#1 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

KGBeast, Man-Bat, Deathstroke, Prometheus, Black Spider, Hush

This is a battle of the people that are considered to be Anti-Batmen. Who would win? The rules go as followed...

• Standard gear, weapons, gadgets and equipment. Access to any available resources in the prep rounds.
  • No Alliances, no aid from external resources
  • Battle takes place in..... where else, but Gotham city?
  • Fight begins with constants forming a large circle in the city, 100 meter starting distance between each opponent, downtown
  • Fully interactive setting, lots of buildings, sun is just setting, so if the fight is prolonged stealth can be used

There are 4 rounds.

• Round 1: Morals on, random encounter
  • Round 2: Morals on, 1 weeks prep
  • Round 3: Morals off, random encounter
  • Round 4: Morals off, 1 weeks prep

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by joewell (6401 posts) - - Show Bio

I know little about any of the but going off what i know i'll go with Deathstroke

#3 Posted by Joygirl (20045 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke with extreme ease in each round.

#4 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

If I had any idea whatsoever how to debate for/keep straight the various Prometheus variations, I might try to argue for him taking the prep rounds. Seeing as he almost soloed arguably the most powerful Justice League ever assembled.

#5 Posted by Joygirl (20045 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke has done the same. On top of that, he has consistently thrashed the Teen Titans.

#6 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Deathstroke has done the same. On top of that, he has consistently thrashed the Teen Titans.

I don't think that's the same thing. With deathstroke he used explosives to lure flash into his sword, blitzed zatanna and black canary, took out green arrow, Used a laser pointer to take out the atom which caused him to grow and crash into hawkman knocking him out (granted deathstorke had cut off hawkmans ring), and than kyle threw a punch at slade and he caught it. A lot of the people here weren't top tier leaguers and the ones that were (Green lantern, flash, the atom) were taken out through additional means. I will have to look at the scans that were posted again but prometheus used standard gear to take the league on. And then there is the problem that his protege stomped lady shiva so I doubt he would beat prometheus so easily in a random as well. Not saying slade can't win I just don't think it will be easy if he does (and it is possible for prometheus to beat him from what I see and hear of him)

#7 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

As for the fight I don't know much about prometheus or black spider and I haven't read hush but I a pretty sure this is between prometheus and deathstroke. The rest don't stand much of a chance.

#8 Posted by Joygirl (20045 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Spider is tough but not a contender. Man-Bat is tough but not a contender. Hush is good overall, but still not a contender. Don't know KGBeast at all. Still, this is Deathstroke vs. Prometheus which has been done, and Deathstroke wins. Wanna talk proteges? Take a look at Ravager who has OUTRAGEOUS feats under her belt. Deathstroke is more powerful and a superior tactician, Prometheus may have better tech but Slade has the Charlie Sheen superpower. You guessed it -- Winning.

#9 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

He beat a team without Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Steel, Plastic Man, or Zauriel. (Or Huntress, but that's no biggie.) A Justice League sans the Trinity and J'onn is a far less impressive feat, and I'm not even going to get into the arguments about how much PIS may have been involved in the Identity Crisis fight. Even if we call it totally legitimate, the only real powerhouse Deathstroke faced that Prometheus didn't was Zatanna. Some of his Titans feats are honestly more impressive to me than his JLA feat, but even on their best day no Titans team could keep up with Morrison's JLA.

#10 Posted by Regal_Rumble_Man (874 posts) - - Show Bio

My boi Slade has this in a bag

#11 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Joygirl said it best IMO...and the Charlie sheen thing was hilarious

#12 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Prometheus has better prepping feats than that of Deathstroke.

He has the top 30 martial artists downloaded into his helmet, his brain and nervous system. This allowed him to beat Lady Shiva in 3 moves. If DS is on that list, Prometheus can beat him, and if he isn't, i don't see how it makes much of a difference.

KGBeast has bested batman numerous times

Man Bat has the power of flight, echo location, and some of the best physical stats here.

DS could probably take them both on in a 1v1 fight yes, but this is a free for all, this makes even Hush and Black Spider factors as you have to keep in mind that everyone has to be thinking tactically, and using the element of surprise.

#13 Posted by XiiX (8473 posts) - - Show Bio

*Bump

#14 Edited by entropy_aegis (15341 posts) - - Show Bio

Man-Bat and Hush die before they even realize what happened,KGbeast follows them to hell after a few seconds,comes down to Slade and Prometheus.

Going with Prometheus.

BTW it would have been more fairer if Owlman,Nobody,Wrath and Bane replaced KG Beast,Man-Bat and Hush.

Oops forgot about Black Spider...he really is irrelevant and none of these 4 losers is an anti-Batman,Hush is an anti-Bruce Wayne though.@CalebHara said:

@Joygirl said:

Prometheus has better prepping feats than that of Deathstroke.

He has the top 30 martial artists downloaded into his helmet, his brain and nervous system. This allowed him to beat Lady Shiva in 3 moves. If DS is on that list, Prometheus can beat him, and if he isn't, i don't see how it makes much of a difference.

KGBeast has bested batman numerous times

Man Bat has the power of flight, echo location, and some of the best physical stats here.

DS could probably take them both on in a 1v1 fight yes, but this is a free for all, this makes even Hush and Black Spider factors as you have to keep in mind that everyone has to be thinking tactically, and using the element of surprise.

KG Beast stalemated Batman once in his debut story and jobbed ever since,Man-Bats yes plural get taken down by flipping Damian Wayne,that wannabe Prometheus got owned by Hush and Green Arrow,he also tripped lol.

#15 Posted by dondave (37991 posts) - - Show Bio

Prometheus

#16 Posted by Outside_85 (9212 posts) - - Show Bio

Without prep: Slade

With prep: Prometheus

Morals don't exist in this bunch.

#17 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

IIRC, when Deathstroke "solo'd" the JLA is had basically no heavy hitters, and he didn't even completely beat them. He ended up having to flee. In my opinion, Prometheus did a better job at infiltrating and battling the JLA.

Deathstroke or Prometheus should win. A battle between the two would be pretty damn epic.

#18 Posted by RubyVisor (69 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to say Deathstroke. Would say Prometheus, but after his big debut, his character has faded into obscurity. Slade has much more impressive feats, and while I like Prometheus as a character, feel like writers have nerfed him.

#19 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio