Battle of the Week VOTING: Batman vs. Iron Fist

This topic is locked from further discussion.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Poll Battle of the Week VOTING: Batman vs. Iron Fist (596 votes)

Batman 34%
Iron Fist 61%
Too close to call 4%

*Want to vote but you don't have an account? Well, what are you waiting for?! Signing up is beyond simple. CLICK HERE to register and then you'll be able to vote in all of our polls and join the countless discussions. Go on, make an account!*

As our latest Character of the Month, Bruce Wayne, a.k.a. that really popular DC hero you might have heard of, will have his abilities put to the test in weekly battles against characters he's never met before. According to the voters, he has what it takes to bring down the current incarnations of Star-Lord and Shredder, but what about Danny Rand, a.k.a. Iron Fist? We've seen Viners suggesting Rand vs. Bruce for several months now, so why not give the people what they want?

To make sure the fight is as balanced as possible, we've increased the starting distance and yes, you can use pre-New 52 feats for Batman. Will that be enough for him to defeat the Living Weapon or will a glowing fist knock Batman square in his face? Check out the rules, give it some proper thought and then cast your vote!

Match Rules

• Combatants are in character (morals apply).
  • This is a random encounter (no prep for either side).
  • They're fighting in a generic downtown city setting. It's unpopulated, at night and all standard city lights remain on. Assume they start roughly 100 feet apart and visible. There's a good amount of cover in the location (parked vehicles, bus stops and such). The entire area is on limits. This means alleys, rooftops, building interiors, the sewer, etc.
  • This is New 52 Batman (he has his standard New 52 attire/gear), however, pre-52 combat feats can be used in the debate.
  • Incapacitation, knockout or death all count as elimination. Making a tactical retreat counts as a loss, too.
  • Hey, you know what would be really cool? Treating everyone else in the debate with respect. If you think someone's saying something that just isn't true, go ahead and stick to the facts to point out why. There's no need at all to drop insults just because you disagree with someone. Seriously, this is just talking about a fictional fight, there's no need for immaturity and mudslinging.
  • If you think the poll isn't going how it should, making an informative post about why a character is being underestimated and spreading the word is far more useful than complaining. Just saying.
  • One more thing: you don't need to write an essay to have your post highlighted in Friday's article. Sometimes concise posts can be way more effective than a flood of paragraphs.

Check the homepage this Friday for an updated article with the following:

• Thoughts from the staff.
  • Viner Arguments for both characters (can't include scans and must be in the poll thread).
  • If we're lucky, blurbs from industry talent.

Want to suggest a match for an upcoming battle of the week for the Dark Knight? Tell us below or share it via twitter.

• 
amberazanu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@frozen:

Can you find the scan where Batman tanks a rocket launcher?

@amberazanu said:

@the_man_with_questions said:

@k4tzm4n could you define a tactical retreat before anyone says something. Does it mean when their engaged there they must continue fighting or can Batman at least grapple hook to a rooftop. Thanks.

hhhh, beat you to the punch. I'm that someone, and the rules state that any "tactical" retreat is a loss. I would consider Batman grappling a building in order to make space, a retreat to attack from afar, hence the word "tactical"

yeah, he still loses, even if that retreat is allowed by @k4tzm4n

Since when did you start making the rules? It's for K4tzm4n to decided. Not you, so your opinion doesn't really mean much to me.

@k4tzm4n already decided, but you simply don't understand. I'm not being biased in favor of Danny Rand or simply hate Bruce Wayne. In fact I love Batman 100 times more than Iron Fist, but even if that tactical retreat is allowed, Batman is helpless against someone like Iron Fist. Iron Fist has beat superhuman people like Colossus, Nightcrawler and Spider-Man and I'm willing to say that they were pretty much outmatched in those fights. He has took punches that would splatter normal human beings and walked out of it unfazed and even got the upper hand after that. He's a master in the use of chi, and chi can be used to heal himself, strengthen himself, make himself quicker than the eye can follow or simply generate it as a projectile. Back to the original point though: If scaling a building to make distance between yourself and your opponent isn't a tactical retreat, then I would like to know its definition. And since tactical retreats count as a loss, then even that will lead to Bruce Wayne losing, that if he wasn't a pile of human goo before he thinks of scaling this very building we're talking about haha

G_leno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be a very cool fight to watch, but Batman will end up splattered across the street eventually when the force of the blows increases.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Gracetrack

@k4tzm4n said:

@omnicrono

@micah:

Your really undermining Batman's hand to hand skills then. No way is Danny taking nine to ten ration over Batman is hand to hand combat. You also realize Batman is a master tactician and if he realizes he's outmatched he'll make a tactical retreat onto a roof top and attempt to use his stealth and versatility? I can name multiple instances were Batman simple prefers to use stealth and versatility against random gangs of thugs so I wouldn't says it's to far off to interrupt him doing something like this.

