#1 Posted by Twitless (35 posts) - - Show Bio

So What I'm wondering is what would happen if four random blokes were able to get their hands on one of these powerful items? Which Wish would take priority?   

1. Philosopher's Stone (DC comics) 
in Rock of Ages, this mystical gem enabled Joker to rewrite the world in his own image. 

2. Reality Gem 

Part of the infinity gauntlet, allowing for reality manipulation.  

3. Cosmic Cube (mainstream comic version)

Another wish granting item, used by Red Skull and many others 

4. Triforce 

Created by three legendary goddesses, this artifact also enables its user to have their wishes granted.  

Which item would win and why?
#2 Posted by Floopay (8644 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Cube I think, but I dunno much about Philosopher's stone or Triforce though. But I don't think the Reality Gem is as powerful as a cosmic cube unless it's with the gauntlet. would know better than I though.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#3 Edited by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Its between the Triforce and Cosmic Cube. However Triforce would probably win considering the fact that it grants the wielder one wish which means that user can wish for all the power in the world.

#4 Posted by Killemall (18326 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Well reality gem has created multiple universes during Ultraforce story arc (Mr. Master posted the scan in who exceeds the infinity gauntlet thread), then there are 2 instance that allude reality gem to be at the least universal reality warping powers. Thanos with 616 was going to warp the reality such that death would fall in love with him, but decided to stop him. Then we have Goddess who let loose a small portion of the power of reality gem during Infinity Crusade that nearly un-warped the entire reality (universe) into unreality (no one know what the f&*k that is).

That being said, based on feats performed thus far, Cosmic Cube on its lonesome has better feats than reality gem. We know an incomplete infinity gauntlet > 5 cosmic cubes but individually we have seen a broken cosmic cube grant every hero in one reality their own universe, we have seen 1 cosmic cube allow Thanos to replace eternity, we have seen a small portion of powers from Beyonder (post retcon, cosmic cube being) was used to recreate all reality (often interpreted as multiverse).

Thats just my 2 cents on the matter.

I know nothing about the remaining 2 artifacts.

#5 Posted by Floopay (8644 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Its between the Triforce and Cosmic Cube. However Triforce would probably win considering the fact that it grants the wielder one wish which means that user can wish for all the power in the world.

What's the greatest wish granted so far? I know little of the triforce, but if it's planetary that's not very powerful against two things that can be used on multiversal levels (reality gem and cosmic cube).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#6 Edited by New_World_Order (12651 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Cosmic Cube I think, but I dunno much about Philosopher's stone or Triforce though. But I don't think the Reality Gem is as powerful as a cosmic cube unless it's with the gauntlet. would know better than I though.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Reality Gem>>>>>Cosmic Cube.

#7 Posted by rpottage (863 posts) - - Show Bio

I think of those four the cosmic cube is the most powerful; but there are other more powerful items. (A full IG, the Skasis Paradigm, the Key to Time, the Time Vortex, etc.)

#8 Posted by Floopay (8644 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

In the hands of an experienced user maybe. But the OP states in the hands of your average person, which for me makes the Cosmic Cube the more powerful. Overall I'd say Cosmic Cube.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#9 Posted by New_World_Order (12651 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

In the hands of an experienced user maybe. But the OP states in the hands of your average person, which for me makes the Cosmic Cube the more powerful. Overall I'd say Cosmic Cube.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I guess.

#10 Posted by TifaLockhart (14043 posts) - - Show Bio

The warlogog, IMO. When Joker had it it was bad enough, but when Extant had it?

#11 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: this part :

we have seen a small portion of powers from Beyonder (post retcon, cosmic cube being) was used to recreate all reality (often interpreted as multiverse).

it's been a while i couldn't find issue where that event happened, what issue number is it please?

#12 Edited by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@NeonGameWave said:

What's the greatest wish granted so far? I know little of the triforce, but if it's planetary that's not very powerful against two things that can be used on multiversal levels (reality gem and cosmic cube).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

The Triforce hasn`t been completed by Link but in terms of overall power and what it can do, it can grant a wish for whoever possesses it just as long as wisdom, power and courage are together which are the three sacred pieces. The Three Golden Goddesses grant the wielder any wish that they desire, so if they wish to have power beyond that of any other power then they will be granted that power.

#13 Posted by Killemall (18326 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

it's been a while i couldn't find issue where that event happened, what issue number is it please?

Spiderman: Secret Wars.

As per scans let me just copy paste what i said on the other thread (Post Retcon molecule man vs Ion)

Then we have Spiderman with the power of Beyonder (a cosmic cube being who Molecule Man actually beat), for just a nanosecond, manage to do , among other things, re-created all of creation

And here Peter explains he only had the power for a nanosecond here are pertaning scans with other feats, scans from Spiderman and secret wars for anyone who is interested.

#14 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

The Reality Gem has more range than the Cosmic Cube. But Both are just as Potent.

#15 Posted by Floopay (8644 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@Floopay said:

@NeonGameWave said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

The Triforce hasn`t been completed by Link but in terms of overall power and what it can do, it can grant a wish for whoever possesses it just as long as wisdom, power and courage are together which are the three sacred pieces. The Three Golden Goddesses grant the wielder any wish that they desire, so if they wish to have power beyond that of any other power then they will be granted that power.

Without any feats to back it up it's hard to say that could happen :P

Whereas there are many feats to back up the power of the Reality Gem and Cosmic Cubes.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#16 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay:

#17 Posted by Squares (4972 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd bet on the Cosmic Cube.

#18 Posted by Twitless (35 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it might boil down to what created/powers the items in question. I know, for example, that the Triforce was created by the presence of three goddesses, who in the Zelda universe, created the world.

#19 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

Reality Gem IMO