Battle of the Acrobats

Iron Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Iron Doom

Spider-Man vs. Nightwing vs. Robin vs. Deathstroke vs. Deadpool vs. Captain America vs. Nightcrawler vs. Taskmaster vs. Iron Fist vs. Elektra vs. Beast vs. Black Canary vs. Bucky Barnes vs. Daredevil vs. Sabretooth vs. Wolverine vs. Jason Todd vs. Batman vs. Catwoman vs. Toad vs. Moon Knight vs. Spider-Woman vs. Goku vs. Animal Man vs. The Flash vs. Red Arrow vs. Venom WHO SHALL WIN?

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By oldmagic

Spiderman easily.,,,,wait, is that Goku? 

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ummmm.......

Is this a battle or what?

Because Flash is out of everybody's league here...

Iron Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Iron Doom
oldmagic said:
"Spiderman easily.,,,,wait, is that Goku? "

yes it is my friend
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

If its strictly Acrobatics then Spiderman is the best.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Spider-Man

Moon Knight

have the best chance of winning here

Iron Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Iron Doom
Gambler said:
"If its strictly Acrobatics then Spiderman is the best."

No no i am terribly sorry if i confused you this is with all of their powers intact so now who wins?
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By oldmagic

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9  Edited By Methos
Iron Doom said:
No no i am terribly sorry if i confused you this is with all of their powers intact so now who wins?"

then it's not an acrobats thread it's another pointless comics Vs DBZ thread and should be locked for pure stupidity...

M
Iron Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Iron Doom
oldmagic said:
"............"

Sorry
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Ghostshell

There's way to many characters for any one answer to be right. It could play out any number of ways.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Doom said:
"Gambler said:
"If its strictly Acrobatics then Spiderman is the best."

No no i am terribly sorry if i confused you this is with all of their powers intact so now who wins?"
-_-

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By oldmagic
Iron Doom said:
"Spider-Man vs. Nightwing vs. Robin vs. Deathstroke vs. Deadpool vs. Captain America vs. Nightcrawler vs. Taskmaster vs. Iron Fist vs. Elektra vs. Beast vs. Black Canary vs. Bucky Barnes vs. Daredevil vs. Sabretooth vs. Wolverine vs. Jason Todd vs. Batman vs. Catwoman vs. Toad vs. Moon Knight vs. Spider-Woman vs. Goku vs. Animal Man vs. The Flash vs. Red Arrow vs. Venom WHO SHALL WIN?"
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Doom said:
"Spider-Man vs. Nightwing vs. Robin vs. Deathstroke vs. Deadpool vs. Captain America vs. Nightcrawler vs. Taskmaster vs. Iron Fist vs. Elektra vs. Beast vs. Black Canary vs. Bucky Barnes vs. Daredevil vs. Sabretooth vs. Wolverine vs. Jason Todd vs. Batman vs. Catwoman vs. Toad vs. Moon Knight vs. Spider-Woman vs. Goku vs. Animal Man vs. The Flash vs. Red Arrow vs. Venom WHO SHALL WIN?"
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Who cares if Goku's in it? Say he's focused on Spiderman and Nightcrawler teleports him away (ring out). Like I said, there's any number of ways this could play out. Simply because Goku seems to be the most powerful doesnt really matter.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Methos

Flash...

he zips through the rest rendering them inconcious with light speed blows and then takes out Goku last by performing an atomic wedgie on him at light speed before vibrating his fingers through his brain, killing him instantly...

fight time, less than 1 second

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Deathstroke's defeated the Flash before :P

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By oldmagic
Methos said:
"Flash...

he zips through the rest rendering them inconcious with light speed blows and then takes out Goku last by performing an atomic wedgie on him at light speed before vibrating his fingers through his brain, killing him instantly...

M"
Goku is light speed. 
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Methos
oldmagic said:
Goku is light speed. "

and flash is about 15 times faster than that...

i only used light speed as an example...

Goku has nowhere near Flash's speed, reaction times or imagination when it comes to powers...

M
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By oldmagic
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"oldmagic said:
Goku is light speed. "
Maybe at SSJ3 he is...

Maybe..."
Akira said:
Akira Toriyama Interview by Nirazaki Tihashiberi
Super Otaku Magazine Issue #297

Toriyama-san has agreed to answer some questions for us today. Much thanks to Toriyama-san after the craze on the Majin Buu period. (Do note that this was not a cover story, and thus, short).

Nirazaki: Many fans have given positive feedback over the Majin Buu period. The inclusion of fusion was an unexpected twist. What gave you the idea?

Toriyama-san: Well in order to have a villain with so much strength, you need someone around that can rival him. Majin Buu is incredibly strong. Its not easy to create a character that can keep up. So I thought of making the characters fuse to create new characters without taking the focus off the main characters.

