lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@CitizenBane said:

Also,
That's the Scarlet Witch right there, who was also affected by Legion's warp. The text below reads "After the Phoenix demolishes Albany, New York, The United States Government sponsors the mass production of Exonim Sentinels- technologically advanced combat vehicles designed to subdue mutants. In the months that follow, the mutant population drastically declines. This period of time becomes known as "The Decimation"." Keep in mind that this is pre-Children's Crusade Wanda, which means she was at HOM Levels.

that is called Temporal discrepancies much like a kin to butterfly effect.. in the reality created by Legion, the Scarlet Witch was killed when Phoenix destroyed Albany.. the whole time-line is changed.. Wanda was killed before any scenario such as Avengers Disassembled happened.. as seen in Age of X, Wanda died while fighting meaning, she probably never experienced any mental and emotional distress.. also, HoM Wanda was during the story of the same title which ended during 2005.. before Children's Crusade, Wanda was in Transia, apparently with amnesia and does possess any powers..

that's just it.. the simple fact is HoM Scarlet would have demolished Legion in a blink of an eye.. as reality warpers go, Omniversal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Universal..

i also think its weird how the writer killed of both Jean and Wanda of that reality.. i guess it would just be really hard to build up a character as a powerhouse when two far more powerful beings exist with him in a series..

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Roddy010

I can see Legion taking the majority....

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By chiq

@Owie said:

@CitizenBane said:

@chiq said:

Didn't Legion blink the Elder Gods out of existence in New Mutants recently? how does that stack of for a feat? aren't Elder gods more powerful then the hell lords and god heads?

I think Magik called him the Mutant God

Elder Gods of Limbo, not Chthon and his bunch. Still a very impressive feat. She called his personality, The Legion (the one who created the Age of Apocalypse), the god-mutant.

What issue did he do that (with the Elder Gods of LImbo)? I've heard about that for a while but haven't heard the details.

New Mutants 21 i think

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#54  Edited By Saren

@LordOfAllHumans said: 

@CitizenBane said: 

@LordOfAllHumans said: 

@CitizenBane said: 
@LordOfAllHumans: Well there's the part where she almost destroyed 616 by chucking it into a fire before Kitty Pryde snatched it away. And then there's the part where Legion used her power to recreate 616 perfectly. And then there's the part where Xavier saw Legion's warping and remarked that he was sorting through billions of possible universes before settling on the right one. And then there's the part where Legion still held fragments of the Age of X in his hand after restoring 616 to it's original state.  And then there was the part where Moira compressed decades of hundreds of the people in Fortress X's lives into seven days.   All of those feats are better than what Moira originally did. So.....yeah, I think it's safe to say she and Legion got better at it.  And Emma as Dark Phoenix had even fewer relevant feats (I didn't think that was actually possible) than Jean as Dark Phoenix. So that example is a bit pointless.
Sorting through billions of possible futures is not recreating anything, it's looking for something to use as a template to warp an already created universe into, as Marvel is made of billions of alternate universes, of all possibilities, Legion didn't do anything but superimpose something over 616 just like Wanda did, and his reach did not extend across the whole of 616 as things in space were not changed, he found how he wanted Earth and warped it, sounds pretty planetary to me and until proven otherwise it didn't even move past Utopia.  Reality warps are tesseracts, they can appear to have infinite parameters to those within, but are still nothing but pockets of warped reality, you cannot warp all time, space of 616 without consequence, Beyonder, Thanos with the IG, they met opposition from the very laws of the universe because they truly were warping 616 on a grand scale, when Legion time traveled and altered the past, an alternate was not created and therefore there was a price to pay on a cosmic scale, Wanda inadvertently created the Chaos wave and as a result reality responded, this was because this all came from 616 being mucked with, even Scotts decision to leave the Xmen caused higher power to repair 616, Legion did not get that same response because he did not warp 616, he warped reality in 616 and created a pocket and to the powers that be that is all good as 616 would not have collapsed because of it.  
I think the word "speculation" covers most of this post. If you've read the entirety of Age of X, you'd know that there are additional stories of the AOX Avengers as well as characters like Spider-Man and Doctor Strange. So unless you think everyone on Earth lives on Utopia, it's already been proven otherwise. And how do you know things in space were not changed? Speculation with absolutely nothing to back it. The universe includes space. Holding the universe in your hands includes holding the space it contains.
We know things in space did not change because of Rachel being Revenant, we know because somewhere in 616 Jean became Phoenix and stopped the Crystal or it would have wiped it all out like it was gonna do because AOA had a 616 where this did not happen, we know because every mutant that would not have been on Earth (Jean, Havok, Lorna, Vulcan all are never seen only not present for some reason or another, because they were not on Earth to be warped) we know that Betsy in his reality had tk, but in 616 would not have had it without Jean Grey giving it to her so how did she get it then?  Now you'll say he couldn't get everything right, but then on other threads you say he has a persona that is omniscient, so how could he not get it all right?  He created a world to fit his needs, just like Wanda did with House of M, the universe was not warped, Earth at the most and since he is a reality warper nothing stopping him from still only creating a tesseract that included everybody since in Utopia mutants are an endangered race and the activities of Civil war and he was also present when all those non-mutant heroes were trying to oppose Bastion, so he would be aware of them anyway.  Franklin created a whole universe with it's very own Galactus, but that was not THE GALACTUS, and it still was relevant enough to get a monthly issue, it's reality warping that's how it works.
I'm starting to think you've never even read Age of X. This is a bit laughable, really. I will address this point by point. 

