Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fetts
No Caption Provided

You are a highly respected ARC clone commander. You and your clone brothers have been summoned into battle. You have studied a layout of the battlefield, Geonosis, and you decide that the Clone Army will not win this battle. You have special permission from Prime Minister Lama Su to enlist a four man squad. Your squad will rendezvous with you on Geonosis where they can be picked up. 

You have 50 points to choose your team members and 10 points to choose extras. You must choose one person out of each category.

Leaders: 
-Deathstroke-15 points 
-Albert Wesker-15 points 
-Captain America (Steve Rogers)-14 points 
-Batman-13 points 
-Cyclops-10 points 
-Master Chief-9 points 
-Picard-5 points 
-Duke-3 points 

Gunslingers: 
Boba Fett-15 points  
Ultimate Hawkeye-12 points  
Legolas-11 points 
Bullseye-10 points  
Punisher-10 points 
Green Arrow-9 points 
Red Hood-9 points 
Chris Redfield-6 points 

Robots: 
T-1000-15 points 
TX-14 points 
IG-88- 13 points 
T-850- 10 points  
Sonny- 8 points 

Swordsman: 
Snake-Eyes-15 points 
Nightcrawler-15 points 
Ra's Al Ghul-14 points 
Deadpool-12 points 
Taskmaster-12 points 
Katana-9 points 

Extras: 
Don't Mess With ARCs-You have a squad of 30 ARC troopers-5 points 
Shields Up-Your team gets Gungan shields that will deflects blaster bolts-6 points 
You Can't Repel Badassery Of That Magnitude!-Your LAAT/i can be remote controlled. However, It is not armed but you can use it to ram it into a group of enemies. This can only be used in one stage (but it cannot be used in the final stage)-5 points 
Unlimited Ammo-Your team gets unlimited ammo-4 points 
My Ride Floats-You and a clone trooper get to ride in an TX-130-3 points 
Full Equipment-You and your team gets a full arsenal-3 points 
Scavenger-Your team may pick up enemies weapons.  

Objectives: 
-Destroy anything in your path. 
-Destroy the Separatist bunker. 
-Kill Count Dooku 

Stage 1: 
You and your team must sneak around the battle into a canyon to get to the Separatist bunker. But a couple of battle droids have set loose 150 Nexus and a Reek. 

Stage 2: 
As you go through the canyon, you encounter a small army. The small army consists of 150 Super Battle droids, 2 OG-9 homing spider droids and 3 Hailfire droids. Fortunately there are large rocks nearby and a tunnel in one side of the canyon that leads to the top. 

Stage 3: 
You have reached the Separatist bunker. You destroy 60 battle droids with sniper rifles, 15 dwarf spider droids, and 5 droidekas (no shields). 

Stage 4: 
In a desperate attempt to cover the Core Ships' escape, one of the commanders decides to ram his Core Ship into the Republic Command Post. The SPHAs cannot destroy it at the angle they're at. There is a heavy laser beam turret at the top of the bunker. One of your team members must take control of it and destroy the Core Ship by firing it at it's weak point. At the same time, You found a commander battle droid sending out a message to a squadron of Vulture Bombers to destroy the base. The rest of your enlisted squad must take a couple of Geonosian Fighters and destroy them before they bomb the bunker. 

Stage 5: 
You see Dooku making an escape on a speeder bike. You tell your teammates and they go after him. You and the teammate that destroyed the Core Ship jump on a couple of swoop bikes and pursuit Dooku. You and your team start catching up to him on the sand dunes. One of your teammates manages to open fire. He misses but the impact sends Dooku of his speeder bike. However, a couple of Geonosian Fighters flank your other 3 teammates. All 3 of them managed to jump out their fighters exploded. It all comes down to this. Will you be able to kill Dooku, and potentially stop a war throughout the galaxy? Or will you fail and see the Republic fall? The future rests on you and your teammates. 

PLEASE RESPOND. I'M GOING TO BUMP THE CRAP OUT OF THIS THREAD UNTIL I GET A DECENT AMOUNT OF COMMENTS.
King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Namor

-Batman-13 points
Ultimate Hawkeye-12 points  
T-850- 10 points  
Ra's Al Ghul-14 points

Unlimited Ammo-Your team gets unlimited ammo-4 points
Full Equipment-You and your team gets a full arsenal-3 points
My Ride Floats-You and a clone trooper get to ride in an TX-130-3 points 

Grrr i dont feel like responding to rounds you decide if I win or not.....

Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Primarch

Deathstroke (15 Points) 
Punisher (10 Points) 
IG-88 (13 Points) 
Taskmaster (12 Points) 

Shields Up (6 Points) 
Unlimited Ammo (4 Points) 

You can also decide how I do in the rounds.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Fetts
@King_Namor: I think you could make it. Stage 5 would be hard. But add the fact that Batman and Terminator have full equipment plus a little extra backup and I think they could possibly take it. However I also think a teammate or two would die in the process. 

Perhaps you can go back and respond to the rounds later when in you're in more of a mood. 
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By progenitorigin

Albert Wesker - 15 
Boba Fett - 15 
Taskmaster - 12 
Sonny - 8

Unlimited Ammo - 4 
Full Equipment - 3 
My Ride Floats - 3
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By progenitorigin

Albert Wesker + Boba Fett = you already know I won, bro, lulz.
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fetts
@Primarch: You would make it too. 
@progenitor
: Damn Wesker and Boba would make a badass team. Boba Fett and Wesker would give Dooku enough trouble. Unfortunatly though I said you must choose 1 out of each category. (Choose 1 leader, choose 1 gunslinger, choose 1 robot, and choose 1 swordsman.) And you have 2 leaders.
Nexy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Nexy21

Captain america (14 pts) 

Punisher (10 pts) 

sonny (8 pts) - sonny's got awesome agility 

Deadpool (12 pts)  

Full arsenal (3 pts) 

unlimited ammo (4 pts) 

scavenger (0 pts?)  

Captain america is a great leader (plus he has a shield), punisher is great with weapons, sonny has amazing agility could speed blits, Deadpool well...he's crazy but underneath that crazy he's actually a combat genious plus with scavenger he'd be able to pick up blasters and fight long and close range.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By progenitorigin
@Fetts
My bad, bro, i'll change it up.
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points