Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: ok this will sound weird but explain, yes his universe was destroyed, but as Gorr or Sentry lost his family and beloved woman, why he is the saddest, i mean MMH pass through the same, almost; and Banner most of his life was a torment. i actually think he is but i want to know the explanation.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: ok this will sound weird but explain, yes his universe was destroyed, but as Gorr or Sentry lost his family and beloved woman, why he is the saddest, i mean MMH pass through the same, almost; and Banner most of his life was a torment. i actually think he is but i want to know the explanation.

Because Prime is a whiny little boy.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@mjolnirson said:

exactly. He also kills people to death

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The guys with mental issues.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ultragreenboy

@ultragreenboy said:
@mjolnirson said:

exactly. He also kills people to death

No Caption Provided

lol

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Night4345

@mjolnirson: ok this will sound weird but explain, yes his universe was destroyed, but as Gorr or Sentry lost his family and beloved woman, why he is the saddest, i mean MMH pass through the same, almost; and Banner most of his life was a torment. i actually think he is but i want to know the explanation.

Prime lost his entire universe while a teenager.He then was forced to watch, helpless, as his childhood heroes fail, die, turn evil, and their secrets and disagreements tear their teams apart. All the while someone else took his name but is too busy feeling sorry for himself to live Prime's dream of being a hero alongside Superman.