Rachel Summers was made one of the Force Warriors by Moira. She had no memory of ever being anything else. All her powers were suppressed, and she only had her TK.
In X-Men Legacy #245, it was stated that Havok had been murdered by Basilisk, that reality's version of Cyclops.
In the AOX Communiques, it states that Polaris was a prisoner at the mutant prison in Alcatraz, and died during an attempted escape.
In the same communiques, it is shown that Vulcan was in a forced coma at Barton-Howell.
IN XML #245, it is shown that Besty never switched bodies with Kwannon. Her TK was most likely granted by Moira so that she could serve as one of the Force Warriors(all of them were only telekinetic).
In New Mutants #23 and the related interview with Mike Carey, it was stated that Legion's only power in AOX was TK, as Moira had suppressed all his other personas to protect him. The personality with TK was Jack Wayne, who was killed by Magik during the first arc of New Mutants. Moira presumably resurrected him, or gave David TK through warping.
In Age of X: Universe #1, it is shown that Franklin Richards was arrested with the rest of the FF (excluding Sue Storm, who became one of the Avengers).

As for the "news reports" these were historical logs that Marvel themselves had distributed through QR codes. They had them published weeks before AOX Alpha, to familiarize people with the event before they started it. Marvel considers those events to be canon. Not the result of mass-mindrape, or selective warping. Those events actually happened, whether you like it or not. To put it bluntly, Marvel's opinion of what happened supersedes yours. Considerably. If you want proof, Historical Log 5 mentions the members of the Avengers who gathered to hunt down mutants. And just like that, in AOX: Universe #1, those same members were hunting down mutants as the Avengers! Funny how them mere news reports work, ain't it?

Your theory about Second Coming and tesseracts is A) ridiculous speculation with less than nothing to back it and B) nonsense, seeing as Legion has never even heard of people like Mary-Jane Parker and Frank Castle, but they were swept up in the warp as well.

And so,
In Historical Log 2B, Jean Grey (Marvel has stated that it was Jean Grey, so before you say anything else please provide a shred of proof that moves beyond blatant speculation) destroyed Albany. In Age Of X: Alpha, she was bombed by the Air Force and presumed dead, but resurrected herself from the rubble.
In Historical Log 3C, Scarlet Witch was killed by Exonim Sentinels. The Sentinels massacred mutantkind, and this was referred to as the Decimation. It is worth noting that in mainstream continuity, the Decimation was a reference to the events of M-Day. Which logically implies that Wanda's Decimation was cancelled and replaced by Moira's Decimation.

Addressing your question about the omniscient personality, you haven't read the comic. The personality (named Delphic) only appeared after AOX, when they were trying to hunt down the six personalities that escaped from David's mind. And Legion was able to access Delphic only because he had a control created by Dr. Nemesis and Reed Richards that allowed him access to all his personalities' powers. That's why he didn't know during AOX.

And before you hit me with a wall of text, please don't speculate. Post scans. Quote issue numbers. Do literally anythingother than speculate with nothing to back your statements.

@Owie said:

@CitizenBane said:

@chiq said:

Didn't Legion blink the Elder Gods out of existence in New Mutants recently? how does that stack of for a feat? aren't Elder gods more powerful then the hell lords and god heads?

I think Magik called him the Mutant God

Elder Gods of Limbo, not Chthon and his bunch. Still a very impressive feat. She called his personality, The Legion (the one who created the Age of Apocalypse), the god-mutant.

What issue did he do that (with the Elder Gods of LImbo)? I've heard about that for a while but haven't heard the details.

It was in New Mutants #20-21, the arc was called "Rise of the New Mutants". Specifically, this page: 

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#55  Edited By owie  Moderator

@chiq: @CitizenBane: Thanks guys.