• 84 results
#1 Edited by micahparadise (511 posts) - - Show Bio

Can you pick a team of women superheros who can battle and defeat (or at least give them a good fight) my trio of avenger women?

(No phoenix level beings please!)

My Avengers team: (Three of my favorite Avengers!!!)

Sersi: transmutation, superstrength, telekinesis, cosmic energy projection, telepathy

She-hulk: incredible strengthm durability and healing

Spectrum: can transform into any energy on the electromagnetic spectrum

#2 Posted by kyrees (6279 posts) - - Show Bio

jean grey (omega mutant level form), wonder woman and hope summers

#3 Posted by chiq (2029 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman, Maxima and Magik

Magik can take Sersi while WW takes She hulks and Maxima TP's Spectrum.

#4 Posted by Cgoodness (6161 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel girl :3

#5 Edited by SirNeko (1175 posts) - - Show Bio

The One Above All

#6 Posted by DarkRaiden (8292 posts) - - Show Bio

Vixen, Storm, Numbah 5 from KND. Yeah....we take it.

Storm lightning bolts Sersi to death, Vixen takes out She-Hulk h2h, Numbah 5 uses those random things KND makes and loses to Spectrum.......but then Storm and Vixen help and BFR her with wind powers or something.

#8 Posted by darkbeam (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman,Squirrel girl and Storm.

#9 Edited by GhostRider29 (2671 posts) - - Show Bio

Vixen and Wonder women to defeat the team. Mystique to show off ;)

#10 Posted by Joygirl (19955 posts) - - Show Bio

My Dark Divas -- Bleez, Cheetah, Divine, Livewire, and Cerse. ^_^

#11 Posted by Experio (17280 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman, Ms. Marvel and Magik

#13 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by kidman560 (7578 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: right my bad

Loki (women form), Photon, Captain universe

replacements

Jade

Indigo (Brainiac 8!)

Ikon

#15 Edited by hulk_post_absolute_power (291 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel girl, sue storm , ms marvel

#16 Edited by Wyldsong (5898 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll throw out a Top Cow/Aspen/Dynamite team that could have a 50/50 shot depending on opening actions:

Aspen Matthews -- can manipulate water (including reversing blood flows or sucking all the water out of a body) and energy and virtually unstoppable depending on water available in area and exist in a water/energy form

Velocity (pre-rebirth) -- Speedster

Vampirella -- superspeed/strength/durability/regen, flight, mental domination, and no vampire weaknesses

Sara Pezzini -- wields the witchblade, a weapon capable of killing elder ancient beings/gods meant to destroy the earth and intangible types, has stripped people of their immortality, also capable of healing (Sara and others), and much more

#17 Edited by Joygirl (19955 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh also Bomb Queen solorapes.

#18 Edited by Wyldsong (5898 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

Oh also Bomb Queen solorapes.

I almost, almost listed her=P

#19 Posted by T0NY_STARK (177 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel , Scarlet Witch , enchantress

#20 Edited by solon (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Invisible Woman

Wonder Woman

Magik

#21 Posted by JasonHawke (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

Leisure Suit Larry

/thread

#22 Edited by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostrider29 said:

Vixen and Wonder women to defeat the team. Mystique to show off ;)

Hahaha, you made a funny joke.. was funny. Sersi turns them all to toasters or cats, She Hulk stomps them.. they lose. Spectrum makes popcorn.

People are forgetting one thing Eternals have dominion over humans, they can literally make them do whatever they want, and they will just follow orders.

#23 Edited by micahparadise (511 posts) - - Show Bio

GREAT TEAMS GUYS! However @darkraiden @darkbeamSersi is an eternal and so can be killed by lightning so storm wouldnt be a contender in this matchup. Spectrum also is too fast and can turn to any form of energy on the spectrum , she-hulk is too durable currently to be koed by lightning.

