#1 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio

here the rules  no tools & weapons  no fireballs  wolverine can't use his claws  no guns only  hand to hand combat at there best!! so said the shadow 

#2 Edited by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio

Just looks like a (giant) "this image or video has been moved or deleted, love photobucket" message to me.

#3 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio

it's every man for themself's  who will live and who will die?   whoever losese i will take there souls.   

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio
Where is the Image ? 
#5 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio
Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
"it's every man for themself's  who will live and who will die?   whoever losese i will take there souls.   "

Tell me who all is in it and I will give you my opinion.
#6 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio

you don't know any of them in the image? ultimate captain america batman deathstroke black panther shang-chi kakashi ryu ken sagat terry sasuke ryo   and my bad wolverine is not in this match    but the rules are no tools & weapons no guns no fireballs  only in hand to hand &  combat  at best.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio
"you don't know any of them in the image? ultimate captain america batman deathstroke black panther shang-chi kakashi ryu ken sagat terry sasuke ryo   and my bad wolverine is not in this match    but the rules are no tools & weapons no guns no fireballs  only in hand to hand &  combat  at best."
We Cant See The Image 
#9 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry i will try this again im new at this can you see it now?

caption
#10 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

the copy ninja kakashi hatake is the best guy here.

#11 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

not another anime battle.  everyone thinks the anime characters are faster because they've seen them move.  american cartoons dont try and show the characters using their speed unless they're speedsters.

#12 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

kakashi can fight all of these guys at their own level though. he's a natual master of copying any style or technique. and he has the shinigan eye and the hypto eye.

#13 Posted by StriderHiryu (55 posts) - - Show Bio

If this was against each other and not teams, Ryu takes this, He has his Evil powers(Unless that is taken out from the battle)

#14 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"not another anime battle.  everyone thinks the anime characters are faster because they've seen them move.  american cartoons dont try and show the characters using their speed unless they're speedsters."

so your saying batman and captain american can move faster then the eye can detect?
#15 Posted by StriderHiryu (55 posts) - - Show Bio
"this is every body against each other  not every a teams match  StriderHiryu "
Oh well in that case...
Team one has the factor of speed in their hands mainly thanks to Kakashi and Captain America. Team Two has power in there hands Im going to have to say Team one
#16 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10621 posts) - - Show Bio

Ryo sakazaki has whipped Ryu's ass in  SVC the comic so Ryu takes a hard Loss, Ken may take some people out and BP and Cap are no slouches. The ninjas would be more of an annoyace, I don't know why people put speed over durablity all the time, if you can take more pain than another guy you can win, doesn't anyone watch boxing?

#17 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio

hahaha i do  nelomaxwell  your right  speed is not aways the number one thing that always give you the victory no matter how fast you are    

#18 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
"hahaha i do  nelomaxwell  your right  speed is not aways the number one thing that always give you the victory no matter how fast you are    "
Yes, becuase without endurance and stanima; "Speed" by itself, would just get KOed with one punch.
#19 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"Apparition said:
"not another anime battle.  everyone thinks the anime characters are faster because they've seen them move.  american cartoons dont try and show the characters using their speed unless they're speedsters."

so your saying batman and captain american can move faster then the eye can detect?"
They can and have.
#20 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
"sorry i will try this again im new at this can you see it now?
caption
"

On the Upper Column of the pic: Kakashi would be the superior.

On the Bottom Column the best fighter would have to be Terry Bogard.

Terry's Features:

Hoduyokku Saken Attack (Terry VS Kim)

Power Wave: (Terry VS Andy)

Power Geyser (Terry VS Karuser)

Terry's Burning knuckle stops Kurasar's Blits Balls and Terry Uses Geyser to Reflect Kyser Wave

Power Geyser 2 (Terry VS Jamin)

Skip Video to 2:15 to 6:30 and watch the fight.

Terry VS Laocorn (God of War)

#21 Posted by StriderHiryu (55 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
"hahaha i do  nelomaxwell  your right  speed is not aways the number one thing that always give you the victory no matter how fast you are    "
Yes, becuase without endurance and stanima; "Speed" by itself, would just get KOed with one punch."
Still I did not meant that. Captain America has an extremely high level of seed, strength and stamina. Same thing with most of that whole team.
#22 Edited by Genocide 1X (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke, definitely...he's a tactical genius and a highly trained fighter.

here he takes Batman down
takes on Teen Titans
#23 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Genocide 1X said:
"Deathstroke, definitely...he's a tactical genius and a highly trained fighter.

here he takes Batman down
takes on Teen Titans
"

DeathStroke is bad a$s. he reminds me of Slade!
#24 Posted by Genocide 1X (28 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

he is Slade.

#25 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"Apparition said:

so your saying batman and captain american can move faster then the eye can detect?"
They can and have."

Can they sustain that speed while fighting tho? Not just moving in the shadows.
#26 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

the is the end of the line for deathsttroke  cuz kakashi would take him down, well almost  anybody can take him, anyways i say even kakashi or sasuke terry or maybe ryu would win im not sure.

#27 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"Buckshot said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"Apparition said:

They can and have."

Can they sustain that speed while fighting tho? Not just moving in the shadows."

yes.

Nelomaxwell said:
"Ryo sakazaki has whipped Ryu's ass in  SVC the comic so Ryu takes a hard Loss, Ken may take some people out and BP and Cap are no slouches. The ninjas would be more of an annoyace, I don't know why people put speed over durablity all the time, if you can take more pain than another guy you can win, doesn't anyone watch boxing?"

i dont see why you'd think the anime guys are more durable then the comic book characters, if you've read their comics.