#1 Edited by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio
Avengers vs. X-Men #7
SuperGirl playing Xbox 360 by Mahmud Asrar
Ms. Marvel vs. Fathom Five by Tom Grummett
Doc Samson vs. Moonstone by Mike Deodato Jr.
Damaged Costume

Phoenix Emma and team VS Supergirl and Moonstone

#2 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 stomp faster than thought supergirl takes emmas head off and if shes in diamond she cant use her tp and diamond aint stopping supergirl and ms marvel and moonstone are close but id say ms. marvel wins though shed be 2v1 so yeah team 2

#3 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l said:

team 2 stomp faster than thought supergirl takes emmas head off and if shes in diamond she cant use her tp and diamond aint stopping supergirl and ms marvel and moonstone are close but id say ms. marvel wins though shed be 2v1 so yeah team 2

They are in character. Super Girl does not kill right off the bat. What would happen is a brief battle between her and Miss marvel. Ms marvel would knock off her helmet. Emma would take over her mind and game over. Assuming Supergirl didn't prevent that.

Supergirl may move faster than thought but rarely EVER does. If that were the case she would not be getting knocked around all the time by missiles and supervillan punches.

#4 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a very bad battle. No one on Team 1 can hurt Supergirl. Emma lost her telepathy so she can't use irregardless even if Magneto's helmet came off. Emma literally gets tossed to the moon. This is a stomp. So flagged.

#5 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

This is a very bad battle. No one on Team 1 can hurt Supergirl. Emma lost her telepathy so she can't use irregardless even if Magneto's helmet came off. Emma literally gets tossed to the moon. This is a stomp. So flagged.

I was not aware of that.

#6 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl could solo. She's far more powerful than anybody else here.

#7 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

Supergirl could solo. She's far more powerful than anybody else here.

I changed emma to Phoenix Force Emma. Could her team win now?

#8 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: Yes if Emma has the Phoenix then marvel ladies win. Either way you do it not a balanced fight.

#9 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@lorbo: Yes if Emma has the Phoenix then marvel ladies win. Either way you do it not a balanced fight.

Oops. What blonde female could I use to help supergirl out? Powergirl? Would that be fair? No? Who else? I don't know of many except the popular ones.

#10 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: I can't really think of a single blonde female character that would off set a Phoenix Emma. Even a portion of the Phoenix is incredibly powerful.

#11 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10082 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

This.

#12 Posted by New_World_Order (12607 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma solo's/

#13 Posted by Hyperlight (5516 posts) - - Show Bio

supergirl wont speed blitz in character so emma solos

#14 Posted by chiq (1917 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@charlieboy said:

This.

#15 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix Emma solos.

#16 Posted by dondave (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

PFE solos