#301 Edited by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckshot Would Aghnar v Silver Surfer be a decent encounter? given the correct scenario that is :)

#302 Posted by Buckshot (18685 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckshot Would Aghnar v Silver Surfer be a decent encounter? given the correct scenario that is :)

Ack, that reminds me that I never finished those Metabaron pages...

Maybe he could. From where I'm sitting, Surfer seems like the winner, but Aghnar might have a chance. I'd have to look over what he's capable of again to really know though.

#303 Posted by mightyrearranger (1714 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably should have asked this before, but Justice League Dark vs. The (Flash's) Rogues: fair (if bizarre) fight?

#304 Posted by AnyWhichWayButUp (760 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante from Dantes inferno vs HellSpawn Dantes fully upgraded in holy and unholy powers and HellSpawn can't stop time.

#305 Edited by mikeeb1129 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki, god of mischief, goes through the nexus of all realities, goes to metropolis, helps superman fight various bad guys, then begs Superman to help him defeat all these various "supervillains" that have taken over his version of earth he calls midguard. They go to the Marvel universe. What are certain things that happen? Of course superman finds out that Loki is full of it and that all the people he's been fighting are good, but I want to hear what people say. Interactions between superman and the marvel universe. Anything and everything! Vs battles, friendships, the impact he would have on marvel story lines like civil war, avengers vs x-men, fear itself, civil war, etc.

#306 Posted by KingOfAsh (3636 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think it's allowed, but I am really curious...

The One Above All vs The Pressence.

#307 Posted by Jgames (1692 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hulk vs Lobos

SSj God Goku vs Thor

#308 Posted by russellmania77 (15861 posts) - - Show Bio

cartoons vs cartoons

#309 Posted by wolverinethesoldier (91 posts) - - Show Bio

I need help coming up with a good tag battle with kyle rayner and wolverine facing aginst SS and cyclops the heavy hitters only face the heavy hitters and the street level faces the street levels what would be a good verison of kyle rayner to face surfer

#310 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

I need help coming up with a good tag battle with kyle rayner and wolverine facing aginst SS and cyclops the heavy hitters only face the heavy hitters and the street level faces the street levels what would be a good verison of kyle rayner to face surfer

Surfer would wtfstomp Rayner, they are not on the same level.

#311 Posted by wolverinethesoldier (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Would could help rayner aginst surfer

#312 Posted by KingOfAsh (3636 posts) - - Show Bio

Any street level characters want to take on Bigsby Wolfe?

#313 Posted by pr0xyt0xin (55 posts) - - Show Bio

lol'ing up a storm reading old "Batman vs Galactus" battles.

#314 Posted by jamear20 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman vs namor would be a .....rules cant leave the water

#315 Edited by Zearing (308 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a couple of ideas for fights:

1) The X-Men from First Class vs the Avengers from the movie, takes place at the Xavior mansion, morals on, one hour prep time, win by KO. Two rounds, one with Xavior, and one without.

2) Movie Iron Man vs. 616 Iron Man. Takes place at movie Stark Tower, morals on, 10 minute prep, win by KO. Movie Stark has the Mark 7 from the Avengers, Comic has Bleeding Edge.

Would these be good fights? I don't think these have been done before, but if I've missed them, please tell me.

#316 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@zearing said:

I have a couple of ideas for fights:

1) The X-Men from First Class vs the Avengers from the movie, takes place at the Xavior mansion, morals on, one hour prep time, win by KO. Two rounds, one with Xavior, and one without.

2) Movie Iron Man vs. 616 Iron Man. Takes place at movie Stark Tower, morals on, 10 minute prep, win by KO. Movie Stark has the Mark 7 from the Avengers, Comic has Bleeding Edge.

Would these be good fights? I don't think these have been done before, but if I've missed them, please tell me.

2) Bleeding Edge is straight up better than Mark 7, it completely outclasses it.

#317 Posted by Zearing (308 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleeding Edge is straight up better than Mark 7, it completely outclasses it.

OK, so no to that one. But is the other one even enough? If it is I'll create it.

#318 Posted by Delek_Reap (120 posts) - - Show Bio

I've got one, but I wanted to see what you all thought of it first.

Pre New 52 Batman vs Pre New 52 Batman

Batman has been split into two Batmen, and now the two must fight to return to one.

The two Batmen are identical, aside from two major differences.

The first Batman has normal Batman level mental, intellect, etc., capabilities, but has average human physical, fighting, etc. capabilities.

The second Batman is the inverse of this, having normal Batman level physical, fighting, etc., capabilities, but with average human mental, intellect, etc., capabilities.

They start off with full awarenes that they must fight each other until one of them is the victor to return to normal, but other than that, it is a random encounter.

They start off an equal distance away from the Batcave, which is 25 feet away from both of them, and the Batcave is exactly in the middle of them.

No prep time.

Battle starts as soon as they get split.

KO only.

Morals on.

In Character.

They start off with identical standard gear.

That's all I got so far. Think it could work?

#319 Posted by XLR87T3 (3043 posts) - - Show Bio

How about the staff, moderators, and citizens of Comic Vine vs Killermovies and/or an army of Internet trolls? The staff will have powers similar to entities/skyfathers, the moderators will have some of the staff's power and have abilities like Silver Surfer or a guardian.

