#401  Edited By ClassicRainbow

Team 1.

storm-is-life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I love how people are saying that the first thing that Mera would do would be dehydratation, in a random encounter with morals on, but from what I remember, in the new 52, she only did that twice, one time against a human thug and in another instance she tried against Black Manta and failed because his armour is completely sealed and blocked her telepathic signal (Exactly what the shields would do here) blocking her ability. It's OK to vote for your favorite character, but please people, don't repeat what was said in the last 8 pages without proving your point lol, at least read the other pages.

in that battle Black manta was prepaired to fight an some one like mers my point is IW isn't prepared to fight someone like mera and she has never fought someone from atlantis in DC meaning you can't say some one in DC has the same restrictions as someone in marvel because THEY DON'T!!!

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@crimz said:

@thenaughtytitan: Aquaman will not break through Sue's shields before she takes him out. She is used to fighting people with enhanced strength and she can make his Trident useless, by putting force fields around the ends. She can then lift it up in the air either with him still holding on (rendering him useless) he will have to let it go if he wants to come down. And without his trident he is even less of a threat to her, she has no problem suffocating someone. The best chance Aquaman's team has is if Mera fights Sue.

Show me her holding back someone of his strength level, you think she would focus on his trident like she knew it was unbreakable. No she would not, she would have no idea and probably think her force fields could handle it. Aquaman can get through her force fields and he would put her down once he did.

You act like as soon as the fight starts sue will suffocate people, no she will not, she has never started out by suffocating anyone......

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan said:

@misterwhisper said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@crimz said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@uugieboogie said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@uugieboogie said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@blackwind said:

Aquaman and Mera win. They're feats over the last few years have been nothing g short of excellent. Also, Namor has been jobbing more than a few times and I think people forget he isn't at his classic level anymore.

Sue and her brain bubble are not a go to move. Mera has no problem using lethal force so she'd go for more hardore attacks far quicker. As for invisibility, Aquaman has heard heartbeats from kilometers away inside a wrecked vehicle. He'd hear them just fine. Not to mention Namor is hardly a stealthy guy.

Adding in their better teamwork, I don't see DC team losing.

Agree completely about namor not being at the lvl he once was, nowadays he is getting knocked down by spiderman and beaten underwater by the thing, aquaman stomps him. Namor would not use any of his advantages in a fight against aquaman, he may have the advantage of flight but we all know he will arrogantly try and rush aquaman(which will not work out)..........

Sue could pose more of a problem but she will not do enough early in the fight, I love how people think she will kill them immediately even though morals are on.

TEAM DC FTW

She doesn't have to go for the kill, she can KO them or suffocate them. She almost always starts off a fight with a force field or by going invisible. Current Sue is lacking in the morals department a bit. Even with her morals she isn't going to sit there & let Namor or herself get beaten or killed. If she locks Mera in a forcefield what's she gonna do if Arthur is too busy with Namor? Has displayed anything to suggest she could get free on her own? How can Arthur even get to free her if he can't see her? Or see an invisible Namor attacking him? Sue is the key player here & she's too versatile. She doesn't even have to be bloodlust to win. Lock Mera in a forcefield, make her invisible, make Namor invisible while he puts a beating on Arthur. Did Arthur have to concentrate to hear these heartbeats? Can he hear them while focusing on not getting punched by Namor or stabbed (if Namor is allowed his trident) or force bolts from Sue?

Lol that would be a big surprise for sue considering if she locks mera in a force field mera will still be able to use her powers, she could easily take out sue with all the water that is around. Mera has killed before and she would kill sue whereas sue would not kill her. You seem to not know much about mera's powers if you think she can do nothing with a force field around her. Namor will not keep aquaman busy for long, namor cannot really do anything substantial to aquaman. Namor does not have the durability to hang, luke cage made him bleed, the thing wrecked him underwater and spiderman put him on his arse. Aquaman has taken hits from wonder woman who makes kryptonians bleed and he flash ko'd superman, he should be able to dispatch of namor and then it is 2 v 1, sue will not do enough to take them about before she gets taken out herself....

