#1 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America and Black Panther vs Batman and Nightwing

#2 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"nightwing isnt on the same level of the other three so i'd say cap and panther"

Agreed

#3 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"i wouldn't count Nightwing out... but i do agree, it'd come down to Batman and Panther... out of those two, probably Panther N"

I think you mean "M" lol

#4 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

nightwing isnt on the same level of the other three so i'd say cap and panther

#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i wouldn't count Nightwing out...

but i do agree, it'd come down to Batman and Panther...

out of those two, probably Panther

N

#6 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I see you went back to an older avatar. I remember that one. You should go back to the Oracle avatar. For old times sake. LoL

#7 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

probably...

M

#8 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

i didnt mean to count nightwing out like he isn't great or anything, it's just that the other three are so good that he looks almost average compared to them. in a battle with him against any of the other three i would take any of them.

but i'm surprised no one is saying batman and nightwing would win because of their years of working together. they must have been together for a decade, working day in and day out with each other, so they should have intimate knowledge of each other so their fighting should almost look like it's choreographed.

#9 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"i didnt mean to count nightwing out like he isn't great or anything, it's just that the other three are so good that he looks almost average compared to them. in a battle with him against any of the other three i would take any of them. but i'm surprised no one is saying batman and nightwing would win because of their years of working together. they must have been together for a decade, working day in and day out with each other, so they should have intimate knowledge of each other so their fighting should almost look like it's choreographed."

That's understandable, but you're talking about 2 Batman's (Cap and BP) against 1.5 Bats. The Cap and BP are incredibly skilled and are terribly experienced. The Cap has that shield that hasn't let him down and BP has a ton of gadgets on him. Cap and BP are both smart individuals and should be able to use each other's fighting style to defeat Bat and Wing.

#10 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"i didnt mean to count nightwing out like he isn't great or anything, it's just that the other three are so good that he looks almost average compared to them. in a battle with him against any of the other three i would take any of them.but i'm surprised no one is saying batman and nightwing would win because of their years of working together. they must have been together for a decade, working day in and day out with each other, so they should have intimate knowledge of each other so their fighting should almost look like it's choreographed."

yes true, but even as a team they can't match Panther's enhanced speed and strength, not to mention his outfit and 'anti-metal' claws

M

#11 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"i think that too, but i was thinking someone would think they could do it."

I guess great minds think alike and like I always say, good girl. :)

#12 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"yes true, but even as a team they can't match Panther's enhanced speed and strength, not to mention his outfit and 'anti-metal' claws M"

Eternal Chaos says:

"That's understandable, but you're talking about 2 Batman's (Cap and BP) against 1.5 Bats. The Cap and BP are incredibly skilled and are terribly experienced. The Cap has that shield that hasn't let him down and BP has a ton of gadgets on him. Cap and BP are both smart individuals and should be able to use each other's fighting style to defeat Bat and Wing. "

i think that too, but i was thinking someone would think they could do it.
Post Edited:2007-10-24 21:17:31

#13 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

cap and panther