Venom Flash Thompson (morals off) 0%
Scarlet Spider Kaine (24 hours prep/morals off) 5%
Anti-Venom (morals off) 13%
Iron Spiderman (morals off) 8%
Symbiote Spiderman (bloodlusted) 4%

All MORALS OFF!

Battle is in New York City

24 Hours prep for everyone

Who's the most powerful/dangerous Spiderman with/without preP? Who wins this battle?

• 
Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By OreoAssassin

1) Toxin/Anti Venom

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@oreoassassin: I didn't know how dangerous Peter would be with prep

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Peter, SpOck or Anti-Venom

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: and if you were a betting man?

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Peter or SpOck are both good enough preppers to win.

I vote peter, because f*ck SpOck

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Sp0ck with prep couldnt successfully put down Thompson so i dont see him winning

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Sp0ck with prep couldnt successfully put down Thompson so i dont see him winning

Otto with prep just stole the Symbiote from Flash

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By OreoAssassin

@dondave: ??? SPOILERS SPOILERS He told Flash (As Peter with Flash not knowing it was Otto) that he could give him his legs back and Flash voluntered. In combat, Sp0ck with sonic webbing and fire he couldnt successfully put him down and Flash escapes

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By PeppeyHare

Peter

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin: didn't Peter defeat a herald level character with a few hours prep recently or am I losing it? I haven't kept up in marvel lately..

Also could someone tag Strider and jashro as well?

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OreoAssassin

@supermanwithatan01: Recently? Sorry to break the news to you but Peters long gone for a while now

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: ??? SPOILERS SPOILERS He told Flash (As Peter with Flash not knowing it was Otto) that he could give him his legs back and Flash voluntered. In combat, Sp0ck with sonic webbing and fire he couldnt successfully put him down and Flash escapes

SpOck had Thompson dead to rights, and he was only somewhat prepped for that encounter. He was attempting to figure out a way to murder Venom without ramifications when Thompson escaped. Flash was clearly done for otherwise.

Anyway, Peter or SpOck wins, and due to lack of morality it's likely Peter.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bringnit: Your missing the fact that Flash wasnt even fighting. He was holding back against his idol and wasnt trying to fight.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dondave

It was still a plan that SpOck executed perfectly, convincing Flash to lay and wait for it to play out just shows how good SpOck is.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: But in a battle it doesnt. Combat wise, Flash destroys Sp0ck (Flash willing to fight)

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else?

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#20  Edited By kidman560

Anyone else?

Kaine gets my vote. if hes bloodlusted then hes going to kill everyone. the guy took out Wolverine which is always a good showing

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Against a bloodlusted AntiVenom, Carnage or Toxin?

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Against a bloodlusted AntiVenom, Carnage or Toxin?

yeah his acidic webbing and the fact that Kaine has already beaten Carnage (who lets face it is always blood lusted)... I think Toxin might be a problem but Kaines Invisibility should throw him for a loop. Anti-Venom lost to Venom (actually i think it was Flash who beat him also) so no Anti-Venom should not concern Kaine

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personally I think Peter without morals, with his prep, does the most damage and pulls the W. I made the battle to see prep feats and people opinion on the powerhouses

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personally I think Peter without morals, with his prep, does the most damage and pulls the W. I made the battle to see prep feats and people opinion on the powerhouses

hes #2 for me but i just dont see him prepping to beat Kaine who has already been shown to be faster and stronger than SpOCK (who has Petes Physicals) besides it isnt mentioned that Pete has any knowledge on these characters and What Peter does know of Kaine has changed a lot so... yeah i see a BL Kaine coming out with this but thats just me

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: good point, but we do know Peter has the superior skill and the spidey sense, which will did work on Kaine. That and prep could be the biggest difference maker IMHO. I had Kaine at 2, Anti-Venom at 3 then SpOck or Toxin.***

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By OreoAssassin

@supermanwithatan01: @kidman560: Kaine cant even beat Carnage let alone Toxin or Anti Venom. Minimum Carnage, Carnage was laughing and begging Kaine to give him "more". Kaines a 30 tonner while Toxin,Carnage,AntiVenom are all 50+ (with Toxin being 80+)

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By OreoAssassin
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin: He has prep too though, along with Peter. Who do you think comes out on top?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Voting for Anti-Venom. He hax-rapes all of the other symbiotes simultaneously/instantaneously, then he's just up against a bunch of normal spiders who are nowhere near a match for him physically. Having no actual weaknesses like other symbiotes I don't see how they could possibly put him down.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter wins.

@supermanwithatan01: @kidman560: Kaine cant even beat Carnage let alone Toxin or Anti Venom. Minimum Carnage, Carnage was laughing and begging Kaine to give him "more". Kaines a 30 tonner while Toxin,Carnage,AntiVenom are all 50+ (with Toxin being 80+)

According to his bio anti-venom is an 11 toner. I don't think he is any stronger then eddie brock as venom to be honest.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By OreoAssassin

@jashro44: Thanks for the correction! In your opinion, who do you think is the winner?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jashro44

@jashro44: Thanks for the correction! i was never really impressed with Anti Venom to begin with (Knocked out momentarily by a shotgun? Seriously?)

