#351 Posted by Avilon (118 posts) - - Show Bio

Vision vs. Martian Manhunter

#352 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

Been thinking about doing this encounter for awhile...

Hyperstorm v Monarch

Yay or Nay?

#353 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#354 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

hey, does anyone have any high-level tourneys coming up?

i'd kinda like to be in one

#355 Posted by hiya_tiger (3 posts) - - Show Bio

How about She Hulk Vs Wonder Woman?

Rorschach vs The Punisher?

Deathstroke vs Deadpool?

#356 Posted by MichaelKai1 (163 posts) - - Show Bio

Vaati vs Raven

acess to all powers. no rules K.O

#357 Posted by DefiantArachnid (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this good?

Black Panther and Namor(out of water for 16 hrs) Vs DareDevil and IronFist

-24 Hours prep time on earth

-5 minutes before the battle starts they are teleported to the planet

-Another planet similar to Earth

-Morals ON

Is this fair looking for feedback, thanks!

#358 Posted by Aguadiablo (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is a good match up vs Ghost Rider?

#359 Posted by i_like_swords (15023 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is a legitimate good matchup for Luthor Strode?

He's kind of in the middle, where his stats are great, has an amazing healing factor, and has precognition, but he isn't quite as unkillable as Wolverine w/ Adamantium. He can still be decapitated.

Anyone know a matchup?

#360 Edited by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

He's kind of in the middle, where his stats are great, has an amazing healing factor, and has precognition, but he isn't quite as unkillable as Wolverine w/ Adamantium. He can still be decapitated.

Anyone know a matchup?

Maybe bone claw Sabretooth? Or Kraven depending on gear?

#361 Posted by nickzambuto (13805 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone know a matchup?

Perhaps Wesker from Resident Evil or Vamp from Metal Gear Solid. I was also thinking Kraven, or Deadpool maybe? Luthor's stats and precog are matched by Wade's skill and slightly superior regen. On that note, Deathstroke too why not.

#362 Posted by i_like_swords (15023 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: I think Wesker is too fast. The clips I've seen of him looking like he's teleporting and casually walking around bullets..

Tell me about Vamp. Kraven could be good and Deadpool sounds pretty decent too. I put Luther in a gauntlet and people were saying Deathstroke takes him pretty easily due to superior skill alone. I kind of disagree, but I'm no expert. I think Deadpools a winner here.

@jashro44: Sabertooth is also a pretty good choice.

Maybe I should revive my Luther gauntlet and replace some of the old guys with the new ones? I really want to see where exactly Luther stacks up compared to mainstream characters.

#363 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords:

Maybe I should revive my Luther gauntlet and replace some of the old guys with the new ones? I really want to see where exactly Luther stacks up compared to mainstream characters.

That could work. Feel free to @reply me if you want my opinion.

#364 Posted by SuperJedi17 (300 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke Skywalker and canderous or do vs Revan and boba fett.

#365 Posted by Cooldes (4122 posts) - - Show Bio

looking for a good matchup for straw hat luffy.

it's really hard because he's way above street level, but not at earth protecting/saving level

#366 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10173 posts) - - Show Bio

Just curious, but if I were to make a tournament revolving around scientists/geniuses and their creations, who would want to join?

#367 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio
#368 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10173 posts) - - Show Bio
#369 Posted by patzello (432 posts) - - Show Bio

Samuel Sullivan and the Carnival vs Manchester Black and the Elite

In this setting, The Elite just made their first public appearance. Samuel just learned that he gains power by surrounding himelf with Specials. He persuades Emma to use the cello to draw in the Elite.

As soon as they arive, Samuel tries to seduce the apparent misfits with the

#370 Posted by patzello (432 posts) - - Show Bio

promise of family. Black, sensing deception, reads Samuels mind enough to discover two things: his plan to accumulate power and the person he is hiding, passed out in one of the tents.

