HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3401  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@omgomgwtfwtf

Oh, I wasn't aware of that distance, I thought we were all close to each other. So yeah, I agree that the poison daggers wouldn't do much damage even if they manage to hit the target.

About the stun grenade, that was a mistake from me, since I didn't specify the type, I can not claim a different type of grenade, I was pretty much aiming for the same effects you already presented a defense for. I have one doubt though, when I throw my grenade, you'll already be protected right? But will you be able to see properly in the proccess?

Moving on..

As for your arrival, I knew you were coming because of my integrated computer's ability to sense approaching peoples and objects. Also, the moment you come into view of me, I will know what your equipment and powers will be.

Hm.. I've seen those scans before, but it looks like you must have visual contact with the target, is that right? You need to remember I'm invisible due to my cloaking device. I've looked her bio and I didn't find any sort of enhanced vision that allows you to see me invisible. So I'm not quite convinced you can sense my approaching, let alone figure out my gear or powers, at least not by those scans..

As for the advise, well, If you notice on my last move I've said this:

I pull away slightly leaving 2 claymores halfway for those who decide to come into my direction. Finally I take my flashlight back, attached to the crossbow, waiting for a bewildered target, considering I'm always ready to engage CQC considering it's kind of hard to sneak up on a precognitive.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3402  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@higorm:

I didn't know you were invisible, so I don't know if my computer would be able to scan you, since Aphrodite has yet to fight invisible opponents. However, her computer has sensed people approaching from a distance and outside the area of her peripheral vision. So I will know that someone is approaching. Also, yes my vision should be blocked for a moment when I create the helmet to defend myself. But that will be only for a brief moment. As for enhanced senses, Nth Metal grants me those, since it enhances physical traits and abilities.

And lastly, I did read your last response, but "pull[ing] away slightly" doesn't give me an adequate distance from which to gauge your retreat. Since we are indoors, the gas would linger about and the frag grenade's force should be more powerful. In other words, you should probably stand a little farther back lol.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3403 HigorM  Moderator

@omgomgwtfwtf: Did she ever did it before, I mean, sense a invisible enemy while indoors, ending to recover from 2 grenades (stun/flashbang), followed by a tear gas? Even with the Nth Metal, I'm not sure you will be able to make an accurate judgment about my position, and even if you do, I don't think you can react properly to the chain of events that follows Lvenger's flashbang.

About the distance, what I meant by saying pulling away slightly was to back away to a safe distance, without making much noise so I can get a safety aim, waiting to shoot against those enemies trying to escape the gas while disoriented..

Also, I'm using a filtration gas, so it shouldn't be a problem for me..

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm:

She hasn't sensed an invisible enemy. But I don't know what your invisibility has to do with her integrated computer. It doesn't possess eyes, so you being invisible shouldn't make a difference to it. My character wouldn't be able to see you, but the computer should be able to tell her from which direction you are approaching. It has told her of approaching forces numerous of times in her comic run, while she was otherwise distracted with other tasks. The computer operates independently from Aphrodite's own mind. (Something like a voice in her head that constantly whispers her information and facts.) She has actually gone for a period of time without her computer online after she disabled it by stabbing her own face. So, even if my character is busy with other things, the computer would still register things that are happening around her.

As for reacting to the chain of events that follow, what do you mean? As far as I know it, not much is happening besides what you are doing. Lvenger is sitting this out after his flash-bang and you are retreating after your flash-bang and poison daggers toss. With my Nth Metal protecting me, the effects of the flash-bang should be minimal. And aside from knowing your general location, I have no other interest in what you do, unless it directly affects me. Whether I can track you when you retreat is inconsequential to me at the moment. I do apologize if this wasn't clear before. My attention as of now is focused on Kidman, since he is my prey, and to Beatbok, who is coming from behind me.

Your tear gas and daggers are honestly going to only affect Kidman,. since he's the closest one to you and is most likely in direct path of your daggers. Given that 40 meters is separating me and him, I doubt the tear gas would even reach me before I could just evade it.

