User Lists: 1

deadpool wins easily cause of his mouth

Kanen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm tired of this prep bs and why every dc character gets prep. Prep is just cheating and nothing more. Slade isn't beating anyone with any type of skill without prep/cheating. Deadpool is faster may not be stronger but strength isn't going to determine this type of battle speed amongst other things are. Like I said before DS has been beaten by people far weaker than him like nightwing batgirl and batman. Deadpool has beaten wolverine and the hulk at one point. Stalemated spider-man and captain America. DS is just an overrated character who everybody overestimates. Not to mention deadpool was to unpredictable for even taskmaster so Slade could never anticipate his movements let alone plan for them. In addition to that when slade gets pissed when he feels like he could lose he just goes on a rampage and way less focused unlike deadpool when he gets angry gets more focused

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kanen: why did you bump this?

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By nfactor1995

Deadpool wins. Similar physicals and skills but the healing factor puts him over the top. Unless Deathstroke offers to pay him to leave the fight - then Wade would lose.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you guys really arguing a Battle of the Week from months ago

Shyaam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ahh theyre like my 2 most favourite char from both marvel and dc (yup above bman). Id definitely like someone to contradict me as i say Deathstroke wins

batman239202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While Deathstroke is obviously the more skilled combatant, he would never be able to put a permanent end to Deadpool the way he has so many others. For however close it any have been, Deadpool is still the winner.