battle of speed...Ironman VS thor?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

svtballa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By svtballa

Who can fly faster ans has better battle speed?  lets use current thor and extremis ironman

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By czarny_samael666

Thor stomp.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By progenitorigin

Odinson stomp.
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By chaos-soul

thor

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Thor.
Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin stands
for 
O: obsecure
D: delusional
I: injecting
N: narcotics 
but thor wins by this much>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@czarny_samael said:

Thor stomp.
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#8  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Thor flies faster without a doubt. Any advantage in battle speed is not as clear. I might even say Iron Man for that, though there's room for error.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#9  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Thor. Though a tiny part of me wants to say he has better reaction time... just a tiny bit. As an explosion went off, he called his armor to him from another room and put it on before the explosion hit him (this was Extremis).

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#10  Edited By AssertingValor

Thor easy here................
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Buckshot said:

Thor flies faster without a doubt. Any advantage in battle speed is not as clear. I might even say Iron Man for that, though there's room for error.

Didn't Thor show nanosecond reaction before? I thought he did when Red hulk was falling in a Black Hole as Susanoo said.
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Buckshot said:

Didn't Thor show nanosecond reaction before? I thought he did when Red hulk was falling in a Black Hole as Susanoo said.

Not sure. I've asked tons of times for feats of high operational speed for Thor and I've gotten 6 scans total, none of which are clearly better than many characters that are superhumanly fast, but not THAT fast, can show. Most are decades old and have him doing things like blocking energy blasts, which isn't that unusual. I'm not saying he doesn't have better feats, but if he does, I haven't seen them. And if he had a single feat like that, would it really matter?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Buckshot said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Buckshot said:

Not sure. I've asked tons of times for feats of high operational speed for Thor and I've gotten 6 scans total, none of which are clearly better than many characters that are superhumanly fast, but not THAT fast, can show. Most are decades old and have him doing things like blocking energy blasts, which isn't that unusual. I'm not saying he doesn't have better feats, but if he does, I haven't seen them. And if he had a single feat like that, would it really matter?

Not really that is why Supes beat him IMO Thor lacks speed feats he did beat QS easy but QS is only about 3,000 MPH at best not even close to light speed.
Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By Straight-Fire  Online

Thor

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By Loki9876

thor

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16  Edited By Kallarkz
@Buckshot said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Buckshot said:

This. 
I would say that Tor could fly much faster than Ironman but I have seen Iron Man have better reaction time than Thor. I recently read a comic of Mighty Thor where Thor was speed blitzed by Gladiator. I have only seen Thor reaction feats that are decades old and the one feat from him with Quicksilver but I really have not seen Thor do anything impressive speed wise for some time. 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Buckshot said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Buckshot said:

What I can bring here is his fight against Surfer, while Warlock said that he was moving as fast as his lightnings and other situation in which he had to react that fast to grab Rulk (they were near black hole, Thor wasn't sucked by it, while Rulk was already almost sucked into it, so Thor had to flight FTL and still be able to react fast enough). 

And still we're sure that he has at least microsecond speed reaction (so better than is needed to catch bullets):
Thor using microsecond speed reaction
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@czarny_samael said:

@Buckshot said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Buckshot said:

What I can bring here is his fight against Surfer, while Warlock said that he was moving as fast as his lightnings and other situation in which he had to react that fast to grab Rulk (they were near black hole, Thor wasn't sucked by it, while Rulk was already almost sucked into it, so Thor had to flight FTL and still be able to react fast enough). 