If there is anything else I missed, please let me know. So I can address them.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3405 HigorM  Moderator
OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm:

No problem. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3407 HigorM  Moderator

@higorm:

No problem. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks, you too :)

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3408  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

You encounter the fight as well!

HigorM planted two claymores for you. You avoid both for the same reason you avoided the previous one.

HigorM is nearest to you, as he came through the same doorway. Kidman is the next closest. Both have their backs to you. Lvenger is off to your left with his back to the wall, facing all the action and Omg is facing you with Beatboks just barely coming up the stairs.

Woooooooo! Ferro is right. This is a giant murder pit lol.

holy crap! another one to the mix.. it's going to be a bloodbath indeed!

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#3409  Edited By beatboks1

@erik:

Awesome. Another member has joined the big fight in the stair rooms. Beatboks will be coming up the stairs that Lvenger and OMG came up. So behind the actual fight. Facing him is Kidman, HigorM, and Lvenger is facing him off to the side. Omg has his back to Beatboks.

Cool, this is where my training under Mark Shaw will decide/determine my actions. Shw while a decent H2H combatant can offer nothing to Cass. he is also pretty decent at Stealth but as Cass has learned that from the LOA and Batman really nothing to teach there either. So aside from some training in the functions and uses of the baton itself (which really only needs a few hours) most of the training time under Shaw is spent in tactics and method. Yes Cass has also had trainging from some of the best in this regard but not in the style of method mark uses and that training she has received will re-enforce what she will learn from mark meaning she will master it in the 30 days easily.

Mark isn't the type of character to out right confront an adversary. He sizes up his foe, learns everything he can about them and almost always strikes when they are at their weakest of unprepared. The only exceptions are when he has been left with no choice.

As you can see from the scans he "doesn't take chances" because "that's for glory hounds". he's just out to get the job done in the easiest and safest way possible. The first time he went after the bounty on Capt Cold he had intel (courtesy of his former prison contacts) that Snart was a Met's fan and always attended home games. he took up position found him and followed him home. Even having him in his own apartment he wasn't going to strike but wait until Snart left and then sneak in and gather more intel. When Cold left in costume Mark knew he was going to pull a job and followed just in case he got himself caught. Mark only struck when the police were about to bust Snart and he was already distracted by both police and news crews. Even then it wasn't how he wanted to do it. He did the same with almost all his prey, for example when he went after even someone as sedate as the Penguin he tracked and followed him and when Pengy was in the bath tub (literally with his pants down) and no where near any of his weapons he struck.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Using the stealth skills of Cass enhanced by additional training from Shaw ( following an super villain who's on the lamb and wanted across a city is pretty damn stealthy) and further enhanced by Argus' shadow meld power set and the dark environment, I will watch the battle unfold. Size up every one of my potential opponents. Look for their weaknesses (which Argus' powerset can actually see )

Being able to see the weak points in armor and vulnerabilities.

as well as see power signatures, electronic signals, how things go together, complete electromagnetic spectrum, and how things might potentially happen. Combined with Cass' movement reading I'll be able to discern exactly how everyone's weapons work, where they are vulnerable. What their strengths and weaknesses are etc. I'll watch and once some of these characters have their kill ( and since I don't know if any already do anyone not trying to kill of fighting JUST to stay alive) I'll strike and take out the one who I deem easiest to take down. pointing out to the others that Killing me now would be a mistake if we are to take the "voice" correctly. It would be in our best interests to work together as none of those of us left can now kill, and we don't know if anyone else we meet is still out for blood.

The best part is courtesy of shadow meld AND fantastic stealth i will do all this unseen, when I strike I will be able to completely eliminate any threat of technological weapons courtesy of magnetic baton, Counter any moves courtesy of movement reading and ability to see potential actions, and debilitate any adversary's senses with sonics and strobe.

Knowing of course when we leave this place whoever is with me will just as quickly allow me to be killed by the next potential encountered combatant as I will.

It's now a waiting game to see who wins between the others (or if even more combatants arrive)

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3410 Lunacyde  Moderator

I approach the doorway with caution, slowly assessing the situation unfolding before me. Fighting blind is something I have been trained to do to the point that it is second nature, however it is unnecessary as my helmet provides thermal imaging and motion detection as well as aiding target acquisition.