Declaring Samuel a criminal not worthy of rights, Black blows past Samuel and into the tent where he finds a mentally messed up Sylar. In an effort to find the true man under the mental blocks, Black undoes enough of Parkman's work to unleash the monster, as duplicates of Eli show up, Black realizes his blunder and backs out of the tent as Sylar eliminates the duplicates in a blind attack of confussion.

As Black calls the rest of the Elite into action, Samuel instructs the rest of the Carnival to stay back out of harms way, but close enough to reap the benifits of their power. Knowing their leader needs the help, Eric Doyle, Eli and Edgar jump to his aid.

1. Samuel, Eli, Edgar and Eric Doyle vs The Elite.

2. Sylar: wild card. Does he make a third "team" unto himself? Wait and reap the spoils? Join the Carnival out of an affection from faded half-memories?

#371 Posted by SteelofValyria (63 posts) - - Show Bio

How about Onslaught versus Superman? I don't know if it's been done before, but it seemed like an interesting idea.

#372 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#373 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

@steelofvalyria: if you onslaught cant reality warp and its assumed supermans mental shields can keep onslaught out......which is pushing it a good bit then id do it with you, but otherwise its a stomp.

With no reality warp but still mental powers youd need like a wally west to beat him. Id also do that. But with reality warp its too much,

Oh i forgot this is first form unevolved version im talking about. Not god mode onslaught.

#374 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12230 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadowland Daredevil vs Samurai Jack (with or without sword)

#375 Posted by i_like_swords (15023 posts) - - Show Bio

I have an idea for a tournament.

A movie tournament for peak human gun users.

Secret agents/vigilantes/soldiers/general badasses

So you could have.. James Bond, Punisher (War Zone), Jason Bourne and John Mcclane.

It has to be very specific though. No extremely futurized tech or likewise guys from the past. I mean modern day movie badasses.

Would anyone be up for it?

#376 Posted by nickzambuto (13805 posts) - - Show Bio

So you could have.. James Bond, Punisher (War Zone), Jason Bourne and John Mcclane.

It has to be very specific though. No extremely futurized tech or likewise guys from the past. I mean modern day movie badasses.

A gun user tournament is a good idea, but making it strictly movies is pointless IMO and gives too many limitations.

#377 Posted by i_like_swords (15023 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

A gun user tournament is a good idea, but making it strictly movies is pointless IMO and gives too many limitations.

Suppose so. I'll take off the movies only limit then.

#378 Posted by nickzambuto (13805 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@i_like_swords said:

I'd also recommend waiting a few days, as there's already quite a few tourneys going on already and people are busy.

#379 Posted by i_like_swords (15023 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

@nickzambuto said:

@i_like_swords said:

I'd also recommend waiting a few days, as there's already quite a few tourneys going on already and people are busy.

Hmm yeah that's true.. and I've already went and made the thread..

If people are too busy I'll post pone it.

I know you might be busy, but by any chance would you want to co-host it? All it would involve is helping me add more to the tournament, setting up cool matches, setting up my match since I can't make myself one.

#380 Posted by Cfan13 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman with full gadgets vs captain America with his sheik and all in a contest or martial arts and strategy. The setting is dusk in suburbs with ample card and buildings and such around, a few tall ones but not many. Both know about their opponent as well as their natural talents would allow over any given time period. This fight can be with or without weapons ideas anyone?

#381 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Anyone have a good match up for Captain Britain

Ive done CB vs. Venom any other good ideas.

CB vs wonder man

CB vs wonder woman

CB vs Supergirl

any others get back to me

#382 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@cfan13 said:

Batman with full gadgets vs captain America with his sheik and all in a contest or martial arts and strategy. The setting is dusk in suburbs with ample card and buildings and such around, a few tall ones but not many. Both know about their opponent as well as their natural talents would allow over any given time period. This fight can be with or without weapons ideas anyone?

Been done.