And still we're sure that he has at least microsecond speed reaction (so better than is needed to catch bullets):
But don't time slows when you are near the Black Hole event Harizon?
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MKF30

Thor

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Kallarkz

We are trying to figure out what Thor has been seen to do recently. Though he is said to be at "classic" power levels I have not seen him use this kind of speed in any of his recent comics

MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MutenRoshi

Tony is fast, his armor helps him react as fast as a human thought 

but even in extremis has nothing to match the likes of these scans 

Thor has a few very impressive feats proving himself to be much, much faster
Although most of Thor's usual speed feats come from his hammer, so he's not a real speedster like Superman or Flash and Thor also has this stupidity/noblity part of his character where he refuses to blitz people and rather challenges them face to face in a fair battle of strength. Which is probably why Thor has problems with bricks that Tony would just BFR or use some cheat to win

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@czarny_samael said:

@Buckshot said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Buckshot said:

Care to post the other instances you're talking about? I collect Thor speed feats since they're so rare and I'd like to add those to my collection.

And does someone want to post the Quicksilver thing?

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Kallarkz
@MutenRoshi said:

but even in extremis has nothing to match the likes of these scans 

Thor has a few very impressive feats proving himself to be much, much fasterAlthough most of Thor's usual speed feats come from his hammer, so he's not a real speedster like Superman or Flash and Thor also has this stupidity/noblity part of his character where he refuses to blitz people and rather challenges them face to face in a fair battle of strength. Which is probably why Thor has problems with bricks that Tony would just BFR or use some cheat to win
This scan and the "excuse" that Thor doesn't speed blitz because it is not honorable is a very tired song on this site. Fans of Thor are constantly stating that he fears to use his full strength and speed because he is too honorable. Then there are the scans that state Thor fears to harm the Earth by using his full strength. Both are plausible...to a degree but until Thor actually displays these "great hidden powers' I do not think it makes sense to simply say "Thor can move and think and light speed...he just doesn't do it because hes too honorable".  
This scan of Thor can be interpreted in a number of different ways and even though he claims to have fought "fleeter foes"....where are they? and who were they? 
Not quite sure why Thor is one of the few characters who seems to be able to get away with being able to say he can do things and they become fact....because Thor has never been known for being arrogant and boasting about his abilities before....o.O. 

Thor has been in thousands of comics yet I only see the same 10 scans each time his speed is mentioned and 9 of them are decades old and the only recent one people love to post is this Quicksilver scan which shows Thor hitting the ground and Quicksilver falling back.  
If Thors writers wanted him to have nanosecond speed reactions I believe he would have had more showings in recent days to display this ability. Countless scans can be shown for Green Lantern, Superman, M.M, Quicksilver, Flash and others too have incredible reaction time...why is it there are so few showing of Thor and the ones that exist are from around 20 years ago. I do not believe that Thors current writers wish him to have this level of reaction time or movement speed...if they did I'm sure there would be MUCH more showings of it. (Once again in recent days..not the same old 1980's scans.)
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

So that's the Quicksilver thing? That's really not even worth mentioning. It's not a speed feat by any means. He couldn't hit QS directly so he hit him indirectly, smacking the floor so QS would get thrown in the air. It's actually goes further in showing that he doesn't have significant superhuman speed since he couldn't just go and hit him himself, and had to resort to an area attack. I'm still waiting for those other scans, but at this point I'm still of the opinion that Thor's travel speed is great thanks to his hammer, but his own personal ability to think and operate at superhuman speeds is not remarkable, even taking into account a handful of super old showings.

MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MutenRoshi
@Buckshot said:

So that's the Quicksilver thing? That's really not even worth mentioning.

Buckshot youre full off fail, 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Buckshot said:

@czarny_samael said:

@Buckshot said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Buckshot said:

Care to post the other instances you're talking about? I collect Thor speed feats since they're so rare and I'd like to add those to my collection.

And does someone want to post the Quicksilver thing?

Thor with Rulk's feat was posted here:
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/thor-beta-ray-bill-vs-wonder-woman/596011/?page=3
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By nefarious

The Thunder God stomps Tony.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@MutenRoshi said:

@Buckshot said:

So that's the Quicksilver thing? That's really not even worth mentioning.