You answered none of my questions... Mera will use her powers on what she cannot see? She can't dehydrate her if Sue's in her force field & again Sue doesn't have to kill her to win. She can easily KO her (she has suffocated ppl before with her morals on). So which of Mera's powers suggest she can break out of Sue's force field? & again none of that matters if Arthur can't see Namor to put him down.

Sue never starts off a fight by suffocating people, mera is a lot less merciful and if threatened she would take sue out. If sue tries to suffocate her mera would immediately dehydrate her, end of the fight. What I do not understand is why you think mera cant use her powers on sue when sue is in her force-field. That makes no sense that sue can block being dehydrated, mera would be able to easily end her while she is in her force-field.

Even if sue manages to take her out it will not be quick, she never starts off with suffocating people so they would battle. Aquaman will quickly dispatch of namor and then it is them vs sue, aquaman will quickly overwhelm her before she can do anything lethal.

What do you mean see? Why do you keep saying they will not be able to see? that does not even make sense......

Mera can not affect Sue when her shields are up. Here are a list of things they've blocked in the past:

Telekinesis

Telepathy

Matter manipulation

Energy blasts

Heat

Air

Water

The list goes on, and it's strongly suggests Mera can do nothing to Sue when her force field is up.

And Sue has no problem suffocating someone, it is within her morals.

LOL at water, mera would be affecting her from the inside, she literally controls water and the fact that sue is immune to tk does not say she could stop from being dehydrated. My point is she never starts out with suffocation. She will immediately do that. Maybe the roles are switched and aquaman is going after sue and mera vs namor. Namor would be getting the better of mera until she has to dehydrate him to save herself, meanwhile aquaman smashes through sue's force fields and takes her out. Sue with morals on will not do enough to beat team 1.

Maybe the dehydration will not affect her but if so team one still has the advantage, namor is the weak link and he will crumble and sue soon after that.....

Again for the like 6th time, form fitting force bubble, Aquaman is completely useless in this fight.

Prove to me this is something she regularly does and something she would do against an unknown adversary with her morals on.

Have you ever read a Fantastic Four comic, one of Sue's main tricks is putting someone in a bubble to trap them. That would be like asking for proof that Aquaman stabs people with his trident.

Of corse she would do it against some she does not know, what better way to defend yourself than to trap your opponent where they can not hurt you.

No that is not even close to what you said, you said form fitting, most often she traps people in bubbles with space, space aquaman can use to break free.......

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterwhisper said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@misterwhisper said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@crimz said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@uugieboogie said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@uugieboogie said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@blackwind said:

Aquaman and Mera win. They're feats over the last few years have been nothing g short of excellent. Also, Namor has been jobbing more than a few times and I think people forget he isn't at his classic level anymore.

Sue and her brain bubble are not a go to move. Mera has no problem using lethal force so she'd go for more hardore attacks far quicker. As for invisibility, Aquaman has heard heartbeats from kilometers away inside a wrecked vehicle. He'd hear them just fine. Not to mention Namor is hardly a stealthy guy.

Adding in their better teamwork, I don't see DC team losing.

Agree completely about namor not being at the lvl he once was, nowadays he is getting knocked down by spiderman and beaten underwater by the thing, aquaman stomps him. Namor would not use any of his advantages in a fight against aquaman, he may have the advantage of flight but we all know he will arrogantly try and rush aquaman(which will not work out)..........

Sue could pose more of a problem but she will not do enough early in the fight, I love how people think she will kill them immediately even though morals are on.

TEAM DC FTW

She doesn't have to go for the kill, she can KO them or suffocate them. She almost always starts off a fight with a force field or by going invisible. Current Sue is lacking in the morals department a bit. Even with her morals she isn't going to sit there & let Namor or herself get beaten or killed. If she locks Mera in a forcefield what's she gonna do if Arthur is too busy with Namor? Has displayed anything to suggest she could get free on her own? How can Arthur even get to free her if he can't see her? Or see an invisible Namor attacking him? Sue is the key player here & she's too versatile. She doesn't even have to be bloodlust to win. Lock Mera in a forcefield, make her invisible, make Namor invisible while he puts a beating on Arthur. Did Arthur have to concentrate to hear these heartbeats? Can he hear them while focusing on not getting punched by Namor or stabbed (if Namor is allowed his trident) or force bolts from Sue?