Given that he is in the middle of an unfolding chaotic battle, and I am using extreme stealth there is no way that Kidman should detect me. Without giving anyone a chance to react I let loose a series of shots. Given my targeting aids, my already significant marksmanship skill and my further training with a marksman on Frank Castle's level putting a kill shot on his unprotected head should not prove difficult. My rifle is capable of taking a grizzly down at 300 meters, at this short range there is literally no way I miss, and even less chance he could survive it given his durability.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik

Shaking off my disorientation, I check my bag. Using the tac-light on one of my pistols, I confirm that it's filled with my gear, and I quickly start transferring things to my utility belt. I pack my spare ammo, a couple protein bars, my water bottle, pepper spray, stink bombs, handcuffs, matches, and knives into it, and carry the rest in my bag.

I switch my mask over to thermal vision, chamber rounds in my weaponry, ready my shotgun, and step through the doorway.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

So I go offline one day and @erik has now sent @beatboks1 and @lunacyde into the fray. This is literally the embodiment of the saying "too many cooks spoil the broth." I stayed out of Kidman and OMG's fight to avoid it becoming a 3 way yet even without my involvement, it's already a 4 way. At best, I'm only going in when Erik confirms that someone dies (probably Kidman from the sounds of it.)

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

So I go offline one day and @erik has now sent @beatboks1 and @lunacyde into the fray. This is literally the embodiment of the saying "too many cooks spoil the broth." I stayed out of Kidman and OMG's fight to avoid it becoming a 3 way yet even without my involvement, it's already a 4 way. At best, I'm only going in when Erik confirms that someone dies (probably Kidman from the sounds of it.)

Who's to say @erik has done anything. If I were GM, I'd have selected a map from some game play and the choices I'd be giving players in which way they can go would be off the map I'm looking at. In all likelihood there are 4 of 5 nexus point that a few of us have to pass to get out and probably at least 2 that half of us do and one we all have to.

That's usually the most fun maps in things like D&D, anyway

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560 Just for clarification, I'll sum up what counters you're gonna have to deal with now from all the other users since I'm not in this fight and may as well find something to do

• @omgomgwtfwtf is engaging you in close combat with a battle computer capable of reading your weapons, armour and movements, the skills of a master Khereubian fighter and Nth Metal enhahcements giving his character new weapons, a healing factor and increased physicals.
  • @higorm has thrown down a stun grenade, thrown poison tipped daggers and tear gas at you and left some claymore mines for you whilst facing you with a crossbow.
  • And @lunacyde has snuck up on you with stealth and is firing at you with a rifle capable of killing a grizzly bear from 300 metres away.

Sorry to be a downer on the summary but it's really not looking good for you. Unless you can come up with a miracle counter, I think Erik may have to give one of these guys a kill.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3415  Edited By Lvenger

@beatboks1 said:

@lvenger said:

Who's to say @erik has done anything. If I were GM, I'd have selected a map from some game play and the choices I'd be giving players in which way they can go would be off the map I'm looking at. In all likelihood there are 4 of 5 nexus point that a few of us have to pass to get out and probably at least 2 that half of us do and one we all have to.

That's usually the most fun maps in things like D&D, anyway

I'm not complaining per se mate, it's just things are now more complicated for me to get involved in. I' was hoping for something more simple. Like after OMG dealt with Kidman, I could make my move but now things are even more of a battle royale with stealth users like you and Higor in the fray. Still, I can probably pick up on both your arrivals due to enhanced senses so it's not too big of a deal if I jump in and decide to engage one of you. Still waiting for someone to die first to make the fight less crowded.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3416  Edited By beatboks1

@lvenger:

Still waiting for someone to die first to make the fight less crowded.

Believe me, so am I (only more than 1 if possible). Not only less crowded but if a couple are killed that means those who killed them are not likely to take me out after i take down another. After all if they kill again they wont get through the round.

on a side note anyone remember what page had the player cards with character make ups?? just so I can choose which one to go for when I have to.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3418 HigorM  Moderator

@lvenger said:

@beatboks1: Page 57 is where all the builds are.

