Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@frozen said:
@comicstooge said:

Honestly, I think Damian being present might benefit Bruce. If he knows his son is in danger, he might be more motivated just to whip out a gadget and be done with it.

This.

A pissed off Batman will trash Elektra and subsequently beat down Daredevil.

Won't make a difference. Regardless of morals he doesn't use gadgets to the degree nessecary to beat either of them without high levels of difficulty. Damian gets one-shotted. Bruce isn't beating two people with skill comparable to his own regardless of gear. He certainly isn't "thrasing" or "beatin down" either of them as you suggest. Team 2 should win comfortably.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By Wolverine008

Batman and Nightwing for a solid majority. While Damian is incapable of beating either member of Team 2 by himself, his father would take solid majorities over both members of the Marvel Team for differing reasons (A massive skill, physical, and tech edge with Elektra and a slight skill edge over Daredevil along with better tech) and the DC team's superior team work should allow them to get past Damian's weakpoints when mixed together with the overwhelming strong points Bruce brings.

@johnny_blaze said:

I think the edge goes to Daredevil and Elektra. I don't think I've seen any human in the DC universe move as fast as them, other than Dick. Agility is going to be a problem for the duo IMO.

Dick is just as agile and skilled as Daredevil, if not more so, and that has never prevented Bruce from casually smacking him around for the sport of it.

Nightwing has no consistent skill feats that put him in the same weight class as Daredevil in martial skill, let alone better. Arguing agility/combat speed in Grayson's favor would also be an up hill battle.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil and Elektra can definitely take this fight. Sonics really don't effect DD as much as people think they will and in any scenario Elektra's going to kill the brat. People need to read her EXCELLENT book that's out now and really see how devastating and ruthless she can be.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#54 frozen  Moderator

@frozen said:
@comicstooge said:

Honestly, I think Damian being present might benefit Bruce. If he knows his son is in danger, he might be more motivated just to whip out a gadget and be done with it.

This.

A pissed off Batman will trash Elektra and subsequently beat down Daredevil.

Won't make a difference. Regardless of morals he doesn't use gadgets to the degree nessecary to beat either of them without high levels of difficulty. Damian gets one-shotted. Bruce isn't beating two people with skill comparable to his own regardless of gear. He certainly isn't "thrasing" or "beatin down" either of them as you suggest. Team 2 should win comfortably.

Damian was withstanding hits from Heretic, he's not getting one-shotted by any means. Batman is much more skilled than Elektra in addition to having superior technology --- Batman has a number of consistent showings to which he has used his tech to take advantage. Batman / Robin have superior teamwork which as said, should get around Damian's disadvantages.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I vote DD's team.

It's sad to see that Daredevil is getting downplayed this much.

bladewolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman and Robin, 10/10. LOL

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

Damian was withstanding hits from Heretic, he's not getting one-shotted by any means. Batman is much more skilled than Elektra in addition to having superior technology --- Batman has a number of consistent showings to which he has used his tech to take advantage. Batman / Robin have superior teamwork which as said, should get around Damian's disadvantages.