Lol that would be a big surprise for sue considering if she locks mera in a force field mera will still be able to use her powers, she could easily take out sue with all the water that is around. Mera has killed before and she would kill sue whereas sue would not kill her. You seem to not know much about mera's powers if you think she can do nothing with a force field around her. Namor will not keep aquaman busy for long, namor cannot really do anything substantial to aquaman. Namor does not have the durability to hang, luke cage made him bleed, the thing wrecked him underwater and spiderman put him on his arse. Aquaman has taken hits from wonder woman who makes kryptonians bleed and he flash ko'd superman, he should be able to dispatch of namor and then it is 2 v 1, sue will not do enough to take them about before she gets taken out herself....

You answered none of my questions... Mera will use her powers on what she cannot see? She can't dehydrate her if Sue's in her force field & again Sue doesn't have to kill her to win. She can easily KO her (she has suffocated ppl before with her morals on). So which of Mera's powers suggest she can break out of Sue's force field? & again none of that matters if Arthur can't see Namor to put him down.

Sue never starts off a fight by suffocating people, mera is a lot less merciful and if threatened she would take sue out. If sue tries to suffocate her mera would immediately dehydrate her, end of the fight. What I do not understand is why you think mera cant use her powers on sue when sue is in her force-field. That makes no sense that sue can block being dehydrated, mera would be able to easily end her while she is in her force-field.

Even if sue manages to take her out it will not be quick, she never starts off with suffocating people so they would battle. Aquaman will quickly dispatch of namor and then it is them vs sue, aquaman will quickly overwhelm her before she can do anything lethal.

What do you mean see? Why do you keep saying they will not be able to see? that does not even make sense......

Mera can not affect Sue when her shields are up. Here are a list of things they've blocked in the past:

Telekinesis

Telepathy

Matter manipulation

Energy blasts

Heat

Air

Water

The list goes on, and it's strongly suggests Mera can do nothing to Sue when her force field is up.

And Sue has no problem suffocating someone, it is within her morals.

LOL at water, mera would be affecting her from the inside, she literally controls water and the fact that sue is immune to tk does not say she could stop from being dehydrated. My point is she never starts out with suffocation. She will immediately do that. Maybe the roles are switched and aquaman is going after sue and mera vs namor. Namor would be getting the better of mera until she has to dehydrate him to save herself, meanwhile aquaman smashes through sue's force fields and takes her out. Sue with morals on will not do enough to beat team 1.

Maybe the dehydration will not affect her but if so team one still has the advantage, namor is the weak link and he will crumble and sue soon after that.....

Again for the like 6th time, form fitting force bubble, Aquaman is completely useless in this fight.

Prove to me this is something she regularly does and something she would do against an unknown adversary with her morals on.

Have you ever read a Fantastic Four comic, one of Sue's main tricks is putting someone in a bubble to trap them. That would be like asking for proof that Aquaman stabs people with his trident.

Of corse she would do it against some she does not know, what better way to defend yourself than to trap your opponent where they can not hurt you.

No that is not even close to what you said, you said form fitting, most often she traps people in bubbles with space, space aquaman can use to break free.......

She has also plenty of times incased peoples weapon to keep them from using it, like Ronan and Thor.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406  Edited By Hiddenlight

@hiddenlight said:

I love how people are saying that the first thing that Mera would do would be dehydratation, in a random encounter with morals on, but from what I remember, in the new 52, she only did that twice, one time against a human thug and in another instance she tried against Black Manta and failed because his armour is completely sealed and blocked her telepathic signal (Exactly what the shields would do here) blocking her ability. It's OK to vote for your favorite character, but please people, don't repeat what was said in the last 8 pages without proving your point lol, at least read the other pages.

in that battle Black manta was prepaired to fight an some one like mers my point is IW isn't prepared to fight someone like mera and she has never fought someone from atlantis in DC meaning you can't say some one in DC has the same restrictions as someone in marvel because THEY DON'T!!!

She fought beings who controlled elements using their minds and people with attributes equal or greater than Mera and Aquaman (Angrir for instance, he stomped the Red Hulk before and still Sue handily contained and dropped him), saying that she "Don't win because she is facing atlanteans from DC" doesn't make any sense. And Black Manta had to prep because he hadn't what Sue have at hand, psionic shields that block telepathic powers, Mera control over the water is telepathic in nature, she wouldn't be able to control any water inside the shields, and that's the starting move for a morals on Sue (If she really wanted to kill them all, even Namor would go down in a few seconds).

