#1 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

The Fatal Five are going to be Post Zero hour, since they were too powerful before.

Tharok, Emerald Empress, Validus, Persuader, and Mano

Vs.

Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Thing, Human Torch, and we'll give them She-Hulk as she was a past member. (If you have a better suggestion other than Surfer, lemme know.)

#2 Posted by Liverwurst (881 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't read DC but an FF suggestion would be Crystal.

#3 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

I say FF but i no very little about Fatal five so i could be wrong i am just going on what my gut tells me.

#4 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"http://www.comicvine.com/fatal-five/42802/I think the Fatal Five would win, but that's because they're too friggen powerful. I was just trying to think of another good team that has close to 5 members."

Ya damn they are strong i would say them Vs Thor corps but Thor corps would be to powerful for them i think lol.

#6 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Octagon Freak says:
"http://www.comicvine.com/fatal-five/42802/ I think the Fatal Five would win, but that's because they're too friggen powerful. I was just trying to think of another good team that has close to 5 members."
Ya damn they are strong i would say them Vs Thor corps but Thor corps would be to powerful for them i think lol."

Who's all in the Thor corps? I'm guessing Thor, Beta Ray, and Thor Girl are some. Maybe Pre-Zero hour Fatal Five? They were like uber powerful then.

#7 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Beta Ray Bill, Thor (Dargo Ktor), Thor (Thor Odinson), Thunderstrike but ya thor corps would win this one.

#8 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Beta Ray Bill, Thor (Dargo Ktor), Thor (Thor Odinson), Thunderstrike but ya thor corps would win this one."

I'm not so sure. The Fatal Five's members had some pretty impressive stunts in the Pre-Zero Hour days.

Validus was as strong as a god, or close to. His strength was supposedly limitless and I think he moved a planet or something, but don't hold me to it. It took three Kryptonians just to go toe to toe with him, and he could shoot body numbing and destructive mind beams.

Mano destroyed an entire planet with his hand.

Emerald Empress's Eye could do all sorts of wacky things, including shooting very powerful beams that could toss around Superboy, time travel, and was completely indestructable.

Tharok never really did much, but I've heard that he's as strong as Superboy, and he's really smart.

Persuader's axe can cut through anything, including gravity and one's air supply or bloodflow, and opening dimensional rifts.

#9 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya i idk nut right now old school Thor is super super powerful and Beta is strong as hell and the others are really strong too. But like I said idk to much of fatal 5 but they sound almost unbeatable. Oh and Thor corps need someone else i say Champion of the universe (At full power) jk lol.

#10 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Ya i idk nut right now old school Thor is super super powerful and Beta is strong as hell and the others are really strong too. But like I said idk to much of fatal 5 but they sound almost unbeatable. Oh and Thor corps need someone else i say Champion of the universe (At full power) jk lol."

I don't know, it might be good, but I'll drop it for now.