@k4tzm4n could you define a tactical retreat before anyone says something. Does it mean when their engaged there they must continue fighting or can Batman at least grapple hook to a rooftop. Thanks.

Batman making a tactical retreat means he flees from Danny with the intention of escaping the battle and not returning in the near future. He wants to cease the match and not face Danny again until another time later on. However, Batman going to an option in the environment because he thinks it'll boost his chances of defeating Iron Fist (going to a rooftop, alley, sewer, etc) is totally fine. Basically, if he's doing something because he thinks it'll allow him to beat Iron Fist in this match: cool. If he leaves so he can beat Iron Fist in a rematch: not cool.

Awesome. Thanks! That's pretty much what I thought you meant. Just wanted to verify because of a couple of comments that were made. :)

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By micah007123

@patrat18 said:

Someone should post scans of Danny's martial arts skills to see if he's really better than Bruce.

I think Bruce has him in that area.

Ask and you shall receive. It should be noted that for the first couple images he fought simulations of Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Cap. And he took out the Spider-Man simulation by sneak attack. However that speaks volumes for Danny's speed, stealth, and strategy especially once you factor in Spider-Mans spider sense. IMO

No Caption Provided

He also fought the X-Men and held his own= http://imgur.com/a/D7pX0

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny should take this

DarkDay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By DarkDay

@entropy_aegis said:

I cant see Batman winning this as long as Danny can use Chi and Batman remains unaware,Fist for the solid majority.

@darkday said:

@guanofriend said:

BAT MAN is master of 127 martial arts, more versatile with gadgets and thus unpredictability. IRON FIST is just enhanced human with a specific martial arts skill.

Black Panther or Reed Richards is a better match for BAT MAN IMO. I don't know why IRON FIST is getting so many votes.

Rand has shown himself to be a master of multiple martial traditions, just ask Mister X whom got Drunken Fist to the face.

PIS.

Talking about the feat here has nothing to do with X and everything to do with Rand knowing a variety of martial styles. So no not PIS.

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n:

Thanks for the info. @micah except this time he starts on the streets below while Batman can easily grapple to the rooftops. And cool, Danny fights fast people. Your point? Batman has had plenty of encounters with incredibly fast people such as Deathstroke. And you realize that Batman isn't Spider-man or Wolverine right? Batman could easily throw do a smoke pellet, tear gas, or a sonic batarang and escape Danny. You also realize that Batman has gotten away unnoticed by beings like Superman and Captain Atom. So your point is? I'm not undermining Batman but you seem to be confused about the characters capabilities.

Avatar image for shallbecomeabattoo
Shallbecomeabattoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am sorry, but Batman takes this 6/5. He just does. He has taken down a lot more powerful and skilled Metas in the DCU than Iron Fist, even if most of you think that is unrealistic, its a fact. It won't be easy, Danny is a BEAST, but he will do it. Even Daredevil has held its own against Danny often, so Bats can take him down. He is just too versatile and intelligent. If it were a pure martial arts bout without the batsuit and gadgets Danny would take him, but its not.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@jashro44 said:

I think iron fist is a bit out of batmans league to be honest...His striking power is amazing, he's at least very close to batmans skill level, and I think his speed feats are a bit better. His chi can also allow him to do more than just punch stuff too.

This.

Supreme_Maj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This time the Bat has got more than what he can chew sorry iron Fist is a killer an Immortal Weapon in Character he can kill an opponent and people who are saying Batman knows 127 martial arts so he can beat Danny, he has more skill than Danny are you serious the only one I see with Danny level is karate Kid even lady shiva cannot compete they are good martial art practitioner but even at their level they are not good at using their chi this show who is higher in the martial art world ( But don't worry soon DC will start to use the chi for Batman and their other characters after all Batman fought 48 hours without rest if i remember well in a tournament ) and in Kun Lun they learn so many different martial arts (traditional) not modern ok but Danny has been so much into fighting that he knows the modern H2H fight even Black Panther could not compete against him it was even an Iron Fist who was not in control of himself who beat Black Panther for this fight I see Danny take a majority 9/10

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Yeah Batman isn't winning this one. Danny's chi is too powerful, versatile and diverse in its usage. His fighting skills are easily comparable to Batman's and he's fast enough to keep up with Batman in a fight no problem. Iron Fist wins almost every time as he's far more likely to be able to KO Batman than Batman can KO Iron Fist.