No Caption Provided

Crimz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407  Edited By Crimz

@crimz said:

@thenaughtytitan: Aquaman will not break through Sue's shields before she takes him out. She is used to fighting people with enhanced strength and she can make his Trident useless, by putting force fields around the ends. She can then lift it up in the air either with him still holding on (rendering him useless) he will have to let it go if he wants to come down. And without his trident he is even less of a threat to her, she has no problem suffocating someone. The best chance Aquaman's team has is if Mera fights Sue.

Show me her holding back someone of his strength level, you think she would focus on his trident like she knew it was unbreakable. No she would not, she would have no idea and probably think her force fields could handle it. Aquaman can get through her force fields and he would put her down once he did.

You act like as soon as the fight starts sue will suffocate people, no she will not, she has never started out by suffocating anyone......

You act like he can get through her fields in one hit, and that she would just be standing there doing nothing while he tries. And she is not an idiot, she will take his trident away, easily.

Here is an example of her blocking those around his strength, Namor and Black Bolt

No Caption Provided

And here is an earlier, weaker Sue holding someone above Aquamans strength

No Caption Provided

storm-is-life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@storm-is-life said:

@hiddenlight said:

She fought beings who controlled elements using their minds and people with attributes equal or greater than Mera and Aquaman (Angrir for instance, he stomped the Red Hulk before and still Sue handily contained and dropped him), saying that she "Don't win because she is facing atlanteans from DC" doesn't make any sense. And Black Manta had to prep because he hadn't what Sue have at hand, psionic shields that block telepathic powers, Mera control over the water is telepathic in nature, she wouldn't be able to control any water inside the shields, and that's the starting move for a morals on Sue (If she really wanted to kill them all, even Namor would go down in a few seconds).

No Caption Provided

i know she has fought elementals FROM MARVEL, but elementals from DC are not the same as those from marvel and a DC atlantean is not the same as a marvel Atlantean so you can't compare the two and you can't compare a Marvel elemental to a DC elemental

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight said:

@storm-is-life said:

@hiddenlight said:

No Caption Provided

i know she has fought elementals FROM MARVEL, but elementals from DC are not the same as those from marvel and a DC atlantean is not the same as a marvel Atlantean so you can't compare the two and you can't compare a Marvel elemental to a DC elemental

I don't understand your logic, here we are using feats, Mera simply doesn't have feats that suggest that she would enter Sue's forcefield by brute force and water, and Sue's forcefield block telepathic related abilities. Mera's hydrokinesis is a telepathic related ability said in panel and proved later in her fights. By your logic, we can't compare Superman to the Silver Surfer, because they are from different universes. Mera also never fought someone like Sue Storm, but why would I use that argument?

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@crimz said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@crimz said:

You act like he can get through her fields in one hit, and that she would just be standing there doing nothing while he tries. And she is not an idiot, she will take his trident away, easily.

Here is an example of her blocking those around his strength, Namor and Black Bolt

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

You act like his trident wouldn't pierce here force fields in one blow because it would.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Aquaman breaks her force field easily and the he either knocks her out before she can react again or mera dehydrates her. Being able tp go through darkseid is all the proof I need that sue will not hold back his trident.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimz said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@crimz said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

You act like his trident wouldn't pierce here force fields in one blow because it would.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Aquaman breaks her force field easily and the he either knocks her out before she can react again or mera dehydrates her. Being able tp go through darkseid is all the proof I need that sue will not hold back his trident.

