#251 Posted by Ridmic1 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Ryu vs Ironfist in a martial arts battle

#252 Posted by KingOfAsh (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

Diebuster vs someone. Diebuster is capable of destroying space monster bigger than the Earth, and she also destroyed Saturns moon Titan.

#253 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

sebastian shaw vs grey hulk?

#254 Posted by Joker13CSC (80 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking... What about New Sun Gambit vs Post Crisis Superman?

#255 Posted by SNascimento (436 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure where to post this and I didn't want to create a topic just to ask, but isn't there a topic here that compare super heroes power and fight abilities? I guess it was make by the members themselves... I tried to find it but I couldn't. Anyone have an idea what I'm talking about?

#256 Posted by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawk and Dove vs Green goblin and Vulture

#257 Posted by afueikawa (933 posts) - - Show Bio

Thinking of a Smallville: Clark Kent (Season 10 - pre SM) and Bart against who thread.

Any suggestions?

#258 Posted by nU_Kovak (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Tempted to pit book character Arlen Bales (aka the Painted Man) up against Deathstroke.

#259 Posted by darth_omega_47 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman vs Sherlock Holmes in a battle of wits, both are considered to be the greatest fictional detectives. both must solve a highly complex mystery using only their detective instincts and no technology.

#260 Posted by LadyCoyote (11 posts) - - Show Bio

How about Shatterstar vs Daken?

I'm thinking on drawing a vs fancomic of them. Also, do you prefer 90's Shatterstar or New Shatterstar for this battle? New Shatterstar is cool and everithing but he seems to be like a little depowered compared with 90's Shatterstar, Daken looks a litte more awesome. Maybe it's just a misunderstanding, due the diferent comic style between 90's x factor, x factor v. 3, dark wolverine and dark avengers...

So... Shatterstar vs Daken?

#261 Posted by Chaos Prime (10589 posts) - - Show Bio

Any thoughts on a good match up from DC/Marvel for Darth Malak?

#262 Posted by comicace3 (1894 posts) - - Show Bio

I need a good Match up for Dante of DMC. So far he can beat superman but not flash... any ideas?

#263 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

Sunspot vs spider-man?

#264 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone got any ideas for a good match for Orion?

#265 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (674 posts) - - Show Bio

war machine vs deathstroke? does this seem fair?

#266 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (674 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: I think many DC heavy hitters could work. maybe supes, black adam, wonder woman, MM, Captain marvel (not sure if any of those have been done)

@jashro44: I think that could work, just make sure the OP is fair and I think that should be fine

#267 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltraSuperTrooper: Problem is he's already fought most of the heavy hitters in the comics. >.>

BA might work....

#268 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (674 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: ehh yeah true. Black Adam would be cool. Maybe Thor or Sentry?

#269 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltraSuperTrooper: I like the idea of Thor, Astro force keeps it from being another Supes vs Thor thread.

Thanks man.

#270 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh it seems it was done a bunch of times.

Oh well, still a nice fight.

#271 Edited by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltraSuperTrooper: Thank you for the reply! But what would you consider a fair OP? For example should I shut morals off for spider-man and leave morals on for sunspot, or should I have both with morals on?

#272 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (674 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: No problem man, you could do one round with morals and one round without morals. That seems good to me

#273 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltraSuperTrooper: Thank you again! I really appreciate it.

#274 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (674 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: No problem, glad I can help!

#275 Posted by comicace3 (1894 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell: I was thinking of making a battle that would be so epic it would almost be impossible for someone not to click my link but... with all the battles out there it's impossible to make one.... can you help?

#276 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10341 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicace3: I can try, I would two characters who have even stats. Not power houes and not wimps. But people in the middle Like Spider-man vs Static Shock, both have powers that aren't the top of their field but they use them and their intellect in great ways. Or a team battle with very specific parameters and again use only mid level teams No soloing ect. Ex= The Outsiders vs The New Mutants or something like that so that when you pair off there are prose and con's strengths and weakness' that can be considered before making a decision. 
#277 Posted by Esquire (3742 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

Anyone got any ideas for a good match for Orion?

Cyborg Supes, perhaps? Maybe Ultron? Hmmm...Beta Ray Bill? Orion and another powerhouse vs Mister Majestic could be interesting, I suppose.