Nirazaki: There have been many changes since the Saiya-jins came to earth. Do you ever think about the progress?

Toriyama-san: Yes I do. Doragonboru has come a long way. They went from running at super speed to moving at the speed of light! (Laughs)

Nirazaki: There was uproar over the rematch between Son Goku and Bejita. Were you planning this the entire time?

Toriyama-san: (Laughs) It was more of a crowd pleaser. Son Gokuu and Bejita didnt have the opportunity to fight in the Seru period, and with a new saga to start with, it would not be hard to work in that kind of battle.

Nirazaki: Youve been telling everyone how this is the end. Will Doragonboru really end after Majin Buu?

Toriyama-san: Yes. Ive put so much time on Doragonboru I cant do much else. I never expected Doragonboru to be this long in the first place. I think its been concluded on a high note. After all, if I had my way, Id of ended the manga after the Freeza period! (Laughs)

Nirazaki: You like to laugh about this a lot. Will parting with Doragonboru be difficult?

Toriyama-san: On one side, Im relieved. On the other side, its like seeing a child move away.

Nirazaki: I know that a lot of people want to hear more about fusion. With Gotenkusu now in the story, will he play that big of a role? And most of all, is he stronger than Son Goku himself?

Toriyama-san: Well I dont know yet. Ive planned some things with Gotenkusu, but he wont be the focus of the entire saga. Youll see as things develop. As for their strength, Gotenkusu is a little bit stronger, but you wouldnt notice a difference. Still, Son Goku will always be the most skilled martial artist! (Smiles) But Gotenkusu will not be the only person to go higher than son Goku.

Nirazaki: What does that last part mean?

Toriyama-san: Youll find out.

Nirazaki: Ill remember that! One last question.

Toriyama-san: Make it good, you wont get a second chance! Kidding, Ill see you again.

Nirazaki: Is Son Goku dead forever? He has come back before, but it looks like hes out of lives.

Toriyama-san: I dont want to shift the focus, so I have to keep certain things close to their roots. Son Goku will have his day, but right now its up to "Super Gotenkusu!".
Speed of light, it wasn't specified how fast at that speed. Also, Goku has flight and energy manipulation.
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oldmagic said:
Toriyama-san: Yes I do. Doragonboru has come a long way. They went from running at super speed to moving at the speed of light! (Laughs)
Speed of light, it wasn't specified how fast at that speed. Also, Goku has flight and energy manipulation.
At the speed of light...

Meaning, the speed of light, not faster...

And another thing, it says they came a long way until they were able to run at light speed...

Meaning, normal Goku cannot run light speed...
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Methos
oldmagic said:
Speed of light, it wasn't specified how fast at that speed. Also, Goku has flight and energy manipulation."

seriously, do i care?

DBZ is just people going "Ughhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!" while looking constepated for half of the show before flashing a bit.... thats the entire show...

the characters are completely lamely written and the series has plot holes big enough to fit George Bush's ego through...

M
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By oldmagic
Methos said:
"oldmagic said:
Speed of light, it wasn't specified how fast at that speed. Also, Goku has flight and energy manipulation."

seriously, do i care?

DBZ is just people going "Ughhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!" while looking constepated for half of the show before flashing a bit.... thats the entire show...

the characters are completely lamely written and the series has plot holes big enough to fit George Bush's ego through...

M"
Plot holes?! IF you don't include the movies, then i don't see much of any plot holes other than the fact that it lacks detailed information. And your talking about the anime. I'm talking about the manga. Besides, all Goku has to do is "Ughhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!" and he would make anything float...INCLUDING flash and blast him a new one. 
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And another thing, I looked up Super Otaku Magazine and couldn't find anything...

Is this interview even real?!?!

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By oldmagic

who knows, i just found it. 

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Methos
oldmagic said:
Plot holes?! IF you don't include the movies, then i don't see much of any plot holes other than the fact that it lacks detailed information. And your talking about the anime. I'm talking about the manga. Besides, all Goku has to do is "Ughhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!" and he would make anything float...INCLUDING flash and blast him a new one. "

no, i'm talking about the Manga as well...

my brother bought me a couple of the books earlier this year... i read them once then decided to up the value of them by using them as substitute toilet paper...

and by the time Goku has gone "Ughhhhhhh!!!!!", Flash has already gone home, had a burrito, made out with his wife for a while, come back, kicked ten shades of sh!t out of Goku and turned him into a vegetable by removing his brain (not that that would have much effect on any characters from DBZ anyway, but we can hope for some intelligence here)

M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Methos said:
"oldmagic said:

seriously, do i care?