Now for the 7th time, Immobilizing Forcefield.

storm-is-life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@storm-is-life said:

@hiddenlight said:

@storm-is-life said:

@hiddenlight said:

No Caption Provided

I don't understand your logic, here we are using feats, Mera simply doesn't have feats that suggest that she would enter Sue's forcefield by brute force and water, and Sue's forcefield block telepathic related abilities. Mera's hydrokinesis is a telepathic related ability said in panel and proved later in her fights. By your logic, we can't compare Superman to the Silver Surfer, because they are from different universes. Mera also never fought someone like Sue Storm, but why would I use that argument?

my logic is you guys are saying sue's fields block telepathy and other things Based of of Marvel characters what I'm saying is you can't include that information because she is not dealing with Marvel characters, she is dealing with DC characters meaning it doesn't necessarily apply to them

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413  Edited By Hiddenlight

@crimz said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@crimz said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He wouldn't be able to even move his trident, he would have to breach the forcefield by brute force, her opening move (Being morals on) would be her cage against him or throwing him away with a force wall and then containing him, also, with Namor's help and her invisibility, even if she was dumb enough to go invisible along with Namor, they would get a huge chance to disarm him (She could just remove it with her constructs and he wouldn't even see that coming, literally). Also, I don't know why people keep using that scan, he had the help of Barry to launch him and get impulse in that instance. And if you at least see the scans, you will see that people FAR stronger than Aquaman failed to even damage the shields. Also, for some reason people are completely ignoring the fact that Namor also have a trident that have exactly the same abilities and properties as Aquaman trident.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan said:

@crimz said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@crimz said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No you are wrong. She will not use this right away so he will break her force field and put her down. When has she ever used a immobilizing force field on an unknown enemy. He will break through her shields and then take her out, she will not have time to immobilize him. He is faster than her and she will not suspect he will be able to break her shields(which he will)

It will be two on one very quickly because either arthur or mera can take out namor no problem, then while she is distracted with mera her shields will be broken by aquaman, after that either one of team DC will take her out in an instant.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight said:

@storm-is-life said:

@hiddenlight said:

@storm-is-life said:

@hiddenlight said:

No Caption Provided

my logic is you guys are saying sue's fields block telepathy and other things Based of of Marvel characters what I'm saying is you can't include that information because she is not dealing with Marvel characters, she is dealing with DC characters meaning it doesn't necessarily apply to them

By that logic Martian Manhunter Telepathy wouldn't work on a normal person from Marvel Earth. Telepathy is equal in every single universe, and for battles, we assume they are fighting in a shared universe, so they can use their abilities at their best. If her powers block telepathy in Marvel, it will block in DC, or we are starting to think that "Magneto helmet doesn't block telepathy in DC so he will be mindraped by any telepath there", your argument doesn't make sense, she fought extraterrestrial beings and one of the beings that she fought was Psilord, and he wasn't even from Marvel Earth (He was from a different dimension, like DC earth is for Marvel earth) and her powers blocked his telepathy.

Crimz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterwhisper said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@crimz said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@crimz said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No you are wrong. She will not use this right away so he will break her force field and put her down. When has she ever used a immobilizing force field on an unknown enemy. He will break through her shields and then take her out, she will not have time to immobilize him. He is faster than her and she will not suspect he will be able to break her shields(which he will)

It will be two on one very quickly because either arthur or mera can take out namor no problem, then while she is distracted with mera her shields will be broken by aquaman, after that either one of team DC will take her out in an instant.

If Sue won't start off suffocating them, why would Arthur lunge at her with the same power and determination (to kill) as he did with Darkseid? And didn't he get help to do that feat? He is not instantly breaking her force fields, and he can't see them so he would be fighting what looks like a defenseless woman.

storm-is-life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@storm-is-life said:

@hiddenlight said:

@storm-is-life said:

@hiddenlight said:

@storm-is-life said:

@hiddenlight said:

No Caption Provided

By that logic Martian Manhunter Telepathy wouldn't work on a normal person from Marvel Earth. Telepathy is equal in every single universe, and for battles, we assume they are fighting in a shared universe, so they can use their abilities at their best. If her powers block telepathy in Marvel, it will block in DC, or we are starting to think that "Magneto helmet doesn't block telepathy in DC so he will be mindraped by any telepath there", your argument doesn't make sense, she fought extraterrestrial beings and one of the beings that she fought was Psilord, and he wasn't even from Marvel Earth (He was from a different dimension, like DC earth is for Marvel earth) and her powers blocked his telepathy.

that is not at all what I meant with my logic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimz said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@misterwhisper said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@crimz said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@crimz said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If Sue won't start off suffocating them, why would Arthur lunge at her with the same power and determination (to kill) as he did with Darkseid? And didn't he get help to do that feat? He is not instantly breaking her force fields, and he can't see them so he would be fighting what looks like a defenseless woman.