#278 Posted by k4tzm4n (35208 posts) - - Show Bio

Any ideas for the Seven Men of Death or I-Ching?

Staff
#279 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to do a Teresa of the Faint Smile versus Clare, Miria, Deneve, and Helena (post time skip). Though I wonder if there are enough people to actually make it worthwhile.

#280 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10341 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:

Any ideas for the Seven Men of Death or I-Ching?

Master Izo.

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

I want to do a Teresa of the Faint Smile versus Clare, Miria, Deneve, and Helena (post time skip). Though I wonder if there are enough people to actually make it worthwhile.

I'm not sure who these people are.
#281 Posted by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 (545 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: sentry?

#282 Posted by Referee (5589 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone?

What about a Parasite and Rogue (Both after absorbing Superman completely) VS Doomsday ?

If it sound fair and not Spite, Which version of the fighters would best be fair?

#283 Edited by oceanmaster21 (6319 posts) - - Show Bio

ok got one knew 52 aquaman and ocean master vs omega red bloodlust

#284 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorpion vs. Ghost Rider ?

#285 Posted by Schmalzel (276 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell: Being March and in the March mood, why don't we have a main moderator have a tourny bracket, 64 characters throughout March voted on by none other then us who advances and who fails and who will be crowned Comic Vines March Madness best character, it can just be DC/Marvel to keep it as level as possible and the voting can go based off popularity or who you think will win the battle... It'll be tough to configure in such a short time, but we can keep it going for a month or however long it takes ourselves. I know I'd be in, I'm just new to the site and I couldn't begin to start and keep up with something like that.

#286 Posted by Mezmero (859 posts) - - Show Bio

I've perused the forums to see if one particular match-up has been done already and it would appear not. Omni-Man vs Goku. Look I get that Goku vs anything is sort of a taboo topic here but the more you think about it Viltrumites and Saiyajins are basically the same thing. An alien race of warriors with a natural ferocity in battle and tendency to conquer. I'm a few dozen issues behind on Invincible so I'm not sure if the Viltrumites are also under the employ of a apex alien species of some kind. Both Nolan and Goku were sent to their respective versions of Earth for the sole purpose of conquering it and both wound up settling down with a family instead. Obviously the paths they've taken are drastically different from one another but there are enough similarities in their origins and abilities to warrant a proper battle. I'd actually be shocked if Kirkman was not at least aware of DBZ.

#287 Posted by Schmalzel (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad I can get this thing going, and I'm very Marvel/DC based, so any help with others would be greatly appreciated.

#288 Posted by wbr17 (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Xiaolin Dragons vs Avatar Team (aanga, Korra or White Lotus)

Chase Young vs Samurai Jack

Wuya vs Jaffar

#289 Edited by Clark_EL (2161 posts) - - Show Bio

nice

#290 Posted by oceanmaster21 (6319 posts) - - Show Bio

i was thinking black adam doomsday vs thanos beta ray bill

#291 Edited by Mortein (2657 posts) - - Show Bio

It is currently

30. 3. 2013, 03:15 JST

in Japan

Are we allowed to use characters from DBZ battle of Gods movie now?

I wanted to create Bills vs Beta Ray Bill thread :D

#292 Posted by XLR87T3 (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

Samurai Jack vs Thor with morals.

#293 Posted by Drakkingothgod (4 posts) - - Show Bio
#294 Posted by nirbu23 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke vs V(doesn't matter which one)

#295 Posted by BlackDragoonOmega (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack Krauser (before mutation) Vs Hunk

#296 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

Would Master Chief vs. Optimus Prime be a good battle? Its not done before, but I'm not a huge expert on Optimus...

#297 Posted by TAGTheAfroGamer (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man vs Superman? Anything is aloud. Except from Iron Man bringing Kryptonite.

#299 Posted by AgentP (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Widow vs Hawkgirl? I am clueless with DC but I've read their wikis, and it seems like it would make a good fight.

#300 Posted by whacknasty (5572 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking about Korvus vs Deathstroke (N52)... I'm just not sure how close Korvus' stats match up... But Slade's armor and it's stat increases might make it close enough to pair the two?