Battle of the Androids!

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Red Tornado Vs The Vision! Both came out in 1968, Red Tornado made his debut just 2 months earlier in August. Coincidence? Who takes it and why?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Darkchild

i would say its a pretty even fight in abilities. Both are that good

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Darkchild says:

"i would say its a pretty even fight in abilities. Both are that good"

It is a pretty hard call, I personally like Red better, in terms of abilities they are evenly matched, the thing is people know more of the Vision.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By King_Saturn

Man this is a tough battle. I would go with Red Tornado though

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

King Saturn says:

"Man this is a tough battle. I would go with Red Tornado though "

One for the Tornado!

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#6  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

What does Red Tornado have going for him that can deal with Visions intangibility or his HEAD LASER!

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Buckshot says:

"What does Red Tornado have going for him that can deal with Visions intangibility or his HEAD LASER!"

I was waiting for this, Red can also become intangible while moving at superhuman speeds. His speed level is on par with Superman, so I think the laser will do crap if the Vision cannot see him. In fact this fight is pretty pathetic now that I think about it, their powers are similar, they both have superhuman strength and can become intangible not in the same manner but intangible, non the less. I think the only advantage for Red is the speed and hope he can find a way with his elemental powers to get to Vision. And Red's attacks are strong enough to hurt Superman, so the Vision turning into diamond won't work.
Post Edited:2007-12-28 18:25:10
Post Edited:2007-12-28 19:26:23

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By fear monger

red tornando,tough match though

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Methos

Tornado showed he could become intangible in the Young Justice series, changing into a 'wind' type form to allow attacks to pass through him...

i believe it's limited though and an energy attack still damaged him while he was in his 'wind form', so i guess it's not true intangibility, just a slower form of the Flash's vibrating molecules trick.

M

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

If they can both become intangible, then I see a stalemate. However, I think Vision is more likely to come up with something while they're both intangible. RT has winds to attack with (which I think would be totally useless if they're both intangible) while Vision has at least one attack that might work. RT has been taken over or reprogrammed more than once, so I think Vision's ability to interact with computers gives him more than a shot at either taking over RT or shutting him down. He can also try to get creative with his physical disruptoin (since RT is still there, just moving fast).

Can RT really become intangible or just invisible? I did a little looking and it says invisible (to unaided human vision btw, not superhuman vision and mechanical sensors), not intangible. Don't think it matters though.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Methos

Apparition says:

"wind form? lol"

yeah, something to do with a bad curry i think...

M

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Apparition

wind form? lol

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Methos says:

"Tornado showed he could become intangible in the Young Justice series, changing into a 'wind' type form to allow attacks to pass through him... i believe it's limited though and an energy attack still damaged him while he was in his 'wind form', so i guess it's not true intangibility, just a slower form of the Flash's vibrating molecules trick. M"

Thanks for the info.

Methos says:

"Apparition says:
"wind form? lol"
yeah, something to do with a bad curry i think... M"

lol

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Apparition

Methos says:

"Apparition says:
"wind form? lol"
yeah, something to do with a bad curry i think... M"

lol

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Buckshot says:

"If they can both become intangible, then I see a stalemate. However, I think Vision is more likely to come up with something while they're both intangible. RT has winds to attack with (which I think would be totally useless if they're both intangible) while Vision has at least one attack that might work. RT has been taken over or reprogrammed more than once, so I think Vision's ability to interact with computers gives him more than a shot at either taking over RT or shutting him down. He can also try to get creative with his physical disruptoin (since RT is still *there*, just moving fast).Can RT really become intangible or just invisible? I did a little looking and it says invisible (to unaided human vision btw, not superhuman vision and mechanical sensors), not intangible. Don't think it matters though."

I don't think Vision can shut down RT, well maybe he can I don't know, but to show an example he tried that in the JLA/Avengers crossover and didn't work. I'm leaning to a stalemate.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I don't know if he can for sure either, but there's a better chance of that working than wind affecting him when phased. I already said a stalemate, but if one of them is going to end the intangibility contest, I think it's most likely that it will be Vision for the reason I stated. Add what Methos said about energy attacks still hurting him and it seems even more likely that Vision will still be able to do damage and RT won't.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Buckshot says:

"I don't know if he can for sure either, but there's a better chance of that working than wind affecting him when phased. I already said a stalemate, but if one of them is going to end the intangibility contest, I think it's most likely that it will be Vision for the reason I stated. Add what Methos said about energy attacks still hurting him and it seems even *more* likely that Vision will still be able to do damage and RT won't."

I can go with that, still I think with his speed level, he will be pretty hard to tag. This is pretty far fetched, but maybe RT using his superspeed and vibrating fast enough can find a way to attack Vision in his intangibility state; even though I don't know how his intangibility works.