On top of that, I never said anything about suffocating anyone, I said immobilize.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimz said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@misterwhisper said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@crimz said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@crimz said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I never said he would kill her I said he would break her force field and knock her out. The darkseid feat is to show her force fields will not stop him. LOLOL, you are just going to ignore the darkseid feats now. HE WILL NOT HOLD BACK ON A FORCE FIELD, why would he? It is only a force field it does not mean death for sue. He would knock her out afterwards.

Aquaman had no quarrel fighting wonder woman and in this scenario his woman(mera). So now you say he will not break a force field because sue is a woman, lol, using gender to try and win an argument thats cute.

Crimz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimz said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@misterwhisper said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@crimz said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@crimz said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I never said he would kill her I said he would break her force field and knock her out. The darkseid feat is to show her force fields will not stop him. LOLOL, you are just going to ignore the darkseid feats now. HE WILL NOT HOLD BACK ON A FORCE FIELD, why would he? It is only a force field it does not mean death for sue. He would knock her out afterwards.

Aquaman had no quarrel fighting wonder woman and in this scenario his woman(mera). So now you say he will not break a force field because sue is a woman, lol, using gender to try and win an argument thats cute.

1) Intent is everything - meaning that he would not start by using the required force to break her shields in one hit (if he could). As soon as he hits them she will realise he has super strength and that the trident is dangerous, once the trident is gone any chance he has of beating her is as well.

2) They know nothing about each other and her force fields are invisble - meaning he doesn't know they exist, and would not know they exist until he hits them, and if he doesn't break them instantly it's over for him

3) It's cute that you thought I was using her gender as a crutch, perception of your enemy is also apart of battles. All he will see is an average woman, not a Hulk like monster or anything like that, so he will not go all out from the beginning especially when morals are on. He will fight her, but he doesn't know that he will need all of his strength to even attempt to break her shields (that doesn't even know exist yet).

Crimz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterwhisper: Whoops, sorry. She would definitely have no problem starting with that.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, I don't know why people keep using that scan, he had the help of Barry to launch him and get impulse in that instance. And if you at least see the scans, you will see that people FAR stronger than Aquaman failed to even damage the shields. Also, for some reason people are completely ignoring the fact that Namor also have a trident that have exactly the same abilities and properties as Aquaman trident.

There is no proof of the first statement. In fact, I feel like you're pretending the Flash in that scan is somehow helping Aquaman... He isn't. The Flash is hitting Darkseid's foot with a random pole...

Namor's trident doesn't have equivalent feats and isn't up against anything he'd need it against...

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@crimz said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@crimz said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@misterwhisper said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@crimz said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@crimz said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1) Intent is everything - meaning that he would not start by using the required force to break her shields in one hit (if he could). As soon as he hits them she will realise he has super strength and that the trident is dangerous, once the trident is gone any chance he has of beating her is as well.

2) They know nothing about each other and her force fields are invisble - meaning he doesn't know they exist, and would not know they exist until he hits them, and if he doesn't break them instantly it's over for him

3) It's cute that you thought I was using her gender as a crutch, perception of your enemy is also apart of battles. All he will see is an average woman, not a Hulk like monster or anything like that, so he will not go all out from the beginning especially when morals are on. He will fight her, but he doesn't know that he will need all of his strength to even attempt to break her shields (that doesn't even know exist yet).

She will not be going all out either, which means she will probably try and contain him in her trademark force field(circle) he then uses his trident to break this and rushes her, she puts force field inbetween herself and him and he easily breaks it with his unbreakable trident. His trident went through darkseid, even if he is not applying too much force it will break her force field.

The most likely way I see it happening is mera and her go at it, sue not being bloodlusted and not going all out will not try anything to finish the fight early. Aquaman is fighting namor and eventually sue decides to put an end to the fight and suffocate mera. Aquaman then gets serious, finishes namor and then rushes sue with his trident then breaks the force field and puts sue down.

If Sue is really going to suffocate mera then all aquaman will see is his love frantically gasping and flailing, this will no doubt set him off and he does whatever he can to save her(taking out the team by whatever means necessary )

Avatar image for admiral_ironbeast
Admiral_IronBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see this one going to team marvel, but not for the reason you think.

