Swords breaking.

And one of his healing factor, where he faces Cyclops in "X-Men: The Schism"

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm leaning towards Logan, but waiting for more debating before I vote. We had a couple of people do a good job of showing off Wolverine, what about Slade? I need someone to explain how the Nth Metal armor affects the match. That's the deciding factor for me currently

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: maybe do the Terminator vs Robocop in highlight of Terminator Geniysis

That will be a option for the following weeks vote for match.

ChikuR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos911:

The Nth metal increases his natural abilities. Strength, endurance, speed, agility etc. Hawkman explains here.

I forgot to say in my review but practically the same thing, I do not see Slade New 52 knocking out Logan and the adamantium is superior to the nth.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#89  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

@jashro44: I think Deathstroke has what it takes to beat Wolverine. He may not be as technically skilled as Wolverine but he takes down people who are more skilled than him all the time like Batman due to his physicals. Batman may not have a healing factor but he's more than comparable to Wolverines in skill. Slade's reaction time allows him to actually dodge bullets and tag the flash twice (PIS but still). He is also stronger than Wolverines I believe and he has the durability and stamina to keep up with him in a fight. His gear here will also help him edge out a win, his prometheum sword (can adimantium cut through that?) along with his blast staff give him the reach advantage, and he can always use the staff to force Logan back to formulate a strategy. Not to mention his Nth Metal suit which allowed him to withstand tons of damage and amplifies his physical stats. I know Wolverine is slash damage so the durability aspect of it won't help against that if Wolverines his the right spot but he enhancement part of the suit will certainly help. The suit will amplify his healing factor, speed, agility, strength and pain tolerance. More than enough to allow him to take a few slashes and keep going. Wilson is smart enough to come up with a way to win, he's a brilliant strategist which is his greatest advantage. He will find a way to win for sure.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan is better in almost everyway.

sentry4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke has the advantage in reaction speed, strength, and although people are saying Logan is more skilled, I just don't see it. The vast majority of Logan's fights are him rushing in half berserk. Initially, I think Slade will be stunned by his claws. That said, his combat prowess will lead him to a way to kill Logan, such as slicing his bicep tendons and then choking him out for example. When he has the physical advantage (minus Wolverine's skeleton and regen), there are just too many options for him.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: k, Maybe the Terminator vs the Predator in high light of the new Terminator movie and Predator joining MKX

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Floopay

@sirfizzwhizz: You should totally do Creeper vs Spiderman; or Creeper vs Flash Venom

I HATE Wolverine. But I think he's going to win here. Everything Slade has is pretty much negated by that adamantium and the healing factor.

Slade is stronger, equally skilled, smarter, has a better arsenal, and is more tactically minded.

Wolverine has a better healing factor, more cutting power, better senses, and can only be beat by incap.

Both are about equal in terms of speed as far as I can tell. Slade has more overall durability, but Wolverine can't actually be decapitated, have any limbs removed, or anything along those lines. As for cutting power, Wolverine has cut most versions of the Hulk (including WWH I believe), Colossus, The Thing, and I think even Juggernaut's armor in the past. So I don't see Nth metal being overly effective against multiple attacks. However, Slade may cut Wolverine's flesh all day, but he's not scratching that Adamantium.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chikur2: can't read that bro. Also I know it amps, I want to see some actual feats

ChikuR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos911:

I have here some made with the nth armor.

Resistance and it opens the plane is strength.

ChikuR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos911:

I have here some made with the nth armor.

Resistance and it opens the plane is strength.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Wolverine. His healing factor is way better than Deathstroke's. He'll shrug off anything Deathstroke lands on him and he's above Deathstroke in all other stats. In the long haul, Logan will outlast Deathstroke and Deathstroke will go down.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I think Deathstroke has what it takes to beat Wolverine. He may not be as technically skilled as Wolverine but he takes down people who are more skilled than him all the time like Batman due to his physicals. Batman may not have a healing factor but he's more than comparable to Wolverines in skill. Slade's reaction time allows him to actually dodge bullets and tag the flash twice (PIS but still). He is also stronger than Wolverines I believe and he has the durability and stamina to keep up with him in a fight. His gear here will also help him edge out a win, his prometheum sword (can adimantium cut through that?) along with his blast staff give him the reach advantage, and he can always use the staff to force Logan back to formulate a strategy. Not to mention his Nth Metal suit which allowed him to withstand tons of damage and amplifies his physical stats. I know Wolverine is slash damage so the durability aspect of it won't help against that if Wolverines his the right spot but he enhancement part of the suit will certainly help. The suit will amplify his healing factor, speed, agility, strength and pain tolerance. More than enough to allow him to take a few slashes and keep going. Wilson is smart enough to come up with a way to win, he's a brilliant strategist which is his greatest advantage. He will find a way to win for sure.

Besides he screws with logic.

Wolverine 50%

Deathstroke (Your vote) 53%

103% Because... Comicvine maths.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It just ain't the same.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It just ain't the same.

neither are you. you use to be a great debater, now look at ya :)