Morals on.  
Normal Equipment.   
No BFR.  
No Speed blitz. 

Battle 2: 
Winner by death or KO.  
Random encounter.
Both teams are now human level.  
Both teams can use normal weapons. ( Weapons such as Thor's, Herucles, and Big Barda's can't use any magic or enhancements.) 
Morals off.  
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By sandiego008

What version of he-man can I use?

Blacktimus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Blacktimus

I'm gonna have to give this one to the guys. Battle 1 I think they just overpower their opponents and Battle 2 just about everyone minus Superman are the superior versions of their female counterparts in fighting ability.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sandiego008

Wonder Woman vs Superman -- Superman has this sif would be of no help here.

Big Barda vs Thor -- I honestly think this barely goes to thor .. but depending on whom sif choses to help she could tip the scales on this fight.

Valkyrie vs Balder -- very close ... giving this ... dunno can't decide but possibley valk pulls this out

Red Sonja vs Conan -- Red Sonja only because sif helps and they make quick work of him

She-Ra vs He-Man -- He Man --- Sif couldn't help here

She - Hulk vs Hercules -- Hercules ... again Sif could turn the tide in this battle.

Sif running around helping

Girls can take quite a few out because they have an extra ... In the end though I don't think anyone has an answer for He-Man/superman/Thor ... Their first battle would take a lot out of them but then they just outclass the rest of the ladies left.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By HolySerpent

Team 2 easily . Superman and Thor on the same team?

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By czarny_samael666

Team 2, much more powerhouses. 

Wonder Woman and Big Barda are best what women can bring on the table, while Team 2 has Superman, Thor and Hercules.  
 IDK He-Man, nor She-Ra, but I highly doubt that she can defeat him.

LionKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LionKing

When I first read the thread a few months ago I thought this would be a straightforward win for team 2, due to their generally greater power levels. Then the other day it struck me. The six men are all powerhouses with large male ego’s and no history of working together as a team. There’ll consequently be fighting as individuals rather than as an effective team.

This leaves the possibility for team 1 to form a cohesive and effective team to defeat team 2. And this is likely as women are more gregarious and instinctively group together when they feel threatened. The choice of leader would probably come down to merit with She-Ra and Wonder Woman being the favourites, due to their strategical experience as leaders in battle and super powers. So here’s what I think could happen.

Battle 1

Team 1 faces off against the members of team 2 they know best. This will allow the men to feel comfortable and confident of victory and means the women will not be surprised by the men’s actions. Team 1 would have a two pronged attack:

A) Engage team 2 in single combat to keep them busy.

B) Have their extra team member, possibly Big Barda, circulating around or teleporting behind team 2 where she can achieve the element of surprise and using her Mega-Rod KO the men one at a time.

Once the battle starts She-Ra facing her brother He-Man might make the first breakthrough. Her alter ego (Horde Force Captain) Adora has already faced He-Man in battle (the Sword of the Stone animated movie) twice before and on both occasions He-Man was KO’d quickly using an energy weapon fired by herself or a supporting Horde trooper. She-Ra therefore knows how to take He-Man down so when their swords clash she’ll KO He-Man quickly such as by firing an energy bolt from the stone in her sword. She will then turn her sword to Kryptonite thereby weakening Superman sufficiently that he can quickly be KO’d. So in a matter of seconds team 2 will probably have lost two of their greatest powerhouses (and more if Big Barda has taken others down from behind) and team 1 none. The women could then team-up to defeat the remaining members of Team 2 in quick succession to win.

Battle 2

In this scenario the battle will probably come down to the weapons each team has and the strength and skills of those who wield them. My initial thought was that team 2 would win due to their higher strength and stamina.

However, this might not always be correct. Going by the images given Team 1 has 5 members armed with swords while team 2 has 3 members armed with swords. Team 1 therefore has a clear initial advantage and being part of a more effectively organised team might win if team 2 has no effective leadership.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jeanroygrant

The men take this!

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Males. Putting Thor and Superman on the same team was overkill.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@venomoushatred1001 said:

They have no powers, just so you know.  In the second round. 
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@OmegaDynasty said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

They have no powers, just so you know. In the second round.

Oh. Nevermind.