Sue is going to fight Aquaman, and Namor is going to fight Mera. Thing and Sue used a similar tactic before where Thing and her fought of Tiger shark and a female water manipulator (I can't remember who, think it was some atlantean, but clearly the water manipulator was weaker than Mera). Anyhow the fight started man v man and women v women, but Sue quickly realized she was outmatched and a new strategy was needed. Point here being Sue's IQ and her humility will allow her to quickly realize she is outmatched against Mera, and will cause her to take on Aquaman. Furthermore, Aquaman's invulnerable body make him a prime target for Sue to unleash more powerful attacks that she normally avoids for moral reasons

I see this fight almost immediately going into the water as everyone is unwilling to cause civilian deaths, and the water prevents Mera's dehydration tactic from working. Once in the water, Namor and Aquaman trade ultimately ineffective blows, merely hurting each other equally. Mera is kicking Sue's butt, and Sue quickly realizes this is not going to work. She and Namor trade combatants, and that's when the fight gets nasty. Sue almost dies before resorting to powerful internal force field attacks that incapacitate Arthur; meanwhile Namor is able to withstand what Mera is dishing out (possibly by using his flight powers) long enough for Sue to finish off Aquaman. Once it is Mera vs Namor and Sue, Mera is going to lose.

Team Marvel, 6/10. I'ld love to see this fight; I am a huge fan of Geoff John's Aquaman run and have always enjoyed Marvel's Illuminati

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425  Edited By senglord

@storm-is-life: That argument, sir, just won stupid.

Cheers.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never seen so many stupid arguments for a team than in this thread. Sue>>Mera's powers. The other 2 aren't even needed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never seen so many stupid arguments for a team than in this thread. Sue>>Mera's powers. The other 2 aren't even needed.

That is not going to stop Aquaman and Mera from winning based on popularity and stupidity of voters.

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterwhisper: True. It's been the same argument for Mera. She'll dehydrate team 2. Not going to work on someone who can seal herself in a bubble. Sue is just too powerful for them to deal with. She's held more powerful in her invisible structures.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@storm-is-life: your argument has no logic if you deny a reductio ad absurdum implication.

If one type of psy defense might not work in another universe, then other defenses may not work.

And shared universe implies full carry over Of powers and abilities. Otherwise we can debate if a batarang can slice through adamantium as adamantium does not exist in DC...

I try to stop.

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430  Edited By nervmeister

Does New 52 Darkseid have an explicit magic vulnerability like Superman usually does? If so, then it would explain why Arthur's trident (being an enchanted weapon) could carve into him while other, more powerful but strictly physical attacks weren't as effective. Though if that's the case, we would then have to examine Sue's feats of defending against magic-based attacks.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still haven't seen a good case on how Team 1 deals with Sue...

Human_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432  Edited By Human_Guardian

Aquaman and Mera have better team work

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You'll never get one because they don't have one.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie said:

There's so many fanboys trolling on alts, they've been doing this since the first battle lol

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Its really sad people have to result to using alt accounts to change outcomes of polls. Just go see the Character of the month poll. Just yesterday Black panther was leading John Stewart by 11%. Today all of a sudden John Stewart has taken the lead by 4%. Desperation at its finest.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Its really sad people have to result to using alt accounts to change outcomes of polls. Just go see the Character of the month poll. Just yesterday Black panther was leading John Stewart by 11%. Today all of a sudden John Stewart has taken the lead by 4%. Desperation at its finest.

You have the link?

storm-is-life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord said:

@storm-is-life: your argument has no logic if you deny a reductio ad absurdum implication.

If one type of psy defense might not work in another universe, then other defenses may not work.

And shared universe implies full carry over Of powers and abilities. Otherwise we can debate if a batarang can slice through adamantium as adamantium does not exist in DC...

I try to stop.

what? you obviously don't read every thing before making accusations since hiddenlight already said some thing like this and I'll say to you what I said to him THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT WHEN I SAID THAT.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lone_wolf_and_cub said:

@uugieboogie said:

There's so many fanboys trolling on alts, they've been doing this since the first battle lol

This is why the Battle of the Week are not taken seriously, and neither are the battles in made by other posters, there are so many trolls, alt. account trolls, or delusional fanboys that they ruin everything that gets made here.