Buckshot youre full off fail, 
All you do is insult I am surprised you are not baned yet.
MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MutenRoshi
@Kallarkz said:

This scan and the "excuse" that Thor doesn't speed blitz because it is not honorable is a very tired song on this site. Fans of Thor are constantly stating that he fears to use his full strength and speed because he is too honorable. Then there are the scans that state Thor fears to harm the Earth by using his full strength. Both are plausible...to a degree but until Thor actually displays these "great hidden powers' I do not think it makes sense to simply say "Thor can move and think and light speed...he just doesn't do it because hes too honorable".  This scan of Thor can be interpreted in a number of different ways and even though he claims to have fought "fleeter foes"....where are they? and who were they? 
Thor as a character has been around centuries, he's probably faced Mercury or the Eternal Makkari at one time, he's certainly gone one on one with heralds and these guys have insane speed 

Ironman has never made a fool of Quicksilver, Thor has
Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Kallarkz

What exactly was apart of those scans that recorded Thor using any sort of speed feat besides him flying fast which everyone knows he can do..

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@MutenRoshi: Care to explain?

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Kallarkz
@MutenRoshi said:
@Kallarkz said:

This scan and the "excuse" that Thor doesn't speed blitz because it is not honorable is a very tired song on this site. Fans of Thor are constantly stating that he fears to use his full strength and speed because he is too honorable. Then there are the scans that state Thor fears to harm the Earth by using his full strength. Both are plausible...to a degree but until Thor actually displays these "great hidden powers' I do not think it makes sense to simply say "Thor can move and think and light speed...he just doesn't do it because hes too honorable".  This scan of Thor can be interpreted in a number of different ways and even though he claims to have fought "fleeter foes"....where are they? and who were they? 
Thor as a character has been around centuries, he's probably faced Mercury or the Eternal Makkari at one time, he's certainly gone one on one with heralds and these guys have insane speed  Ironman has never made a fool of Quicksilver, Thor has
I read a bunch of assumptions and saw 0 scans and 0 facts. 
He hit the ground hard and made QS fall back. I didn't see him hit QS directly...at all.
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Aqua11500

I would say Thor thanks to Mr.Hammer! 

Other than that Tony stomps...lol

MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MutenRoshi
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

I don't just insult, i quote issues, review comics, and reference comics and post scans in battle debates 

ocasionally when i do meet something silly i posted a fail pic, 
and YOURE ONE TO TALK you're the one who always deliberately trolls and sticking your nose up Buckshot's butt isnt going to help you win many friends here 
I suspect the reason you've slipped below Buckshots mod radar is because you've never called him out and you only troll in Superman treads to fan wank Superman and trash other vine users in your superman battle forums 
cos Buckshot is also something of a superman fanatic he's probably cool with your trolling 

but yeah getting back to topic Thor has speed 
and comic book speed feats to blow Ironman away 

not sure how fast Thor is without the hammer cos that's kinda what gives him his power
Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Kallarkz
@MutenRoshi said:
  not sure how fast Thor is without the hammer cos that's kinda what gives him his power
That's all I needed to read. 
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@czarny_samael said:

Thor with Rulk's feat was posted here: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/thor-beta-ray-bill-vs-wonder-woman/596011/?page=3

That just shows Thor flying fast. You could attempt to argue that he had to react quickly to make sure he got Hulk, but you'd have to forget that Hulk was falling in a straight line and that Thor can make his hammer go wherever he wants. He flew very fast towards and then beyond a specific point, but that's all.

@Kallarkz said:

@MutenRoshi said:
@Kallarkz said:
This scan and the "excuse" that Thor doesn't speed blitz because it is not honorable is a very tired song on this site. Fans of Thor are constantly stating that he fears to use his full strength and speed because he is too honorable. Then there are the scans that state Thor fears to harm the Earth by using his full strength. Both are plausible...to a degree but until Thor actually displays these "great hidden powers' I do not think it makes sense to simply say "Thor can move and think and light speed...he just doesn't do it because hes too honorable". This scan of Thor can be interpreted in a number of different ways and even though he claims to have fought "fleeter foes"....where are they? and who were they?
Thor as a character has been around centuries, he's probably faced Mercury or the Eternal Makkari at one time, he's certainly gone one on one with heralds and these guys have insane speed Ironman has never made a fool of Quicksilver, Thor has
I read a bunch of assumptions and saw 0 scans and 0 facts. He hit the ground hard and made QS fall back. I didn't see him hit QS directly...at all.