No problem. I think him being knocked out by a shot gun was because he didn't expect it. I think had he been paying attention he probably wouldn't have been knocked out.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Peter wins.

@oreoassassin said:

According to his bio anti-venom is an 11 toner. I don't think he is any stronger then eddie brock as venom to be honest.

Reasons for choosing Pete? I chose him too, just curious. OOOOOO and I know you and strider are the 2 spider gurus, do you have any badass pics of em?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#34  Edited By laflux

@dondave said:

Either Peter, SpOck or Anti-Venom

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@jashro44: Last I checked Anti-Venom is >\= Gargan Venom. Who was pretty friggin' strong.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: Prep is a big advantage here and I feel Peter has beaten otto enough times to say he is the best prepper here. I don't have a lot of badass pictures of him to be honest all though this one is a favourite:

No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@jashro44: Last I checked Anti-Venom is >\= Gargan Venom. Who was pretty friggin' strong.

He never showed he was equal or as strong to gargan. The traded a few hits and that was pretty much it. And besides Gargan is (especially as venom) a huge jobber (basically the killer croc of the marvel universe....Possibly worst) so I wouldn't even take it seriously if anti-venom did prove he was his equal or better.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: :) I used that in my Spider runs the guantlet thread!! It's pretty Badass. So Peter with prep is pretty good then? he could take Anti Venom? Venom? Toxin? Carnage? Kaine?

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By kidman560

@oreoassassin: dude i just saw Kaine got an added 24 hours prep. that puts him squarely in the ability to take this.

hardly seems like Carnage is asking for more in any of this... actually it looks like he is in incredible pain

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: :) I used that in my Spider runs the guantlet thread!! It's pretty Badass. So Peter with prep is pretty good then? he could take Anti Venom? Venom? Toxin? Carnage? Kaine?

Yes. The symbioses have exploitable weakness's and Peter is the one who designed kaines stealth suit. Anti-venom might be an issue but Peter can probably design some armour which will counter anti-venoms ability to depower him and can probably come up with a way of putting him down.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@supermanwithatan01 said:

Yes. The symbioses have exploitable weakness's and Peter is the one who designed kaines stealth suit. Anti-venom might be an issue but Peter can probably design some armour which will counter anti-venoms ability to depower him and can probably come up with a way of putting him down.

Ohhhh I see. Thanks man!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jashro44
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Carnage can beat Kaine EASY. He holds advantages over him in every way

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Carnage can beat Kaine EASY. He holds advantages over him in every way

obviously not. can Carnage talk to spiders? can carnage use acidic webbing? can carnage turn invisible? no he cant but Kaine is stronger than Pete and Faster. combined with Kaines enhanced Physicals and extra skills Kaine can and will beat Carnage. If Peter can do it Kaine can do it also.

read from right to left. on invisibility btw.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Those are great feats of Kaine but talking to spiders isnt gonna help him. Im on an ipad so i cant post images lol. The point remains that Carnage is stronger, more durable, and has every possible advantage.

http://www.spidermanreviews.com/2012/11/minimum-carnage-scarlet-spider-11.html

ON THE RIGHT IS THE SCAN WHERE CARNAGE BEGS FOR MORE WHILE LAUGHING

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaine got my vote.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#48  Edited By Wyldsong

@jashro44 said:

Peter wins.

@oreoassassin said:

Reasons for choosing Pete? I chose him too, just curious. OOOOOO and I know you and strider are the 2 spider gurus, do you have any badass pics of em?

Just to say...I'd like to think I know a little about Spidey as well=P

I just don't post as much as jashro44 and strider92...(luv you like brothers in arms guys)

Regardless, Pete before he "died", had access to Horizon, all sorts of tech, and had a style that was designed to fight spider types (Way of the Spider). He was actually proving to be a bit of prep master, and not to mention that he has very intimate and detailed knowledge on everyone here.

I'll also add that prep for Kaine probably won't do too much for him. While he arguably has some of the best physicals of the group (especially if he transforms), he doesn't have the genius level intellect nor resources of Pete.

With prep, I'd back Pete.

Without prep, I'd probably go for Kaine if he transforms.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#49  Edited By Wyldsong

@dondave said:

@oreoassassin said:

It was still a plan that SpOck executed perfectly, convincing Flash to lay and wait for it to play out just shows how good SpOck is.

SpOck had the symbiote dead to rights in combat, and was just waiting for a reason to put it down. Flash escaped due to the smoke bombs and SpOck waiting for a reason, not due to superiority or combat prowess. It was so weak after the battle, Flash had to let it rest and go lay low. SpOck could have taken it in the field had he not waited=)

@oreoassassin: didn't Peter defeat a herald level character with a few hours prep recently or am I losing it? I haven't kept up in marvel lately..

Also could someone tag Strider and jashro as well?

Peter depowered Alpha, who was what Reed Richards termed as the first Alpha level threat (which SpOck later reversed).

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: Flash wasnt trying to fight against his idol