He edited it on page 1 as well.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik@cjdavis103@pr0metheus unless you two have something to add I thing we have argued enough and can you, erik, decide who is alive or not?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3420  Edited By Cjdavis103
OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3421  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@lvenger said:

@kidman560 Just for clarification, I'll sum up what counters you're gonna have to deal with now from all the other users since I'm not in this fight and may as well find something to do

• @omgomgwtfwtf is engaging you in close combat with a battle computer capable of reading your weapons, armour and movements, the skills of a master Khereubian fighter and Nth Metal enhahcements giving his character new weapons, a healing factor and increased physicals.
  • @higorm has thrown down a stun grenade, thrown poison tipped daggers and tear gas at you and left some claymore mines for you whilst facing you with a crossbow.
  • And @lunacyde has snuck up on you with stealth and is firing at you with a rifle capable of killing a grizzly bear from 300 metres away.

Sorry to be a downer on the summary but it's really not looking good for you. Unless you can come up with a miracle counter, I think Erik may have to give one of these guys a kill.

I'm actually not engaging in close combat with kidman anymore. That changed when higorm, beatbok, and lunacyde came along....

My plan is pretty simple now, I'm just gonna throw a nerve gas canister and a frag grenade at kidman when he's blinded by the plethora of flash-bangs thrown by several people.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3422 Lunacyde  Moderator

In the interest of honesty I would like to amend my statement.

I said it could put down a grizzly at 300 meters.

In truth the maximum effective range is 300- slightly under 400 meters depending on bullets grain and powder load. The round is capable of taking down a grizzly with a skilled shot, however I cannot guarantee it would at 300 meters because bullet velocity must remain approximately 2,100 fps in order to cause the bullet to expand and do enough damage to take the bear down immediately. The round exits the barrel at roughly 2800 fps by conservative estimates and dependent upon powder load and bullet grain, but may not maintain enough velocity at that distance to initiate expansion. I read of a man who hit a pronghorn antelope at nearly 400 meters and at that point the velocity of the bullet had dipped below the 2100 fps mark, though it still brought down the antelope.

Of course all of this is just in the interest of honesty and clarity. At this range the round is Easily more than enough to put down a human.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shame Kidman doesn't have a duffle just stuffed with explosives, take you sons of bitches with him.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3425 Lunacyde  Moderator

Shame Kidman doesn't have a duffle just stuffed with explosives, take you sons of bitches with him.

At this distance in the hallway I think I would survive, (depending on the amount of explosives) though I would be worse for the wear.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@dextersinister

At the moment, you are facing another player. Me.

When you ported back to the circular room, the doorways closed and 6 more drones came out of the flooring. A pang of fear rang in when you noticed you were unable to teleport.

@youngjustice

You head north for 80 meters. The path continues north but you notice the sounds of combat to the east. The north has no sounds coming from it. You hear the sound of someone's death cry to he east and make your decision on which direction to travel.

@omgomgwtfwtf, @higorm, @beatboks1, @lvenger, @lunacyde

Kidman has died. In all the hooplah, no one is quite sure who got the kill out of the ones actively fighting. I know who got the kill but those who fought now have the big question... Did I kill Kidman and if I kill someone else, will I be trapped here forever?

Active combatants have a choice. Investigate the kill or continue to fight and risk permanent residency. If you choose to investigate, the side-line players do have the option to not let you and push you into a fight.

Woooooooooo! Complications!

@esquire

You are Room U.

You travel out of your room for 50 meters west. The path turns north for another 40 meters and then splits east and west. Very faint sounds of combat can barely be heard east.

@primez0ne, @pr0metheus, @cjdavis103

Since you guys are done debating, I will go back and review your debate. Once I have read through it again, I will make my decision.

@lunacyde

Nope. If there were explosives, everyone in the room would have died. Fortunately for everyone involved, there were none.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@erik: I choose to move toward the sounds and travel east.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3428  Edited By Erik

@youngjustice said:

@erik: I choose to move toward the sounds and travel east.