Agreed. Additionally, just because Thor has beaten someone doesn't mean he's as fast as them. Even assuming all the fights you think happened actually did, it wouldn't mean Thor is as fast as any of those characters.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@MutenRoshi said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

I don't just insult, i quote issues, review comics, and reference comics and post scans in battle debates  ocasionally when i do meet something silly i posted a fail pic, and YOURE ONE TO TALK you're the one who always deliberately trolls and sticking your nose up Buckshot's butt isnt going to help you win many friends here I suspect you've slipped below Buckshots mod radar is because you've never called him out and you only troll in Superman treads to fan wank Superman and trash other vine users in your superman battle forums cos Buckshot is also something of a superman fanatic he's probably cool with your trolling  but yeah getting back to topic Thor has speed and comic book speed feats to blow Ironman away  not sure how fast Thor is without the hammer cos that's kinda what gives him his power
You are so immature i do not troll any body you have bean called a troll by the golden one static shock and more please cut it out have you noticed nobody likes you?You talk to much shut your mouth and stop talking. I have many friends and follows do you? I think not.
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

So with the Quicksilver and Rulk stuff dealt with, does this mean the most recent displays of Thor's speed don't actually show him having significant operational speed?

@MutenRoshi: lol at me being a superman fanatic

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Buckshot said:

So with the Quicksilver and Rulk stuff dealt with, does this mean the most recent displays of Thor's speed don't actually show him having significant operational speed?

@MutenRoshi: lol at me being a superman fanatic

Nope he does not have any besides those and they got debunked.
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@dccomicsrule2011: @MutenRoshi: Quit bickering or you both get a spanking.

MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MutenRoshi
@Buckshot said:

Agreed. Additionally, just because Thor has beaten someone doesn't mean he's as fast as them. Even assuming all the fights you think happened actually did, it wouldn't mean Thor is as fast as any of those characters.

Yeah I don't think he's a true speedster, giving Thor a win over Firelord or Surfer doesn't mean he's faster than them....it just means he beat them.....its just a win, and he will never be a true speedster like Flash or Superman
However Thor has still done things with speed that Ironman can never do  

maybe i'm wrong youre right 
maybe your wrong on this and and im right 
 but as i've read these characters and admitidely i'm not their biggest fan so i'm by no means a total expert
 Ironman is limited by his body, he's human and he's limited by his tech he can only go mach speeds? blitz at mach 20, re-act as fast as a human thought 

Thor is not limited by this 
He's a Thunder God, if he needs to move that hammer faster than a human thought he does it 
if he needs to fling that hammer quicker than Tony's fastest tech then Thor wins 
Thor doesn't have human limits or tech limits, he's magical, he's a plot device 
that's the way I've read him over the years  

sorry about the sarcastic pix
Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Kallarkz

That seems like a long way to say no.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@MutenRoshi: None of that means he has significantly greater operational speed. His hammer flies fast. That's about it.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Tempted to post Iron Age # 1 in which Iron Man flies away from Thor in an outdated armor, and says Thor isn't maneuverable enough to catch up.

And, yes, Thor's flight speed should be by far superior.
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@Kallarkz: lol

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Buckshot said:

@czarny_samael said:

Thor with Rulk's feat was posted here: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/thor-beta-ray-bill-vs-wonder-woman/596011/?page=3

That just shows Thor flying fast. You could attempt to argue that he had to react quickly to make sure he got Hulk, but you'd have to forget that Hulk was falling in a straight line and that Thor can make his hammer go wherever he wants. He flew very fast towards and then beyond a specific point, but that's all.