M"
LMMFAO
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By oldmagic

Far lesser characters beat Flash and then your putting someone like Goku? The one thing that people get pissed off about dbz is that there are barely any information to go by. This pisses off dbz fans and makes them go coo coo on the supes fans. But for you to outright disregard Goku is simply ridiculous.  

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Methos
i'm not disregarding Goku... i'm saying plain out that Flash has him simply outclassed...

you state you don't know if that article is real, but you must have found it somewhere... i searched the net for it and couldn't find it, which leads me to believe that it is more fanboy developped BS because they couldn't stand the fact that their characters are basically badly written with absolutely no characterization or plot whatsoever...

now, i have absolotuely nothing against DBZ as an anime or a Manga... i enjoy several Anime's and Manga's on a weekly basis...

what i absolutely can't stand is the basic fanboy BS of "DBZ ownz alll!!!111!!!!!1!"... that just drives me mad, and to be perfectly honest, that's all we seem to get here from DBZ fans...

i mean, take a look at the Superman Vs Goku threads? they're filled with fanboyism from DBZ fans without any proper facts to support any of their claims...

i'm not saying Superman fanboy's aren't the same, because they are, same with Hulk, Wolverine and whatever else you want... i'm just singling out DBZ here because that is what the thread is about...

M
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By oldmagic
Methos said:
"i'm not disregarding Goku... i'm saying plain out that Flash has him simply outclassed...

you state you don't know if that article is real, but you must have found it somewhere... i searched the net for it and couldn't find it, which leads me to believe that it is more fanboy developped BS because they couldn't stand the fact that their characters are basically badly written with absolutely no characterization or plot whatsoever...

now, i have absolotuely nothing against DBZ as an anime or a Manga... i enjoy several Anime's and Manga's on a weekly basis...

what i absolutely can't stand is the basic fanboy BS of "DBZ ownz alll!!!111!!!!!1!"... that just drives me mad, and to be perfectly honest, that's all we seem to get here from DBZ fans...

i mean, take a look at the Superman Vs Goku threads? they're filled with fanboyism from DBZ fans without any proper facts to support any of their claims...

i'm not saying Superman fanboy's aren't the same, because they are, same with Hulk, Wolverine and whatever else you want... i'm just singling out DBZ here because that is what the thread is about...

M
"
True. And Akira gives out very rare interviews because he doesn't like the public much so the article could be true or nothing but make belief. 
The only reason i stick up for dbz is because people underestimate them. Did you know that Frieza killed Krillen by picking him up using telekinesis and then made him implode from the inside?! Power of Combustion?! That is something people missed. And i don't even like dbz. How do i even remember that?! 
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Methos
oldmagic said:
True. And Akira gives out very rare interviews because he doesn't like the public much so the article could be true or nothing but make belief. 
The only reason i stick up for dbz is because people underestimate them. Did you know that Frieza killed Krillen by picking him up using telekinesis and then made him implode from the inside?! Power of Combustion?! That is something people missed. And i don't even like dbz. How do i even remember that?! 
"

well where did you find the article then?

you say you don't know where it is, but you must have copied it from somewhere...

so unless you made it up yourself, which i doubt, it will be in your browser history so we can check if it's real or not...

and if you want to start comparison, i'll site that in the first post it states "with all powers intact" right?

Well when Flash was mainlining the Speed Force he was capable of moving objects out of this dimension just by touching them, something he could do to Goku in a picosecond before blurring him out of existance and sending him to the world of teletubbies and barney for all of eternity.

M
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By oldmagic
Arite you win with the article. I can't back that one up because i really have no idea where it came from, the original source i mean. I just picked it off from some site another user uploaded. 
Goku, before going super for the first time, survived a bomb comparable to Tsnar bomb without even a scratch, while he was in the middle of it when it first went off. Thats an insane durability feat. Another feat is that Frieza survived the explosions of the planet after the conclusion of the battle between Goku. He survived with only half a body and one arm. That is another insane feat with barely any scratch, even though he was unconscious. That is possibly a result in fatigue from the battle and blood loss. These two feats are done before and after Goku turned super for the first time. 

Also, even if Flash is faster, Goku would be able to sense him and outwit him with his own techniques like IT. This gives him far better chances seeing as Flash has been outwit by opponents who doesn't have such an ability and speeds much higher than normal human. 
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By HalJordan1986x
oldmagic said:
"Methos said:
"Flash...

M"
Goku is light speed. "
Goku is no where near light speed
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Strictly acrobatics ?
Moon knight
spidey or night crawler

In a pure fight Flash would this in a stomp

He nearly overcame the Anti Monitor and has even beaten instant travel in one point

evne goku would be knocked out by flash and killed by an infinite mass punch

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Tevnoba

Goku curbstomp, except Flash - but Goku still wins.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#36  Edited By Nighthunter

moon knight? even if it were only agility you gotta be kidding me