Crap I meant west. I'll assume you still want to travel towards the noises lol.

Traveling west for 80 meters, you reach a turning point north and south. The sounds come from the south, so you pursue them. 40 meters south and 40 meters west brings you to a giant room with a staircase leading up. You follow the noises and find Beatboks at the top of the stairs facing the what had just been a fight. At the moment, there is a standoff of sorts as everyone tries to figure out who killed Kidman.

:D

@omgomgwtfwtf, @higorm, @lvenger, @lunacyde, @beatboks1:

Another fighter joins the fray haha!

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: Kill them with energy blasts as they surface.

With Batmans skill and Wolverines reflexes it should be easy enough considering they where tagged by Tom Cruises character.

No I'm not, you do not fight against the DM, you fight against the challenges they set so if you are out to try and kill me let me know now.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: Ooh, I saw this who-killed-whom business coming! This will be fun to watch!

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: Kill them with energy blasts as they surface.

With Batmans skill and Wolverines reflexes it should be easy enough considering they where tagged by Tom Cruises character.

No I'm not, you do not fight against the DM, you fight against the challenges they set so if you are out to try and kill me let me know now.

• Tom Cruise had to fight them countless times until he memorized where they would be before he could defeat them. These guys are incredibly fast.
  • If I wanted to kill you, do you really think I would have let you live this long? It would be far easier to just cripple your teleporting and say... open up the flooring to an acid pit below.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_ said:

@erik: Ooh, I saw this who-killed-whom business coming! This will be fun to watch!

Weren't you fighting someone?

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: They are fast but what I've seen they still aren't fast enough especially when

• they need to emerge from the ground
  • I can sense them as you said earlier
  • still have Wolverines reflexes added to my own
  • along with Batmans reflexive training.
  • the ranged advantage and the smarts to target the closest first.

I haven't seen the film but if these things had Wolverines reflexes and Batman dodging skills do you not think Tom would find himself stuck?

Despite what you may think I am trying to be diplomatic but try and see where I am coming from when random monsters start appearing from rock that at one point was described as close to indestructible and I'm randomly losing powers. Whether it's true or not that you want me dead what would you think if your DM pulled that?

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@erik: Well, this is quite a party, lol.

Quick question, do they notice me or do I have the jump?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: @erik:

Tom Cruise had to fight them countless times until he memorized where they would be before he could defeat them. These guys are incredibly fast.

as someone who has seen the movie and manga it's based on ( yes it's based on a manga i can show it to you if you want) the answer is somewhere betwine the two

the MC has died countless times geting experience against these things he is not just memorizeing them he is learning their patterns and reacting instinctively to them the brain is a wounderfull tool for keeping in dramatic memories so we can learn from them and he gets a lode of them so he will learn quickly.

more over the character is specializing in monster combat so comparing his skills to other charicters is a bit dubious

but killing these things with skill is not impossible either

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3436  Edited By Dextersinister

@cjdavis103:

Say Wolverine who was looking to dodge this character ran up a road at him and dodged his gun when he aimed to fire, how often they go through this is irrelevant, Wolverine is simply too fast for a character without the exaggerated reflexes of comic book peak humans.

more over the character is specializing in monster combat so comparing his skills to other charicters is a bit dubious

This is in no way relevant. They could be blue hippos and it wouldn't make a difference, all that matters is my accuracy and reflexive skills and no one is going to say Toms compares to Batmans when he can make shots like this.

Throws four at once and all hit the head, a feat I can mimic as Belthazor can split his energy balls and fire with both hands

No Caption Provided

Without even looking

No Caption Provided

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: They are fast but what I've seen they still aren't fast enough especially when

• they need to emerge from the ground
  • I can sense them as you said earlier
  • still have Wolverines reflexes added to my own
  • along with Batmans reflexive training.
  • the ranged advantage and the smarts to target the closest first.

I haven't seen the film but if these things had Wolverines reflexes and Batman dodging skills do you not think Tom would find himself stuck?

Despite what you may think I am trying to be diplomatic but try and see where I am coming from when random monsters start appearing from rock that at one point was described as close to indestructible and I'm randomly losing powers. Whether it's true or not that you want me dead what would you think if your DM pulled that?