I think the three teams that make for a great fight are : witchblade, velocity (though i dont think she wil be a factor), vampirella and aspen matthews. (witchblase and aspen matthews being the true contenders)

wonder woman , ms marvel and magik and Wonder Woman, Maxima and Magik

#24 Edited by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll send Sarah Pezzini at War of the Witchblades or Tiamat arc level and she would solo.

since I need three however:

-Angelus (Daniel Baptiste)

-Ahes (Merlin series)

#25 Edited by SMXLR8 (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

@micahparadise: my picks are no slackers either so like I said my "team" choice wins

#26 Posted by chiq (2029 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman, Maxima and Magik

Actually i think She Hulk will be the weak link of your line up vs my team. All three of my girls can probably dispose of her in quick fashion which will turn into a 3 vs 2 battle. You have a nice team though...

#27 Edited by SMXLR8 (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8787 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Juiceboks (10892 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9778 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman, Power Girl, and Miss Martian

#31 Posted by DarkRaiden (8292 posts) - - Show Bio

GREAT TEAMS GUYS! However @darkraiden @darkbeamSersi is an eternal and so can be killed by lightning so storm wouldnt be a contender in this matchup. Spectrum also is too fast and can turn to any form of energy on the spectrum , she-hulk is too durable currently to be koed by lightning.

I think the three teams that make for a great fight are : witchblade, velocity (though i dont think she wil be a factor), vampirella and aspen matthews. (witchblase and aspen matthews being the true contenders)

Yeah but Storm's lightning pierces down to the earth's core. It affected Silver Surfer. She's gonna at least be hurt by just 1. Many will take her out.

I don't know how Sersi functions, but same should apply to her and then Storm can just trap her in a tornado.

I know how fast Spectrum is, which is why wind would be used as she can't escape wind, even as light IIRC.

#32 Edited by Wyldsong (5898 posts) - - Show Bio

@micahparadise said:

Well thanks=)

Velocity is there for two things:

1) To try and get the speedblitz/cheapshot on Spectrum, hopefully before she can change.

2) Run as a distraction/interference. She can do the whirlwind thing, tossing cars around and such.

As for Vampirella, her speed is sufficient enough to blitz people, her mental domination is a great factor, and her strength should at least be enough to hurt some people (a battle between her and some vamps once collapsed a building). If she uses her mental abilities right off the bat, she is a major factor, but she could also serve as a distraction with her physical abilities, giving Sara and Aspen enough time to take down some of the others.

#33 Edited by micahparadise (511 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow! These are awesome teams!!

#34 Posted by godzilla44 (3684 posts) - - Show Bio

WW, Vixen, Powergirl

#35 Posted by thanosii (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

1. None of the teams listed here have the speed to respond to Monica and

2. most outside Wonderwoman and Maxima have the durability to take 2 of her blasts

3. None can see her coming

4. None can fight her constructs which can be up to 1000 and are invisible intangible and independant

4. Sersi can transmute WW as that's been done iirc and maxima

As yet none of the teams match up

#36 Posted by thanosii (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@micahparadise: great team if you added magik instead of she hulk this team would best even the jla

#37 Edited by Cgoodness (6161 posts) - - Show Bio

Chris Brown :3

#38 Edited by pooty (11785 posts) - - Show Bio

@cgoodness: LOL

@thanosii: Amen. You gotta educate these people on Monica. Viners have heard of her but don't KNOW her!

#39 Posted by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman, Zatanna & Powergirl.

#40 Edited by Wyldsong (5898 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty said:

@cgoodness: LOL

@thanosii: Amen. You gotta educate these people on Monica. Viners have heard of her but don't KNOW her!

I'll say this, I just did some research, and have greatly underestimated her speed. That being said, at least 3 of my group should be durable enough to survive her attacks (especially considering that the WB can heal and has some energy resistance -- will have to dig to find the feats and will try and do so when I am done studying and Aspen has already been destroyed completely disintegrated by the blue sun event and reformed within a panel or two), and one of my team has the mental abilities running for them. The only one I really overestimated for this fight would be Velocity, since I was hoping to use her to take out Monica before she could react...which won't happen. She'd still be useful for distraction against She Hulk maybe...unless she is taken out by a thunderclap...regardless, still think my team can take it, it just depends on the opening actions with the diverse power sets in play=P

Let's also point one major thing out...there were two things specified by the OP: Either a team that can beat her team, or a team that can at least put up a good fight. I think my team could have a decent argument made either way, but again, a lot is dependent on possible first actions.

