Battle of Egos: Namor vs Lex vs Dr Doom vs Magneto vs Black Adam

GLforHIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GLforHIRE

Out of these 5 who do you think is the most egotistical that it cost them battles. All tend to be on the "your not worth my time" deal with most of their enemies which ends up leading to some sort of overcofidence and loses..So on shear ego alone who wins and why...

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By cattlebattle

Dr. Doom

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Saren

Lex, closely followed by Doom.

GLforHIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GLforHIRE

Hm I was leaning towards black adam

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#5  Edited By Joygirl

Lex Luthor's ego has no equal. Despite having seen and dealt with gods and cosmic beings in his universe, he's an atheist for the sole purpose of being way too cool for that s***. He considers himself the equal of a kryptonian. Goes up against the minds of people like Gorilla Grodd. His ego is legendary.

Avatar image for thewitchinghour
TheWitchingHour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By TheWitchingHour

Lex Luthor takes the cake on this one. There wasn't enough room for his ego and his hair so the mane had to go.

As for Doom he is very clearly an egomaniac but he is not without honor and some sense of humility. Magneto's recent turn to the side of angels has definitely earned him some humility points especially when dealing with Scott. Black Adam doesn't seem so ego-maniacal to me as homicidal. And Namor when written poorly can be a total headcase. But when well written he is a headstrong regent who does what's best for his people.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nickthedevil

Namor, Lex or Doom.

everytime Doom speaks, it includes his own name.

when he visits other countries his ego expands to his latverian people. Maybe Doom.

Even When Namor lost his memory he was still kind of a jerk-ish.

But Namor is probably the last one in the end.

chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By chriconz123

It's Lex then Doom.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Dr. Doom then Lex.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#10  Edited By Outside_85

Lex, claims he could make the world a utopia, but he wont as long as there are Kryptonians around or simply because there's no benefit for him in it. Correct me if i am wrong, but Doom has on several occasions proved he could be a true leader of a golden age but has given up on them? (Means there's at least some empathy inside of him). 

However both fall short of Darkseid's ego, 'Everything for Darkseid', 'All is Darkseid' used to be the kinds of slogans hanging from the banners on Apokalips. (and that actually became reality in Final Crisis if you remember his little speech; 'When I crush your hope, I do it with 6 billion fists!'

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Lex Luthor

2. Doom

3. Black Adam

4. Namor

5. Magneto

GLforHIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GLforHIRE

@TheWitchingHour said:

Lex Luthor takes the cake on this one. There wasn't enough room for his ego and his hair so the mane had to go.

As for Doom he is very clearly an egomaniac but he is not without honor and some sense of humility. Magneto's recent turn to the side of angels has definitely earned him some humility points especially when dealing with Scott. Black Adam doesn't seem so ego-maniacal to me as homicidal. And Namor when written poorly can be a total headcase. But when well written he is a headstrong regent who does what's best for his people.

ya if i said brotherhood magneto he'd probably be higher up....and I only said black adam because he could care less about half the other heros in DC when it comes down to whats right for his country

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By TifaLockhart

Doom takes this by far, IMO.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By acer51

Doom he would have taken the earth over 1000 times over if it wasn't for his ego the man had unlimited power (secret wars) and had to bring the heros back.