• You can sense the presence of killers everywhere. I didn't say you senses them specifically. They are tools. The map is the killer.
  • Wolverine's reflexes are not added to your own. They have replaced your own.
  • You don't have a range advantage. They can strike you from their standing position and there are dozens of tentacles for every drone.
  • Tom often got stuck. That is why he had repeated it for what had been essentially an eternity for him. Basically what Cj said.
  • You complained of being bored. I am making it not-boring for you. These drones were meant for campers but they can serve as entertainment for those that can't be bothered to play like everyone else.

@erik: Well, this is quite a party, lol.

Quick question, do they notice me or do I have the jump?

It was quiet by the time you made it to them. So you get no advantage.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3438 Lunacyde  Moderator

Keeping my rifle drawn I yell through the doorway attempting to communicate and reason with the other fighters. It is to no one's advantage not to investigate the kill and determine the cause of death. Once that is ascertained we can all react accordingly.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3439  Edited By Dextersinister

@erik:

You can sense the presence of killers everywhere. I didn't say you senses them specifically. They are tools. The map is the killer.

When I first brought this up you stated that I could sense specific signals. You even told me the closest player was 100 meters but there was no direct path to them.

Wolverine's reflexes are not added to your own. They have replaced your own.

What are you basing this on? I picked the inhalor because unlike the pill the Sublime corporation tailor makes that for the user.

You don't have a range advantage. They can strike you from their standing position and there are dozens of tentacles for every drone.

I have no idea on there range or speed of these tentacles so for now I will say I still have the advantage as the energy balls don't stay attached to me.

Tom often got stuck. That is why he had repeated it for what had been essentially an eternity for him. Basically what Cj said.

I've been over what CJ said, your still comparing a movie character with no enhanced reflexes to Wolverine. Imagine replacing those things with comic book Wolverines.

You complained of being bored. I am making it not-boring for you.

Yes I was bored, so where a lot of players. I could give you a very basic template of what my character could do and that would make no difference to the overall result.

these things also still need to emerge from the solid ground

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: No...? If I am, I was never once tagged into the fight.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister:

• That was before. You hadn't done much of anything while these signals were close. They moved away from you, then you complained about the scenario. Then I said you sense killers everywhere. Close enough to reach out and touch you all the way as far as your senses stretch. This omni-directional sensation of killers was not any player.
  • What do you mean what am I basing this on? I'm the GM. Please see the rules if there is some confusion on the matter.
  • No limits were implied in the movie but they were able to strike at humans from at least 10 meters.
  • I'm not stupid. I know what Wolverine can do better than you do, I can assure you.
  • I don't recall seeing others complain of boredom. Please keep from speaking for others.
  • You already gave me an explanation of your character.
  • These things have no trouble emerging from solid ground, not that it's an issue here because once again, magical map.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:

@jack_ said:

@Erik: I go right, and I use my plan too.

FIGHT!!!

You have encountered @funsiized, who is lost in a circular path. Your winding paths have caused you both to be startled when bumping into one another.

KILLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Also Jack, please use compass directional choices so I don't have to guess what right and left means.

You were tagged. CV has been weird about notifications lately though.

Here is his first fight post:

@erik: Oh well, I excel at close combat also anyways. So, I attack with Tinkledeath, With Buffys physical capabilities and Deathstrokes Practical skill with swords in general, I doubt there's much he can do.

• The close proximity means Tinkledeath does not have to travel far, and I can vouch for Buffy's physical abilities.
  • He does have Kravens mind, But NOT Kravens physical ability, the Shroud is only Peak IIRC. Buffy most certainly is not.
  • His armors Jet pack is practically nullified by both the confined space and The Water, and it's durability is bypassed by Tinkledeath
  • Should he by some god like miracle Escape the humming death that is Tinkledeath, I have the Pistol coupled with Deathstrokes Aim.