#383 Posted by i_like_swords (15023 posts) - - Show Bio

My gun only tournament is very likely going to flop. So, I offer an alternative.

A competitive zombie survival tournament. Teams are put in a zombie infested environment from popular zombie games/films/tv shows/comics ect, and are forced to fight against each other as well as the zombies.

The scenarios will be complex, the character limitations won't be strict (within reason) and prep time will be invaluable, as well as your teams ability to think on their feet.

Would anyone be up for this?

(Disclaimer: This tournament will most definitely not end early if enough people show interest)

#384 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

My gun only tournament is very likely going to flop. So, I offer an alternative.

A competitive zombie survival tournament. Teams are put in a zombie infested environment from popular zombie games/films/tv shows/comics ect, and are forced to fight against each other as well as the zombies.

The scenarios will be complex, the character limitations won't be strict (within reason) and prep time will be invaluable, as well as your teams ability to think on their feet.

Would anyone be up for this?

(Disclaimer: This tournament will most definitely not end early if enough people show interest)

That sounds epic

#385 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright Guys im thinking of doing my own tournament. But i want to do one people will enjoy. Any good ideas.

message me or reply or something with your ideas and anything else you want to add.

Thanks!

#386 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

Would Wolverine vs. Surfer - melee only be locked for mismatch?

#387 Edited by rugrat (174 posts) - - Show Bio

what if tony stark (no armor) and lex luthor were trapped in a old laboratory (with quality weapons an tech) and they have 3 months of prep meanwhile braniac and ultron are teamed up

luthor and stark with an arsonal vs brainiac and ultron

#388 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7721 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: Maybe Luffy at the end of the series could be Planetary level.

#389 Edited by Cooldes (4122 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: lol i don't think so. the strongest people in the series are island level, so it makes no sense for luffy to skip continent level and be at planetary powerhouse

#390 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: Probably, Since Silver Surfer would get spite stomped due to his major weakness of arm bars...

#391 Edited by homicidalmaniac (7721 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: Don Chin Jao in his Prime said to crack continents with his headbutt and Garp beaten him in the past.Old Sick Whitebeard wasn't trying to go full power when the Marineford arc happen and Whitebeard had pass his Prime a long time ago.And Law can cut pass Mountains and cut a meteor in half with ease.

#392 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5446 posts) - - Show Bio

How you all think a Daredevil vs Katana battle would work out, think there should be stipulations?

#393 Edited by mathias74 (89 posts) - - Show Bio

How about Gambit vs. Twisted Fate

Punisher vs. Terminator

Dark Claw vs. Batman and Wolverine

Spider man 2099 vs Batman beyond

Older character battle

Sheriff Richochet rabbit vs Quick Draw McGraw

#394 Posted by theendgame (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Marv (sin city) vs kingpin

#395 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America vs Cyborg

#396 Posted by DeathHero61 (6629 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually made a randy cunningham vs ryu hayabasa thread and a sora vs haru glory thread
and a scott pilgrim vs oga tatsumi thread.

#397 Edited by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna make a create a character tournament but I need help figuring out good powers that can't be abused for cheap wins. Can anyone refer me to a good tournament to look for what powers to avoid?

#398 Edited by Nelomaxwell (10550 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this good?

Black Panther and Namor(out of water for 16 hrs) Vs DareDevil and IronFist

-24 Hours prep time on earth

-5 minutes before the battle starts they are teleported to the planet

-Another planet similar to Earth

-Morals ON

Is this fair looking for feedback, thanks!

No. Black Panther has beaten IF in a match and I think he and DD are evenly matched. That's not considering his new amps and already crazy Tech.Adding Namor is spiteful because he's got such a wide array of power including Atlantian Logos (Magic).

#399 Edited by Nelomaxwell (10550 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America vs Cyborg

Could work but I feel CA would win because Cyborg seems to job while dolo.

#400 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

hey, guys, are there any tournies I could sign up for right now?