Doesn't matter. Heretic isn't as skilled as either Elektra or Daredevil. Daredevil already one-shotted better foes than Damian, like Black Widow and Bullseye. Elektra has blades anyway so his durability doesn't matter. Batman is more skilled but not "much" more skilled by any stretch and I don't know where you're getting that idea. You seem to be implying he can make short work of her when Wolverine already failed to do the same during Enemy of the State. There's a difference between using tech effectively and using it to solo two people with similar skill levels to someone like Bane, who Batman's struggled immensely with before. Teamwork doesn't really matter when team member can get blitzed and one-shotted by both of his enemies.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Backing DD and Elektra, Damien is the weak link that gives team 2 the edge. Team one may have sonics, but they don't have the knowledge that they would be especially useful for this match. Added to that is the fact that sonics aren't necessarily an auto win against DD anyway, he has pushed through and resisted them before. Elektra's own impressive level of skill compared to Damien's is what really gives team two the edge imo. What I mean by this is that, if she winds up fighting Damien she has the skill and abilities to make it a fairly short fight, Damian can put up a fight certainly, but he isn't lasting for a very long time. DareDevil fighting Batman, on the other hand, is a long and vicious fight. While DD may be a step below Batman in terms of Martial Arts skill (as a DD fan it really hurts me to say this D':) the thing that really lets him hold his own is his radar sense and superior reaction speed. Batman can't use stealth or sight based diversions on DD, Matt can track him by his heart beat alone and smoke pellets and other such diversions rely on messing with the opponents line of sight, which Matt (fortunately or unfortunately) doesn't have. Bruce will have a hard time using any kind of ranged weaponry against Matt as well, once again radar sense. DD can deflect and dodge anything Bats throws at him. Bruce has no real hope of catching Matt by surprise with a ricochet or boomerang shot either because DD's radar sense has a 360 degree field of view. They would wind up closing in for CQC fairly quickly, with DD's superior agility, speed, and senses I think Matt can hold his own long enough for Elektra to beat Damien and then move to help him take down Bats.

Elektra vs. Batman wouldn't be a very fair matchup, Elektra is good don't get me wrong, unfortunately Bruce is just that much better, she is out of her depth here. However Elektra has the showings and skills to put up a decent fight and make Bruce at least try for each win, if only a little bit. On the other hand DD vs. Damien, is borderline spite. Matt takes down Damien so fast it's not even funny, then moves to help Elektra with Batman, resulting in a two on one that Bruce eventually loses.

The key thing here is that while Batman may take down DD or Elektra, the length of time in which he does so, no matter how quickly he manages to do it, is guaranteed to take longer than the time either Matt or Elektra would need to take down Damian. All in all, Damian is simply not in the other three's league, whoever he winds up fighting, either Matt or Elektra, beat him soundly. He can make a fairly impressive stand but in the end he goes down. While both Matt and Elektra can hold their own against Bruce long enough for their partner to finish Damian and then help them take out Bats. Team 2, 6-7/10 with team 1 making them work for it every time.

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#60  Edited By johnny_blaze

@johnny_blaze said:

I think the edge goes to Daredevil and Elektra. I don't think I've seen any human in the DC universe move as fast as them, other than Dick. Agility is going to be a problem for the duo IMO.

Dick is just as agile and skilled as Daredevil, if not more so, and that has never prevented Bruce from casually smacking him around for the sport of it.

Fair enough.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#61  Edited By tensor

I give it to the Dynamic Duo.

These two fighters may be skill in fighting but there tactics is what will cripple them.

Going up against a master tactician like batman with his gears this battle would end quickly.

Damian is the the weak link on team one but it is also a double edge sword to get Batman in serious mode if he is in danger.He would not hold back.

Batman can analyse a battle quickly and test there strength and weakness and adjust to it. This is his A game nobody does it better in battle than him.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So this is Batman versus Elektra and Daredevil? Damian watches his father gets murdered and is either subsequently murdered or runs away and through training becomes the new batman 15 years later. It would actually make for an interesting story line.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Gracetrack

@wolverine08 said:

Nightwing has no consistent skill feats that put him in the same weight class as Daredevil in martial skill, let alone better. Arguing agility/combat speed in Grayson's favor would also be an up hill battle.

There's quite a long history of feats that would suggest Dick is not only comparable to Daredevil in agility, but also comparable in skill. Not that he is better than DD in those areas, but an argument could certainly be made if one were to take that position.

Jkutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sad to see DD getting played down so hard, ugg but it seems that people's minds are set on the Father-Son team. :(

Avatar image for completely_subjective_guy
Completely_Subjective_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:

@juzacloud said:

who has damian wayne defeated that wasn't fodder street thugs?

Daredevil and Elektra.....shortly.