#41 Edited by chiq (2029 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii said:

1. None of the teams listed here have the speed to respond to Monica and

2. most outside Wonderwoman and Maxima have the durability to take 2 of her blasts

3. None can see her coming

4. None can fight her constructs which can be up to 1000 and are invisible intangible and independant

4. Sersi can transmute WW as that's been done iirc and maxima

As yet none of the teams match up

WW and Maxima don't have the speed to react to Monica? Won't they be at least durable enough to withstand some blows while Maxima just tries to mindrape her? Isn't a tp attack an omini-directional attack?

A split second is all Magik needs to send this battle to Limbo.

Even on earth Magik can also turn their team invisible and can go intangible or astral. Limbo demons have actually mimic the power cosmic and a ton of other powers. She can send a horde of demons to the battle field and cast illusion. She can make her opponents fight each other.

Spiral was able to depower photon with her magic. Magik a lot more powerful and has depowered whole armies.

She Hulk is a non factor. Magik can just dump her in a different time period or galaxy. This is basically 3 on 2

Basically WW prevents the blitz while Maxima and Magik bring in herald level and hell lord level versatility. If Magik is in Darkchilde mode not even Dormammu could put her down.

I agree Monica is a beast though and is the biggest gun for the team.

#42 Edited by pooty (11785 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong: Honestly, I don't know your team at all. Just read their bios. so correct me where i'm wrong. I think Monica solos your team. again, correct me if I don't know all your characters abilities. I don't see any way for them to hurt her. But she can hurt them. let me know what you think:

In Light form even Zeus can't hurt her. Zeus blast took down Thor, Namor, She Hulk. Monica is unfazed
At light speed. With the power of the sun

#43 Edited by pooty (11785 posts) - - Show Bio

@chiq: Spiral was able to depower photon with her magic

Can you show a scan or issue number? I have never seen that. That's interesting

#44 Posted by chiq (2029 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

I really don't know the issue number. I saw just saw the scan, I think Spiral depowered all the Avengers actually. I have also been wondering does Photon start out in most forum battles in her energy mode? or does she start out as human? That might mean the difference between victory or defeat. Does she have nanosecond reaction time in her human form? I have to admit she really is a tough one to counter.

#45 Edited by Wyldsong (5898 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty:

Give me some time on some the scans on some of the others. But, I'll throw some stuff out for Aspen for one. Aspen has been shoved into an event known as the blue sun, which is an energy reservoir capable of clearing a large area of ocean to its floor (and breaking through it which freed the Black and some other ocean monsters), and capable of completely vaporizing anything shoved into it. Aspen is a member of the blue and the black. She can exist in an energy and a water form due to this. She was vaporized by being thrown into the blue sun, came back in an energy state, and proved capable of using and manipulating the blue sun itself:

Aspen can also manipulate the water inside people, controlling blood flow or even ripping out the moisture without needing to even touch her or even telegraph the attack, so if Monica goes into human form, I'd argue that quite a bit can happen to her, and while Monica may have the speed advantage, I remain skeptical about her taking out Aspen.

Vampirella is no slouch in the speed department, and can mentally dominate people...does Monica have mental resistance? And, let's be clear, don't let the name fool you, Vampirella is not a vampire. Sun and light aren't going to do much to her, as she walks in the daylight with no problems. Monica's various energy blasts could affect her, but Vampirella is quite durable.

As for Sara, I'll get into more detail later, but suffice it to say that I believe the Witchblade can tank a lot of what Monica dishes out from what I have seen. The Witchblade has proven capable of draining the immortality from people, killing intangible entities, capable of negating the powers of the Darkness and the Angelus (the light based entity created when god said "let there be light") and killing world ending deities. I see no reason why she couldn't hurt or kill Monica.