It has come to the point that I just scroll down until I see like 1 of the about 10 people that post here that have educated opinions have posted in the thread, and ignore everyone else.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this might have the record for most comments on a CV article.

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um, why exactly is Sue with Namor anyway?

Anyway, I assume she would put the Aquas in invisable bubbles & try to cut out their air so they pass out. So, can Mera dehydrate Sue before she passes out. But actually, how can you do that to a water-breather. So I say Sue goes down first. Then its two on one for Namor.

So DC wins. If its a tv show. Movie-wise Marvel wins. Usually.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um, why exactly is Sue with Namor anyway?

Anyway, I assume she would put the Aquas in invisable bubbles & try to cut out their air so they pass out. So, can Mera dehydrate Sue before she passes out. But actually, how can you do that to a water-breather. So I say Sue goes down first. Then its two on one for Namor.

So DC wins. If its a tv show. Movie-wise Marvel wins. Usually.

How many times does it have to be brought up that Sue's Forcefield blocks those kinds of abilities...

Also breathing is breathing, they would still pass out.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cobramorph: it was established that She's force bubble would block hydrokinesis, but not the strident. With scans.

The argument is so hard for team Marvel it is sad. I wanted this battle to show the difference between different fan bases. This was ugh biased. And uninformed.

First thing people needed to do was see if Mera's power would work through a high tier r eve field. Or on Black Manta. Which it does not because Manta has a watertight seal on his suit and TO shields.

Susan has a watertight force field that blocks TO and TK and elemental and even probability bolts.

Invisible Woman can block concentrations of bad luck with her force fields, Mesa cannot get through a high quality scuba suit...

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@<chrome_find class="">knightsofdarkness2 said:

@citizensentry said:

@citizensentry said:

Namor is too strong for Aquaman.

And Sue will brain pop Mera.

No to both. Sue isn't brain popping anyone in-character and Aquaman is stronger than Namor.

No he isn't. It's widely recognised that Namor is more powerful/stronger than Aquaman.

He lost to Thing underwater so he's not too strong for Aquaman at all. Aquaman would beat Namor due to his overall versatility and his trident which was powerful enough to injure Darkseid.

@uugieboogie said:

@citizensentry said:

@serrure said:

still waiting for that Argument as to how they deal with Sue...

You won't get one, because they can't deal with Sue.

Mera can submerge her with water therefor drowning her.

So he can beat Hulk Underwater but not thing?............................Since when has Thing been stronger than Hulk?

No. I never claimed Thing was stronger than Hulk. I just stated that Thing beat Namor underwater.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@citizensentry said:

@citizensentry said:

@citizensentry said:

Namor is too strong for Aquaman.

And Sue will brain pop Mera.

No to both. Sue isn't brain popping anyone in-character and Aquaman is stronger than Namor.

No he isn't. It's widely recognised that Namor is more powerful/stronger than Aquaman.

He lost to Thing underwater so he's not too strong for Aquaman at all. Aquaman would beat Namor due to his overall versatility and his trident which was powerful enough to injure Darkseid.

@uugieboogie said:

@citizensentry said:

@serrure said:

still waiting for that Argument as to how they deal with Sue...

You won't get one, because they can't deal with Sue.

Mera can submerge her with water therefor drowning her.

So he can beat Hulk Underwater but not thing?............................Since when has Thing been stronger than Hulk?

No. I never claimed Thing was stronger than Hulk. I just stated that Thing beat Namor underwater.

Hulk lost to Namor.

Hulk is Stronger/Durable/Powerful/faster than Thing.

Thing beat Namor.

Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447  Edited By CitizenSentry
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Based on more recent feats, Hulk would beat Namor in a rematch considering how Hulk has gotten stronger since his brief and old battle with Namor.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Based on more recent feats, Hulk would beat Namor in a rematch considering how Hulk has gotten stronger since his brief and old battle with Namor.

Hulk has always been in the 100ton tier.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#450  Edited By CitizenSentry

You asked for when he got beat by Namor, I provided a scan of when he got beat by Namor.