Nah, he's not beating daredevil. At first thought I don't see how he beats elektra either. I don't know anything about him other than the animated movie where he did a number on deathstroke (I'm sure that's not canon). He was a nuisance and undisciplined then. Has he changed in the comics?

Knows nothing about the character [Except for a non-canon movie.] says he'd get beat anyway. Cool.

Avatar image for admiral_ironbeast
Admiral_IronBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

8/10 to team Marvel

Captain America is equal to Batman, and Captain America has taken down Daredevil before--no question Bats can also bring he Man Without Fear down--but I still think team marvel wins this one.

Bats will beat Daredevil but I think it would be a decently long and hard fight.

On the other hand, Elektra can easily beat Damien--and Elektra isn't the type of fighter who arrogantly underestimates her opponents. She will go all out like the cold blooded assassin she is, and she will annihilate Damien pretty quickly imho.

So the real question is: Can a weakened Daredevil and a healthy Elektra beat an enraged Bruce? I think the answer has to be a clear yes, based on Daredevil and Elektra's supreme agility and teamwork. Bats wont go down easily, but he wont use a killing blow, and with killing he has no way to win this one.

Sorry Batman: you don't always win

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnicrono:

Dick isn't as skilled as Matt. It's also very debatable who is the more agile of the two, added to this is the fact that Dick doesn't have a radar sense that is so good it's borderline precog some times. Matt has the skill/physicals/senses to smack Dick around almost as easily as Bruce would. Dick puts up a fight but DD is just all around better.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DC

save.me.now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

This battle is three characters with a lot of great feats...and Damian. Against fighter of Elektra's caliber and someone with Matt's powers Damian is going to be a liability. Based on his feats I just don't see him having the skill or mental discipline to gain a victory over either of these fighters with no prep.

In a worse case scenario where he was to engage Elektra one on one I give him about a 1 in 10 chance. And that's with Elektra underestimating him to the MAX. And Matt could definitely delay Bruce long enough for Elektra to finish him off. There's no way that Elektra would kill a kid, especially not in front of Matt. But with her level of skill and experience she wouldn't need to.

Matt's a nice guy and the odds of him brutally taking down a kid are nil. So Damian has that on his side, but for him to even have a chance of victory his best bet would be to fight tactically and use his gear and the terrain to the fullest (Two things he is not historically known for in no prep fights).

Even if the fight doesn't break off into one on one battles. Damian's still a liability, more so in that case. His level of team chemistry with his dad pales in comparison to the other Robins or even Barbara. And there is plenty of evidence to support that. They just haven't had enough time. Matt and Elektra on the other hand have years of team experience to draw on. The better team (Matt & Elektra) have a better chance of winning.

With Bruce carrying carrying his team, it's theoretically possible him and Damian to pull out a win with their tech advantage. But that would be heavily reliant on Damian not screwing up and getting taken out early and being able to wear down/injure/disarm Matt or Elektra. I find a scenario where all of those things happens to be unlikely.

I've seen one or two comments mentioning that Bruce and Damian could easily win using Sonics, but how would they possibly know to use them on Matt?

I'd challenge anyone on CV with knowledge of these 4 characters to make a credible argument for Damian and Bruce winning based off anything besides their popularity.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Gracetrack
@save_me_now said:

I'd challenge anyone on CV with knowledge of these 4 characters to make a credible argument for Damian and Bruce winning based off anything besides their popularity.

Some reasonable arguments have already been made, such as much better gear versatility and teamwork.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@save_me_now:

Hit the nail on the head, my thoughts exactly.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

There's quite a long history of feats that would suggest Dick is not only comparable to Daredevil in agility, but also in skill. Not that he is better than DD in those areas, but an argument could certainly be made if one were to take that position.