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amberazanu:

Well Ktzm4n has already confirmed that Bruce is allowed to make such a retreat. I also don't see what counters Danny has for tear gas, knockout gas, sonic batarangs, etc. Using the abc logic that he defeated one being means that he can defeat this being doesn't work. Danny just so happens to have a capability that was useful against his opponents, just like Batman does here.

Avatar image for timelordscience
TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#64  Edited By Lvenger

@patrat18 said:

@jashro44 said:

I think iron fist is a bit out of batmans league to be honest...His striking power is amazing, he's at least very close to batmans skill level, and I think his speed feats are a bit better. His chi can also allow him to do more than just punch stuff too.

This.

Also this.

amberazanu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By amberazanu

If Batman can top this feat, then I declare Batman the winner :P

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Batman should pray as well.
Batman should pray as well.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n:

Thanks for the info. @micah except this time he starts on the streets below while Batman can easily grapple to the rooftops. And cool, Danny fights fast people. Your point? Batman has had plenty of encounters with incredibly fast people such as Deathstroke. And you realize that Batman isn't Spider-man or Wolverine right? Batman could easily throw do a smoke pellet, tear gas, or a sonic batarang and escape Danny. You also realize that Batman has gotten away unnoticed by beings like Superman and Captain Atom. So your point is? I'm not undermining Batman but you seem to be confused about the characters capabilities.

And your still overestimating Bats................ Escaping from Superman and Captain Atom is PIS considering their god-like nature, any fan knows this. And if you pay attention to my scans, Danny can just swat any projectile Bats uses back at him with his chi. My point once again is that he's not going to escape from Bats easily. His projectiles are neutralized by Dannys skill and chi, and one connect is all he needs to break Bruce in half. I can't believe you think a smoke pellet will allow him to instantly escape Iron Fist, like he hasn't fought blind before LOL.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Gracetrack

@amberazanu: No, Batman can't "top" that in terms of physical feats.

Does he need to in order to win? No.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Gracetrack

@micah said:

And your still overestimating Bats................ Escaping from Superman and Captain Atom is PIS considering their god-like nature, any fan knows this. And if you pay attention to my scans, Danny can just swat any projectile Bats uses back at him with his chi. My point once again is that he's not going to escape from Bats easily. His projectiles are neutralized by Dannys skill and chi, and one connect is all he needs to break Bruce in half. I can't believe you think a smoke pellet will allow him to instantly escape Iron Fist, like he hasn't fought blind before LOL.

Except he's done enough similar feats on enough separate occasions, under different writers, for it to be not considered PIS. There is a pattern of consistency there, so it shouldn't be considered PIS.

sasquatch888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman is my favorite hero but I can't lie one on one vs iron fist i think he loses ...remember when batman fought karate kid in that JLA/JSA crossover? he couldnt win ..he admitted he could'nt beat karate kid so despite knowing 127 styles of fighting so there are better hand to hand combatants (i know karate kid is from the future but still) ...black lightning shocked karate kid from behind with an electrical blast and knocked him out ......same situation ...except without black lightning to help in a first encounter batman loses ...if he came back to fight iron fist a second time with prep he might win with some cool weapons and gadgets but he'd need a plan to compensate for iron fists skill set ... my opinion batman losses this iron fist 7/10 times

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

Except he's done enough similar feats on enough separate occasions, under different writers, for it to be not considered PIS. There is a pattern of consistency there, so it shouldn't be considered PIS.

For those two specific examples it should be PIS. I mean come on, escaping from Captain Atom and Superman without them having a clue were he went!!!!!!!!!! That's insane, their both basically gods.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman is my favorite hero but I can't lie one on one vs iron fist i think he loses ...remember when batman fought karate kid in that JLA/JSA crossover? he couldnt win ..he admitted he could'nt beat karate kid so despite knowing 127 styles of fighting so there are better hand to hand combatants (i know karate kid is from the future but still) ...black lightning shocked karate kid from behind with an electrical blast and knocked him out ......same situation ...except without black lightning to help in a first encounter batman loses ...if he came back to fight iron fist a second time with prep he might win with some cool weapons and gadgets but he'd need a plan to compensate for iron fists skill set ... my opinion batman losses this iron fist 7/10 times

Batman was speaking on a purely h2h level. He wasn't using any of his gear or tactics that utilize said gear.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

For those two specific examples it should be PIS. I mean come on, escaping from Captain Atom and Superman without them having a clue were he went!!!!!!!!!! That's insane, their both basically gods.

It's comic books, my man. Expect the extraordinary.