To put it in a more poetic form~

The sudden clash brought me to a startling halt, what the- Without my noticing a giant blob has appeared on the thermal and crashed into me, a person! Taking a split second for my brain to process the situation, I responded with my standard reaction, Kill it. Swinging Tinkledeath like the silent scythe of the reaper, I aimed for the head. I could tell he wanted to doge, oh he wanted to dodge so much, but the water was impeding him and this is of course assuming he didn't look to be moving in slow motion already, heh. Because of it's pure and utter sharpness coupled with the wards, I could didn't even feel Tinkledeath sluicing through his strange armor, only saw the thin film of blood left on it afterward, and his head fall lifelessly into the water with a splash.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: @funsiized: Strange, I didn't see this while reading through the thread, nor was it in my notifications. I apologize to both of you. Can I respond tomorrow? I'm a wee but busy right now...

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister:

okay lets say you have two charicters of equal stats and experience

you put one though marine basic training which provides many skills and expertises

the outher we will put though only marksmanship training

now lets give the marine trained one enhanced stats

the one that specializes still has a huge skill gap and the stats while they can ease that gap can't match it unless the stats are on a different tier

moreover the MC was enhanced as well with his power suit that made him faster stronger and had a hell of a lot more fire power

Now is your charicter a better fighter overall then the MC of that serise? yes easily but in mimic killing? not even close.

Now you could take the mimic but it will be more dificult then you imagen

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_ said:

@erik: @funsiized: Strange, I didn't see this while reading through the thread, nor was it in my notifications. I apologize to both of you. Can I respond tomorrow? I'm a wee but busy right now...

I'm fine with that. I was starting to think you abandoned game. But that didn't make sense because you were starting to post in here on other's fights lol.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik@lunacyde

I make my way towards Kidman's body in order to inspect it. I signal to Lunacyde that I mean him/her no harm. I also offer Lunacyde an alliance if he/she is interested.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: and I stated I was moving in there direction, no one else has really moved that far and we are all suppose to be moving in sync. Sensing has a least the range of a city, it's the shows explanation on how the characters can teleport to where the others are.

What do you mean what am I basing this on? I'm the GM. Please see the rules if there is some confusion on the matter.

That's not an answer to the actual question. But I'll let this go.

No limits were implied in the movie but they were able to strike at humans from at least 10 meters.

As I've shown earlier I can potentially fire 4 at once, one with either hand and have them split, given that Batman was able to strike 4 targets with thrown batarangs at once so I can take out the 4 closest as they emerge and the strike at the 2 furthest.

I'm not stupid. I know what Wolverine can do better than you do, I can assure you.

Watch it with the attitude, there was nothing I said that warranted it. You are the DM of this thread but I signed up to have fun not take abuse.

I don't recall seeing others complain of boredom. Please keep from speaking for others.

I am not lying and the scenario did start off slow. But again drop this, it's behind us.

These things have no trouble emerging from solid ground

It's nothing to do with can they do it or not, them needing to emerge from the ground should give me an edge.

You say you know Wolverine so that means I shouldn't need scans, would you not agree that with his reflexes I should have no trouble taking them down?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik:

hey not trying to rush you but pr0 prime and i are still waiting for the results?

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103:

Why are you comparing a Marines skill to Batmans? Marines are fodder in DC and Marvel.

I can easily shorten this for you.

Take away the time loop thing and put us both up against a random mimic. I use my reflexes and skill to quickly put it down, I assume he attempts to do the same but with less reflexes and skill. Skill isn't all about time or experience, a smarter person takes more in and although Batman doesn't have a time loop he does have the sliding timescale and almost 10 ongoings which gives him an unrealistic amount of showings for a man of his years.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3450  Edited By Erik

@dextersinister: You sure you want to play here? Because every time you post, all it seems like is that you want to be elsewhere. Why not do that and save us both trouble.

Attitude is met with attitude. You act as though I need you to explain the how Tom Cruise =/= Wolverine. I don't need that. Talk down to me and then cry about me being flip with you? Get out of here with that hypocrisy. You want to play, then stop complaining and just play. You don't want to play, then leave.

@erik:

hey not trying to rush you but pr0 prime and i are still waiting for the results?

I was posting in other threads but I'm on it now. Sorry for the delay.