Nice to see you as well :)

I don't really see which skill feats Nightwing has racked up to compete with someone like Daredevil whom in the technical sense has done things like use pressure points to drop class 70 characters like Mr. Hyde, knows how to use pressure points to seize breathing/paralyze and ones that would cause death as well, has modified pressure points meant for death, knows areas to hit so as to paralyze people, can determine the styles of skilled fighters like Psylocke solely by stance, has been verified as to having mastered ninjutsu, aikido, and boxing along with combat showings against top tier fighters like recently dancing around/failing to be touched once by an enraged Captain America while Matthew was holding back(Which also doubles as an agility feat I don't see Nightwing pulling off), managing to shortly stalemate Iron Fist(Danny was having some problems emulating Matthew's style mind you, but it's skill a good feat), getting a short stalemate on Black Panther, having such a lopsided skill edge over a skilled fighter like Psylocke(Whom has mastered numerous martial arts like Wing Chun, Kickboxing and had decent fights with people like Wolverine) that she outright admitted to not being able to beat him straight up when they recently met, being able to avoid Wolverine in a crowded room during Enemy of the State(Wolverine was mind controlled, but honestly, he's still a tier above Grayson entirely even you want to consider that a disadvantage. That's also another agility feat I don't see Grayson replicating.)

I'm not saying that Nightwing is a complete joke compared to Daredevil, but trying to say"Nightwing=Daredevil" as your post seem to imply doesn't really add up. Honestly, the only areas wherein Nightwing is better than Daredevil would be in depth of artilery(And he doesn't even utilize it as consistently as someone like a Batman) and deduction skills. Daredevil's better than him in everything else that's pertinent to who wins a a fight.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@pokeysteve said:

Robin is a major weak link...

Why do you think that?

He isn't as strong, fast, agile, durable or skilled as anyone else here.

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 559

I do love Batman and I like Damian and I know quite alot of Elektra and Daredevil. Sorry but Damian's age is going to get the dynamic duo in trouble here. Winners Elektra & Daredevil.

Billdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Billdevil

Daredevil is the original “reader” which seems to be something DC has gone a long way to replicate within characters like Cassandra Kane. The point being they hold that skill in high regard and often us it as the big game changer. DD is perhaps a step below Batman in the martial skill department but they are physically basically equal and DD’s senses easily put him on par with Batman. Damian is the weak link here. Elektra is an astounding fighter and Jr. is no match for her. She beats Damian (in a good fight) and she and DD team up on Batman.

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: wait dude its Damian Wayne as Robin here, not Dick.

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damian is the weak link.

He will go down before Batman could take either DD or Elektra.

Then Batman will be overwhelmed.

BatBro15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say the Dynamic Duo takes this, but not easily. Assuming Batman and Daredevil face off against each other, Bruce can quickly deduce that DD uses "radar sense". He can then use any type of sonic technology he carries on him to disrupt DD's senses and finish him. Bruce and Damian should then be able to finish Elektra

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Gracetrack

@wolverine08 said:

I don't really see which skill feats Nightwing has racked up to compete with someone like Daredevil whom in the technical sense has done things like use pressure points to drop class 70 characters like Mr. Hyde, knows how to use pressure points to seize breathing/paralyze and ones that would cause death as well, has modified pressure points meant for death, knows areas to hit so as to paralyze people, can determine the styles of skilled fighters like Psylocke solely by stance, has been verified as to having mastered ninjutsu, aikido, and boxing along with combat showings against top tier fighters like recently dancing around/failing to be touched once by an enraged Captain America while Matthew was holding back(Which also doubles as an agility feat I don't see Nightwing pulling off), managing to shortly stalemate Iron Fist(Danny was having some problems emulating Matthew's style mind you, but it's skill a good feat), getting a short stalemate on Black Panther, having such a lopsided skill edge over a skilled fighter like Psylocke(Whom has mastered numerous martial arts like Wing Chun, Kickboxing and had decent fights with people like Wolverine) that she outright admitted to not being able to beat him straight up when they recently met, being able to avoid Wolverine in a crowded room during Enemy of the State(Wolverine was mind controlled, but honestly, he's still a tier above Grayson entirely even you want to consider that a disadvantage. That's also another agility feat I don't see Grayson replicating.)