@Kallarkz said:

@MutenRoshi said:
@Kallarkz said:
This scan and the "excuse" that Thor doesn't speed blitz because it is not honorable is a very tired song on this site. Fans of Thor are constantly stating that he fears to use his full strength and speed because he is too honorable. Then there are the scans that state Thor fears to harm the Earth by using his full strength. Both are plausible...to a degree but until Thor actually displays these "great hidden powers' I do not think it makes sense to simply say "Thor can move and think and light speed...he just doesn't do it because hes too honorable". This scan of Thor can be interpreted in a number of different ways and even though he claims to have fought "fleeter foes"....where are they? and who were they?
Thor as a character has been around centuries, he's probably faced Mercury or the Eternal Makkari at one time, he's certainly gone one on one with heralds and these guys have insane speed Ironman has never made a fool of Quicksilver, Thor has
I read a bunch of assumptions and saw 0 scans and 0 facts. He hit the ground hard and made QS fall back. I didn't see him hit QS directly...at all.

Agree with bold.

Catching Rulk means it because he had to move his hand fast enough to grab him flying faster than light.
And still he has Warlock's words in fight with Surfer.
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@Morpheus_ said:

Tempted to post Iron Age # 1 in which Iron Man flies away from Thor in an outdated armor, and says Thor isn't maneuverable enough to catch up.

And, yes, Thor's flight speed should be by far superior.

LMAO

@czarny_samael said:

Agree with bold. Catching Rulk means it because he had to move his hand fast enough to grab him flying faster than light. And still he has Warlock's words in fight with Surfer.

If you really want to push it, there's absolutely no evidence he moved his hand. Thor catches Rulk on his shoulder. He basically shoulder checked him out of the black hole. Even if he moved his hand to secure him or something, that wouldn't require any speed. All he'd have to do is move his hand once he felt that he'd slammed into Rulk. And sure, he has Warlock's words, what, a decade ago? More? That one feat of him throwing a punch ages ago is what should set the standard for his speed? That should carry more weight than him being unable to hit Quicksilver or according to Iron Man, unable to react to his movements in flight (yeah, I got a look at that right after Morpheus posted just to make sure)? I don't think so.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Buckshot said:

@czarny_samael said:

Agree with bold. Catching Rulk means it because he had to move his hand fast enough to grab him flying faster than light. And still he has Warlock's words in fight with Surfer.

If you really want to push it, there's absolutely no evidence he moved his hand. Thor catches Rulk on his shoulder. He basically shoulder checked him out of the black hole. Even if he moved his hand to secure him or something, that wouldn't require any speed. All he'd have to do is move his hand once he felt that he'd slammed into Rulk. And sure, he has Warlock's words, what, a decade ago? More? That one feat of him throwing a punch ages ago is what should set the standard for his speed? That should carry more weight than him being unable to hit Quicksilver or according to Iron Man, unable to react to his movements in flight (yeah, I got a look at that right after Morpheus posted just to make sure)? I don't think so.

1.Ok, I don't want to argue about it. It was rather a point that sometimes we see Thor using that kind of reaction speed. IMO it is a prove of that, but I can unerstand why it isn't for You.
2.The difference between normal Thor and that Thor is that Thor was bloodlusted then. Most people even belived that he was in Warrior Madness (which later was revealed by Odin that he wasn't). Thor wasn't holding back at them moment harder than in any other situation. That is the point of this Thor holding back each time and not using his super reaction speed.
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@czarny_samael said:

@Buckshot said:

@czarny_samael said:

1.Ok, I don't want to argue about it. It was rather a point that sometimes we see Thor using that kind of reaction speed. IMO it is a prove of that, but I can unerstand why it isn't for You.2.The difference between normal Thor and that Thor is that Thor was bloodlusted then. Most people even belived that he was in Warrior Madness (which later was revealed by Odin that he wasn't). Thor wasn't holding back at them moment harder than in any other situation. That is the point of this Thor holding back each time and not using his super reaction speed.

But it's not proof since there's no actual evidence of him reacting at a superhuman speed, just flying at a target. And Superman is the king of holding back and yet has many more feats of his superhuman speed. Thor's got one.from ages ago to stand on.