#1 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this is a Battle forum and I'm positive some posters will find this a bit cheesy but after going through a lot of Battles, even before I was a member of Comicvine, I've seen how well they've done keeping this site great. I believe ( andsincerely apologize if I'm missing someone) that:

god_spawn

Vance Astro

Deranged Midget

All have done a phenomenal job remaining objective and fair while doing what's in the best interests for the battles, characters and posters. They are never confrontational, disrespectful or irrational and when heated debates ensue that turn ugly, they are extremely poised and respectful which is a feat unto itself. I am positive this will get locked but before it does could someone post some love for the Battle mods, the forum on CV that probably sees the most problems or issues between posters.

Also if someone could tag them please, I can't because I'm on my iPhone.

Ps definitely showing love for Morpheus if someone could tag him as well and share some respect and appreciated for them being objective and polite.

I'll start by thanking you all for always showing respect and insight in the Battle threads as well as keeping everything civil and respectful between battle threads. You guys allow threads to go on a bit, even some that could be possibly spite, just as fairness for poster and allowing opinions to be expressed freely.

Thanks guys/girls.

#2 Edited by jashro44 (19632 posts) - - Show Bio

They do have a lot of patience. The battle forums get heated and then there are those 2 users who always have to be banned. The issues are always handled fairly. They put a lot of work in there jobs.

As for Morpheus_ he hasn't been around for a while and I recall him mentioning in one thread his notifications are shut off as well so he sadly wont see this thread. All though I do wish him the best and hope he is doing well.

#3 Posted by jashro44 (19632 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

@accounthopping: seriously no bashing, they have to deal with quite a bit making everyone happy and doing so fairly. I appreciate you not naming names, but ask out of respect for this venue to only post positive statements of appreciation. I wasn't meaning to stir trouble just to thank them for all they do. The things we can easily see and the things we don't even notice. Thanks.

@jashro44: thank you very much and I appreciate your comment! Ik they will!

#6 Edited by jashro44 (19632 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01: No problem. And I wouldn't worry about that account hopping guy. He is probably just terminatorfan or someone else on an alt. He isn't worth it and is probably just trying to get people mad.

#7 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3462 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by jashro44 (19632 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by laflux (14159 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I think they do a really good job, although to be fair @mercy_ does chip in with the odd lock here and there. The Battle Forums can be a toxic place at times, so it isn't easy.......

Mind you though, this is one of the few times I'm not spewing out witty insults at you guys, so take these complaints, guard them well, and prepare for a long hard winter.

apart from @vance_astro and @deranged_midget :P

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91118 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by Killemall (18260 posts) - - Show Bio

VanceAstro , Godspawn and Deranged Midget to me are among the best and most helpful mods around.

And honestly an appreciation of how much time they spend on comicvine making our life easier , was overdue.

You guys are awesome and deserve every bit of respect you get.

Btw Laflux has been crying over being a mod for ages, i really hope that he becomes the next mod :p

#12 Edited by laflux (14159 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall said:

Btw Laflux has been crying over being a mod for ages, i really hope the he becomes the next mod :p

What me, never :P, I think actually perversely, the longer I've been around, the less I've wanted to be one. Still, I would love to see what that private Mod board is like O_O.

And also, I think there a quite a few people who deserve to be Mods instead of me lol.

#13 Posted by Killemall (18260 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: wow you just popped up the moment i mentioned you, pretty fast mate.... :)

#14 Posted by laflux (14159 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: wow you just popped up the moment i mentioned you, pretty fast mate.... :)

An argument for my Modship, I'm very quick on the draw. No Troll will last long under my baleful glare ;)

#15 Posted by Killemall (18260 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Maybe you should start a petition or something,, make Laflux the mod petition.

#16 Posted by Pyrogram (35138 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@killemall said:

An argument for my Modship, I'm very quick on the draw. No Troll will last long under my baleful glare ;)

You would ban yourself? xD

#17 Edited by laflux (14159 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@laflux said:

@killemall said:

You would ban yourself? xD

Ah, almost all of my Trolling is done on the Off Topics section. That's why I'm so civil on the Battle Forums :P

#18 Posted by Pyrogram (35138 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro: no problem, it's very necessary to show our appreciation. You guys/girls are great!!

#20 Posted by God_Spawn (37319 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01: Hey mate thanks! This wasn't necessary but I am very much flattered by your thoughts! :)

#22 Edited by nick_hero22 (6735 posts) - - Show Bio

We love and appreciate you guys, even though I really wish that one of you guys finally perform the coup de grace on Terminator_Fan and all his alternate accounts.

#23 Edited by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Buckshot the best.

#24 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro: @killemall: @pyrogram: @god_spawn: @deranged_midget: @jashro44:

You guys/girls(?) are all amazing debators and seriously what makes this forum great. You're respectful, humorous and always kind even when people act spastic. It's my honor and pleasure to dedicate this thread to you. To the Mods, you are very welcome and appreciated, to you other posters, you are all awesome for commenting and great sports for the compliments. Everyone of you has extensive knowledge of your topic and seldom play favorites, respecting comics even with your favorite character. You understand other people's love for characters and don't brand them fanboys, you never make anyone feel stupid, you are always the epitome of respect and that speaks volumes about your characters as people, not just names on a screen.

But I'm done being flattering, ha thanks for everythjng and to those that said thanks, you're very welcome.

#25 Posted by Pokeysteve (8049 posts) - - Show Bio

Between the Terminator, Batman, and Storm threads, I picture these three all curled up in a corner just shaking and crying. Keep up the great job guys.

#26 Posted by Abocado (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Between the Terminator, Batman, and Storm threads, I picture these three all curled up in a corner just shaking and crying. Keep up the great job guys.

Do not forget Ben10

#27 Posted by Pokeysteve (8049 posts) - - Show Bio

@abocado said:

@pokeysteve said:

Do not forget Ben10

Oh I'm sure I forgot a lot of characters hahaha

#28 Posted by Vance Astro (91118 posts) - - Show Bio
@laflux said:

You don't want to be a mod. You'll see things and once you see them you can't unsee them..

#29 Edited by Illuminatus (9491 posts) - - Show Bio

Laflux as a mod? Let's not.

#30 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3462 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by hardcorefakes (691 posts) - - Show Bio

Waste of data.

#32 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3462 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by hardcorefakes (691 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3462 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by hardcorefakes (691 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01 said:

@hardcorefakes said:

@supermanwithatan01: :I

Haters going to hate.

what's your beef with the Mods?

I have no beef with the mods. It's just, why did you put this in the battles section? Who's fighting here?

It is a battle moderator appreciation thread. The B-mods have been in here a few times and have obviously decided not to move it because they agree, it's a part of the Battle Forums. I guess all the stickies should be removed as well, since they aren't battles huh?

#37 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2631 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheers to the battle mods, keep up the great work!

#38 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

@accounthopping: seriously no bashing, they have to deal with quite a bit making everyone happy and doing so fairly. I appreciate you not naming names, but ask out of respect for this venue to only post positive statements of appreciation. I wasn't meaning to stir trouble just to thank them for all they do. The things we can easily see and the things we don't even notice. Thanks.

#39 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16025 posts) - - Show Bio