I'm not saying that Nightwing is a complete joke compared to Daredevil, but trying to say"Nightwing=Daredevil" as your post seem to imply doesn't really add up. Honestly, the only areas wherein Nightwing is better than Daredevil would be in depth of artilery(And he doesn't even utilize it as consistently as someone like a Batman) and deduction skills. Daredevil's better than him in everything else that's pertinent to who wins a a fight.

Strictly in terms of agility and acrobatics in combat, yeah I think Nightwing is at least equal to Daredevil in that regard. I think there are ample showings/feats to support that. See the links below for some of those showings.

Agility/Acrobatics

Agility/Misc

In terms of martial skill, I have no problem conceding that Dick might not be as skilled as Matt, but I think he's pretty darned close nonetheless. This is the same guy for whom it was once said that he is second only to Batman in fighting skill (DC Comics Encyclopedia, Vol. 2). He has decisively beaten the likes of Jason Todd and Ra's Al Ghul, was able to stalemate Cassandra Cain for a time, and fairly recently had a darned good showing against Midnighter (a guy who could mop the floor with Psylocke, Captain America, and Iron Fist) in Grayson #1.

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sad to see people underestimating DD here, Elektra too. Goodness.

*ahem*

First: A blind but extremely sensitive guy and a ruthless assassin versus an established vigilante and his trained ninja of a son.

DD and Elektra: As some may have said, some quirks of Bruce's ulitities aren't gonna work on DD, and that covers Elektra's back. Both are extensively trained as ninjas, and while DD relies on his quick reflexes and radar sense, Elektra is one hell of a (need I say twice) ruthless, cold blooded assassin, who doesn't refrain from brutality. Whatever Damian may do, they will swat him off aside to further reduce his risk in the battle (pity the kid). However, the father will not stand for this. If they ever drag the fight longer, they could use the kid as a distraction (like closing on Damian for the kill) and turn it on Bruce instead.

Bruce and Damian: Master of a lot of martial arts, and has gadgets and is a tactician. Along with Damian, who's training started early, they have the teamwork to make life hard for the opposite team. Damian could be used as bait (huh) so Bruce could finish Elektra or DD (my odds are on Elektra) and then things will be downhill for the remaining opponent.

6.5/10 for DD and Elektra

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batbro15: DD has proven to withstand sonics.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By cmcmcmcm

DD and Electra. Damien is a non factor here. He would get decimate by either of the Marvel best fighters, making this a 2 on 1 situation for Batman, which Batman also loses handily.

G_leno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too close to call. I can't see how either pair is going to decisively win.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#85  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

Batman would beat either D.D or Elektra, but Damian would lose to either D.D or Elektra...so, regarding who would win, basically, the first (Damian, D.D or Elektra) going down, their team loses.

dan12456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think a lot of this comes down to who fights who first. If Damien goes up against Electra she would kill him very quickly (her blade mean durability doesn't matter) and DD is pretty close to batman (faster, better reaction time, lots of bats tech won't work on DD). So I think it quickly becomes a 2-1 that DD and Electra win. If DD goes against Damien first it gets closer as he will struggle to put the kid down without hurting him much and batman has the advantage over Electra, meaning it could come down to a 1-1 or 2-1 going either way. In the end I'd say the odds favour DD to get the match up they want or have DD beat Damien faster than the bat beats Electra. So DD and Electra 6-7/10.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman can't beat both, and neither D.D or Elektra can beat Batman 1-on-1...so it comes down to, who goes down first, IMO.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

Strictly in terms of agility and acrobatics in combat, yeah I think Nightwing is at least equal to Daredevil in that regard. I think there are ample showings/feats to support that. See the links below for some of those showings.

