VS

Team 2

Korra and Aang.

-No avatar state

-No Bloodbending

-Bloodlust for both teams

Battle takes place here:

#2 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 would win. Not really fair to nerf Aang and Korra, though the avatar state probably wouldn't be enough. Storm could solo.

#3 Edited by Phylos (2569 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm/Crystal & Aang/Korra aren't elementals.

#4 Posted by pooty (10302 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Team 1 would win. Not really fair to nerf Aang and Korra, though the avatar state probably wouldn't be enough. Storm could solo.

#5 Posted by Roddy010 (4929 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 in a stomp...Psionic control over the elements>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bending

#6 Posted by BMEZY (1201 posts) - - Show Bio

aww..you can't have an elemental party without Bobby!

#7 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roddy010 said:

Team 1 in a stomp...Psionic control over the elements>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bending

They're the same thing. Mental control over an element.
#8 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheSuperHuman said:
@Roddy010 said:

Besides that, Storm and Crystal have greater control and versatility of their powers.
#9 Posted by Roddy010 (4929 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSuperHuman said:

@Roddy010 said:

No they are not...Bending requires movement 95% of the time...Only a few people were able to bend the elements psionically...Storm and Crystal don't have to move a muscle to create greater elemental attacks...Also Storm solos....She is way out of any benders league..

#10 Posted by Sherlock (7074 posts) - - Show Bio

This is really not fair.As anyone can tell you i say Aang can take Storm with the avatar state but Korra has no feats woth mentioning here and with no avatar state team Avatar has no chance

#11 Edited by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roddy010 said:

@TheSuperHuman said:

@Roddy010 said:

No they are not...Bending requires movement 95% of the time...Only a few people were able to bend the elements psionically...Storm and Crystal don't have to move a muscle to create greater elemental attacks...Also Storm solos....She is way out of any benders league..

Yes, they are the same thing. However, they are controlled differently and one requires additional action where the other doesn't. It's called science and/or biology, whichever one you prefer. For "psionics," they generally don't need gestures (in this case, martial art styles), and control their powers from their mind; i.e. mind over matter, mind over energy. For Benders, how do you think they manipulate the elements? How can they form shapes from rock, water and fire with just their bodies without any other source of explanation? Because there isn't any. It's psionic control.
#12 Posted by Roddy010 (4929 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSuperHuman said:

I see your point and I can agree...But my point still stands that Bending requires too much movement to be considered truly psionic...It's psionic in nature but beneders have to take too many steps just to manipulate an element...Storm and Crystal are true psionics when it comes to manipulating elements...They don't require any additional movements and/or gestures...They just think and it comes to be...Also you kinda contradicted yourselfin your post...

@Sherlock said:

This is really not fair.As anyone can tell you i say Aang can take Storm with the avatar state but Korra has no feats woth mentioning here and with no avatar state team Avatar has no chance

I said it once before and I'll post it again...Storm is way out of the Avatar's league...

#13 Posted by Sherlock (7074 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010: I feel we have done this dance before you and i

#14 Posted by Roddy010 (4929 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock said:

Yes we have my friend...Though I respect your opinion I still don't see how the Avatar compares to Storm...

#15 Posted by Sherlock (7074 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010 said:

@Sherlock said:

Yes we have my friend...Though I respect your opinion I still don't see how the Avatar compares to Storm...

To be honest most people cant wrap their minds around my opinions they really only make sense to me

#16 Posted by Bo88gdan (4374 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 

#17 Posted by Iamlovewithin500 (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm solo

#18 Posted by UltraBiel (328 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm Solo!

Psionic control over elemnts >>>> Bending