Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Blob

Battle is in an open field. 

Fight takes place in an open field. 

90's Cartoon Hulk vs. Fantastic Four World's Greatest Heroes Hulk vs. Ultimate Avengers Hulk vs. Wolverine & the X-Men Hulk vs.  Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes Hulk

Rules- 
No prep 
All blood lusted and angry because they want to kill who each think of the other as another thing making fun of them
No transforming back into Banner 
No interference from anyone 
The Hulk vs version is not being controlled by Loki 
Not including Planet Hulk version because it would be an easier to decide fight that way 
Only including animated versions I am familiar with so I can give fair judgement 

For me I think it would come down to the F4 World's Greatest Heroes Hulk and the Ultimate Avengers Hulk because the F4 Hulk took on the entire Fantastic Four team and won and the Ultimate Avengers Hulk because he would have beaten all of the Avengers if it wasn't for Betty's interference. In the end I'd say Ultimate Avengers Hulk because he seemed to be faster and more brutal.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By isaac_clarke

Isn't EMH Hulk the strongest animated depiction of the Hulk yet?  
90's Hulk certainly isn't.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Blob said:

90's Cartoon Hulk vs. Fantastic Four World's Greatest Heroes Hulk vs. Ultimate Avengers Hulk vs. Wolverine & the X-Men Hulk vs.  Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes Hulk

Rules- No prep All blood lusted and angry because they want to kill who each think of the other as another thing making fun of themNo transforming back into Banner No interference from anyone The Hulk vs version is not being controlled by Loki Not including Planet Hulk version because it would be an easier to decide fight that way Only including animated versions I am familiar with so I can give fair judgement  For me I think it would come down to the F4 World's Greatest Heroes Hulk and the Ultimate Avengers Hulk because the F4 Hulk took on the entire Fantastic Four team and won and the Ultimate Avengers Hulk because he would have beaten all of the Avengers if it wasn't for Betty's interference. In the end I'd say Ultimate Avengers Hulk because he seemed to be faster and more brutal.

Hulk from the 90's Cartoon almost killed The Thing and stomped the F4 I am going with him.

Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Blob
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Blob said:

Rules- No prep All blood lusted and angry because they want to kill who each think of the other as another thing making fun of themNo transforming back into Banner No interference from anyone The Hulk vs version is not being controlled by Loki Not including Planet Hulk version because it would be an easier to decide fight that way Only including animated versions I am familiar with so I can give fair judgement  For me I think it would come down to the F4 World's Greatest Heroes Hulk and the Ultimate Avengers Hulk because the F4 Hulk took on the entire Fantastic Four team and won and the Ultimate Avengers Hulk because he would have beaten all of the Avengers if it wasn't for Betty's interference. In the end I'd say Ultimate Avengers Hulk because he seemed to be faster and more brutal.

Hulk from the 90's Cartoon almost killed The Thing and stomped the F4 I am going with him.

By the 90's Cartoon I meant the Hulk's own animated series from the 90's not the Fantastic Four cartoon from the 90's. Their different. This is the one I was talking about- 
No Caption Provided
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Blob said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Blob said:

By the 90's Cartoon I meant the Hulk's own animated series from the 90's not the Fantastic Four cartoon from the 90's. Their different.
Oh I will post on who wins later.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By isaac_clarke
@dccomicsrule2011: He did absolutely nothing in that video to remotely match EMH Hulk, who at the very least has comparable strength to EMH's Thor. 

Is a beast. Not to mention actually has some level of intelligence and isn't just a mindless monster.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cattlebattle

What about Planet Hulk??
or Hulk vs??

I guess EMH Hulk, the guy did rip apart Ultron and wail on Asgardians regularly

tim2081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By tim2081

Ultimate Avengers Hulk is the strongest by far. He was able to pick up Thor's hammer and throw it. He fought and beat Thor, Iron Man, Giant Man, Wasp, Captain America, and Black Widow all at the same time.

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Planet hulk did wail on Beta Ray Bill, smoked him a lot faster than the fight with Thor in Hulk Vs. Debateable, maybe, whether BRB was putting his all into it... 

Hulk Vs. would probably put the smack down on Earth's mightiest hero's hulk.
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By D3athstroke
@Blob: It's Same hulk 
GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By GTG12

EMH for me. Or ultimate.
Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Blob
@cattlebattle: I thought Planet Hulk may make this fight a little bit to easy to decide for some people.@tim2081: Yes! Thank you!
Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

#13  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
@Blob said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Blob said:

By the 90's Cartoon I meant the Hulk's own animated series from the 90's not the Fantastic Four cartoon from the 90's. Their different. This is the one I was talking about- 

not really, the 90's marvel cartoons had a cohesive universe and guest starred on each others shows quite often
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Ultimate hulk wins, he took down the WHOLE Avengers and lifted thor's hammer with brute strength alone (which is still impossible) 

HOWEVER i think the STRONGEST animated hulk is from the "Hulk Vs Thor" movie 

Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Blob

Thought I'd post Ultimate Hulk taking down all of the avengers. Not the best quality in the world but still does what it is intended for.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes Hulk

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Boobster

I think Hulk vs Thor version is the strongest. Hulk was literally pwning an entire Asgard and beat Thor to the death ( Enchantress saved him though). Even Thor's lightning mumbo jumbo had no effect on him.