Agility/Acrobatics

Agility/Misc

In terms of martial skill, I have no problem conceding that Dick might not be as skilled as Matt, but I think he's pretty darned close nonetheless. This is the same guy for whom it was once said that he is second only to Batman in fighting skill (DC Comics Encyclopedia, Vol. 2). He has decisively beaten the likes of Jason Todd and Ra's Al Ghul, was able to stalemate Cassandra Cain for a time, and fairly recently had a darned good showing against Midnighter (a guy who could mop the floor with Psylocke, Captain America, and Iron Fist) in Grayson #1.

I suppose a good amount of agility is shown in those links you posted, but a lot of those feats were against fodder like ninja and inanimate objects. Feats based in actual combat against established characters, and I don't think Grayson has feats of using his agility against established characters like Daredevil has with like completely dancing around Captain America while being hindered anti radar sense chaffs and holding back or evading Wolverine while being stuck in a tight room.(Mind you, both these guys have better physicals and skill than Grayson, especially in the case of Wolverine)

The idea of Grayson being second to skill to only Batman doesn't really make sense at all. If he were actually so, he wouldn't get stomped by Deathstroke whereas Bruce can give him good runs, he wouldn't get slapped away by Shiva whereas other fighters like Connor Hawke and Cassandra Cain have given her good fights(And in the case of Cassandra, beaten her.) Plus, there are other fighters in DC with substantially better skill showings than Dick like Silver Monkey, Cassandra Cain, Connor Hawke, Lady Shiva, Constantine Drakon, Karate Kid, David Cain, Bronze Tiger, etc.

Nightwing's showing against Cassandra Cain isn't all that good in his favor. He got pinned to a wall after a few moves and was going to have the snot beaten out of him had not Alfred interrupted. Neither Ra's Al Ghul or Jason Todd are comparable to guys like Black Panther, Wolverine, Iron Fist, etc.(Ra's is honestly only really good with a sword, and this isn't a sword fight), and the fight with Midnighter you referenced happened in the New 52 if I'm not mistaken, and New 52 Midnighter doesn't have feats to match up with his Wildstorm counterpart as of yet.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g_leno said:

Too close to call. I can't see how either pair is going to decisively win.

This, team 1 has both the MVP and the weakest link (who is still a good fighter)...team 2 are both very good fighters...this could go either way, IMO.

capelibra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By capelibra

I think Daredevil can hold his own against Bats (emphasis on "hold his own", not necessarily beat him) as he's been shown to defeat many of the Marvel street-levelers (including Spiderman...though he was possessed at the time) except for Iron Fist. Electra is so skilled she's been shown sneaking up on Daredevil before and beating the likes of Wolverine...twice. My problem with including Electra in this fight is that a huge chunk of her history is the work of the Skrull that impersonated her during the Secret Invasion storyline. I think if everyone pairs off in the fight, whoever takes on Damian will take care of him rather quickly. Leaving Batman to handle both Marvelers on his own...and I honestly can't say who would win. I'm calling this one too close to call.

atrumi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scavengerfist:

I agree with what you said for the most part but I believe it would be flipped 6.5/10 for team bat. I highly doubt Elektra or DD would(in character) viciously murder a kid so that's off the table. People say Damien is a weak link(which is true) but the boy can take a beating. Which plays nicely into batman's hands. Damien ain't beating anyone but he is going to be a persistent little brat which will throw off team marvel and buy time.

I think the world greatest detective will be able to figure out pretty quick about DD and yes DD has been able to resist an override of his senses to prevent complete paralysis but it will slow him down enough to finish him off. So I feel the biggest factor to this fact is how long it takes Damien to go down.

People are talking about how much everyone underestimayes team marvel but I feel you guys really underestimate an enraged batman. Batman is a obsessive crazy superhero...you think taking away his son won't make him snap into bat-hulk?

TrueMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't Batman try to keep Robin from killing? And Robin try to please Batman by not killing?

Elektra will not hesitate.

But I don't know enough about DareDevils feats, so I'm just gonna wait this one out and watch some posts

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atrumi: well by "swatting him aside" I meant render unconscious. But I dunno about Elektra, once she notices Damian's skill she won't back down.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

I would make an argument for DD and Elektra but is there much point?

Not really. They SHOULD win this, but probably won't due to popularity so yeah ... not much point.

Robin cannot stand-up to either or for overly long. This will be Batman versus DD and Elektra.

Bruce would give them hell, but should lose a majority.

Robin is out of his depths either way.

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atrumi: And another thing, I believe an enraged Bat is a blind Bat. Cm'on it's 2 on 1 and Bruce is just gonna do a Leroy Jenkins? ohohohoho

Seriously I think Elektra can match the ruthlessness until they spank Bats for good.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnny_blaze said:

Dick is as "acrobatic" as DD, but doesn't have Matt's avoidance levels ... simply because he does not possess DD's radar enhanced senses that function almost akin to precog with regards avoidance.

As to skill levels ... highly debatable. I feel Matt edges out.

Dick would lose to Matt in a close fight. Matt is closer to Bruce's pedigree in a random than he is to Nightwing's.

BritishMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote Daredevil and Elektra. Because I'm tired of Batman winning everything.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Backing DD and Elektra, Damien is the weak link that gives team 2 the edge. Team one may have sonics, but they don't have the knowledge that they would be especially useful for this match. Added to that is the fact that sonics aren't necessarily an auto win against DD anyway, he has pushed through and resisted them before. Elektra's own impressive level of skill compared to Damien's is what really gives team two the edge imo. What I mean by this is that, if she winds up fighting Damien she has the skill and abilities to make it a fairly short fight, Damian can put up a fight certainly, but he isn't lasting for a very long time. DareDevil fighting Batman, on the other hand, is a long and vicious fight. While DD may be a step below Batman in terms of Martial Arts skill (as a DD fan it really hurts me to say this D':) the thing that really lets him hold his own is his radar sense and superior reaction speed. Batman can't use stealth or sight based diversions on DD, Matt can track him by his heart beat alone and smoke pellets and other such diversions rely on messing with the opponents line of sight, which Matt (fortunately or unfortunately) doesn't have. Bruce will have a hard time using any kind of ranged weaponry against Matt as well, once again radar sense. DD can deflect and dodge anything Bats throws at him. Bruce has no real hope of catching Matt by surprise with a ricochet or boomerang shot either because DD's radar sense has a 360 degree field of view. They would wind up closing in for CQC fairly quickly, with DD's superior agility, speed, and senses I think Matt can hold his own long enough for Elektra to beat Damien and then move to help him take down Bats.

Elektra vs. Batman wouldn't be a very fair matchup, Elektra is good don't get me wrong, unfortunately Bruce is just that much better, she is out of her depth here. However Elektra has the showings and skills to put up a decent fight and make Bruce at least try for each win, if only a little bit. On the other hand DD vs. Damien, is borderline spite. Matt takes down Damien so fast it's not even funny, then moves to help Elektra with Batman, resulting in a two on one that Bruce eventually loses.

The key thing here is that while Batman may take down DD or Elektra, the length of time in which he does so, no matter how quickly he manages to do it, is guaranteed to take longer than the time either Matt or Elektra would need to take down Damian. All in all, Damian is simply not in the other three's league, whoever he winds up fighting, either Matt or Elektra, beat him soundly. He can make a fairly impressive stand but in the end he goes down. While both Matt and Elektra can hold their own against Bruce long enough for their partner to finish Damian and then help them take out Bats. Team 2, 6-7/10 with team 1 making them work for it every time.

QFT

Enoch25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't see Daredevil taking Batman and Damian vs Elektra is almost a stomp in Elektra's favor. I think the real battle here is Batman vs Elektra and contrary to popular opinion I don't Batman takes the majority. I think they're on par in hand to hand skills and his tech and battle strategy make him a good match for her ninja magic but I still see her winning 3 out of 5 based on her non-prep feats vs his non-prep feats.