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah:

I'm not going to continue any further with this overestimating underestimating thing. Let's just agree to disagree. As for the whole escaping thing Superman and Captain Atom thing, I can name multiple instances where he escapes from beings with enhanced senses like Killer Croc & Man-Bat. Happy? No. His projectiles are not useless. Danny's going to catch multiple exploding batarangs? And do you know what a sonic batarang is? Bruce doesn't even have to hit him with either of these batarangs. What about smoke pellets? You haven't brought up his enhanced senses yet. As far as I'm concerned Bruce can handily escape through the use of smoke pellets.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Experio

Votes says it all.

amberazanu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By amberazanu

What about smoke pellets? You haven't brought up his enhanced senses yet. As far as I'm concerned Bruce can handily escape through the use of smoke pellets.

No, he can't. No one is invisible to Iron Fist, he'll see him through the smoke and even if he doesn't he'll still hit him, since he already fought while he was blind.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#78  Edited By owie  Moderator

Danny is at least as good as Batman in terms of skill, if not better. I believe his chi can get through Batman's armor, and Batman won't be expecting it. He can enhance his physical stats, and is faster than Bats in my belief. In his current series he was running across the outside of a skyscraper. He also blew up a helicopter.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He also kicked through a giant tree.

No Caption Provided

In terms of durability, another guy with chi blasted him into a giant arc way up into the sky and he landed a great distance away, and when he landed he was seemingly fine.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

On the other hand I give the tactical skill advantage to Batman, and his tech is more useful here than some are crediting. Sonics and cryo pellets are still useful, and could take him out. And Black Panther was able to avoid Iron Fist's chi-enhanced blows, although Panther himself is enhanced and also has the advantage of knowing Danny's style and abilities. So this is not a stomp by any means.

I give Fist a 5.5-6/10 win due to the near-balance of chi vs tech, with Fist's physical enhancements creating the advantage.

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amberazanu:

Alright so he throws down some tear gas or knockout gas. Or he drops a sonic batarang to shatter Iron Fist ear drums.

Overlander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

I WANT Iron Fist to win, but I'm absolutely torn how either of these contenders could possibly come away with any victory in these conditions.

Webhead_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Given they're pretty even in terms of skill, and Danny is ridiculously powerful at the whole energy projection shtick, I'd say he takes it. I mean, yeah it's a city at night (Batman's element) but as soon as the Bat tried stealth attacks Iron Fist would prolly enhance his senses via Chi. Batarangs are a non-factor, given he can catch bullets which are considerably faster, and he can fight blind so no smoke gas; plus, morals-on Bruce would certainly not go for anything devastating. Honestly I think Bruce's better chances would actually come from engaging Danny in close quarters, directly and quickly, before he felt the need to power himself up, and delivering either a KO hit or a paralyzing strike via gadgets, but that would get old fast. 6/10 wins for IF.

Darkseid_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny will soon wonder where He gets all those wonderful toys.

viin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By viin

here you go marvel fans...

Leafx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly I can't say who would win here as I don't know much about Danny but I know enough to say that even for Bruce Iron Fist will be more than a match close up. But I also don't really know how much Danny can take in a fight. Batman has matched some of the greatest hand to hand combatants in his universe including Deathstroke, Lady Shiva, and Bronze Tiger and has mentored many others (see: robins). I know Iron Fist can deflect projectiles and I don't know how well he fights in a smoke screen (I have to assume quite well or this match would be a quick one) or with his eyes closed. But Batman is also sneaky and will resort to many different tactics in his environment which I think will be his major edge over Rand. Hand to hand is an uphill battle for Bruce but what happens when he starts using bat grenades and explosive gel to cause cars to go flying into Danny or walls being blown up beside him? One last thing is I don't know how good of a grappler Danny is, so IF Batman can get in close and take the fight to the ground, well, anyone who has watched a tride and true striker fight a BJJ expert on the ground will know the outcome. Either way I voted too close to call because I simply don't know enough about Iron Fist or his feats.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a great match-up in my opinion.
Iron fist has the advantage in H2H here, but not by much, but if I were to say who would win, then I would say iron fist in pure H2H, but overall, I can see batman winning, he will probably pull a deadly gadget out of his belt, like sonics, electricity, explosive, tear gas etc etc..... Although I voted ''to close to call'', I'll give batman 6/10, JUST beacause of GADGETS.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By micah007123

@micah:

I'm not going to continue any further with this overestimating underestimating thing. Let's just agree to disagree. As for the whole escaping thing Superman and Captain Atom thing, I can name multiple instances where he escapes from beings with enhanced senses like Killer Croc & Man-Bat. Happy? No. His projectiles are not useless. Danny's going to catch multiple exploding batarangs? And do you know what a sonic batarang is? Bruce doesn't even have to hit him with either of these batarangs. What about smoke pellets? You haven't brought up his enhanced senses yet. As far as I'm concerned Bruce can handily escape through the use of smoke pellets.