#320 Edited by thelocust619 (2340 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke Skywalker vs T-1000, young commissioner gordon vs Brock lesnar, optimus prime vs megazord, Xbox one vs trapper keeper from south park....I mean there wasn't a comic but that'd be pretty cool... even if none of these are good, I'd still like to see t1000 vs someone. Or dead pool vs the original red power ranger.

#321 Edited by Jgames (1692 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Dbz fan boys vs Superman fan boys

Batman vs 1000 Daleks with one week prep time(No outside help)

#322 Edited by thelocust619 (2340 posts) - - Show Bio

Manga Jesus (who can go super Jesus....his hair blows upward like a fan is under him) vs manga super Arian Adolph Hitler. Yes these are real. Also jimmy Olsen is there cuz this is an american comic site

#323 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7510 posts) - - Show Bio
#324 Posted by thelocust619 (2340 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: I honestly have no idea lol I dont have a computer to research and compose the thread it would deserve, but iv read about both in a cracked.com article called 9 beloved characters made horrifying by japan that has scans n all that. Apparently manga Jesus is not against violence in the slightest and in one panel is seen changing his form into the one I described before, which they describe as shining like the sun. Adolph Hitler is in a manga about all the worlds leaders getting together and settling all their differences in a fighting tournament where Ronald Reagan or some other ex president is a wrestler and Adolph Hitler can go super Arian, shown complete with ki pressure, raised golden hair and mustache, and blue eyes. Even as a joke battle the combination is unignorably hilarious

#325 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7510 posts) - - Show Bio
#326 Posted by XLR87T3 (3043 posts) - - Show Bio

I am afraid to put down my ideas, lest someone steals it...

#327 Posted by TifaLockhart (14167 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to run a tournament where people are on the honor system to pick characters who are not very powerful and make a case for them but I don't know how. Maybe it would be a chance for Viners to showcase a lesser character they happen to like who isn't likely to win many threads? Or a challenge tournament where debating skill matters more than feats? Good idea or no?

#328 Posted by jatoe48er (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt Murdock vs Saul Goodman , it'll be the ice stare vs the ice man !

#329 Posted by XLR87T3 (3043 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to run a tournament where people are on the honor system to pick characters who are not very powerful and make a case for them but I don't know how. Maybe it would be a chance for Viners to showcase a lesser character they happen to like who isn't likely to win many threads? Or a challenge tournament where debating skill matters more than feats? Good idea or no?

I like this idea.

#330 Posted by Mezmero (969 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure if the following battles have been done before because I don't really follow battle forums very much. Calvin Rose vs Bloodshot. Living Laser vs Dr. Light. Forge vs Lucius Fox in a battle of power armor.

#331 Posted by S0n_0f_j0r_E1 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid vs Thanos. No Infinity Gauntlet and no Anti-Life Equation..... My money's on Darksied btw.

#332 Posted by DeathHero61 (7142 posts) - - Show Bio

Train heartnet vs batman

#333 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio
#335 Posted by XLR87T3 (3043 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Fox vs European Wildcat. I'm betting on the cat to win!

#336 Edited by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio
#337 Edited by God_Spawn (38405 posts) - - Show Bio
#338 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 would you be willing to debate Ultimate Cap vs Scarlet Spider (Kaine)? Seems like a great match in my mind, and i can't really think of anyone else to represent Cap lol.

#339 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara: Sure. You make it, I will take it. :)

#340 Posted by XLR87T3 (3043 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to make Thundra vs Wolverine. No one ever did it, and they probably hate each other!

#341 Edited by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

An ownage Thread where you can post your favorite Comicbook/Anime/ETC. Characters pawning somebody whether it is a villain or superhero.

Example:

Can this be allowed in battle or is there one already?

#342 Edited by God_Spawn (38405 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: I'm pretty sure we already have something like that in a biggest mismatches in comics thread.

#343 Posted by dondave (38907 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone recommend a swordsman to fight Shigure Kosaka from Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple?

#344 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Can someone recommend a swordsman to fight Shigure Kosaka from Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple?

How about Kenshin Himura

#345 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

Well I'm not going for the mismatch idea, but can I try it.

#346 Posted by God_Spawn (38405 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: I guess you can make one. I tried looking but Google wasn't much help. And if worse comes to worst and someone posts the original thread, then I'll just lock it.

#347 Posted by dondave (38907 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

How about Kenshin Himura

How do you think the battle would go?

#348 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@overlordarhas said:

@dondave said:

How about Kenshin Himura

How do you think the battle would go?

I also read MDK and I say they are a good match, slight edge on Shigure for weapons because she has a lot in her inventory (both their weapons are forged by legendary wordsmiths of their world). As to skill, giving it to Kenshin by a small margin.

#349 Posted by XLR87T3 (3043 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't mind a Master Chief vs Dragonborn thread, only if there is no specifics on weapons or items in the OP. It'll be much easier to debate with those rules, IMO.

#350 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (11191 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone should totally do a 1v1 or 2v2 character tournament. ;D