Between the three, I think all are capable of affecting Monica. Her speed is the problematic issue, but from what I have seen, she doesn't operate at those speeds constantly. And she doesn't constantly exist in an energy form. Don't get me wrong, she is a powerhouse, and after what I have seen, I believe she can put the hurt on a lot of people. I still see where my team could take her down.

#46 Edited by Wyldsong (5898 posts) - - Show Bio

@chiq said:

@pooty said:

I really don't know the issue number. I saw just saw the scan, I think Spiral depowered all the Avengers actually. I have also been wondering does Photon start out in most forum battles in her energy mode? or does she start out as human? That might mean the difference between victory or defeat. Does she have nanosecond reaction time in her human form? I have to admit she really is a tough one to counter.

I have seen where she is fast enough to counter Spider-Man sneaking up on her, and Quicksilver in another scan (appeared to be in human form both times), though she is not untouchable from what I have seen. One key to beating her would possibly be someone who doesn't need to touch her or telegraph an attack. I agree though, she is a tough one to counter.

#47 Edited by pooty (11785 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong said:

@chiq said:

@pooty said:

I have seen where she is fast enough to counter Spider-Man sneaking up on her, and Quicksilver in another scan (appeared to be in human form both times), though she is not untouchable from what I have seen. One key to beating her would possibly be someone who doesn't need to touch her or telegraph an attack. I agree though, she is a tough one to counter.

My computer may not allow me to post pics but i will provide the link. She is SUPER FAST in human form and can change forms in nanoseconds. She can also split herself in dozens of invisible "Lil Monicas" that can react on their own and have her power. In energy form Monica is invisible as is most forms of energy. Once she gets into light mode i'm not sure if any of them can see, or hurt her while she can attack at light speed with dozens of different energy. as said, I don't know a lot about your characters so we are all learning. many characters can take external blows and be fine. But monica can enter your body and attack from the inside. Can any of these characters deal with the energy of the sun attacking their vital organs?

Lil Monicas attacking/dodging a thousand attacks at light speed
Starts human but changes before QS can hit her

#48 Edited by pooty (11785 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong: Sadly, my knowledge of characters is limited to DC/Marvel. I have no idea what level of power your characters are at or what their reaction times are.

#49 Edited by Wyldsong (5898 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@wyldsong: Sadly, my knowledge of characters is limited to DC/Marvel. I have no idea what level of power your characters are at or what their reaction times are.

Like I said, her speed is the problematic factor here. Out of my team, I'd say Aspen and Sara (the Witchblade capable of healing and resurrecting Sara and has resisted energy attacks before) are probably the most likely to survive sustained assaults from her, and have the capability to harm her, unless she keeps moving at light speed and stays in light form and stays out of their reach/sight. I just found that I am going to have to try and get more scans of Witchblade though, as apparently along with some other scans I had, those issues got damaged on my hard drive...ugh. So, I may be a bit on that front. The Witchblade can and has reacted faster than Sara though, and can even act on it's own. I'd argue with it's showings, that if it tags her in an energy form, it could affect her.

Vampirella is capable of moving at blurring speeds faster than humans can track, but she is no Quicksilver. Vampirella's biggest asset against Monica is her mental ability.

Velocity, caps out at roughly QS speeds, which is why I have already admitted that I overestimated her in this fight for the purposes that I picked her for (Monica would most likely take her down easily). But, that speed is what she limits herself to for fear of damaging the planet. We don't know her true top speed, and I wouldn't try and argue anything beyond, because we haven't seen it, and I have no actual proof beyond knowing she holds back on the speed.

A lot of what could and will happen depends on opening moves...

#50 Posted by pooty (11785 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong: Opening moves play a huge factor. Sersi is also on Monicas team. she is a high level matter manipulator. she can create or destroy things on a molecular level with a thought. She hulk is a non factor. I would have used Scarlett witch to counter magic