I made a previous argument about his enhanced senses earlier. But here's a feat that supports why Bat's won't be able to escape that easily. He defeated Sabretooth while blind as well, he shouldn't have a problem fighting Bruce even if a smoke pellet is in use.

No Caption Provided

And for the exploding Batarangs, Danny's been able to absorb explosive force from a train with enough explosives to make Hiroshima look like a firecracker and survived as well. I'm pretty sure he can deal with a few explosive Batarangs. His control over his body and his senses will make the sonic batarangs not as effective as they would be, since he's been shown fighting shirtless in environments such as the Arctic. My point being his body can handle enormous amounts of stress and hardship.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman dies

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Batman is a talented h2h combatant and more times than not he will have the advantage in h2h, unfortunately this is not one of those occasions. Danny was trained in martial arts since he was a child, knows a plethora of different styles (so does bats yes) and has trained to utilize his chi. Danny has punched helecarriers out of the sky, beaten many skilled opponents and koed opponents who are known for their durability. Batman however does have gadgets that can help tip this in his favor, being that he is tactical genius and also highly trained and equipped with a suit that can tank heavy blows this will not be an easy fight. Batman is also more clever than his opponent. That being said Danny is incredibly fast and is a legitimate bullet dodger I don't think Batarangs would cut it, explosives thrown nearby could make a distraction and his grappling hook could be used to give him better leverage but I think Danny has overcome more difficult obstacles. If the fight remains close combat Danny obliterates, but even with all the gadgets Bruce has at his disposal I do not see him taking a majority against the Iron Fist who beats him in strength, speed and skill. Sure Bats has taken on and beaten/stalemated some of the best fighters in DC such as Deathstroke, Catman, Bronze Tiger, Ras etc but Danny has taken on and beaten/stalemated some of the best fighters from the Marvel U and some of the most durable. So IMO (a humble opinion it is) Danny takes this.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-_-

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

It's comic books, my man. Expect the extraordinary.

LOL, I suppose.

Leafx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Leafx

@micah: Thats a COPY of Spidey though, you can't say that was like Danny ACTUALLY beating Spider-man, his power literally hard counters Iron Fist. So I don't really think the claim "he can keep up with Spider-man" is admissible here

Leafx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sasquatch888: Oh come on man, You think Danny could take Karate Kid? isn't he supposed to be in a whole other league than any other hand to hand combatant? and with that in mind BATMAN HUNG IN THERE AGAINST HIM! I'm not saying Bats would win here but holy balls, I think you're dismissing him a little quickly

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leafx said:

@micah: Thats a COPY of Spidey though, you can't say that was like Danny ACTUALLY beating Spider-man, his power literally hard counters Iron Fist. So I don't really think the claim "he can keep up with Spider-man" is admissible here

Well it was an exact simulation of Spider-Man, you could probably say the Spider-Sense wasn't up to par, but other than that you can agree that he beat Spider-Man. Plus he held his own against the real Spider-Man several times before.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I felt the need to comment here, smoke pellets won't be useful at all Danny has hit a number of opponent without being able to see them. Sabertooth, Iron Man/War Machine come to mind. Also while Batman is throwing around tear gas, and knockout gas and sonic batarangs Danny is standing there doing the robot? I'm sorry but no, Danny will also be moving to avoid these, and furthermore Danny has immensely impressive tolerance for pain he managed to focus enough chi to heal himself from a bullet to the chest while dying from said bullet. Also his chi actively protects him from poisons such as drugs in his tea for example, he had taken enough poison to kill an ordinary human and it only left him a little drowsy and he still managed to snatch a sniper bullet out of the air with ease. Any and all instances of Batman hiding from Superman are PIS and on top of that the one instance I know of Batman used a gadget to do it, which isn't standard gear for him and isn't available here.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leafx said:

@sasquatch888: Oh come on man, You think Danny could take Karate Kid? isn't he supposed to be in a whole other league than any other hand to hand combatant? and with that in mind BATMAN HUNG IN THERE AGAINST HIM! I'm not saying Bats would win here but holy balls, I think you're dismissing him a little quickly

The computer in the Fortress of Solitude has him ranked as a class 15 whereas Batman is only ranked as a class 12.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By XLR87T3
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points